at_mephi1 Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 Could be a problem on my end but at allmost all of the files i get a unexpected end of archive error when unpacking them. the mods are working tho but it looks like there are some things missing, like head/hands textures as far i can see until yet. just installed it following the instructions and made a new character to test.... Â i use winrar x64 but that has never been a problem with any archive so far.
Rez Delnava Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 @at_mephi1 I've been seeing complaints about broken downloads in other forums around LL today. It may be a temporary server issue. Please try redownloading when the traffic on the forum is lower. Â Â In SK develpoment land: I've been bat-shit crazy unable to focus the last couple days (see my previous post in here), so its been slow going for me working on Frothar and Nelkir... and Aventus... and Dagny's new outfit (not really new, I just added a circlet)... and learning to implement the faces myself... and deciding that since the Dragon's Reach kids are getting clothing of stature, they needed a proper sir-name (I choose the patrilineal and lore-friendly 'Balgruufsen'; -sen being a naming constuct for nords taken from Daggerfall)... and Nelkir's new outfit. Â So, as soon as I fix the face-color mismatch on Frothar and Nelkir, I'll have all that (hopefully with pics) packaged and uploaded.
JerWA Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 @at_mephi1 Â Check the reported size of the file here on LL and double check what you downloaded matches. I had the same problem the other day where it was always cutting the archive very short like only downloading 60 kb of a 4.5 MB file! If you have a file or files that won't finish downloading let us know and we'll get them up somewhere else.
User13 Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 I reported earlier an issue where my SK boy had a lighter ring of skin around his neck. I was informed it was likely because I'd overwritten the alternate boy body with the armor pack. So I rewrote that, and as you can see, no more ring of skin.   All well and good. However, when I put his armor on...   Well, at least that lighter ring of skin is gone.
NotMateo Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 (Woo-hoo, first post on LoversLab~) Â I can't wait to be able to use this mod. I remember CotS was a bit.... promiscuous, and kind of lacked actual UPDATING. But you've actually went and made anything sexual a SIDE thought, and on top of that, you're hard-working and active. I'm not bashing loli or anything [i'm actually a shota guy~], but I'm glad that it's not top-importance in this mod. Â Unfortunately, I didn't read the OP enough, and missed the Dawngaurd requirement, which I don't have. In any rate, I can't wait until this mod is perfected, or rather, in release- you're doing great. Just thought I'd let you know~
JerWA Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 @User13, Meshing and Textures is all 'hawk so I'll leave that one for him to field. I sorta kinda suspect I know what's going on there but even if I'm right I can't fix it so no reason to wander off into the woods haha. Â @NotMateo, Glad to hear it's not a total disappointment to you. Â So what does everyone want next? There's a huge list of important things 'hawk is working on, but I'm mostly here to break things and then figure out why they broke and subsequently add them to 'hawks list haha. That said, are there are hair or eye mods someone wants patched? Should I go back to trying to make a teen?
kyods Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 So what does everyone want next? There's a huge list of important things 'hawk is working on, but I'm mostly here to break things and then figure out why they broke and subsequently add them to 'hawks list haha. That said, are there are hair or eye mods someone wants patched? Should I go back to trying to make a teen? Â I'm not sure if this should be a top priority, but I would say that full Hearthfire support would be welcome at some point in the future. What I mean by that is replacing of these additional outfits you can gift to your adopted kids with Skykids-compatible meshes. Â And I'm not saying it only because it would allow me to piggy back on top of Skykids with Asa and Aki from my own mod. Â
Myst42 Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 Hi... I noticed how certain mods make adult characters pretty and then I saw how kids remained ugly... so I came here It's so weird that there are rules about child sexual mods yet you find them everywhere... Anyway this seems more "SFW", less sexualized and more immersive, so I told myself "Self: lets try this one"  Actually I wanted a few things for my Skyrim kids 1.- Make them killable. I mention it cause I know there's a mod for that, the question is Is it compatible with this one? 2.- Pimp them up like all the other cosmetic mods for adults that make pretty faces, this includes the wanting for vanilla NPC to benefit from the enhancement too. (It doesn't matter if I can't have the cosmetic mods compatible for character creation, i just want to see some effect in game) 3.