Spyder Arachnid Posted September 30, 2014 Posted September 30, 2014 Here's a cosmetic compatibility patch for SG Hair Pack 268 Edition. Really like these hairs, but was sad to see they didn't work on Skykids. So I followed your guide and made a patch for them. Though to others, LL is not allowed to provide a link for SG Hair Pack 268 Edition sadly, but feel free to google search it. It's not hard to find. Works just fine in my game (basic Skyrim install with SkyKids and SG Hairs), so should work fine with any other game. On a side note, been messing around with RaceMenu again, trying to make Skykids. But for some reason, none of the sliders work at all. Only the basic vanilla ones do. Don't know if this is an issue with RaceMenu and custom races, or if there is something else I need for these sliders to work. Tried with the RaceMenu Plugin and without, and it didn't make a difference.... There is now also new hair pack (KS Hairdos) on nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58221/? It would be nice to include that one as well. Also if you are playing with faces then why not include more face presets to this mod? It seems like there are only 2 face presets for any race... I don't currently use KS Hairdo's at the moment (pretty happy with the plethora of hair mods I have right now lol), or else I would make one. But it's pretty easy to make a compatibility patch. The instructions are right on the front page and you don't even need the CK to do it. As for presets, I'm not sure how to do all that stuff. I was just working on making random characters with RaceMenu is all. But I can't get any of the sliders to work except for the vanilla ones, so I just gave up on all that for now. I personally use ECE, but I haven't quite figured out how to make NPC replacers with ECE yet, and it's simplier with RaceMenu, so that was the reason I was messing with it.
Griede Posted September 30, 2014 Posted September 30, 2014 I got the main mod to work, and the characters are changed and everything, but the armor patcher doesn`t seem to work. It says, "There was an exception thrown during program execution: 'java.io.FileNotFoundException:..\..\SK Child Armor Swapper.est(Access is denied)' Please contact author". The fixes i`ve looked up and tried already, including new installs, and moving the Skyrim folder to somewhere less secure than C;// didn`t work. I ran it as administrator and everything. Any ideas? Sorry if this has been asked before, but i didn`t really want to sift through a thousand comments.Is user account control(UAC) on? To be honest, I have no idea how to turn that on. I asked some of my friends if they have any idea (not saying it`s a mod that makes kids look more attractive of course) and all they said was this is a lostboy.exe thing and called me a retard... UAC is user account control, they asked if you have it on because its known to cause various issues when adding, deleting, or just altering files in certain locations. it ussually has a popup when you run most if not all programs on your computer asking you to confirm that you told it to start. I do know what it is, it just doesn`t give me a popup when I run the thing, and I don`t know how to either make the popup appear, or confirm what the popup would do manually. if your useing windows, you just need to go to your user account settings, basically where you add new accounts and set passwords for them, theres a setting for UAC, turn it off if its on. you can turn it on later (if you want) after your done editing. mine isnt on, and it wouldnt do any good as all of my games are on a separate hard drive anyways.
Griede Posted September 30, 2014 Posted September 30, 2014 negatory ghostrider, im useing wyrebash and boss. also, i want to add that when i click any mod that has skykids.esm as a master, it SHOWS the esm as installed and active in the masters list to the right. it also shows ALL of the plugins for the skykids mod, including the skykids.esm as normal, no yellow or red or any other errors. though i did just notice something odd. skykids will not stay above the SK drow and monli plugins, as soon as i start the jar file to run the patch it reorders them, i would post screenshots but this thing keeps erroring when it trys to load anyfiles. isnt there supposed to be a way to LOCK the load order so it wont change? You are using BOSS, correct? Sounds to me like you failed to install the [mandatory] userlist entries. The default masterlist configuration causes just that exact problem(as I guess the BOSS dev team didn't bother to test it or look at the masters on the plugins before sticking it in the masterlist backwards and screwing everyone over...). ok, so i understand what your talkin about because i have the same issue with oblivion, but how do i do that? i am useing boss but is there a list somewhere i need to load? as an update, i can run the armor swap patch without the sk drow or sk monli race esms active. which i suppose is to be expected if the list is messed up. i did manage to download a boss userllist manager from nexus, ill try that and see if i can get it fixed. as an update.. either im an idiot, or the user list editor dosent do what i think its supposed to do cause it definatly didnt fix the problem.. but i do remember that when i was trying to do big mods on oblivion, there was supposed to be a way to lock and unlock the load order so that it wouldnt just reorder everything everytime you tried to start the game...
