Alpia Scribbles Slavetats Pack

View File

A tattoo collection made for slavetats and rapetats with various themes for CBBE 3ba
Main pack ~850 Tats ~12 GB unpacked, Orc ~170 Tats ~2.5gb, Riekling ~30 Tats ~500mb.
All tattoos are 4k for the body and 2k for the face, compressed with BC7_UNORM for SE and DXT5 for the LE version.

Please read the mod page properly before you ask about something that may be explained already. FAQ is in the first post

Moved the Public Whore Replacer to a mod dedicated to tats that dont fit with my main pack. Will feature whatever other mod replacers I come up with as well and some futa/dom tats.
Alpia's Tattoo Dump

LL Blog with additional screenshots if you like my screenshots you can find some more there that would be too many for the mod page.

I'm open for Tattoo suggestions the more specific you are the better.

Description:
The pack contains hundreds more or less unique tattoo's that consist of different themes (see screenshots). I usually think of a theme and scribble a tattoo for each body area I use with Rtats. Some sets have more variants then shown, others have only one set of tattoo's.
The tattoo pack is meant to be sloppy and look like it was hand-painted/written by some random person and thats pretty much the case.
You can mix and match between the sets without overlap with the exception of the Full body tattoo's and their filler addons (colored in the screenshots).

A "d" in the  mcm name in front of a tattoo means its a drawing usually with no text.
(g) signifies the tat is done with a graffiti brush (old packs are not updated with that as of now).

(orc) signifies its done in that edgy/carved style. Any tattoo that is somewhat exclusive to orcs gives it away by the name, but there is a lot of generic tats in the orc pack that are not exclusive to that faction and I decided to use that "tag" to make it easier to identify how that tattoo will look like.
(riek) signifies a riekling tattoo. Same style as the orc tats.

The Orc/Riekling pack doesnt go well with bright colors or glow because I added smudge around the letters to make it look somewhat dirty. Its a seperate download for that reason.
Give the tattoo a dark red color it'll look somewhat like a cut and a skin like color will make it look somewhat like a scar.

These are the sets and the idea around it. I cant list or make a screen of every single tattoo just try them out I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Spoiler

- Mage, didnt have a lot of ideas for it other then some womb tats kinda stuff and some tats implying being mind broken as mages messed with your character.
- General contains some general tats that are not spcific to a set or just didnt fit anywhere.
- Imperial/Nord, mainly civil war stuff imperial whore trying to get new recruits (very convincing arguments), comfort whore, nord breeding slave
- Bandit, silly bandit mocking character with tats
- Riekling, mainly tattoo's about breeding and property worded like I imagine a riekling would talk
- Orc, generally breeding/submissive theme. The orkish actually has a base within the elder scrolls series. Translation in a extra spoiler.
- Slut Pop, based around some pop songs I heard and was thinking they would make good tattoo's
- Bondage, stuck in bondage character finds out the citizens of skyrim are not that helpful
- Beggar, character getting gifted to the needy in the beggar row of riften as a slave
- Public Whore Addon, a complimentary set to go with my replacers, generic degrading labels
- Prostitute, prices, discount etc. scribbled on the body
- Crime, commit crime -> getting labled with your crime and abused in prison or in the public
- Crime progressive full body tattoo building up while in prison for a week or two
- Prison Toilet, punshiment for urinating in public is pretty harsh in skyrim. Being the toilet will make you understand the value of doing your business where you should
- Cow, being a milk cow/slave on a farm having to earn some money with fitting services
- Dog. being a bitch, general submissive and some dog/knot stuff
- Kitten. if there is a dog theme there should be a kitten theme, as its not my thing its disabled in my rtats json. If you want to use it you have to assign it.
- Horse, breeding mount for relief and used as mobile cum container transporting cum from farm to farm for breeding)
- Christmas, just a full body tattoo because why not. I think its not currently in the pack.

early tattoo sets I'm not too happy with and I want to redo at some point:
- Dragonwhore breeding (dragonwhore to breed a proper dragonborn)

Sets I still want to do:
Kakeguri/Gambling lost her body when gambling kinda theme, even tho there isnt much gambling going on in skyrim I only know the cragslane cavern skooma den.
Farm slave plowing the field and getting plowed

Translation for the Orc pack if interested, they are translated for the mcm with "Orcish" followed by the meaning.

