MidbossVyers Posted January 7, 2015 Posted January 7, 2015 Unless I'm mistaken, this is Johann's updated mod: https://mega.co.nz/#!ZcQyQAxY!8OPB2xC3g08MG2LVR9Q5Qqx5BQPwwf3Np7u5k1dN1O8(unless someone has an even newer one). Does anything seem to be missing? Also, as you can see, the problem is not black faces but white.
johann7124 Posted January 7, 2015 Posted January 7, 2015 That is not the most recent. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58016/?
MidbossVyers Posted January 7, 2015 Posted January 7, 2015 Well, the glitch still occurs even in the most recent version. In fact, it might be better if the face for the hostile NPCs was the default for any given race, rather than a generated one (given that the default faces look OK).
JonnyThunder26 Posted January 10, 2015 Posted January 10, 2015 For some reason now when I go to run the Skyproc Patcher through MO, MO fails to launch the patcher. It worked the first time I ran it. Any reason it would just stop working?
en_hawk Posted January 10, 2015 Author Posted January 10, 2015 For some reason now when I go to run the Skyproc Patcher through MO, MO fails to launch the patcher. It worked the first time I ran it. Any reason it would just stop working?Not to my knowledge, though I don't use MO.
JonnyThunder26 Posted January 10, 2015 Posted January 10, 2015 For some reason now when I go to run the Skyproc Patcher through MO, MO fails to launch the patcher. It worked the first time I ran it. Any reason it would just stop working?Not to my knowledge, though I don't use MO. I've managed to get MO to launch the patcher by changing the location of the Skyproc Patcher, and setting the new location in MO. So now Skyproc Patcher is launching from MO, but it is telling me that I need to install and activate Skykids.esm, but the thing is, I can see clearly that it is installed and activated. I've tried changing my load orders around, but to no avail.
ChipyChops Posted January 10, 2015 Posted January 10, 2015 More than likely the patcher needs to be in the correct directory, so it can find the files.
johann7124 Posted January 10, 2015 Posted January 10, 2015 Make certain that the patcher is located in the Skykids folder, then make certain that MO is linking to that location.
Senqrath Posted January 11, 2015 Posted January 11, 2015 Sorry, if this has been asked before, but can I simply use this as an NPC children overhaul? I'm not so much interested in playing as a kid.
Senqrath Posted January 11, 2015 Posted January 11, 2015 Yes you can. Thanks! Do I still need to run the armor patcher though? It takes like 20 minutes. Even longer than Patchus Maximus.
johann7124 Posted January 11, 2015 Posted January 11, 2015 For now yes, en_hawk currently a new way to do the patching in alpha testing.
Guest Posted January 11, 2015 Posted January 11, 2015 Can someone help me out i always get the message record lengths are off after using the patcher and i searched all over this thread and i cant find a answer to my problem...mostly cuz im retarded
en_hawk Posted January 11, 2015 Author Posted January 11, 2015 Can someone help me out i always get the message record lengths are off after using the patcher and i searched all over this thread and i cant find a answer to my problem...mostly cuz im retardedRerun the patcher with the 'force patch' checkbox checked, but first go into the 'other settings' window and check 'enable debug logging'. Once that's done, post and attach the files '=--Debug Overview--=.txt' and 'trace.log'(you may need to rename this one to '.txt' to get it to upload) which can be found here 'Skyrim\Data\SkyProc Patchers\SKArmorPatcher\SkyProcDebug\'.
Kestrix Posted January 12, 2015 Posted January 12, 2015 Hey I'm making a babette replacer with this and I'm having a total derp moment. How can I get her to use her own unique textures? I got a friend to blend together a vampire-y texture for use with child vamps.
en_hawk Posted January 12, 2015 Author Posted January 12, 2015 Hey I'm making a babette replacer with this and I'm having a total derp moment. How can I get her to use her own unique textures? I got a friend to blend together a vampire-y texture for use with child vamps.You'd have to edit the race to make it possible, without doing that you're restricted to additive blending and whatever you can stuff into the exported tintmask. You're welcome to share whatever assets you have, and I could potentially flip some settings on the race, but from an 'end user' perspective you're kinda limited...
Guest Posted January 12, 2015 Posted January 12, 2015 Ok here are the files.. =--Debug Overview--=.txt trace.log
en_hawk Posted January 12, 2015 Author Posted January 12, 2015 Ok here are the files..Unfortunately the logs aren't showing a specific plugin as the cause of the error, which means you're going to have to manually track it down. Start disabling plugins and rerunning the patcher to try and nail down which one is causing the error. Once you've figured out which one is doing it, let me know and provide a download link and I'll try to write a fix.
