Hey !
Just a little suggestion, you could make a loading screen mod. I think you know how to take good screenshots of the game and I think that making a loadingscreen mod with a little story for each screenshot that explains the screenshot could be nice !
For example for the 1st image (the one where the elf is crucified with the ricklings next to her) it could be something like "After being attacked by rieklings while trying to escape from skyrim, (name of the elf) has become the personal sex toy of the king of this tribe of rieklings)
Of course, making such a mod takes time so you have to really want it, but if that's the case I think it could be fun! In any case, nice job again for the tattoos and thank you for sharing them (and thank you for sharing the .json too !) !
ps : and this idea is completely inspired by this mod that I currently use : https://arca.live/b/tullius/92246684 but there are "only" 27 loading screens (I translated the texts however))

I've read in another comment that you intend to make a racemenu plugin, which is something that would be very neat.

I have tried so myself, though ran into technical issues with my creation kit and creating the esp, so I was wondering if there is any news on this from your side.

In case you still need info on it, the racemenu download page has a rough outline of the process on how to add new items to racemenu, and there is also this guide that I followed.

Either way, thanks for all your work.

1 hour ago, B-Zero said:

Hey !
Just a little suggestion, you could make a loading screen mod. I think you know how to take good screenshots of the game and I think that making a loadingscreen mod with a little story for each screenshot that explains the screenshot could be nice !
For example for the 1st image (the one where the elf is crucified with the ricklings next to her) it could be something like "After being attacked by rieklings while trying to escape from skyrim, (name of the elf) has become the personal sex toy of the king of this tribe of rieklings)
Of course, making such a mod takes time so you have to really want it, but if that's the case I think it could be fun! In any case, nice job again for the tattoos and thank you for sharing them (and thank you for sharing the .json too !) !
ps : and this idea is completely inspired by this mod that I currently use : https://arca.live/b/tullius/92246684 but there are "only" 27 loading screens (I translated the texts however))

thank you.
The mod you linked uses yuih's screenshots, they are pretty awesome. Doing screenshots like yuih requires a lot of manual editing for poses and everything the game cant do.
All I do is just slap my tats on the body then go through poses till I find one that kinda makes sense. I dont tweak my enb or anything for it, so its not like I have some special experience or anything.
If you want my screens as a loading screen mod feel free to edit them add captions to them or whatever. The person that made that yuih loading screen mod also just took the screens and added captions to them. I probably wont have time for that or rather dont want to invest time in it even tho I appriciate that you think my screens are good enough for it.

When I get to actually play the game again I want to do some kinda blog/image dump for screenshots that I take while playing.
Here is a few screens from my usual gameplay during animations and some screens that I did for the tats, but didnt end up using if you want them.

Spoiler

SkyrimSE2023-11-0520-51-31.thumb.png.096fbd64068267c5f95e4e33706058f5.pngSkyrimSE2023-11-0520-50-33.thumb.png.323faa1ca9b6d96561a3e51ca3c7863b.pngSkyrimSE2023-11-0520-48-05.thumb.png.eb72f2144b8f2a32cd1a993552f5fd31.pngSkyrimSE2023-11-0520-46-45.thumb.png.eb0bccaf066001e8fe6d3bd8668a5065.pngSkyrimSE2023-12-2900-28-55.thumb.jpg.02df0605564562c79a37e082d320ba25.jpgSkyrimSE2023-12-2900-26-45.thumb.jpg.4765066d739348dc1e1e270955e424a2.jpgSkyrimSE2023-12-2900-23-41.thumb.jpg.c75ad9de96b7b095b4a6bd068f32e666.jpgotherorc(4).thumb.jpg.9c4b6f0d30f45927a286db566daf18c3.jpgotherorc(1).thumb.jpg.e8e0e5eaa357d8fc6f8abeeaff3d2016.jpgorcishback3.thumb.jpg.62182e6de0bf436d10e77905a0e15f26.jpgorcishback2.thumb.jpg.43fa83c0e65aa25ca7a2d5496983486d.jpgSkyrimSE2024-01-1400-15-49.thumb.jpg.14f46032cae9ead4b67bd66c878e83ac.jpgSkyrimSE2024-01-1400-02-19.thumb.jpg.4a82166f1bd643c454bd2b02bb0b37f2.jpgSkyrimSE2024-01-1400-01-06.thumb.jpg.662bee5393db21ba35baa1322c61e981.jpgSkyrimSE2024-01-1323-53-56.thumb.jpg.0ef397613d0f5626c4058aee86026df0.jpgSkyrimSE2024-01-1322-55-52.thumb.jpg.6deadfc422008d2970d01cf237436b98.jpgSkyrimSE2024-01-1322-28-39.thumb.jpg.8999e1302b4d5f41f79814fb58ab0a11.jpgSkyrimSE2024-01-1322-09-20.thumb.jpg.9d5e3f143c90047b760eed7a42383d73.jpgSkyrimSE2024-01-1322-08-41.thumb.jpg.6dfa3b8fd773f347c1ab82bacee8a3c6.jpg

