207 Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 Skyrim.esmUpdate.esmDawnguard.esmHearthFires.esmApachiiHair.esmSexLab.esmSexLabAroused.esmWARZONES - Civil Unrest.esmZaZAnimationPack.esmDevious Devices - Assets.esmDevious Devices - Integration.esmUnofficial Skyrim Patch.espRaceCompatibility.esmSkykids.esmRaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.espBrawl Bugs CE.espPNENB.espSexLabDefeat.espSkyrim Flora Overhaul.esphorsefp.espRaceMenu.espRaceMenuPlugin.espSkyUI.espiHUD.espCloaks.esp1nivWICCloaks.esp1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.espHothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.espHothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.espImmersive Weapons.espDevious Deviants.espDangerous Wolves.espImmersiveFP.espSchlongs of Skyrim - Light.espSFO - Expanded Diversity.espOpen Cities Skyrim.espEnhancedLightsandFX.espELFX - Exteriors.espELFXEnhancer.espextendedost lotr only no vanilla soundtrack.espAK- Alternate Actors.espAlternate Start - Live Another Life.espPureweather.espMindFlux.espTheEyesOfBeauty.espDeviously Cursed Loot.espNonEssentialChildren.espSK Child Armor Swapper.espSK Vanilla Child Replacer.esp There's the load order, and I did use the custom userlist. Disabled nonessential children, still CTD.
MidbossVyers Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 Recently, I installed http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40310 in order to make vampire robes craftable. This mod does not add any new meshes but makes craftable versions of vanilla Dawnguard vampire clothing. Just to be safe, I ran BOSS and the Armor Swapper Patcher (though I had to force patch again for some reason). However, when I equipped the items that I crafted, my character became naked. I looked at the item codes on uesp and found the vampire robes. When I put items in my inventory via the console and equipped them, they worked. The reason for this is because the mod adds new clothes that just happen to use Dawnguard vanilla meshes. However, because they use vanilla meshes, why is my character coming out naked? Alternatively, if this mod is too much trouble to work with, could someone suggest another mod that allows vampire robes to be purchaseable/craftable? Currently, in the vanilla game, only members of the Dawnguard can get these robes (ironically), including matching gloves and shoes, because the only vampires that wear them are the Visiting Advisors featured in The Jarl's Justice quests.
andrea fin Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 as i understand it, the armor patcher just directs to a set of special versions for skykids of the vanilla armors. so the mod you have got makes vanilla ones craftable but skykids doesnt have those robes as built for kids - skykids basically doesnt have a kids version, so unless the robes you want get added to the mod as kids version, the patcher wont know about the right graphics to show. thats about the limit of my knowledge tho.
Spyder Arachnid Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 Skyrim.esm Update.esm Dawnguard.esm HearthFires.esm ApachiiHair.esm SexLab.esm SexLabAroused.esm WARZONES - Civil Unrest.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm Devious Devices - Assets.esm Devious Devices - Integration.esm Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp RaceCompatibility.esm Skykids.esm RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp Brawl Bugs CE.esp PNENB.esp SexLabDefeat.esp Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp horsefp.esp RaceMenu.esp RaceMenuPlugin.esp SkyUI.esp iHUD.esp Cloaks.esp 1nivWICCloaks.esp 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp Immersive Weapons.esp Devious Deviants.esp Dangerous Wolves.esp ImmersiveFP.esp Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp Open Cities Skyrim.esp EnhancedLightsandFX.esp ELFX - Exteriors.esp ELFXEnhancer.esp extendedost lotr only no vanilla soundtrack.esp AK- Alternate Actors.esp Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp Pureweather.esp MindFlux.esp TheEyesOfBeauty.esp Deviously Cursed Loot.esp NonEssentialChildren.esp SK Child Armor Swapper.esp SK Vanilla Child Replacer.esp There's the load order, and I did use the custom userlist. Disabled nonessential children, still CTD. I'm not familiar with a lot of those mods, so I can't give you a 100% on what could be causing your issues. You have the right stuff for SkyKids, so might not even be SkyKids causing the issue. Could be anything. Are you trying to load an old save, or a new game? Cause an old save could have old scripts in it for mods you no longer have and that can cause issues. It's always best to do a new game when you make big changes to make sure it is not your save that is causing the problem. And if it is a new game, have you tried starting a new game without SkyKids to see if that is the route of the problem? There could be a bunch of different factors as to why you are crashing, and without being 100% familiar with most of those mods, I couldn't tell you sorry. Wish I knew more about them so I could help. Edit: You can always try posting in the tech support section about this to hopefully find someone more familiar with what you are using. And more knowledgeable.