Spoiler

Basis Old Orcish (wiki)

Middle Back - Murimush, Crunzaga Sim Kala Ubeshka - Looter, Bloodprice Body Stronghold Possession (pay with servitude)
Middle Back - Murimush, Crunzaga Kala Wumb - Looter, Bloodprice Stronghold Womb (pay by being clan seedbed)

Between breasts addon - Jur Crum - to place cum (cumshot on breasts)
pubic - Jur Crum Wumb - to place cum womb (impregnation)
Chest&UpperBack - Kala Ubeshka - Stronghold Possession (body belongs to stronghold)
Lower Back - Kala Khazun - Stronghold Mount
2c right hip - Tarasak Sim - Claim Body (body claimed by the orc)
Front Middle - Tarasak Kala Wumb - Claim Stronghold Womb (womb claimed by the stronghold)
Front Middle - Goltragga Tarasak Wumb - Chieftain Claim Wumb (chieftain claimed the womb)

Butt - Kala Tum - Stronghold Tomb (because seed is wasted/dies in the butt)
Lower Back - Goltragga Kahzun - Chieftain Mount
Shoulders - Golzarga - Cherished (no negative meaning the orc just likes his slave, wife or whatever)
Chest - Goltragga Ubeshka - Chieftain Possession
Left Breast - Kazak - Summit
Pubic - Tarasak Wumb - Claim Womb
Left Leg - Jur Ugo Crum - [to] place, His, Cum (got a drawn arrow to the genitals, so supposed to place cum in there)

Womb is kinda made up its based on Tum which means Tomb. I thought I'd use tomb for the ass, as the orc seed is wasted there and if the ass stands for the death of the seed, the opposite would be the womb standing for new life, so Wum and Wumb because its close enough to womb to understand it.
Crum is also kinda made up its based on Crun standing for blood, so I made it Crum which is more or less close to Cum.
Everything else is based on the few words from the wiki.

Requirements:
A CBBE based body

SlaveTats SE (required)
Rape Tattoos Continued (optional)

recommend Fade Tattoos continued unless you want to keep the tattoo's forever.
recommend Remove your tats either my little edit or the original. Gives certain npc's the ability to clean your skin for a price.
recommend Zaki Tattoo Pack covers a lot of general usage tattoo's that look great.

Installation:

-Download and install it with a mod organizer of your choice. Fomod allows you to either install all in one or pick the separated sets.

The all in one option of the fomod doesnt include orc, riekling. I dont think they make sense in the normal pack.
-Dont forget to rebuild the tattoo registry in the slavetats mcm like with any new tattoo pack
-Optional, but highly recommended use my rape tats settings.json from further below.

Additional info:
Picking individual sets in the fomod makes it easier to avoid sets you dont want, but the way slavetats currently sorts the tattoo's within categories is worse in my opinion. See spoiler if you care.

Spoiler

Different jsons that use the same categories like my "Alpia Chest" etc. get loaded one after another if you install them individually instead of all ine one file.
If you install them all with one json file like the all in one option does they will be appear like:
Lower back A,
Lower back B,
Middle Back A,
Middle back B,
Upper Back A,
Upper Back B
all tats for each body area follow after another.
If you select individual packs each has its on .json file, but they use the same categories within the mcm. The way slavetats loads them is like:
Lower back A,
Middle back A,
Upper Back A,
Lower Back B,
Middle back B,
Upper Back B
I find this option worse as it makes finding a tatto for lets say "lower back" harder as they are not grouped the same way they would be if it would be one file.
Up to you if you care or not.