IFAZER Posted January 13, 2015 Posted January 13, 2015 I installed it using your instructions, however the mod failed to replace the vanilla, heartfire, and Dragonborn children. I load the game up, and all the kids still have that ugly a** potato head and basic vanilla stuff.
en_hawk Posted January 13, 2015 Author Posted January 13, 2015 I installed it using your instructions, however the mod failed to replace the vanilla, heartfire, and Dragonborn children. I load the game up, and all the kids still have that ugly a** potato head and basic vanilla stuff.Post your load order and which mod manager you're using.
Shimsham Posted January 13, 2015 Posted January 13, 2015 Does anyone have a Skykids Skyproc patched file I can DL? Just the Vanilla armors or whatever, atleast. I can't really run the patcher cause I don't have Java, due to removing it since it was too big of a security risk (Sites sticking malicious Jar files into my temp folder. I even got one from Loverslab once before.)
MidbossVyers Posted January 20, 2015 Posted January 20, 2015 Whenever my Dunmer child vampire uses an invisibility skill (Embrace of Shadows or Shadow Cloak of Nocturnal), she gets the googly eye glitch. The glitch manages to fix itself whenever I exit the game and reload, but doing so each time I use an invisibility skill gets tedious:
Dinosaurus Posted January 21, 2015 Posted January 21, 2015 Whenever my Dunmer child vampire uses an invisibility skill (Embrace of Shadows or Shadow Cloak of Nocturnal), she gets the googly eye glitch. The glitch manages to fix itself whenever I exit the game and reload, but doing so each time I use an invisibility skill gets tedious: ScreenShot48.jpg That's not just a problem with this mod, but i think even in the vanilla game at times too. Certainly i've had it happen with other custom races. Anyway this mod from Nexus will fix it, or else it fixes it for me. ^.^ http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23916/
en_hawk Posted January 21, 2015 Author Posted January 21, 2015 Whenever my Dunmer child vampire uses an invisibility skill (Embrace of Shadows or Shadow Cloak of Nocturnal), she gets the googly eye glitch. The glitch manages to fix itself whenever I exit the game and reload, but doing so each time I use an invisibility skill gets tedious: ScreenShot48.jpg That's not just a problem with this mod, but i think even in the vanilla game at times too. Certainly i've had it happen with other custom races. Anyway this mod from Nexus will fix it, or else it fixes it for me. ^.^ http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23916/ Thanks for the link, I'll look into this later and see if I can get a fix merged into the mod.
lordofpie7000 Posted January 22, 2015 Posted January 22, 2015 First I would like to say thanks to the mod author for all his hard work, and appreciate the lengths he went to setting up the FAQ/Instructions. I do however have an issue. In character creation the bodies get auto resized. So the upper half is like a fully grown person while the bottom half is not. I checked in game to see if this affected the npc kids. It didn't appear to, but one can't always tell. So it appears to be only in the character editor/racemenu. All races do it, so I assumed it was one of the mods I have installed. List below; Skyrim.esmUpdate.esmUnofficial Skyrim Patch.espDawnguard.esmUnofficial Dawnguard Patch.espHearthFires.esmUnofficial Hearthfire Patch.espDragonborn.esmUnofficial Dragonborn Patch.espSkyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esmFalskaar.esmWyrmstooth.espZaZAnimationPack.esmClimatesOfTamriel.esmSexLab.esmBeeingFemale.esmSchlongs of Skyrim - Core.esmRaceCompatibility.esmApachiiHair.esmETaC - RESOURCES.esmSkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esmAOM.esmEFFCore.esmSkykids.esmSK Drow Child Race.esmSK Monli Race.esmSK TheEyesOfBeauty.esmSkyUI.espCharacterMakingExtender.espRaceMenu.espRaceMenuPlugin.espdD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.espWyrmstoothTravelCrashHotfix.espSchlongs of Skyrim.espSOS - Smurf Average Addon.espSOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.espSexLab Submit.espSexLab Cumshot.espSexLab sx3.espsexlab_necro.espBeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.espRealistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.espFNISspells.espSMIM-Merged-NoDragonborn.espRealistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.espSkyrim Flora Overhaul.espSFO - Dragonborn.espRealisticWaterTwo.espRealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.espRealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.espRealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.espRealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.espRealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.espWyrmstothMapMarkerHotfix.espClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.espClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.espCoT-WeatherPatch.espCoT-WeatherPatch_DB.espClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.espCoT-WeatherPatch_NL2.espCoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-10.espSupreme Storms - Cot Version.espCoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.espRealistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.espRealistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.espRealistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.espWatercolor_for_ENB_RWT.espAlternate Start - Live Another Life.espCinematicFireFX.espTavernClothes-MTM.espdagi_raht_race.espTheEyesOfBeauty.espPoet.espETaC - Complete.espETaC - Dragon Bridge South.espImmersive Orc Strongholds.espImmersive Solstheim.espImmersive Whiterun.espOpen Cities Skyrim.espSkyrim Immersive Creatures.espSkyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.espSkyRe_Main.espSkyRe_Combat.espSkyRe_EncounterZones.espSkyRe_EnemyAI.espSkyRe_EnemyScaling.espSkyRe_Races.espSkyRe_StandingStones.espSkyRe_Survivalism.espSkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.espApocalypse - The Spell Package.espApocalypse - More Apocalypse.espApocalypse - More Apocalypse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.espApocalypse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.espDragon Combat Overhaul.espFireAndIceOverhaul.espCivil War Overhaul.espCharacter Creation Overhaul.espSGEyebrows.espAzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.espMore Craftables.espSara.espEMCompViljaSkyrim.espEMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.espHearthfireMoveKidsfix.espMrissi.espCompanionArissa.espMBWSAmalia.espNobleWeddingDressByUrshi.espAnnaNPCs.espInigo.espSofiaFollower.espMy Home Is Your Home.espRealisticNeedsandDiseases.espRND_AnimalLoot.espRND_Dawnguard-Patch.espRND_Dragonborn-Patch.espRND_HearthFires-Patch.espRND_USKP-Patch.espFreckleMania.espImmersive Patrols II.esprandomthunder.espRealShelter.espRealShelter_ETAC13.espAOM.espCloaks.espCloaks - Dawnguard.espChesko_Frostfall.espMoreBanditCamps.espDr_Bandolier.espUnique BOOZE Bottles.espClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.espbass cannons of skyrim.espClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp3DNPC.espInconsequential NPCs.espEFFDialogue.espUIExtensions.esp3DNPC Alternative Locations.esp3DNPCEFF.espOCS - 3DNPC.espOCS - Falskaar Patch.espOCS - Inconsequential NPCs Patch.espAMB Glass Variants Lore.espaMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.espFeminine Females.espBijin Warmaidens.espNorthgirl.espR18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.espGDZZJJDH.espKnight Of Thorns Armor.espDK_Armor_By_Hothtrooper44.espDragonBoneEbonsteel.espDread Huntress Armor.espStrap.espHentaiVoidArmor.espMystic.espDivine Aegis Sword.espDivine Aegis.espOsare HotPants.espMemeru Outfit.espR18pn - lingerie Set.espOsare GothicLolita.espAmiella Outfit.espOsare Maid Outfit.espTiwa44sMinidresses.espViceroyInquisitor.espNN_ElvishDresses.espOsare KneeSocks 2nd.espTundra Defense.espConvenient Horses.espCat_mount.espGuard Dialogue Overhaul.espSK Drow Taldyn.espSK Vanilla Child Replacer.espSK Vanilla Child Replacer HF.espSK Vanilla Child Replacer DB.espSK ApachiiHair.espnem-e5i5's RaceMenuPlugin.espRSPatch.espReProccer.espSK Child Armor Swapper.esp Bashed Patch, 0.esp This list includes everything I have, not everything that is activated. Racemenuplugins.esp is disabled. I've tried disabling SkyRe races, CME, Character creation overhaul, Racemenuplugins.esp, and ECE. Nothing has stopped the autoresizing of the bodies. I've moved the mod as far as I could into my load order. I also tried disabling my bashed patch (didn't think it would make too much of a difference). No matter what I have disabled the issue persists. My thoughts are that either; 1) I have a mod that's resizing things I don't know about or 2) I have absolutely no clue Armor swapping and everything works great, it's just this annoying character making issue that is maddening to no end. Any help would be greatly appreciated. OR C) I was tired, and I forgot that I used nems extra racemenuplugin for compiling extra sliders and once I disabled this the resizing problems stopped. However I did lose alot of extra sliders that I had, such as shoulder, arm, leg, and spine manipulation. Figures it was something stupid like that. Shame I can't have my cake and eat it too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now