- Despite my anti-pedobear speech, I'd like them to be nude when not wearing anything... It just doesn't make sense that adults are nude and kids wear perma undies stuck to their skin... I even have problems when considering those damn underwear "Schlongs of Skyrim" has... I'd prefer either you get wearable underwear for ALL ages and genders or nothing at all... and I really hate those potions for "enlargement" popping out of dead corpses and the guy at the shop called "Morning Wood" But they say it's the best male replacer so I have to deal with it... It's an obsession about order... So intend to keep them clothed most of the time. I tried "COTS" previously and at some point I screwed over, don't know where cause I used the NMM installer it had, and in game all the children  were nude... that certainly aint right 4.- Of course the customized armor is an important subject but it seems OK with this mod right?  So finally, I don't even want to play children, just want them to be immersive, so my adopted children actually seem cool and maybe fight a bandit or two  My question is can I have all of this with this mod? And the second question is Do I REALLY need BOSS to install it? or it's just a matter of load order? I don't really want extra races like Monli or Drow... I'm positively sure they look cool, I've seen some. I just don't need them  Please help me out here I'm a bit confused with all the things that have been said and the long OP post...  Thanks in advance
panthercom Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014  There's no reason NOT to use BOSS. Skyrim is really touchy and unforgiving about adding mods.  Anything that makes a game more stable where you can easily invest 300 hours into a playthrough is worth using.   You don't need to use the Monli or Drow assets if you don't want to.   Hi... I noticed how certain mods make adult characters pretty and then I saw how kids remained ugly... so I came here It's so weird that there are rules about child sexual mods yet you find them everywhere... Anyway this seems more "SFW", less sexualized and more immersive, so I told myself "Self: lets try this one"  Actually I wanted a few things for my Skyrim kids 1.- Make them killable. I mention it cause I know there's a mod for that, the question is Is it compatible with this one? 2.- Pimp them up like all the other cosmetic mods for adults that make pretty faces, this includes the wanting for vanilla NPC to benefit from the enhancement too. (It doesn't matter if I can't have the cosmetic mods compatible for character creation, i just want to see some effect in game) 3.- Despite my anti-pedobear speech, I'd like them to be nude when not wearing anything... It just doesn't make sense that adults are nude and kids wear perma undies stuck to their skin... I even have problems when considering those damn underwear "Schlongs of Skyrim" has... I'd prefer either you get wearable underwear for ALL ages and genders or nothing at all... and I really hate those potions for "enlargement" popping out of dead corpses and the guy at the shop called "Morning Wood" But they say it's the best male replacer so I have to deal with it... It's an obsession about order... So intend to keep them clothed most of the time. I tried "COTS" previously and at some point I screwed over, don't know where cause I used the NMM installer it had, and in game all the children  were nude... that certainly aint right 4.- Of course the customized armor is an important subject but it seems OK with this mod right?  So finally, I don't even want to play children, just want them to be immersive, so my adopted children actually seem cool and maybe fight a bandit or two  My question is can I have all of this with this mod? And the second question is Do I REALLY need BOSS to install it? or it's just a matter of load order? I don't really want extra races like Monli or Drow... I'm positively sure they look cool, I've seen some. I just don't need them  Please help me out here I'm a bit confused with all the things that have been said and the long OP post...  Thanks in advance Â
panthercom Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 Â I'd like to see the major vanilla companions turned into kids. I also want my adopted children to stop calling me 'mama' Â and call me 'sister' instead, and drag them out into 'dangerous but well-paid missions'. Â Â Are you going to start a separate thread for your Kaitlynn companion mod? Â @User13, Meshing and Textures is all 'hawk so I'll leave that one for him to field. I sorta kinda suspect I know what's going on there but even if I'm right I can't fix it so no reason to wander off into the woods haha. Â @NotMateo, Glad to hear it's not a total disappointment to you. Â So what does everyone want next? There's a huge list of important things 'hawk is working on, but I'm mostly here to break things and then figure out why they broke and subsequently add them to 'hawks list haha. That said, are there are hair or eye mods someone wants patched? Should I go back to trying to make a teen? Â