If you dont like one of the themes or individual tattoo's or just want to save some disk space, you can just remove it form the .json and delete the matching .dds files. If you dont care about disk space deleting it from the .json is enough.
How to:

Spoiler

If you edited the files and run into something like a tattoo not loading make sure its not related to your editing before you clutter the support thread.

-Look in the Alpia scribbles folder and see which set/tattoo you dont like
-Copy the folders or the individual tattoo .dds files name
Screenshot_25.png.b3d5240a0a0b98a3ec6a82e35395e963.png
-Open the Alpia .json with any text editor (preferable notepad++ if you dont want to make this painful to yourself)
-Search for the file name and remove whole line, then delete the .dds file or search for the folder name and mark all entries and delete all all lines and the folder after.
If you need help to find your way, the tattoo's are sorted by body area, so all chest tattoo's are together etc.
"texture" will be the filepath of the image file and the file name.
"section" tells you were it belongs to like "Alpia Chest"
"name" the specific area within the category e.g. "Upper - For Sale" in "Alpia Chest" will be that tat on the chest.
Screenshot_28.png.55d390f02b83b15f9afe9f27d610fd9e.png
- make sure the last line in slavetats .jsons ends with } not },
Screenshot_29.png.6d03fe2062a7b8a34dcccea15f77619a.png
Rebuild the tattoo registry of slavetats in its mcm and check the console if it spits out any error. It'll tell you in which line the error is you can probably fix it yourself if you messed up. I'm not aware of anything you could break if you do something wrong, so if you are new to this dont worry about it. Just keep a backup of the .json and you are fine.

For Rape tats:
I provide a rtats settings.json that I would recommend to use.
Some face tattoo's in my pack may overlap with mouth tattoo's. For example "WhOre" where the "O" goes over the mouth. If you dont like that visual or the risk of a bit of overlap you can just open the dds with paint.net and erase the O the other letters are not a issue.
Only my main pack  Alpia Slavetats.json
Orc pack Alpia Orc.json 
Riekling pack Alpia Riek.json 
Main pack + Orc + Riekling Alpia Slavetats+Orc+Riek.json
Main pack + Orc + Riekling + ALL of Zaki's Alpia-All+Zaki-All.json  (you need ALL of zaki's tats including blacked and beast)

If you are new to this you can either merge any of these with your already existing settings.json or you can rename any of mine to "settings.json" and just replace yours with it, but that will obviously make you lose settings you already applied via mcm or by editing it with a editor.
If you want any other combination then those I can provide you have to edit/merge it yourself. Its not hard and nothing will break permanently if you do a mistake so dont worry about it.
Here is how to merge and where to find the settings.json if you need it:

Spoiler

-open C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\JCUser\rTats
(Doesnt matter if you use mod organizer it will not be within the virtual directory.)

-Open your settings.json in said path
-Open the .json you want to merge so for example my "Alpia Slavetats.json"
-Scroll to the bottom of the entries. It should look like this.
Screenshot_30.png.34ecf2cf00bacc329f2d6f21780fd4df.png
Add a empty line so it'll look like this
Screenshot_31.png.9e7c91189b27db09479fb8239ac7cea9.png
Copy all entries from my .json at the position of the empy line you added.
Ensure the the last entry from your previously installed pack and the first entry from my pack look like this. The pattern it should have should be kinda obvious.
Screenshot_32.png.14dbb6cf4a3f1c9ce494f6cfe380a389.png

Pay attention to the last entry and ensure it looks like below and not like in the circle above

Screenshot_33.png.44874c2f592b443d62b7f5fe17f0183c.png
Load the tattoo pages in rape tats and make sure it worked