1 hour ago, SimsSims111 said:

I've read in another comment that you intend to make a racemenu plugin, which is something that would be very neat.

I have tried so myself, though ran into technical issues with my creation kit and creating the esp, so I was wondering if there is any news on this from your side.

In case you still need info on it, the racemenu download page has a rough outline of the process on how to add new items to racemenu, and there is also this guide that I followed.

Either way, thanks for all your work.

I've already looked into it and made a esp and the scripts a few days ago, but I didnt get into more yet. I have to copy paste like 1600+ entries into the scripts for all packs (filename and overlay name for each tat), so its simply a lot of tedious work for why I havent done it yet.

2 hours ago, Alpia said:

I've already looked into it and made a esp and the scripts a few days ago, but I didnt get into more yet. I have to copy paste like 1600+ entries into the scripts for all packs (filename and overlay name for each tat), so its simply a lot of tedious work for why I havent done it yet.

Nice to hear anyway, looking forward to it. Thanks for the quick reply too!

@LynxXI @SimsSims111  
here is the racemenu overlay plugin. Thanks to notepad++ it was a lot less annoying to do then I expected. I've made one for the main pack, orc and riekling. If there is interest in the pw replacer standalone I could add that as well I guess, but generally I dont see it as part of the regular tattoo packs, as they are limited to specific locations and have little use outside of PW. They are flagged as light plugin (esl).

For others scrolling past this I will add it to the main page with the next update, but I dont like to ping people every other day when there are no new tattoo's.

Edited by Alpia
removed attachment as its available as download on the main page now
13 hours ago, Alpia said:

@LynxXI @SimsSims111 Alpia Racemenu Plugins.7z 
here is the racemenu overlay plugin. Thanks to notepad++ it was a lot less annoying to do then I expected. I've made one for the main pack, orc and riekling. If there is interest in the pw replacer standalone I could add that as well I guess, but generally I dont see it as part of the regular tattoo packs, as they are limited to specific locations and have little use outside of PW. They are flagged as light plugin (esl).

For others scrolling past this I will add it to the main page with the next update, but I dont like to ping people every other day when there are no new tattoo's.

Oh wow this was much faster than I ever expected, I was not intending to switch your focus to this out of pressure or anything, so sorry if it came across like that.

Either way, works fine and looks great! The amount of options now in the racemenu list is nuts!

Thanks a lot!

5 hours ago, SimsSims111 said:

Oh wow this was much faster than I ever expected, I was not intending to switch your focus to this out of pressure or anything, so sorry if it came across like that.

Either way, works fine and looks great! The amount of options now in the racemenu list is nuts!

Thanks a lot!

its all good, as said I wanted to do it anyway as its helpful to myself to see if tattoo's work as race menu overlays compared to slavetats are visible right away and it turned out to be less tedious then expected.

1 hour ago, Sirgod said:

I love this.
So sorry all, Stupid question, how difficult is it, or is there a guide, to converting this to Fallout 4, With the Mod Authors permission of course.

You dont need any special skills or programs other then the creation kit and notepad++. From a quick glance I would say its easy, but it will be tedious as its mostly work with a text editor.
Assuming cbbe fallout uses the same UV as skyrim cbbe does you can use the textures and by a quick glance at it, it does. If you want it for any other body I would forget about it.
So you have to look into making a plugin for looks menu. Try this how to make LooksMenu body overlays you should be able to skip over everything regarding resaving/editing textures as my textures use bc7 and are grey already.
If I had to make it I'd follow that guide and if I wouldnt understand a part of it or if I'd need an example to understand it I'd take a look at an already existing looks menu mod to see how its build up and have an example.