en_hawk Posted January 25, 2014 Author Posted January 25, 2014 Could be a problem on my end but at allmost all of the files i get a unexpected end of archive error when unpacking them. the mods are working tho but it looks like there are some things missing, like head/hands textures as far i can see until yet. just installed it following the instructions and made a new character to test....  i use winrar x64 but that has never been a problem with any archive so far. I'm not sure what compelled you to continue installation despite warnings about broken archives, but obviously things aren't going to work right as a result. As others have suggested, there appears to be a transient issue with the LL download servers, try re-downloading the files until they complete successfully.  I reported earlier an issue where my SK boy had a lighter ring of skin around his neck. I was informed it was likely because I'd overwritten the alternate boy body with the armor pack. So I rewrote that, and as you can see, no more ring of skin.   All well and good. However, when I put his armor on...   Well, at least that lighter ring of skin is gone. That appears to be an issue with the converted armor mesh(looking at the nif file in question confirms this), it will have to get fixed at some point...   So what does everyone want next? There's a huge list of important things 'hawk is working on, but I'm mostly here to break things and then figure out why they broke and subsequently add them to 'hawks list haha. That said, are there are hair or eye mods someone wants patched? Should I go back to trying to make a teen? I'm not sure if this should be a top priority, but I would say that full Hearthfire support would be welcome at some point in the future. What I mean by that is replacing of these additional outfits you can gift to your adopted kids with Skykids-compatible meshes.  And I'm not saying it only because it would allow me to piggy back on top of Skykids with Asa and Aki from my own mod.  Yeah I can stick that on the todo list.  Hi... I noticed how certain mods make adult characters pretty and then I saw how kids remained ugly... so I came here It's so weird that there are rules about child sexual mods yet you find them everywhere... Anyway this seems more "SFW", less sexualized and more immersive, so I told myself "Self: lets try this one"  Actually I wanted a few things for my Skyrim kids 1.- Make them killable. I mention it cause I know there's a mod for that, the question is Is it compatible with this one? 2.- Pimp them up like all the other cosmetic mods for adults that make pretty faces, this includes the wanting for vanilla NPC to benefit from the enhancement too. (It doesn't matter if I can't have the cosmetic mods compatible for character creation, i just want to see some effect in game) 3.- Despite my anti-pedobear speech, I'd like them to be nude when not wearing anything... It just doesn't make sense that adults are nude and kids wear perma undies stuck to their skin... I even have problems when considering those damn underwear "Schlongs of Skyrim" has... I'd prefer either you get wearable underwear for ALL ages and genders or nothing at all... and I really hate those potions for "enlargement" popping out of dead corpses and the guy at the shop called "Morning Wood" But they say it's the best male replacer so I have to deal with it... It's an obsession about order... So intend to keep them clothed most of the time. I tried "COTS" previously and at some point I screwed over, don't know where cause I used the NMM installer it had, and in game all the children  were nude... that certainly aint right 4.- Of course the customized armor is an important subject but it seems OK with this mod right?  So finally, I don't even want to play children, just want them to be immersive, so my adopted children actually seem cool and maybe fight a bandit or two  My question is can I have all of this with this mod? And the second question is Do I REALLY need BOSS to install it? or it's just a matter of load order? I don't really want extra races like Monli or Drow... I'm positively sure they look cool, I've seen some. I just don't need them  Please help me out here I'm a bit confused with all the things that have been said and the long OP post...  Thanks in advance 1. That will come later(but it is coming), after all we are only on the second beta release of the NPC replacer. Any other mods that modify the vanilla children are inherently incompatible, do not use them in conjunction with ours. 2. No. Much effort was spent isolating the assets for these races from the vanilla ones, so none of those mods will work without moving the files around, and if you choose to go down that road and modify the included assets you will be on your own. Plenty of others as well as myself feel the vanilla NPC faces(which were built with CGE) look good enough as is. 3. Look in the 'Miscellaneous' section near the bottom of the OP, there are optional nude patches for the girls and the alternate male body. 4. All armor/etc mods are compatible with this(providing you run the armor patcher), however they will not have resized meshes unless someone takes the time to go make some.  To answer your question, yes; the entire premise of the mod was to create an immersive experience which you could take as far as you wanted(limited to NPC replacement, or playing as a child race if you so choose), rather than having a bunch of anime styled children bounding around skyrim in slut-wear.  For BOSS, short answer 'yes'. If you're some kind of load order wizard who likes punishing themselves, you can technically get it working without, however if you choose to do this you will not receive any support from me. As others have said, there is no reason not to use BOSS, if you have an issue with the way it sorts something you can always use the userlist to override it.  The Monli and Drow are optional content, as should have been explained in the OP.