General talk about rtats limitations:
The issue with different tattoo packs is obviously that tattoo's dont have specified areas on the body. What I consider to be the middle of the back someone else may consider part of the lower and so on. That can lead to overlap.
You also have to assign each tattoo a category in rape tats, but rape tats only covers the very basics and gives you additional "misc" categories to use them as you please, so there is no universal guideline what area "misc 2 - c" is on the body.
Zaki's Tattoo Pack has a great structure in that regard and is extensive. It provides a rtats.json that makes use of all the additional misc categories to assign those body areas that dont have one their own category. For example Misc 1-a Left Forearm, Misc 1-b Right Forearm
I adapted that structure to avoid overlaps. That means when rape tats picks a random tattoo from "misc 1 - a" this goes on the same area in zaki's pack as it does in mine, so there shouldnt be categories that overlap used with rape tats.
If you've read this far and make your own pack or want to sort your rtats categories I hope you will use the same system, so that at some point there will be a universal guideline everyone shares. If you have suggestion for improvement to it, tell me.
To get an idea of the various areas the body categories cover in 2D/3D:

Spoiler

Screenshot_24.thumb.jpg.41f2a09fdb60b5133607b1d8af4bcb36.jpg

BodySectionOverlayadapted.thumb.png.184d92f0efd15678afcac1f6e6c89012.png

Permission:
CC BY-NC-SA

Spoiler

You are free to:

Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format

Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.

Under the following terms:

Attribution — You must give appropriate credit , provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made . You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.

NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.

ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.

Misc:
Tools I used:
Clip Studio
Substance Painter
if you consider making your own tattoo's blender is a free alternative for this purpose and generally a great tool.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/18/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    SlaveTats SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by Alpia
edit to match the main mod page layout changes

I'm open for tattoo ideas.

FAQ:
Q: Bodyslide preset and skin?

A: PB's Slightly Thicc 0-100 - PB's Silky Skin

Q: Can you convert this to xyz
A: No, I would need to manually convert 800+ textures. I'm sorry, but feel free to look into how much work thats gonna be. Feel free to do it or feel free to tell me if you know a tool that automates the process. Based on my personal experience its easier and quicker to redo the whole tattoo then to convert it at all. The issue is that misaligned text is easily catched by the eye and the text is wrapped to fit the cbbe mesh/uv map. You need to push and stretch the text around till it fits the new mesh and looks somewhat like normal text and that x 800.

Spoiler

grafik.png.3312e990d40adab36a6ddea6d93b19e2.png

Q: Where is the device from used in the screenshot for the bondage set
A: arca.live/b/tullius/79521547 its a replacer for the DD straightjackets and hobble dresses. The esp is korean so you gonna have to translate it if you want to know what you wear. Here is a crude translation patch I made translation patch
There is the different devices. The spreader bar without bondage replaces some hobble dresses it comes in different versions with a leotard, leotard that pushes toy into the character etc. so not quite lore friendly and as you can see the heels are a bit scuffed, but I really like it.

Spoiler

Illustration5.thumb.jpg.7e8bd931e89f1c62698912c3eccb871e.jpg

Q: The tattoo's dont show up in the mcm
A: Read the installation section of the mod page especially the part with the underscore.
If that doesnt solve your problem look in the console in game and tell me what .json is affected
Example:

image.png.a9780cc293619341d3f8a98dbce04e4b.png

Edited by Alpia
27 minutes ago, B-Zero said:

Awesome ! Thank you for the mod and thank you to this mysterious elf for serving as a model !

you're welcome glad if someone other then me likes it. I thought the censorship bar was pretty funny when I saw it as a equipable armor on the tullius channel.

2 hours ago, Kanerah said:

Great work. Any plans to add more? I was thinking something thematically fitting for Diary of Mine for Paradise Halls, fitting for different type of slave: Love, Hate, etc.

yes I wrote things I have in mind on the mod page (These are the themes and the idea behind it so far and themes I still have in mind )
and that I'm open for suggestions right below the "please read", but dont worry about it it was just funny to me.
I dont know Diary of Mine looking on the mod page you probably want tattoos for this part of the mod?