en_hawk Posted September 30, 2014 Author Posted September 30, 2014 There is now also new hair pack (KS Hairdos) on nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58221/? It would be nice to include that one as well. Also if you are playing with faces then why not include more face presets to this mod? It seems like there are only 2 face presets for any race... Basically what Spyder said on the compatibility patches, I can still make some in the future though. As for the presets, you cant build in the extra data from racemenu's sliders which makes creating nice looking faces a real chore. That's why there's such a limited selection per race, you're basically left to your own devices as the vanilla sliders can only take you so far(all the npcs have had their faces made with racemenu and exported however, that's how I got them to look they way they do). UAC is user account control, they asked if you have it on because its known to cause various issues when adding, deleting, or just altering files in certain locations. it ussually has a popup when you run most if not all programs on your computer asking you to confirm that you told it to start. I do know what it is, it just doesn`t give me a popup when I run the thing, and I don`t know how to either make the popup appear, or confirm what the popup would do manually. It all depends on where you have skyrim installed. Easiest test would be to disable UAC(use google) and see if it fixes the problem. as an update.. either im an idiot, or the user list editor dosent do what i think its supposed to do cause it definatly didnt fix the problem.. but i do remember that when i was trying to do big mods on oblivion, there was supposed to be a way to lock and unlock the load order so that it wouldnt just reorder everything everytime you tried to start the game... No no no, get rid of this 'userlist manager' or whatever, and go back and read the installation instructions. There are detailed instructions on how to manually load the userlist entries. You literally copy paste them into a text file and you're done. This is part of the reason I didn't want an installer package, as now everyone is going to just ignore the instructions entirely, run the installer, and then come complain to me in the thread about how its not working...
Griede Posted September 30, 2014 Posted September 30, 2014 as an update.. either im an idiot, or the user list editor dosent do what i think its supposed to do cause it definatly didnt fix the problem.. but i do remember that when i was trying to do big mods on oblivion, there was supposed to be a way to lock and unlock the load order so that it wouldnt just reorder everything everytime you tried to start the game... No no no, get rid of this 'userlist manager' or whatever, and go back and read the installation instructions. There are detailed instructions on how to manually load the userlist entries. You literally copy paste them into a text file and you're done. This is part of the reason I didn't want an installer package, as now everyone is going to just ignore the instructions entirely, run the installer, and then come complain to me in the thread about how its not working... ok so i now understand what you are refering to, i see the list of userlist entries, but i have to be honest, you dont exactly say what to do WITH this list. unless someone already knows where to put these entries (which i dont) then they are gonna have this issue anyways. so where exactly do i put this entry? and the user list manager is actualy a BOSS user list manager that would prolly fix this issue as its SUPPOSED to create a user list based on the plugins and such that you have, and this create a load order based on the rules you give it. but i believe my lack of success int hat department is based largely on the fact that didnt really understand how to do what i wanted done.