User13 Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 So what does everyone want next? There's a huge list of important things 'hawk is working on, but I'm mostly here to break things and then figure out why they broke and subsequently add them to 'hawks list haha. That said, are there are hair or eye mods someone wants patched? Should I go back to trying to make a teen?  Firstly, thanks to Hawk for the info. So glad to hear it's not something I screwed up  Jer, I'm sure everyone has a wish list when it comes to SK. I'm sure I'll be happy with any improvements. In the meantime, I do have a couple of compatibility questions. One of the things I really liked from Cots was the Hostile addon. It was fun seeing kids in bandit camps and such. Felt more immersive. Any idea if that will work with SK? Same question about the voice replacer mods. Will I have conflicts if I attempt to use it with SK?  I guess I do have one suggestion, now that I think about it. In making my SK, a Nord boy named Snow, you can see from my screenshot last night that I went with pure white hair. I recall when making him that while about half of the hair styles available showed the hair as pure white, the other half showed it as more greyish, or even a slightly reddish color, which I thought was odd. I think it's the difference between Apachii skyhair and perhaps the vanilla stuff. Is it possible for someone to go thru those and provide a bit more consistency color-wise?  Oh, and elalquimista, if you aren't happy with Schlongs and are just looking for a no-frills male nude mod, I'd suggest FavoredSoul's flaccid nude mod, found here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2488/? Someone else suggested it to me and I've been very happy with it.
Myst42 Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 Ok thks for clarifying that After collecting mods for a while with this game and others I think I'm pretty good at load orders so that's why I was asking I could get BOSS but I've never used it. I've managed Skyrim with NMM with no issues so far and a ton of mods (and Wrye Bash for Oblivion). So I was asking because at the moment this mod would be the only reason for me to use BOSS... and I like to be able to use as less things as I can getting maximum profit of them... more software means more complication, usage etc... But I think I could try  And I was asking because I assumed that all the extra content, was what made things complicated anyway. I figured the less custom content, the easier it could be.  And @User13: thanks but sadly, I got one tiny little character (adult of course) that I used for some tiny little sex mods... Schlongs has the flaccid/erect function... which I figured is the thing why it is the only option... I could ignore the thing as all my other important characters have sex mods entirely disabled... but I'm a very obsessive person and I just need things to work like Dwemer clockworks...  Again thks for clarifying and I guess I'll keep waiting what happens next on updates
Rez Delnava Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 @JerWA The item on my SK wish list is cub were-creatures. But I'm almost positive that it would require major script changes. Or at the very least, an overhauled werewolf magiceffect/power. Â And its not 'breaking' things when you intend to do it, its 'reverse engineering'
User13 Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 @JerWA The item on my SK wish list is cub were-creatures. But I'm almost positive that it would require major script changes. Or at the very least, an overhauled werewolf magiceffect/power.  And its not 'breaking' things when you intend to do it, its 'reverse engineering'  Rez, are you talking about whole new meshes, or just kid-sized versions of weres? I suggested somewhere it would be nice to have a kid height vampire lord form.
JerWA Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 I'm not sure if this should be a top priority, but I would say that full Hearthfire support would be welcome at some point in the future. What I mean by that is replacing of these additional outfits you can gift to your adopted kids with Skykids-compatible meshes. Â And I'm not saying it only because it would allow me to piggy back on top of Skykids with Asa and Aki from my own mod. Â Â Meshing is 'hawks thing, I couldn't mesh my way out of a wet paper sack. Thankfully he's already replied. The only reason I replied is there's an experiment I was waiting to try until we had the HF replacer in, so thanks for reminding me. There is a filter applied to acceptable gifts, and I'm curious what would happen if I were to remove or alter it if kids would accept things and more importantly equip them. Could be amusing, I'll give it a look. Â Â Â I'd like to see the major vanilla companions turned into kids. I also want my adopted children to stop calling me 'mama' Â and call me 'sister' instead, and drag them out into 'dangerous but well-paid missions'. Â Â Are you going to start a separate thread for your Kaitlynn companion mod? Â Companions: Meh, not my thing. I don't use any of them and they've all got set voice acting. Â Mama: Can't fix that, it's built into the HF generic responses when your faction is high enough even if it's not the adoptable faction. See my followers for instance. They are not adoptable, are not in the adoptable faction, and the player is not granted adoption rights to them, but they almost always call you mama when you first talk to them. Â As for making them followers you can't have it both ways I'm almost certain. If you make them followers it breaks all of the HF scripts. You can still do it using something like 'mind control' from EFF or any of the other "capture NPC" abilities from AFT or UFO. I don't think we can bake it into the mod without breaking things though. Â And no, no particular interest in breaking my followers out into their own thing at the moment. They are more a proof of concept than anything else, and I've no real interest in developing a story for them or anything. Maybe I'll try to convince 'hawk to add a link to them in the first post to at least make them easier to find? Not high on my list really. Consider it your bonus prize for actually reading the thread. Â @JerWA The item on my SK wish list is cub were-creatures. But I'm almost positive that it would require major script changes. Or at the very least, an overhauled werewolf magiceffect/power. Â And its not 'breaking' things when you intend to do it, its 'reverse engineering' Â Rez, I think that's probably way outside the scope of this mod. Certainly over my head since you're talking about models, meshes, textures, script support... list goes on. It would be cool, but a huge project in its own right. You could always use Player Size Adjuster to make yourself a midget werewolf. Â Edit: @User13, same goes for you. Player Size Adjuster lets you scale normal, wolf and vampire forms independently and also isolate size from movement scale. So you really could make yourself some midget wolf and vampire forms. Probably be more funny than cute but still hehe. Â Edit2: Should also warn you that PSA will un-kid you. Just unlink movement speed and scale yourself to .8 or whatever you prefer to "f ix" it back to kid size.