• Personality traits for all unique NPCs and slaves. Personality traits make some slaves more receptive or resistant to training. As a consequence, training can be much slower than PAHE (but this can be adjusted in the DoM MCM menu) or much faster if you pay attention to their weaknesses.
  • More slave moods: On top of neutral, angry and afraid from PAHE, DoM adds scared, terrified, sad, ashamed, shocked, broken, loyal, in-love, depressed, insecure and jealous.
  • Kinks: Triggering kinks during training will enhance the effects. Number of starting kinks depend on race and new kinks can be acquired for a maximum of 6.
  • New means to train slaves: force strip, force to masturbate, praise, insult, threaten, promise, flatter, body inspection, check value, drink potion, drink alcohol, spells, choke, slap...

Sounds like the mod could provide some good ideas to base tattoo's themes on, but provide some details as I dont use it and have no clue about its content other then you can own slaves.
For example
whats a loving slave doing in that mod? provide some dialogue examples so i get an feeling of what you'd scribble on your loving slave. "I love my master" "I do anything for my owner" kinda tattoos I assume?
whats a hateful slave doing in that mod? same thing provide, some dialogue examples.

The more specific you are with ideas the more helpful it is to me of course.
-You can write down a general concept like I did in my list for example "- Beggar (character getting gifted to the needy to have some fun)". For your loving slave you could maybe write "character willfully submitted to slavery, grateful, loving the owners body" or something like that or "character brainwashed into loving the owner" "forced into submission, given up, now loving the owner" etc. as I dont know if the slave is willfully a slave, brainwashed, forced or whatever else you get the idea.
If you have a specific text for a tattoo in mind thats even better write them down with the concept described above.

Tell me if you think the tattoo should have a rough look or if you think the tatto should have a more clean look.
image.png.7dc599dfbcf68cee251a1b228bb6a913.png
This for example is what I consider a rather rough look with a brush that leaves marks, so if you have a kinda of tattoo that you like from my pack feel free to mention you want something in that look, maybe you want some spelling errors like I would do for a bandit etc.

8 hours ago, Shahirrim said:

Not compatible with LE as is,

Skyrim LE can't open BC7 textures and need to be converted first.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/113338

for those who want to use them for LE,

otherwise, really nice tat's, love them.

Ah I see, thank you for that confirmation, I'll add that to the post

Edit: Shahirrim provided converted textures that I added to the main page

Edited by Alpia

I'd like to see one of the cock images. But instead of just a cock drawing it's about to or is already inside a vagina or womb/cervix tattoo. Maybe a sleeping/drunk/drugged themes? Also maybe one where she's under some sort of hypnosis that makes her think being raped is normal(maybe like its good manners for everyone to fuck her) or not react to it. You could make that into a magic pack by her being under an illusions spell with alteration spells making her vagina stretch and be fertile? You could include something for summoning and destructive magic I'm sure. Maybe since we got womb tattoos in other mods you could make one that shows a cock already inside with the womb being stretched by cum? That might be a bit to skilled for the work you've shown lol. 

I do like the pack so good luck.

Edited by Midnight Blues
3 hours ago, 51offthescale said:

Really appreciate the heatmap. I use my own rtats structure so the heatmap makes it much easier to see how I should map the tats to my layout.

If you need a 2d version you can just lay over or rather unter the .dds files to see where they go in the layout to match/compare it you can use this. I use it because I export all tattoo's in one layer and then cut and name them.

Spoiler

BodySectionOverlayadapted.thumb.png.4fee8fea4155d8bb29f971e5b3e9d7db.png

8 hours ago, erynyes said:

really nice tats mod, gg! Probably won't use it because it's massive and i'm still on my potatoe set up, but impressive nonetheless, reminds me of JB Fallout 4 pack that i loved so much, keep up the good work ?