Spyder Arachnid Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 Recently, I installed http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40310 in order to make vampire robes craftable. This mod does not add any new meshes but makes craftable versions of vanilla Dawnguard vampire clothing. Just to be safe, I ran BOSS and the Armor Swapper Patcher (though I had to force patch again for some reason). However, when I equipped the items that I crafted, my character became naked. I looked at the item codes on uesp and found the vampire robes. When I put items in my inventory via the console and equipped them, they worked. The reason for this is because the mod adds new clothes that just happen to use Dawnguard vanilla meshes. However, because they use vanilla meshes, why is my character coming out naked? Alternatively, if this mod is too much trouble to work with, could someone suggest another mod that allows vampire robes to be purchaseable/craftable? Currently, in the vanilla game, only members of the Dawnguard can get these robes (ironically), including matching gloves and shoes, because the only vampires that wear them are the Visiting Advisors featured in The Jarl's Justice quests. Like Andrea said, but you still should be able to see them regardless, you'd just have the adult version equipped if there is no child version available. YOu said you ran the armor patcher, is the mod a recognized mod or unrecognized? If it is unrecognized, you need to add it to your userlist in BOSS otherwise the armor patcher won't add it and you will appear naked if you try to equip it. The armor patcher doesn't add unrecognized mods to it. They have to be in your actual load order of recognized mods for the armor patcher to patch them.
MidbossVyers Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 Yeah, that might be it. I checked my BOSS List, and Vampire Crafting by Cybertron77.esp is currently unrecognized. I should probably add that to my user list. Would the format for doing so be: ADD: Vampire Crafting by Cybertron77.esp BOTTOM: Overrides or something else? And placing it at the end of the list is fine, right? I also noticed that Johann7124's SK Hostile NPC.esp is also unrecognized. The only thing that mod does is add Sky Kids to enemy NPC mobs (bandits, Forsworn, vampires, etc.) and does not add any new clothes or armors (obviously, those randomly generated NPCs should be wearing SK armors and clothes). Is it OK to leave that one alone, or should I add it to the user list just to be safe (again, bottom of the list)? If I should add it, would the format be: ADD: SK Hostile NPC.esp BOTTOM: Overrides or something else?
Spyder Arachnid Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 I really don't know where that Hostile NPC thing would go, as I don't use it myself so I have no idea. The armor thing though, you can just add it to your other armors. Just check your load order, see where your armors are at (usually around the middle) and add it after one of those. They are usually in alphabetical order, so just add it after whatever armor it would go after in the alphabet. For instance: ADD: Vampire Crafting by Cybertron77.esp AFTER: Uberawesome Armor stuff.esp Or whatever your armors are called. Then it will sit with the rest of your armors when you run BOSS, and then run the patcher afterwards so it is recognized.
207 Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 I cant even get to the point where I can load a game :/. I've tried running the game barebones, with skykids and its requirements only and it still crashes...
207 Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 It was dawnguard...i didn't have dawnguard installed...
MidbossVyers Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 Thank you. I got it working. I would post a screenshot, but it really is the same as the vanilla Vampire Robes, so you should already know what it looks like.
Spyder Arachnid Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 It was dawnguard...i didn't have dawnguard installed... Odd. Showed you had it in your load order. Regardless, glad you got working. Thank you. I got it working. I would post a screenshot, but it really is the same as the vanilla Vampire Robes, so you should already know what it looks like. lol no worries. Just glad you got it working.
en_hawk Posted August 31, 2014 Author Posted August 31, 2014 Awesome. Now I'm going to feel like a dick for not catching this other one before, but mentioning it now. Eyes of Beauty folder is also misnamed I think. EyesOfBeauty.jpg Ok I fixed that, and then went through and double checked everything to make sure it matches, shouldn't be anymore issues with the installer script. The file has been updated, either redownload it or run the manual install procedure on the affected modules.
207 Posted August 31, 2014 Posted August 31, 2014 Wait shit...I was wrong...It still CTD's and TES5 does nothing... Skyrim.esmUpdate.esmDawnguard.esmHearthFires.esmApachiiHair.esmMFVM.esmSexLab.esmSexLabAroused.esmUnofficial Skyrim Patch.espRaceCompatibility.esmSkykids.esmZaZAnimationPack.esmDevious Devices - Assets.esmDevious Devices - Integration.esmPNENB.espHothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.espHothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.espImmersive Weapons.espImmersiveFP.espextendedost lotr only no vanilla soundtrack.espMindFlux.espRaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.espOpen Cities Skyrim.espAK- Alternate Actors.espAlternate Start - Live Another Life.espTheEyesOfBeauty.espPureweather.espSexLabDefeat.espSchlongs of Skyrim - Light.espEnhancedLightsandFX.espELFX - Exteriors.espELFXEnhancer.espNonEssentialChildren.espCloaks.esp1nivWICCloaks.esp1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.espSK Vanilla Child Replacer.espDevious Deviants.espDeviously Cursed Loot.espSK Child Armor Swapper.espHighResTexturePack01.espHighResTexturePack02.espHighResTexturePack03.esp