SolidSnakeFH Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 I hadn't been able to work on the boys in a few days, but fortunately, I had some time today and decided to make a little bit of a revamp. Please, don't be shy in letting me know what you think about them. but a small note on criticism; Namely, it can be as negative as you like, but please make it constructive criticism. If you don't like the designs, that's cool, but tell me what you don't like and why specifically. Those two things are far more important than just expressing that you don't like them and remember your criticism isn't insulated from criticism.  Thanks again to Rez Delnava and Panthercom for their opinions. I went for a more diminutive theme overall, reducing sizes of specific parts and making others a little wider. I didn't play too much with cranial size as I found it led to hair clipping.  All of the new pics were taken without ENB on, hopefully leading to a clearer depiction. They descriptions will be on the notes files in the .rar with the CharGen and preset exports.  Francois, 10:  Samuel, 13:  Hroar, 11:  Blaise, 13:  Joric, 11:  Skuli, 12:  Alesan, 12:  @en_hawk: Skykids Wishlist? To be possible to have little "boyfreinds or girlfriends" kind of relationships in the same vein as marriage in the Vanilla game. That'd be adorable. (Oh and the updated boys nude patch.' which I know is being worked on', though at this point I think it's also necessary to solve a lot of problems for users on here, to simplify things, that is).  Â
User13 Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 Snake, I've seen these boys of yours before of course. I can tell they are progressing, but as I'm looking thru the pics something just seems a bit off about them. I'm certainly no expert, and I couldn't even begin to do what you do, but if I had to point a finger, I'd say it was the eyes. Maybe they are all just a little too big? Big eyes on kids can be cute. In fact, I read recently that our eyes don't grow at all as we age, that the size of our eyes when we're born is what we'll have thru life. Maybe that's why we associate the big eye look with kids. However, these just seem off somehow. Maybe it's that they are too wide, by which I mean they stretch too far to the sides of the face. In fact, maybe the features are just too big for the faces overall. Maybe this link I found will help. http://www.craftsy.com/blog/2013/08/childs-face-mastering-proportions/
kyods Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 SolidSnakeFH - Maybe it's just me, but I think you are a bit too shy with the sliders. Try experimenting with bringing the chin length to 0 and lowering the eyes for more rounded, fuller and more childish faces. I would also try to make noses shorter and perkier, they look too long and massive in most cases. Also enlarging the eyes and bringing them together yields a younger looking result. Not too much, though, otherwise the kids might look a bit retarded.
JerWA Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 @User13, Good link there. I remember reading a thing not long ago talking about the Skyrim facegen assets specifically that the one mistake they all have in vanilla is the ears the wrong height. I always adjust mine now haha.
