en_hawk Posted October 1, 2014 Author Posted October 1, 2014 It`s not in program files, and UAC is off, which got the patcher to turn on, and start, but it still says skykids.esm is missing. I`m reading through the older posts on here, but damn this is a lot of work for muh lolis. I doubt a full reinstall will do too much either, I followed the install to the letter...You just gotta follow the directions, really, that's all there is to it... ok so i got everything working, i finally figured out where to put the userlist info. got the armor swapper working. i must say that my ladies look particularly dashing in different color sets of dragon scale armor lol. however, was there some warning against useing what i assume are the 2 default folowers quin and aigis together? as for some reason i cannot get quin to equip a weapon of any type, no mater how many i put in her inventory, unless theres an enimy near by. she will equip most any armor, but not a weapon. Uhhhhhhhhh, I'm not sure what you mean by 'default followers'; skykids only comes with two things in the followers department, and they are a lydia replacer and a drow child follower(which requires the drow child race addon), neither of which bear those names. If its something to do with vanilla skyrim, I've got no clue as the mod doesn't touch any of that... Also I'm exceedingly tired right now.
Griede Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 ok so i got everything working, i finally figured out where to put the userlist info. got the armor swapper working. i must say that my ladies look particularly dashing in different color sets of dragon scale armor lol. however, was there some warning against useing what i assume are the 2 default folowers quin and aigis together? as for some reason i cannot get quin to equip a weapon of any type, no mater how many i put in her inventory, unless theres an enimy near by. she will equip most any armor, but not a weapon. Uhhhhhhhhh, I'm not sure what you mean by 'default followers'; skykids only comes with two things in the followers department, and they are a lydia replacer and a drow child follower(which requires the drow child race addon), neither of which bear those names. If its something to do with vanilla skyrim, I've got no clue as the mod doesn't touch any of that... Also I'm exceedingly tired right now. ok. i guess then that those 2 came from somewhere else. i assumed they were yours because they were in the sleeping giant in with the drow, and after 6 restarts they looked exactly the same with the same names so they must be custom from some mod somewhere.
johann7124 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 I'm thinking more a screenshot, something that shows what is actually there. It`s... A lot.. and it`s pretty...fucked up. Like, I`d need 2-3 screenshots. I`ll get a BOSS list for you. Don`t judge me too harshly, p-please. I would still like the screenshot, that way i can see the folder heirarchy and see if something is wrong.
CHURCH1941 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 I'm thinking more a screenshot, something that shows what is actually there. It`s... A lot.. and it`s pretty...fucked up. Like, I`d need 2-3 screenshots. I`ll get a BOSS list for you. Don`t judge me too harshly, p-please. I would still like the screenshot, that way i can see the folder heirarchy and see if something is wrong. alright, got 3 screenshots of my data folder. FIles above are just the basic files, I`ll list em anyways dev dialogueviews feet (prob. from a mod i did wrong) fomod hands(same as above) Interface LSData meshes music scripts SEQ shadersfx skeletons SKSE SkyProc Patchers Sound Strings TES5Edit Backups textures tools Video
CHURCH1941 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 -snip- You're on LL where there is Rape, Beastiality, Gore, Vore, Slavery, Pregnancy, and all kinds of other weird things. Trust me. No one is going to judge you by the mods you use. Have you tried running your load order through Tes5Edit yet to see if you're missing any masters? Just open Tes5Edit, select all, then click okay. Let it load up, and if there are any errors in your load order, it will tell you. Cause I can tell right now that you're missing a master already. The Eyes of Beauty. You have the patch, but you don't even have the mod installed. And you don't have the Drow race active, yet you have the Drow follower active. If I'm not mistaken, they kind of need that race to be active to work. As well, all those unrecognized plugins, you can add to your userlist in BOSS so they are recognized. This way the patcher will patch them, cause anything that is unrecognized won't be patched by a skyproc patcher. I got both of the mods running now, but how do I do custom patchers? Oh, and running them both didn`t do anything, the followers are still naked, and my character is too. Also, my patcher will say "Done Importing!" and stay at 100% if I don`t force the patch, if that helps any.