Rawr<3 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 Need help with the armor swapper... i got everything else working fine except the armor part, no armor seems to show on my character.. i'm not sure what to do on this part
CHURCH1941 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 I got the main mod to work, and the characters are changed and everything, but the armor patcher doesn`t seem to work. It says, "There was an exception thrown during program execution: 'java.io.FileNotFoundException:..\..\SK Child Armor Swapper.est(Access is denied)' Please contact author". The fixes i`ve looked up and tried already, including new installs, and moving the Skyrim folder to somewhere less secure than C;// didn`t work. I ran it as administrator and everything. Any ideas? Sorry if this has been asked before, but i didn`t really want to sift through a thousand comments.Is user account control(UAC) on? To be honest, I have no idea how to turn that on. I asked some of my friends if they have any idea (not saying it`s a mod that makes kids look more attractive of course) and all they said was this is a lostboy.exe thing and called me a retard... UAC is user account control, they asked if you have it on because its known to cause various issues when adding, deleting, or just altering files in certain locations. it ussually has a popup when you run most if not all programs on your computer asking you to confirm that you told it to start. I do know what it is, it just doesn`t give me a popup when I run the thing, and I don`t know how to either make the popup appear, or confirm what the popup would do manually. if your useing windows, you just need to go to your user account settings, basically where you add new accounts and set passwords for them, theres a setting for UAC, turn it off if its on. you can turn it on later (if you want) after your done editing. mine isnt on, and it wouldnt do any good as all of my games are on a separate hard drive anyways. Alright, I got the thing to run now, thanks a ton, but now I have the same problem as this other guy, where its says skykids.esm is not there. I`ll pay attention to that guy`s threads, no need to reply to me anymore. And, thanks.
johann7124 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 Did you run the SKArmorPatcher.jar, it should be located in the data folder at ~\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\SkyProc Patchers\SKArmorPatcher
Rawr<3 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 Edit: i did the patch again and it says i need skykids.esm in my load order.. but mod organizer already did that didn't it?
CHURCH1941 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 Ok, so I checked the install instructions more carefully now, and I changed my BOSS userlist, and BOSS recognized that I did, but BOSS says I need to run the armor swapper to get the game to work, and the armor swapper says I need the game to exist still. Goddamnit. I`ve looked and seen that skykids.esm exists in my data folder, and the load order commands changed it to be in the right place, so what gives?
en_hawk Posted October 1, 2014 Author Posted October 1, 2014 Ok, so I checked the install instructions more carefully now, and I changed my BOSS userlist, and BOSS recognized that I did, but BOSS says I need to run the armor swapper to get the game to work, and the armor swapper says I need the game to exist still. Goddamnit. I`ve looked and seen that skykids.esm exists in my data folder, and the load order commands changed it to be in the right place, so what gives?Are you running MO, NMM, or Wrye as your mod manager?
CHURCH1941 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 Ok, so I checked the install instructions more carefully now, and I changed my BOSS userlist, and BOSS recognized that I did, but BOSS says I need to run the armor swapper to get the game to work, and the armor swapper says I need the game to exist still. Goddamnit. I`ve looked and seen that skykids.esm exists in my data folder, and the load order commands changed it to be in the right place, so what gives?Are you running MO, NMM, or Wrye as your mod manager? No, I have bad luck with mod managers, I do it all manually. Edit: I`m gonna try out Wrye, I looked it up, and no harm done if it doesn`t work I guess.
en_hawk Posted October 1, 2014 Author Posted October 1, 2014 Edit: i did the patch again and it says i need skykids.esm in my load order.. but mod organizer already did that didn't it? Its because you're using MO, you need to launch the armor swapper through MO in order for it to see its 'virtual' data directory and patch successfully. There are guides for this sort of thing elsewhere, I don't personally run MO so I cannot help you in this regard. But I can guarantee that's your problem. Ok, so I checked the install instructions more carefully now, and I changed my BOSS userlist, and BOSS recognized that I did, but BOSS says I need to run the armor swapper to get the game to work, and the armor swapper says I need the game to exist still. Goddamnit. I`ve looked and seen that skykids.esm exists in my data folder, and the load order commands changed it to be in the right place, so what gives?Are you running MO, NMM, or Wrye as your mod manager? No, I have bad luck with mod managers, I do it all manually. Edit: I`m gonna try out Wrye, I looked it up, and no harm done if it doesn`t work I guess. I honestly have no idea then, I thought you might be suffering from the MO issue the above fellow has, but if you're running pure manual then I've got no idea. Is steam+skyrim installed to the program files directory? Is UAC turned on?(if it is, try turning it off and see if that fixes it, though that's a long shot at best) Good choice on Wrye though, its all I use for all the bethsoft games personally.