Thank you. You can always delete tattoo's for example you could delete everything, but the full body ones. I described the process on the page.
Oh I remember that tattoo pack it really looks awesome. I think with the fallout theme you can go a lot more crazy with the motives, but I hope I can make a good bandit pack at some point. Racemenu and Slave/rape tats is less flexible then fallout looks menu being able to adjust size and position of a tattoo is really nice

7 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

Yeah, I really wanted something like the FO4 progressives tatts in Skyrim for a while now, and this set looks awesome so thank you.

Thank you. Would you have a link to that mod? I dont think I know it at least not by that name.

Edited by Alpia
On 12/21/2023 at 9:06 PM, Alpia said:

Thank you. Would you have a link to that mod? I dont think I know it at least not by that name.

Not really a mod and it's been a while since I played with it, but with Tattoos After Rape you could get progressively tattooed up and because Fo4 handled tatts better, you could just move them around in game so there wasn't an issue with overlap. Well not an issue for a while at least.

It's a wonderful tattoo pack! I love so many of them, thank you for including your rape tats settings as well!

I have one request. :D I love the "Keep Exposed" tattoo with what is supposed to be the player's character in the center covering her privates, but since I play large-chested females it gets covers up by my boobs.

Can we have that tattoo on upper/lower/middle back please? Or tramp stamp? Anywhere my tits won't make it disappear if I'm oppai.

On 12/26/2023 at 3:06 AM, Yuni said:

It's a wonderful tattoo pack! I love so many of them, thank you for including your rape tats settings as well!

I have one request. :D I love the "Keep Exposed" tattoo with what is supposed to be the player's character in the center covering her privates, but since I play large-chested females it gets covers up by my boobs.

Can we have that tattoo on upper/lower/middle back please? Or tramp stamp? Anywhere my tits won't make it disappear if I'm oppai.

You can use this until I incorporate them into the "general" tattoo pack I may do at some point. Tattoo's are in their usual "Alpia <Bodypart>" categories in the mcm. I didnt test these in game yet. edit: attachments removed they are part of the main pack now
I've added a "Keep Exposed" for the Chest and Lower Back, "Oppai" on the chest, a bit lower over both breasts, body sides, as kanji or plain text. The one going over both breasts obviously doesnt match my rtats categories, but of course you can use it anyway if the one on the chest is too high up.
"Expose me" with the stick figure below the text for the chest.
If you dont like the hearts I added to the oppai just open the .dds with Paint.NET and erase them.
In the folder with the .dds files there is also a alternative version for the two "keep exposed" tattoo's were I tried to give the stick figure some bigger breasts and some wider hip. Probably doesnt really make much of a difference, but maybe you prefer that version, tho I assume your character has even bigger breasts. Just copy them and replace the regular ones

Spoiler

Screenshot_32.png.ec5eed0cc02301010455b68ddd77e11b.pngScreenshot_33.png.ec8a1b6de0c2c2ad2818821e4d1ffe5d.png

I've added a oppai kanji version that I'm quite unsure about (spoiler below). I assume with really big breasts there is no space between them so I've tried to paint them more on the top, so that with big breasts they hopefully get centered as the breasts come closer together. Not quite sure if that will look how I imagine it or the kanji just become invisible between the breasts somewhere. If you try it send a screenshot how it ends up

Spoiler

Screenshot_31.png.395160cab4468f994d58af59fb8d2d62.png

Edited by Alpia
Attachment now part of the main pack
4 hours ago, Alpia said:

In the folder with the .dds files there is also a alternative version for the two "keep exposed" tattoo's were I tried to give the stick figure some bigger breasts and some wider hip. Probably doesnt really make much of a difference, but maybe you prefer that version, tho I assume your character has even bigger breasts. Just copy them and replace the regular ones

Oh heck yes~ I'll give this a shot real quick, thank you for adding these! There needs to be more mods where NPCs strip the player and keep them naked. ❤️ There's a few, but most mods handle it by having the player strip themselves. Sexlab Fame Comments has a random chance, and if someone rapes you in Sexlab Adventures you can set it so that they steal your clothing in the process and keep it. But it's a rare effect.

