MidbossVyers Posted August 21, 2014 Posted August 21, 2014 I tried to run the Armor Swapper as admin using cmd.exe. However, it is still stuck at 100% Done Importing. I have 2 possible theories about this. First of all, it says that it will only create a new patch when necessary. However, it may just not be necessary in my game yet. I downloaded a couple armor retextures. However, because they are technically not "new" armors, the Patcher might not consider them new enough to make a new patch. Alternatively, there really is a problem, and I don't know what's wrong. In which case, here is my load order from TES Mod Manager for Skyrim: Update.esmDawnguard.esmHearthFires.esmDragonborn.esmRaceCompatibility.esmSkyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esmSkykids.esmUnofficial Skyrim Patch.espUnofficial Dawnguard Patch.espUnofficial Hearthfire Patch.espUnofficial Dragonborn Patch.espRaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.espZazResources.espRaceMenu.espRaceMenuPlugin.espFullMetalBikini.espGatti12Jewelry.espRealBarenziahV2Uncensored.espRV markers.espSK Vanilla Child Replacer.espSK Vanilla Child Replacer HF.espSK Vanilla Child Replacer DB.espVampire Lord Serana Fixed.espCharGen ECE Morphs.espBarenziahQuestMarkers.espSK Child Armor Swapper.espSK Hostile NPC.esp Alternatively, if the application getting stuck at 100% is a result of some Windows 7 security feature, how does one disable such a feature (specify which one)?
taiolu Posted August 22, 2014 Posted August 22, 2014 I tried to run the Armor Swapper as admin using cmd.exe. However, it is still stuck at 100% Done Importing. I have 2 possible theories about this. First of all, it says that it will only create a new patch when necessary. However, it may just not be necessary in my game yet. I downloaded a couple armor retextures. However, because they are technically not "new" armors, the Patcher might not consider them new enough to make a new patch. Alternatively, there really is a problem, and I don't know what's wrong. In which case, here is my load order from TES Mod Manager for Skyrim: Update.esm Dawnguard.esm HearthFires.esm Dragonborn.esm RaceCompatibility.esm Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm Skykids.esm Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp ZazResources.esp RaceMenu.esp RaceMenuPlugin.esp FullMetalBikini.esp Gatti12Jewelry.esp RealBarenziahV2Uncensored.esp RV markers.esp SK Vanilla Child Replacer.esp SK Vanilla Child Replacer HF.esp SK Vanilla Child Replacer DB.esp Vampire Lord Serana Fixed.esp CharGen ECE Morphs.esp BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp SK Child Armor Swapper.esp SK Hostile NPC.esp Alternatively, if the application getting stuck at 100% is a result of some Windows 7 security feature, how does one disable such a feature (specify which one)? Wait more than 10 seconds, it takes time.
Spyder Arachnid Posted August 22, 2014 Posted August 22, 2014 It takes several minutes. You just gotta have patience. It will sit at that 100% for awhile before it starts adding masters. You just gotta wait it out. Go grab a coffee, play your Didgeridoo, and relax a bit.
MidbossVyers Posted August 22, 2014 Posted August 22, 2014 I waited, but then it came back with that message that it can't find SkyKids.esm and then created a 0KB SK Child Armor Swapper.esp in my C drive, and this time I did use cmd.exe to run as admin (unless there's an alternate method?). The patcher application is in my Skyrim Data folder. That's where it's supposed to be, correct? OK, by using the option to force it to patch, I managed to get the application to go through. However, I'm not sure how much of it "worked". For example, several of the armors featured in Dragonborn appear to still have a decent bit of mammary. Is this normal?
MidbossVyers Posted August 26, 2014 Posted August 26, 2014 Could someone please make compatible meshes for this mod? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31168/?
MidbossVyers Posted August 27, 2014 Posted August 27, 2014 Oh, by the way, is it possible to get blue eyes for imperial and elven children? Edit: In terms of eyes, I confirmed that while Imperials can have blue eyes, dark elves can only have red eyes, and wood elves can only have brown eyes. While I would prefer that both races have blue eye options, I can live with dark elves only having red eyes. However, I need my wood elf to have blue eyes. Obviously, I'm referring to the child versions of all 3.
ZepD Posted August 28, 2014 Posted August 28, 2014 Out of the blue my skyproc patcher for skykids is just instantly crashing when I hit patch. It creates a 0kb (blank?) esp and nothing else. It worked fine before even with the same mods installed, not sure why it would stop working all the sudden?
MidbossVyers Posted August 28, 2014 Posted August 28, 2014 Out of the blue my skyproc patcher for skykids is just instantly crashing when I hit patch. It creates a 0kb (blank?) esp and nothing else. It worked fine before even with the same mods installed, not sure why it would stop working all the sudden? I encountered the same problem, and no one has yet answered me. If you want the application to "work", I suggest ticking the force patch check box. This allows the application to run. However, I'm not sure if that will actually make/update the .esp, as I already had the .esp done some time ago. Again, I had installed this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31168/? and ran the patcher. However, the patcher does not appear to change the armor to the child version even after running the patcher. I'm not sure if it's because there's something wrong with the patcher, or it's simply because there are no girl versions of the Dragonborn armors (in other words, the default is the vanilla one). Also, does spyder's NPC replacer only replace vanilla NPCs, or does it also change the faces of the hostile NPCs featured in https://mega.co.nz/#!ZcQyQAxY!8OPB2xC3g08MG2LVR9Q5Qqx5BQPwwf3Np7u5k1dN1O8 ?