CHURCH1941 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 Edit: i did the patch again and it says i need skykids.esm in my load order.. but mod organizer already did that didn't it? Its because you're using MO, you need to launch the armor swapper through MO in order for it to see its 'virtual' data directory and patch successfully. There are guides for this sort of thing elsewhere, I don't personally run MO so I cannot help you in this regard. But I can guarantee that's your problem. Ok, so I checked the install instructions more carefully now, and I changed my BOSS userlist, and BOSS recognized that I did, but BOSS says I need to run the armor swapper to get the game to work, and the armor swapper says I need the game to exist still. Goddamnit. I`ve looked and seen that skykids.esm exists in my data folder, and the load order commands changed it to be in the right place, so what gives?Are you running MO, NMM, or Wrye as your mod manager? No, I have bad luck with mod managers, I do it all manually. Edit: I`m gonna try out Wrye, I looked it up, and no harm done if it doesn`t work I guess. I honestly have no idea then, I thought you might be suffering from the MO issue the above fellow has, but if you're running pure manual then I've got no idea. Is steam+skyrim installed to the program files directory? Is UAC turned on?(if it is, try turning it off and see if that fixes it, though that's a long shot at best) Good choice on Wrye though, its all I use for all the bethsoft games personally. It`s not in program files, and UAC is off, which got the patcher to turn on, and start, but it still says skykids.esm is missing. I`m reading through the older posts on here, but damn this is a lot of work for muh lolis. I doubt a full reinstall will do too much either, I followed the install to the letter...
johann7124 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 MO instructions are as follows. 1: Click the 2 gears button 2: Add the following on the respective lines. Title: SKArmorPatcher Binary: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe Startin: ~Mod Organizer\mods\Skykids\SkyProc Patchers\SKArmorPatcher Arguments: -jar "~\Mod Organizer\mods\Skykids\SkyProc Patchers\SKArmorPatcher\SKArmorPatcher.jar" 3: Select Modify 4: Close the window 5: Select the SKArmorpatcher from the drop down list and hit run.
johann7124 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 I honestly have no idea then, I thought you might be suffering from the MO issue the above fellow has, but if you're running pure manual then I've got no idea. Is steam+skyrim installed to the program files directory? Is UAC turned on?(if it is, try turning it off and see if that fixes it, though that's a long shot at best) Good choice on Wrye though, its all I use for all the bethsoft games personally. It`s not in program files, and UAC is off, which got the patcher to turn on, and start, but it still says skykids.esm is missing. I`m reading through the older posts on here, but damn this is a lot of work for muh lolis. I doubt a full reinstall will do too much either, I followed the install to the letter... Is the armorpatcher folder in the data folder, along with all the other mods?
Rawr<3 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 MO instructions are as follows. 1: Click the 2 gears button 2: Add the following on the respective lines. Title: SKArmorPatcher Binary: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe Startin: ~Mod Organizer\mods\Skykids\SkyProc Patchers\SKArmorPatcher Arguments: -jar "~\Mod Organizer\mods\Skykids\SkyProc Patchers\SKArmorPatcher\SKArmorPatcher.jar" 3: Select Modify 4: Close the window 5: Select the SKArmorpatcher from the drop down list and hit run. I just did that but then this came up with missing masters "skyrim.esm update.esm dawnguard.esm racecompatibility.esm <.>
CHURCH1941 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 I honestly have no idea then, I thought you might be suffering from the MO issue the above fellow has, but if you're running pure manual then I've got no idea. Is steam+skyrim installed to the program files directory? Is UAC turned on?(if it is, try turning it off and see if that fixes it, though that's a long shot at best) Good choice on Wrye though, its all I use for all the bethsoft games personally. It`s not in program files, and UAC is off, which got the patcher to turn on, and start, but it still says skykids.esm is missing. I`m reading through the older posts on here, but damn this is a lot of work for muh lolis. I doubt a full reinstall will do too much either, I followed the install to the letter... Is the armorpatcher folder in the data folder, along with all the other mods? Yea, it`s in data/SkyProc Patchers/SKArmorPatcher, and I just tried running it directly in the data folder, but nope. Still says that i need to install skykids.esm. Edit: I also just found out that the Monli race and all of it`s associated files would crash my shit, and I forgot to mention. but I have to force patch for it to even run, which would make one think it worked, but it still hasn`t created the armor swapper .esm
johann7124 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 I honestly have no idea then, I thought you might be suffering from the MO issue the above fellow has, but if you're running pure manual then I've got no idea. Is steam+skyrim installed to the program files directory? Is UAC turned on?(if it is, try turning it off and see if that fixes it, though that's a long shot at best) Good choice on Wrye though, its all I use for all the bethsoft games personally. It`s not in program files, and UAC is off, which got the patcher to turn on, and start, but it still says skykids.esm is missing. I`m reading through the older posts on here, but damn this is a lot of work for muh lolis. I doubt a full reinstall will do too much either, I followed the install to the letter... Is the armorpatcher folder in the data folder, along with all the other mods? Yea, it`s in data/SkyProc Patchers/SKArmorPatcher, and I just tried running it directly in the data folder, but nope. Still says that i need to install skykids.esm. Can you get me a list of everything in your data folder?