Oh I play Legendary edition, I hope that won't break this.

Edit: I think something's either incompatible or there's an error in file names. Or I broke it. My body turns purple when I put these new ones on. I used "expose me" (chest, upper) and "keep exposed" (lower back), I will keep testing.image.png.8b03a5af8fb5f492e60aed4866c61a65.png

Edited by Yuni
On 12/26/2023 at 6:56 PM, Yuni said:

Edit: I think something's either incompatible or there's an error in file names. Or I broke it. My body turns purple when I put these new ones on. I used "expose me" (chest, upper)

Do you play on LE?
Also fixed a space where there shouldnt have been one

Edited by Alpia
Removed the attached fixes as new tattoo's and fix are part of the main pack now

Hi @Alpia - thanks for the tattoos, they look great and have been added to my list :)

I'm in the process of making a few slavetats myself (some makeup ones), but I'm running into a simple problem - some of the tattoos show up only in black no matter what colour I assign in slavetats (which doesn't really work for the effects I'm after).

I'm working in black (with alpha) on a transparent background.

Some of the tattoos do pick up colour (they're ones where I've cropped something from a racemenu texture and smudged them). Ones I've painted myself are purely black. And some - where I've painted on a new layer and combined with a cropped texture - have colour on some of the tattoo, but are black on the bits I've painted myself.

Do you have any suggestion what I could be doing wrong? I'm working in paint.net for SE, if that makes a difference.

2 hours ago, Anunya said:

thanks for the tattoos, they look great and have been added to my list

I'm working in black (with alpha) on a transparent background.

Do you have any suggestion what I could be doing wrong? I'm working in paint.net for SE, if that makes a difference.

Thank you.
If you cant color them you described your most likely problem yourself. You are painting them in black. The way slavetats applies color is by looking for a specific color (#444544) and replacing that with the one picked in the mcm. Every other color remains in the color you painted it as. Thats stated in the "for artists" section on the slavetats page there you can also find how your slavetats.json has to be structured.
If you need a example this tattoo is drawn with #444544 (some grey) and the red. If you pick it in slavetats it will replace #444544 with black thats why the tattoo appears black by default otherwise it would actually be grey. If you apply any color only that specific grey will change its color, while the red or whatever other color remains. You can set some nice accents with it like a heart that will remain red even if the rest of the tattoo changes.
image.png.e90af00ebf129409080c3208fd7a2415.png
Edit: if that isnt your problem I'd need to see one of your textures to try to understand it.

Edited by Alpia
On 12/20/2023 at 10:04 PM, Alpia said:

If you need a 2d version you can just lay over or rather unter the .dds files to see where they go in the layout to match/compare it you can use this. I use it because I export all tattoo's in one layer and then cut and name them.

Reveal hidden contents

BodySectionOverlayadapted.thumb.png.4fee8fea4155d8bb29f971e5b3e9d7db.png

This is super useful, thanks!

3 hours ago, Alpia said:

Thank you.
If you cant color them you described your most likely problem yourself. You are painting them in black. The way slavetats applies color is by looking for a specific color (#444544) and replacing that with the one picked in the mcm. Every other color remains in the color you painted it as. Thats stated in the "for artists" section on the slavetats page there you can also find how your slavetats.json has to be structured.
If you need a example this tattoo is drawn with #444544 (some grey) and the red. If you pick it in slavetats it will replace #444544 with black thats why the tattoo appears black by default otherwise it would actually be grey. If you apply any color only that specific grey will change its color, while the red or whatever other color remains. You can set some nice accents with it like a heart that will remain red even if the rest of the tattoo changes.
image.png.e90af00ebf129409080c3208fd7a2415.png
Edit: if that isnt your problem I'd need to see one of your textures to try to understand it.

I see... thank you. That's probably the problem. I'll much around some more based on what you said and see if it fixes things. Thanks again :)

Edited by Anunya