taiolu Posted August 31, 2014 Posted August 31, 2014 Wait shit...I was wrong...It still CTD's and TES5 does nothing... Skyrim.esm Update.esm Dawnguard.esm HearthFires.esm ApachiiHair.esm MFVM.esm SexLab.esm SexLabAroused.esm Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp RaceCompatibility.esm Skykids.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm Devious Devices - Assets.esm Devious Devices - Integration.esm PNENB.esp Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp Immersive Weapons.esp ImmersiveFP.esp extendedost lotr only no vanilla soundtrack.esp MindFlux.esp RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp Open Cities Skyrim.esp AK- Alternate Actors.esp Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp TheEyesOfBeauty.esp Pureweather.esp SexLabDefeat.esp Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp EnhancedLightsandFX.esp ELFX - Exteriors.esp ELFXEnhancer.esp NonEssentialChildren.esp Cloaks.esp 1nivWICCloaks.esp 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp SK Vanilla Child Replacer.esp Devious Deviants.esp Deviously Cursed Loot.esp SK Child Armor Swapper.esp HighResTexturePack01.esp HighResTexturePack02.esp HighResTexturePack03.esp Is it "randomly" CTDing while you "Activate" "Certain" NPCs Because if so that's to be expected with defeat
207 Posted August 31, 2014 Posted August 31, 2014 Wait shit...I was wrong...It still CTD's and TES5 does nothing... Skyrim.esm Update.esm Dawnguard.esm HearthFires.esm ApachiiHair.esm MFVM.esm SexLab.esm SexLabAroused.esm Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp RaceCompatibility.esm Skykids.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm Devious Devices - Assets.esm Devious Devices - Integration.esm PNENB.esp Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp Immersive Weapons.esp ImmersiveFP.esp extendedost lotr only no vanilla soundtrack.esp MindFlux.esp RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp Open Cities Skyrim.esp AK- Alternate Actors.esp Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp TheEyesOfBeauty.esp Pureweather.esp SexLabDefeat.esp Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp EnhancedLightsandFX.esp ELFX - Exteriors.esp ELFXEnhancer.esp NonEssentialChildren.esp Cloaks.esp 1nivWICCloaks.esp 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp SK Vanilla Child Replacer.esp Devious Deviants.esp Deviously Cursed Loot.esp SK Child Armor Swapper.esp HighResTexturePack01.esp HighResTexturePack02.esp HighResTexturePack03.esp Is it "randomly" CTDing while you "Activate" "Certain" NPCs Because if so that's to be expected with defeat No, it CTD's as soon as I launch it..
johann7124 Posted August 31, 2014 Posted August 31, 2014 You really need to run BOSS/LOOT on that game as a lot of mods that I see are out of order. Also load up all your mods in Tes5Edit and see what it tells you.
207 Posted August 31, 2014 Posted August 31, 2014 It loads fine in Tes5Edit, but I launch the game and it instantly crashes..
mojodajojo Posted August 31, 2014 Posted August 31, 2014 Awesome. Now I'm going to feel like a dick for not catching this other one before, but mentioning it now. Eyes of Beauty folder is also misnamed I think. EyesOfBeauty.jpg Ok I fixed that, and then went through and double checked everything to make sure it matches, shouldn't be anymore issues with the installer script. The file has been updated, either redownload it or run the manual install procedure on the affected modules. Awesome, sorry about reenacting this skit for you: O's and P's.
Belchen Posted September 3, 2014 Posted September 3, 2014 Something is amiss in the download section. The first file, which i presume to be the main, has a wrong name and is 0 bits. I hope to stream this some day. I don't like boss. I've had to reinstall the game 3 times because of boss. Maybe when i get a new computer, i'll try it.
en_hawk Posted September 3, 2014 Author Posted September 3, 2014 Something is amiss in the download section. The first file, which i presume to be the main, has a wrong name and is 0 bits. I hope to stream this some day. I don't like boss. I've had to reinstall the game 3 times because of boss. Maybe when i get a new computer, i'll try it. And yet you decided that it must be broken and didn't bother to even click on it? Link works fine, that's just how LL handles offsite mirrors, god knows why... Read the OP, instructions for LOOT are included there, as well as the explanation for the download that I just had to reiterate for you. I didn't type all that out for my own amusement; 90% of the problems people have can be solved by actually reading the bloody instructions...
Lost_Hawk Posted September 5, 2014 Posted September 5, 2014 Something is amiss in the download section. The first file, which i presume to be the main, has a wrong name and is 0 bits. I hope to stream this some day. I don't like boss. I've had to reinstall the game 3 times because of boss. Maybe when i get a new computer, i'll try it. Don't see any reason why BOSS would break your game.... Maybe you should try to click the link and see what happens?
johann7124 Posted September 10, 2014 Posted September 10, 2014 Patches for various mods have been released on the Nexus now. http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/58016/?
Spyder Arachnid Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 Patches for various mods have been released on the Nexus now. http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/58016/? It probably won't last for very long on the Nexus, seeing as SkyKids is a LL exclusive basically. And in order to get any support, they would have to come here to LL, and we know how much Nexus frowns upon anything related to LL. Plus you're linking directly to En_Hawk's download link, instead of to the mod itself (the download page). Though you can't really link here cause of Nexus and their dislike for LL, so I understand that. But I don't know how En_Hawk would feel about it. But eh, not for me to say really. But nice work on the patches still. Is that for the latest versions, or are those the ones you made awhile back for the old versions?
johann7124 Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 These are all newly created patches as of today based on the most recent versions of the mods. en_hawk knows about it as well as I talked to him first. I can provide some support there as well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now