johann7124 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 MO instructions are as follows. 1: Click the 2 gears button 2: Add the following on the respective lines. Title: SKArmorPatcher Binary: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe Startin: ~Mod Organizer\mods\Skykids\SkyProc Patchers\SKArmorPatcher Arguments: -jar "~\Mod Organizer\mods\Skykids\SkyProc Patchers\SKArmorPatcher\SKArmorPatcher.jar" 3: Select Modify 4: Close the window 5: Select the SKArmorpatcher from the drop down list and hit run. I just did that but then this came up with missing masters "skyrim.esm update.esm dawnguard.esm racecompatibility.esm <.> The tilde is meant to be replaced by the actual install location. Mine is on the H: drive.
CHURCH1941 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 I honestly have no idea then, I thought you might be suffering from the MO issue the above fellow has, but if you're running pure manual then I've got no idea. Is steam+skyrim installed to the program files directory? Is UAC turned on?(if it is, try turning it off and see if that fixes it, though that's a long shot at best) Good choice on Wrye though, its all I use for all the bethsoft games personally. It`s not in program files, and UAC is off, which got the patcher to turn on, and start, but it still says skykids.esm is missing. I`m reading through the older posts on here, but damn this is a lot of work for muh lolis. I doubt a full reinstall will do too much either, I followed the install to the letter... Is the armorpatcher folder in the data folder, along with all the other mods? Yea, it`s in data/SkyProc Patchers/SKArmorPatcher, and I just tried running it directly in the data folder, but nope. Still says that i need to install skykids.esm. Can you get me a list of everything in your data folder? how do I do that exactly? A BOSS list? I`ll edit this post away when you tell me.
johann7124 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 I honestly have no idea then, I thought you might be suffering from the MO issue the above fellow has, but if you're running pure manual then I've got no idea. Is steam+skyrim installed to the program files directory? Is UAC turned on?(if it is, try turning it off and see if that fixes it, though that's a long shot at best) Good choice on Wrye though, its all I use for all the bethsoft games personally. It`s not in program files, and UAC is off, which got the patcher to turn on, and start, but it still says skykids.esm is missing. I`m reading through the older posts on here, but damn this is a lot of work for muh lolis. I doubt a full reinstall will do too much either, I followed the install to the letter... Is the armorpatcher folder in the data folder, along with all the other mods? Yea, it`s in data/SkyProc Patchers/SKArmorPatcher, and I just tried running it directly in the data folder, but nope. Still says that i need to install skykids.esm. Can you get me a list of everything in your data folder? how do I do that exactly? A BOSS list? I`ll edit this post away when you tell me. I'm thinking more a screenshot, something that shows what is actually there.
Griede Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 ok so i got everything working, i finally figured out where to put the userlist info. got the armor swapper working. i must say that my ladies look particularly dashing in different color sets of dragon scale armor lol. however, was there some warning against useing what i assume are the 2 default folowers quin and aigis together? as for some reason i cannot get quin to equip a weapon of any type, no mater how many i put in her inventory, unless theres an enimy near by. she will equip most any armor, but not a weapon.
