1 hour ago, AAAndreyKongo2 said:

The mod and new addition is great. Waiting for new additions. 
By the way, I'm having an issue with these tats -- they all have a grey stroke if they got no glow. It may have happened because I had re-burnt mipmaps through Ordeanor, but Zaki's (which I did with same settings) have no issue like that. If anybody has any idea why this happens, please let me know. Otherwise -- one of, if not the best slavetats pack! Huge thanks to Alpia for this creation. 
I'm playing on LE if that matters.  

The orc tattoos have smudge around them to make them look somewhat sloppy/dirty or like ink bleeding out, whatever one wants to call it. That smudge is the same color as the tattoo just less opaque and therefore brighter. Your characters skin is darker then the smudge so the smudge looks bright in comparison. Some other brushes I use also add a tiny bit of smudge that may be the tiny border you see on your second screenshot
I'll add removing the smudge or redoing the orc tats to my todo list, but that wont be a priority to me.

As you can see the smudge is black, red or whatever color is picked in slavetats just less opaque, but as said I didnt take the possibility into consideration that there are characters with darker skin then the smudge
grafik.png.74d4241454db9304d93f91e5bf68b95b.png
For the mipmaps my tattoos dont have mipmaps because they are bad for tattoo like textures from my experience. This is from a older tattoo not in the mod, that has some fine lines and looked at from about 3-5 meters away. As you can see mipmaps cause the edges to glow making the tattoo nearly invisible on the light skin of my character. Just my personal experience and why I dont use mipmaps for my tattoo's, but I think its just the smudge in your case.

Spoiler

grafik.png.caa96c1014b18f1c7fa6625fc40fcad8.png

Edited by Alpia
2 hours ago, Wubb_Wubbs said:

so the slave tats are not showing up in the mcm do i need to start a new save for the tats to be in the mcm?

You most likely didnt register the new tattoo's with slavetats in its mcm (main page top right). Generally if you have problems with a mod ensure you read the requirements and installation throughly. Its stated with underscore in the installation section of the mod page to not forget about rebuilding the registry. Whenever you add or remove tattoo's you need to register the change in the slavetats mcm, just like you have to register new animations with sexlab.
If that isnt your problem take a look in the console after letting the registry update run through. If there is any problem with a .json it'll tell you which and let me know.

12 hours ago, Alpia said:

You most likely didnt register the new tattoo's with slavetats in its mcm (main page top right). Generally if you have problems with a mod ensure you read the requirements and installation throughly. Its stated with underscore in the installation section of the mod page to not forget about rebuilding the registry. Whenever you add or remove tattoo's you need to register the change in the slavetats mcm, just like you have to register new animations with sexlab.
If that isnt your problem take a look in the console after letting the registry update run through. If there is any problem with a .json it'll tell you which and let me know.

so im not getting the option to register the tats in the mcm cuz there is non i went in all the tabs and nothing did i do something wrong?

Screenshot (150).png

14 minutes ago, Wubb_Wubbs said:

so im not getting the option to register the tats in the mcm cuz there is non i went in all the tabs and nothing did i do something wrong?

Screenshot (150).png

nvm i got it to work i just reinstalled the mod and it worked im so sorry for the questions

2 hours ago, Wubb_Wubbs said:

nvm i got it to work i just reinstalled the mod and it worked im so sorry for the questions

glad you got it fixed, no idea what would cause the button to not appear never seen slavetats do that.

54 minutes ago, wayandean said:

It's kinda working for me. I see the public whore replacement tattoos but none of the other stuff. Why?

How would I know based on that description, but with the droplet of information that the pw replacer works I'd recommend reading and following the installation part specifically the part with the underscore.

17 hours ago, Alpia said:

How would I know based on that description, but with the droplet of information that the pw replacer works I'd recommend reading and following the installation part specifically the part with the underscore.

Yeah sorry, I hadn't downloaded all the files.

2 hours ago, Orb23 said:

Hey, i absolutely love this pack and its the only tats i will use from now on but i need to know what skin and body you use, your elf looks absolutely amazing

25 minutes ago, Alpia said:

lol, sorr i should have looked a little better, thanks thoug, alrady had em both downloaded just havent tried them out yet hahaha

Is it the same as the one in you remove your tats screenshots?

Edited by Orb23
27 minutes ago, Orb23 said:

lol, sorr i should have looked a little better, thanks thoug, alrady had em both downloaded just havent tried them out yet hahaha

Is it the same as the one in you remove your tats screenshots?

Yes in all of my screenshots. Cant imagine to ever change my character.

37 minutes ago, Schmopus said:

btw windows defender gave me a virus detection on the new file 

cool, but nothing I can do about your windows defender shitting itself over a bunch of text files and images. If you are unsure run it through virustotal.

I would like to make a few suggestions

· Dawnguard

o  Captured Vampire

§  Troll Training Toy (upperback)

§  Untamed Troll Bait (back/stomach)

§  Trolls ruined this hole (on legs w arrow pointing to hole)

§  Trolls Tamed w marks (face or body)

§  Rules for Serana to be helped by dragonborn (back)

1.      Bound, gagged, pierced with shock piercings to behave

2.      Unlimited sex

3.      No masturbation

4.      Only bodily fluid can drink is cum

5.      Punished with sunlight and whipping

6.      Slave to the dragonborn after quest over

§  Husky Breeding hole (back/pubic)

§  Warning! Vampire, keep bound (mid/lowback)

§  Dominate this Daughter of Molag Bal (back/belly)

§  Stenndarr’s bitch (back/face)

§  No oral keep gagged (face)

§  Dawnguard insignia and or Stenndarr insignia (forehead/nipples/public)

§  Chain collar that says vampire/master vampire/serana/valerica

o  Captured Vampire Hunter

§  Gargoyle Meat (belly/back)

§  Death hound toy (belly/back)

§  Deathhound broodmother (belly/back)

§  Infused with Holy magic gargoyles only (belly/back)

§  Harkons Personal Fucksleeve/Toy

§  Molag Bol insignia (forehead/nipples/public)

§  Vampire Hunter fucktoy/cocksleeve (belly/back)

§  Vigilant Slut of Stendarr (belly/back)

§  Pentagrams/Oblivion scars/cuts

§  Chain collar that says Dawnguard Whore

§  Delicious tits ass and neck (obliques)

§  Bite Marks

· Stormcloak

§  Basically the same as the existing legion one but changed to Cock-Maiden instead of comfort whore, "I love nords, destroy me like Uflric destroyed the high king" ect.

· Civil War

§  Horsebreeding but with a focus on the wartime effort of needing horses for war

§  Captured officer: use as broodmare

§  By order of the legion/ulfric this bitch is a broomare until the war ends

§  Love big cocks? Apply to be a horsebreeder for the legion/stormcloaks

§  Imperial Filly Officer/ Stormcloak Filly-Maiden

§  Order: All broodmares now get a horse cum only diet to save money on food

• 4 weeks later...

Can I request spank marks, hand marks and whip/cane marks? For Rape Tattoos and Fade Tattoos.

• Spank marks in 3 types: Light - Medium - Dark
  • Hand Marks as in light red marks on Breasts, hips and butt due to being used in sex anims, wear and tear. Nothing extreme
  • Whip/Cane marks, separate packs and a Set pack. For Body, Breast, Back, Ass. In variations so they don't look too overbearing.

Scenarios for stuff like Slaverun, Public Whore and Prison Overhaul where you're spanked and whipped a lot. Kinda goes well with stuff like Apropos2 and Punishing Lashes too.

(In UNP because I play with UNP textures 🙃 )

Edited by Kingslayer101