Spyder Arachnid Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 -snip- You're on LL where there is Rape, Beastiality, Gore, Vore, Slavery, Pregnancy, and all kinds of other weird things. Trust me. No one is going to judge you by the mods you use. Have you tried running your load order through Tes5Edit yet to see if you're missing any masters? Just open Tes5Edit, select all, then click okay. Let it load up, and if there are any errors in your load order, it will tell you. Cause I can tell right now that you're missing a master already. The Eyes of Beauty. You have the patch, but you don't even have the mod installed. And you don't have the Drow race active, yet you have the Drow follower active. If I'm not mistaken, they kind of need that race to be active to work. As well, all those unrecognized plugins, you can add to your userlist in BOSS so they are recognized. This way the patcher will patch them, cause anything that is unrecognized won't be patched by a skyproc patcher. I got both of the mods running now, but how do I do custom patchers? Oh, and running them both didn`t do anything, the followers are still naked, and my character is too. Also, my patcher will say "Done Importing!" and stay at 100% if I don`t force the patch, if that helps any. The patcher takes awhile. Like, go get a cup of coffee while. When it reaches 100%, it will stick there for a bit while it is loading everything, and then it will progress to patch. Just got a give it a couple minutes. The patcher needs to patch the game or else you will be naked and no armor/clothing will show on your character. Just have patience and let it finish up and close itself. It takes a bit, so just give it time. And I wasn't meaning custom patches. I said you are using a patch already. You have the Eyes of Beauty patch for SkyKids, but you don't even have the mod called The Eyes of Beauty. And you have the Drow follower for SkyKids, but you don't even have the Drow race active. If you don't want the Eyes of Beauty patch, delete it. Otherwise, go download the Eyes of Beauty mod. And if you plan on using the Drow follower, you need to activate the Drow race or else it won't work and you'll just get crashes.
en_hawk Posted October 1, 2014 Author Posted October 1, 2014 The patcher takes awhile. Like, go get a cup of coffee while. When it reaches 100%, it will stick there for a bit while it is loading everything, and then it will progress to patch. Just got a give it a couple minutes. The patcher needs to patch the game or else you will be naked and no armor/clothing will show on your character. Just have patience and let it finish up and close itself. It takes a bit, so just give it time. And I wasn't meaning custom patches. I said you are using a patch already. You have the Eyes of Beauty patch for SkyKids, but you don't even have the mod called The Eyes of Beauty. And you have the Drow follower for SkyKids, but you don't even have the Drow race active. If you don't want the Eyes of Beauty patch, delete it. Otherwise, go download the Eyes of Beauty mod. And if you plan on using the Drow follower, you need to activate the Drow race or else it won't work and you'll just get crashes. See, all these things could be nicely avoided by using a competent mod manager, that explicitly highlights missing/delinquent masters. As for the 100% thing, spyder, its looking like I'm going to have to modify and extend the skyproc library itself to continue development on the patcher(as its missing some stuff I need). If it comes down to that, I'll override the behavior for that damned progress bar so it never shows a value greater than '99%' so people stop closing the bloody thing figuring that its done.
CHURCH1941 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 -snip- You're on LL where there is Rape, Beastiality, Gore, Vore, Slavery, Pregnancy, and all kinds of other weird things. Trust me. No one is going to judge you by the mods you use. Have you tried running your load order through Tes5Edit yet to see if you're missing any masters? Just open Tes5Edit, select all, then click okay. Let it load up, and if there are any errors in your load order, it will tell you. Cause I can tell right now that you're missing a master already. The Eyes of Beauty. You have the patch, but you don't even have the mod installed. And you don't have the Drow race active, yet you have the Drow follower active. If I'm not mistaken, they kind of need that race to be active to work. As well, all those unrecognized plugins, you can add to your userlist in BOSS so they are recognized. This way the patcher will patch them, cause anything that is unrecognized won't be patched by a skyproc patcher. I got both of the mods running now, but how do I do custom patchers? Oh, and running them both didn`t do anything, the followers are still naked, and my character is too. Also, my patcher will say "Done Importing!" and stay at 100% if I don`t force the patch, if that helps any. The patcher takes awhile. Like, go get a cup of coffee while. When it reaches 100%, it will stick there for a bit while it is loading everything, and then it will progress to patch. Just got a give it a couple minutes. The patcher needs to patch the game or else you will be naked and no armor/clothing will show on your character. Just have patience and let it finish up and close itself. It takes a bit, so just give it time. And I wasn't meaning custom patches. I said you are using a patch already. You have the Eyes of Beauty patch for SkyKids, but you don't even have the mod called The Eyes of Beauty. And you have the Drow follower for SkyKids, but you don't even have the Drow race active. If you don't want the Eyes of Beauty patch, delete it. Otherwise, go download the Eyes of Beauty mod. And if you plan on using the Drow follower, you need to activate the Drow race or else it won't work and you'll just get crashes. The patcher doesn`t even show progress, it starts at pic related. I`ll leave it going for a few hours, but I dunno if it even really is working.