CHURCH1941 Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 I honestly have no idea then, I thought you might be suffering from the MO issue the above fellow has, but if you're running pure manual then I've got no idea. Is steam+skyrim installed to the program files directory? Is UAC turned on?(if it is, try turning it off and see if that fixes it, though that's a long shot at best) Good choice on Wrye though, its all I use for all the bethsoft games personally. It`s not in program files, and UAC is off, which got the patcher to turn on, and start, but it still says skykids.esm is missing. I`m reading through the older posts on here, but damn this is a lot of work for muh lolis. I doubt a full reinstall will do too much either, I followed the install to the letter... Is the armorpatcher folder in the data folder, along with all the other mods? Yea, it`s in data/SkyProc Patchers/SKArmorPatcher, and I just tried running it directly in the data folder, but nope. Still says that i need to install skykids.esm. Can you get me a list of everything in your data folder? how do I do that exactly? A BOSS list? I`ll edit this post away when you tell me. I'm thinking more a screenshot, something that shows what is actually there. It`s... A lot.. and it`s pretty...fucked up. Like, I`d need 2-3 screenshots. I`ll get a BOSS list for you. Don`t judge me too harshly, p-please. SKSE Version: 0.1.7.1 CharacterMakingExtender_plugin.dll FirstPersonPlugin.dll hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll MfgConsole.dll SexLabUtil.dll StorageUtil.dll zzEstrusUtil.dll RaceCompatibility.esm Active actorEvents.esm Active AP Skyrim.esm Active fox_shop.esm Active MFVM.esm Active SexLab.esm Version 1.59 Active SexLabAroused.esm Active Skykids.esm Active SK Monli Race.esm SK Drow Child Race.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm Active HighResTexturePack01.esp Active HighResTexturePack02.esp Active HighResTexturePack03.esp Active MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp Active MFVM_ChildrenFight_Patch.esp Active Bestiality_NudeBears.esp Active Immersive Arousal.esp Active SexLab STDs.esp Active SexLabZzz.esp Active SexLabNudeCreatures.esp Active SexLabDefeat.esp Active SkyUI.esp Version 4.1 Active FoxMerged.esp Active HDT Havok Object.esp Active HearthfireMultiKid.esp Active HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp Active ImmersiveFP.esp Active Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp Active zzEstrus.esp Active EstrusChaurus.esp Active SK Vanilla Child Replacer.esp Version 1 Active SK Vanilla Child Replacer HF.esp Active SK Vanilla Child Replacer DB.esp Active Werewolves.esp Active FNISspells.esp Active SexAddict.esp Active Lialia.esp Active SK Drow Taldyn.esp Active CharacterMakingExtender.esp Active EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp Active Bashed Patch, 0.esp Active SK TheEyesOfBeauty.esm Version 8 Sexlab Monster Mod.esp Active Beastess Books.esp Active Beastess Nudity.esp Active BeastessTower.esp Active Resized Creatures for Beastesses.esp Active SexLab Beastess.esp Version 2.esp Active SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp Active SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp Active 00xLolitaFollower.esp Active Beastess Forsworn.esp Active Beastess Vampire.esp Active Like I said, some fucked up shit. To each his own, if you don`t like it
Spyder Arachnid Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 -snip- You're on LL where there is Rape, Beastiality, Gore, Vore, Slavery, Pregnancy, and all kinds of other weird things. Trust me. No one is going to judge you by the mods you use. Have you tried running your load order through Tes5Edit yet to see if you're missing any masters? Just open Tes5Edit, select all, then click okay. Let it load up, and if there are any errors in your load order, it will tell you. Cause I can tell right now that you're missing a master already. The Eyes of Beauty. You have the patch, but you don't even have the mod installed. And you don't have the Drow race active, yet you have the Drow follower active. If I'm not mistaken, they kind of need that race to be active to work. As well, all those unrecognized plugins, you can add to your userlist in BOSS so they are recognized. This way the patcher will patch them, cause anything that is unrecognized won't be patched by a skyproc patcher.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now