ChipyChops Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 I'd like to see some CK support, specifically the lip colour being on the forehead. Â
SolidSnakeFH Posted January 26, 2014 Posted January 26, 2014 SolidSnakeFH - Maybe it's just me, but I think you are a bit too shy with the sliders. Try experimenting with bringing the chin length to 0 and lowering the eyes for more rounded, fuller and more childish faces. I would also try to make noses shorter and perkier, they look too long and massive in most cases. Also enlarging the eyes and bringing them together yields a younger looking result. Not too much, though, otherwise the kids might look a bit retarded.  You are absolutely right. I did, in fact end up experimenting with bringing the eyes down and realized that it gave them a more childish look overall. Though I must say that I did change the nose sizes this time around, shrinking them a lot and playing with the sellion and tip slopes specially to give them a perkier look, but if you're saying it needs more, that's precisely the push I need to be a little more extreme.  Thank you so much, Kyods, this is exactly the kind of criticism that One needs to become better at a craft. Specific, insightful and direct.  Snake, I've seen these boys of yours before of course. I can tell they are progressing, but as I'm looking thru the pics something just seems a bit off about them. I'm certainly no expert, and I couldn't even begin to do what you do, but if I had to point a finger, I'd say it was the eyes. Maybe they are all just a little too big? Big eyes on kids can be cute. In fact, I read recently that our eyes don't grow at all as we age, that the size of our eyes when we're born is what we'll have thru life. Maybe that's why we associate the big eye look with kids. However, these just seem off somehow. Maybe it's that they are too wide, by which I mean they stretch too far to the sides of the face. In fact, maybe the features are just too big for the faces overall. Maybe this link I found will help. http://www.craftsy.com/blog/2013/08/childs-face-mastering-proportions/  I was drawing on that fact, actually, about the eyes remaining set throughout our lives. On Francois, the eyes are relatively large and I wanted them to convey his naivete and innocence, as compared to someone like Joric or Samuel, but you're right. As Kyods also, said, proportion here is key. I suppose that I keep a sliding time scale for their ages in my head. I'm thinking more "teen" than "kid" because in my mind some of them should have been teens. Instead we got the amorphous Vanilla "kids" that I would surmise range vastly in age but in stature and face constitution actually don't. Also, this is jut my second crack at it, I'm sure you'd do just as competent a job, This is the first time I've sat down to really try to craft something out of my range, which is usually young adults. Thank you for the valuable criticism and the resource, it was articulate and precise.  I would still like  everyone to keep in mind that age is going to be a factor in terms of design, For example, given his backstory, I reallly felt that Blaise should have been depicted as older. 14-15 ideally. I'm a stickler for immersion and consistency and I really can't abide the idea of someone younger than 13 working as a stable hand, it's not feasible.  Back to the drawing board. My main take aways would be again, even more diminutive, and larger spacing, I've just got to find a sweet spot.Â
Rez Delnava Posted January 26, 2014 Posted January 26, 2014 @JerWA I know it would be a huge project; thats why its a 'wish' rather than 'to-do' list. The PSA and the various setscale commands/mods break way too much stuff for me to desire to use them. But this has got me thinking... maybe piggy-backing off of the Moonlight Tales system could let us have SK sized were-wolves... but that would introduce a dependency which is something the project has avoided. I'll take a look at their system see if it has expansion slots for more WW shapes.  @SolidSnakeFH I like Francois, very nice progression there. On Skuli, I think there's a bit much on the face-height slider. Have you experimented with the sliders in the extra menu, the ones attached to race morphs? Sliding the one that matches the character's race to a slight negative value produces softer, more rounded features without too much complication.  Edit: I agree with your point on the age-scale. In my mind, there can't just be a kid-adult dichotomy, there has to be some transition. Thats what I've had in the back of my mind while working on Frothar. Some of the 'kids' in the game are clearly (or should be) older.  Teens are on the list... so eventually we can have that diversity in age.  @kyods The eyes thing is such a hard balance to make; there's a fine line on almost all of the eye sliders between 'normal' and 'kicked in the face, her eyes go crossed' [National Lampoon Christmas Vacation reference].
en_hawk Posted January 26, 2014 Author Posted January 26, 2014 I'd like to see some CK support, specifically the lip colour being on the forehead.That unfortunately is an issue with the CK(mainly it being a piece of shit). It cant handle tintmasks above the vanilla 256x256, the solution to this is to export via CGE instead. Its either this, or be limited to god awful 256x256 tintmasks.  @JerWA I know it would be a huge project; thats why its a 'wish' rather than 'to-do' list. The PSA and the various setscale commands/mods break way too much stuff for me to desire to use them. But this has got me thinking... maybe piggy-backing off of the Moonlight Tales system could let us have SK sized were-wolves... but that would introduce a dependency which is something the project has avoided. I'll take a look at their system see if it has expansion slots for more WW shapes. What issues do you have with PSA? I have had no difficulty with it outside of initial chargen(a subject that was addressed in the FAQ in the OP).
ChipyChops Posted January 26, 2014 Posted January 26, 2014 Thanks for the info and quick reponse en_hawk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now