en_hawk Posted October 1, 2014 Author Posted October 1, 2014 The patcher doesn`t even show progress, it starts at pic related. I`ll leave it going for a few hours, but I dunno if it even really is working.Fix your load order first, like spyder told you to.
CHURCH1941 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 The patcher doesn`t even show progress, it starts at pic related. I`ll leave it going for a few hours, but I dunno if it even really is working.Fix your load order first, like spyder told you to. I did, I downloaded the drow shit and the eyes before i ran the patcher again EDIT: Well, gentlemen, It seems I`ve wasted your time. I installed SUM, and in the readme, it reccomended that I make java the default .rar runner, and guess what? It worked with one try. So..Uhh... thanks for the lolis en_hawk... and the help I guess...
Spyder Arachnid Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 The patcher doesn`t even show progress, it starts at pic related. I`ll leave it going for a few hours, but I dunno if it even really is working.Fix your load order first, like spyder told you to. I did, I downloaded the drow shit and the eyes before i ran the patcher again EDIT: Well, gentlemen, It seems I`ve wasted your time. I installed SUM, and in the readme, it reccomended that I make java the default .rar runner, and guess what? It worked with one try. So..Uhh... thanks for the lolis en_hawk... and the help I guess... Wait, you were trying to run the patcher from a rar file? The patcher should be in your SkyProc Patcher folder. And it should already be defaulted to use Java, not another program. SUM is useful for if you are using multiple SkyProc patchers. Like SkyKids and Dual Sheath Redux or something else. But it's not really necessary. And..... I just looked at your Data folder from your screenshots. By golly it.... it's bad lol. You're going to have issues I can tell already. I just don't know where to start lol. @en_hawk The patcher isn't really an issue.... if people have the patience to wait for it. It does it's job still just fine. Just seems a lot of people are unfamiliar with SkyProc patchers, so they don't realize that when it hits 100%, it is not done yet. That 100% is just importing. It still has to patch. All SkyProc patchers do it, even Dual Sheath Redux (which I also use). So it's not a problem with the patcher itself, it is just the lack of knowledge for those who are unfamiliar with how SkyProc patchers work in the first place.
en_hawk Posted October 1, 2014 Author Posted October 1, 2014 @en_hawk The patcher isn't really an issue.... if people have the patience to wait for it. It does it's job still just fine. Just seems a lot of people are unfamiliar with SkyProc patchers, so they don't realize that when it hits 100%, it is not done yet. That 100% is just importing. It still has to patch. All SkyProc patchers do it, even Dual Sheath Redux (which I also use). So it's not a problem with the patcher itself, it is just the lack of knowledge for those who are unfamiliar with how SkyProc patchers work in the first place.You misunderstand, I'm fully aware of the fact that its still working when it reaches 100%, the issue(as you pointed out yourself) is that the average user is not. That's why I would clamp it to a maximum of 99% on the display, to effectively eliminate that issue. The functionality I was talking about adding is necessary to move forward however, I need to operate on a specific subrecord that skyproc does not support at present.
Rawr<3 Posted October 2, 2014 Posted October 2, 2014 Okay.. now i keep getting a error "Plugin sk child armor swapper.esp not found" and ideas?
en_hawk Posted October 2, 2014 Author Posted October 2, 2014 Okay.. now i keep getting a error "Plugin sk child armor swapper.esp not found" and ideas?Whats generating that error?