Spyder Arachnid Posted August 28, 2014 Posted August 28, 2014 The patcher uses it's own child armor meshes that are found in SkyKids already. All it does is make it so that the children use the child versions instead of adult versions when they equip the same armor. Thus why your armor replacer doesn't change the SkyKids default vanilla armors, cause SkyKids already has it's own armor replacer. And I won't tell you how to use yours instead, cause I don't support children running around in revealing/skimpy clothing. You're on your own with that. As for my NPC replacer, it only replaces the basic children in the game (Vanilla, Hearthfires, and Dragonborn). I have no idea where that Hostile NPC thing is from, as it is not from here, thus it is not supported and I will not make a replacer for it.
MidbossVyers Posted August 28, 2014 Posted August 28, 2014 The hostile NPC mod was actually made by Johann7124 here. Also, that's the problem. Normally, it should just default to the vanilla child armor, if a child version of the modded armor does not exist. However, for some reason, when it is equipped, the appearance remains the same as the actual (adult) mod armor. Therefore, I'm not sure if it is because my swapper is malfunctioning, or if it's because there is simply no child version of even the vanilla armor. Again, this is the case only for the armors introduced in Dragonborn. Armors that use meshes from the vanilla game, such as Ahzidal and Blackguard armor, and any robes are not affected by this.
Mawile6222 Posted August 29, 2014 Posted August 29, 2014 Adoptable Children yet. Its been quite a while. Why not just use the models from here and imitate the mods like Bagserks children etc etc. Yeesh. The adoptable elf children on nexus are scary.
en_hawk Posted August 29, 2014 Author Posted August 29, 2014 Adoptable Children yet. Its been quite a while. Why not just use the models from here and imitate the mods like Bagserks children etc etc. Yeesh. The adoptable elf children on nexus are scary.I'm not quite sure what you mean? Could you elaborate a bit more?
johann7124 Posted August 29, 2014 Posted August 29, 2014 I think they are asking for more adoptable children based on Skykids.
en_hawk Posted August 29, 2014 Author Posted August 29, 2014 So, like, new mod added adoptable npcs? That's kinda far down on the priority list, whats wrong with the vanilla ones; they should have all been replaced by SK...
mojodajojo Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 Thanks, good mod. Installer (using Mod Organizer) isn't dropping the HFires plugin in for me for some reason. No biggie, of course, I just manually move that one over. Figured, I'd mention it in case it wasn't something on my end.
MidbossVyers Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 So, like, new mod added adoptable npcs? That's kinda far down on the priority list, whats wrong with the vanilla ones; they should have all been replaced by SK... Save for Babette?
zixaphir Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 Thanks, good mod. Installer (using Mod Organizer) isn't dropping the HFires plugin in for me for some reason. No biggie, of course, I just manually move that one over. Figured, I'd mention it in case it wasn't something on my end. Sorry, that one's my bad. In the installer config, I have it looking for a directory named "30 Hearthfires" when the directory is incorrectly named "30 Hearthfire".
en_hawk Posted August 30, 2014 Author Posted August 30, 2014 Thanks, good mod. Installer (using Mod Organizer) isn't dropping the HFires plugin in for me for some reason. No biggie, of course, I just manually move that one over. Figured, I'd mention it in case it wasn't something on my end. Sorry, that one's my bad. In the installer config, I have it looking for a directory named "30 Hearthfires" when the directory is incorrectly named "30 Hearthfire". Fixed it, new file uploaded. Unfortunately this means you're going to have to redownload the whole thing(or of course you could just follow the manual installation instructions for hearthfire, that would work fine as well).
mojodajojo Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 Thanks, good mod. Installer (using Mod Organizer) isn't dropping the HFires plugin in for me for some reason. No biggie, of course, I just manually move that one over. Figured, I'd mention it in case it wasn't something on my end. Sorry, that one's my bad. In the installer config, I have it looking for a directory named "30 Hearthfires" when the directory is incorrectly named "30 Hearthfire". Fixed it, new file uploaded. Unfortunately this means you're going to have to redownload the whole thing(or of course you could just follow the manual installation instructions for hearthfire, that would work fine as well). Awesome. Now I'm going to feel like a dick for not catching this other one before, but mentioning it now. Eyes of Beauty folder is also misnamed I think.
207 Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 So...I've ran TES5edit, the .jar file, BOSS, and I still get a CTD...I feel as if I am missing something major...Wat do? Load order is fine, too.
Spyder Arachnid Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 So...I've ran TES5edit, the .jar file, BOSS, and I still get a CTD...I feel as if I am missing something major...Wat do? Load order is fine, too. Do you have all the requirements for the main mod? And if you're using my child replacer, do you have the hair packs that are required as well? And for all we know, it couldn't be SkyKids that is causing your crashes. Could be any mod in general lol. Without a load order it's kind of hard to tell what could be the issue without more information.
207 Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 So...I've ran TES5edit, the .jar file, BOSS, and I still get a CTD...I feel as if I am missing something major...Wat do? Load order is fine, too. Do you have all the requirements for the main mod? And if you're using my child replacer, do you have the hair packs that are required as well? And for all we know, it couldn't be SkyKids that is causing your crashes. Could be any mod in general lol. Without a load order it's kind of hard to tell what could be the issue without more information. Edit: Moved race compatibility above Skykids.esm, still ctd.
Spyder Arachnid Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 I didn't think other mods that modify children played well with each other. Most notably Killable Children stuff and SkyKids together. Figured that would cause issues right there. And it's hard to tell what all your using with it being so "squished" so to say. A lot of the stuff is cut off, so you can't read it. Go into your user folder, under AppData/Local/Skyrim. In there is a loadorder.txt file. Copy the contents of that and paste it here in a spoiler. Much easier than trying to read from the picture. It seems like a load order issue, but hard to tell currently with that image. Are you using the custom userlist posted on the main page under requirements?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now