What you probably cant or rather shouldnt do is use the feature of looks menu to move the tattoo's as they where made to fit specific areas and the curvature of those body areas, but as long as you use them for the body part they where made for it looks like it would work from just a quick glance.

7 hours ago, Alpia said:

You dont need any special skills or programs other then the creation kit and notepad++. From a quick glance I would say its easy, but it will be tedious as its mostly work with a text editor.
Assuming cbbe fallout uses the same UV as skyrim cbbe does you can use the textures and by a quick glance at it, it does. If you want it for any other body I would forget about it.
So you have to look into making a plugin for looks menu. Try this how to make LooksMenu body overlays you should be able to skip over everything regarding resaving/editing textures as my textures use bc7 and are grey already.
If I had to make it I'd follow that guide and if I wouldnt understand a part of it or if I'd need an example to understand it I'd take a look at an already existing looks menu mod to see how its build up and have an example.

What you probably cant or rather shouldnt do is use the feature of looks menu to move the tattoo's as they where made to fit specific areas and the curvature of those body areas, but as long as you use them for the body part they where made for it looks like it would work from just a quick glance.

Thank you so much for the heads up. I am def. Going to look more into this. 

4 hours ago, Benjy D said:

How do you get so many tats onto the player? 

increase the number of overlays for your race menu, with that you also increase the number of tattoo's you can apply with slave tats. Rape tats mod has a explanation for it in its "configuration tips" section.
besides the individual tats my sets usually have a full body tattoo and a filler to accompany it, so you only need to apply two tattoo's for the body and one for the face if you just want to be covered head to toe.

Is there a possibility we'll get a reduced size version of this wonderful mod?

I really like tattoo packs but the hard disk space they take up is unreasonable... just for comparison sake, I'm using yours, Zaki's and the "Tramp stamps" and they collectively take up 32gb - while with another 32gb you can retexture your entire skyrim with the 202x mods (~around 35gb). 

1 hour ago, Innocent_Squirrel said:

Is there a possibility we'll get a reduced size version of this wonderful mod?

I really like tattoo packs but the hard disk space they take up is unreasonable... just for comparison sake, I'm using yours, Zaki's and the "Tramp stamps" and they collectively take up 32gb - while with another 32gb you can retexture your entire skyrim with the 202x mods (~around 35gb). 

Yes and no, its already a nuisance maintaining a SE and LE version with different textures while I'm frequently adding new textures. Adding different sizes for both on top of that adds just another layer. If I get to the point that I consider the mod finished I dont mind adding different sizes as its just a one time process to run all textures through a converter.

If you want a different size before that you can run the textures through a converter like https://www.xnview.com/en/ it should be able to batch convert textures.
If you are going to convert the textures to your needs anyway you can also try what this person in zaki's thread said and use bc1 for compression at the cost of a bit of quality. On the mod page there is also a section recommending a way to safe disk space you may want to try if you havent.

19 hours ago, Alpia said:

Yes and no, its already a nuisance maintaining a SE and LE version with different textures while I'm frequently adding new textures. Adding different sizes for both on top of that adds just another layer. If I get to the point that I consider the mod finished I dont mind adding different sizes as its just a one time process to run all textures through a converter.

If you want a different size before that you can run the textures through a converter like https://www.xnview.com/en/ it should be able to batch convert textures.
If you are going to convert the textures to your needs anyway you can also try what this person in zaki's thread said and use bc1 for compression at the cost of a bit of quality. On the mod page there is also a section recommending a way to safe disk space you may want to try if you havent.

Ah, fair enough. Thanks for the share!

Added new "Imperial" set to main pack 62 new tats.
                 REMOVED OLD NORD PACK if you want to keep it for some reason gotta save it.
                 Added new "Nord" set to main pack with 34 new tats.

Screenshot dump for the screenshots that I took, but didnt use for the mod page

The mod and new addition is great. Waiting for new additions. 
By the way, I'm having an issue with these tats -- they all have a grey stroke if they got no glow. It may have happened because I had re-burnt mipmaps through Ordeanor, but Zaki's (which I did with same settings) have no issue like that. If anybody has any idea why this happens, please let me know. Otherwise -- one of, if not the best slavetats pack! Huge thanks to Alpia for this creation. 
I'm playing on LE if that matters.  

Spoiler

image.png.d2d84a81adc4ab8fbbfa85a32788d6bc.pngimage.png.631b8cd66ec3e7b83bd54b8229eb9b1e.png

Edited by AAAndreyKongo2