Rawr<3 Posted October 2, 2014 Posted October 2, 2014 Okay.. now i keep getting a error "Plugin sk child armor swapper.esp not found" and ideas?Whats generating that error? I get it on mo when ever i try to do the armor patch
en_hawk Posted October 2, 2014 Author Posted October 2, 2014 I get it on mo when ever i try to do the armor patchTry running it through SUM(see the OP for a link, its under the FAQ), and try running it as administrator(read the manual for SUM). edit: oh scratch that you said you were using MO... MO is not my forte, you can still try the things I suggested, but you're probably going to have to wait for someone who knows MO to come help you.
taiolu Posted October 2, 2014 Posted October 2, 2014 Okay.. now i keep getting a error "Plugin sk child armor swapper.esp not found" and ideas? Delete your overwrite section, you'll need to rebuild all of your patches like fnis and wrye bash though.
Drago1900 Posted October 9, 2014 Posted October 9, 2014 Kann mir jemand helfen bei der Instalation von Skykids ?
johann7124 Posted October 9, 2014 Posted October 9, 2014 Kann mir jemand helfen bei der Instalation von Skykids ? Was ist die das Problem? Crash auf den Desktop, keine Kleidung auf die Kinder? https://translate.google.com
Drago1900 Posted October 10, 2014 Posted October 10, 2014 Weiß nicht was ich mit dem Boss dng machen soll ,hab da keine Erfahrung damit ,ist alles Chinesisch für mich will das mit demChildren+ SoulGem verwenden gut wäre vlt eine genaue liste der mods was dazu nötig is
MidbossVyers Posted October 10, 2014 Posted October 10, 2014 Right now, I am neither using texture or mesh mods for fur shoes (which I assume are bandits boots in the game files). I am using the classic body. Which does this glitch keep persisting?
johann7124 Posted October 11, 2014 Posted October 11, 2014 Because the boots have a leg mesh attached to them, which is the default low resolution version that Bethseda included with the game. Someone who can do the editing would have to create a new mesh for all the shoes and boots that show the leg.
sweetcakes Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 Just wanted to share for people getting missing masters errors, since the Skykids armor swapper patcher runs Boss, it can mess with your loadout, causing the missing masters errors that pop up. I was running everything through MO and whenever the patcher ran Boss, Boss would move my EFFDialogue(dot)esm BELOW MFVM_EFF_patch(dot)esp, causing the missing masters error to popup every time I patch. The simplest solution is to get SUM and skip Boss during the patch. A better, more complicated solution would be to make Boss userlist rules. This problem is probably related to this entry in the mod's description: Armor Mod x isn't working with the armor swapper, in the sense that Boss doesn't recognize some mods properly so it sends them further down the list, causing dependency errors. Hopefully this helps some people. If this is already posted somewhere, apologies.
Abortionist Posted October 16, 2014 Posted October 16, 2014 Just wanted to share for people getting missing masters errors, since the Skykids armor swapper patcher runs Boss, it can mess with your loadout, causing the missing masters errors that pop up. I was running everything through MO and whenever the patcher ran Boss, Boss would move my EFFDialogue(dot)esm BELOW MFVM_EFF_patch(dot)esp, causing the missing masters error to popup every time I patch. The simplest solution is to get SUM and skip Boss during the patch. A better, more complicated solution would be to make Boss userlist rules. This problem is probably related to this entry in the mod's description: Armor Mod x isn't working with the armor swapper, in the sense that Boss doesn't recognize some mods properly so it sends them further down the list, causing dependency errors. Hopefully this helps some people. If this is already posted somewhere, apologies. Thank you, this helped, but now I CTD everytime I try to load with the mod.
Dovan55 Posted October 18, 2014 Posted October 18, 2014 First off thanks for a great mod. I love it and use it extensively. I have noticed some issues and am wondering if there are fixes for them. -When playing a child my eyes vanish when I reappear after casting invisibility (very creepy) -NPC children grow to adult height when interacting with the world -When playing as a child the first person POV camera is often at adult height -When playing as a child I still have an adult voice
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now