20 hours ago, Alpia said:

thank you very much,
arca.live/b/tullius/79521547 its a replacer for the DD straightjackets and hobble dresses. You'll have to translate the esp tho or you gonna have a hard time understanding what device you wear.
There is the different devices. The spreader bar without bondage replaces some hobble dresses it comes in different versions with a leotard, leotard that pushes toy into the character etc. so not quite lore friendly and as you can see the heels are a bit scuffed, but I really enjoy it.

Reveal hidden contents

Illustration5.thumb.jpg.28a233a5d41acd3e5a9aa0fcb27550af.jpg

Ah fuck you happen to have a link to the translation? I don't live in the DPK.

Edited by lucakro
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cph3n said:

any chance of a ube conversion?

sorry, but no. I'm not aware of any way to convert textures like this that wouldnt be such a huge a mount of work that repainting would be the easier choice. The thing is its hundreds of individual textures that need to be baked to a different body and readjusted. Not sure if that is possible at all without a scuffed result with something like these kinda slavetats. I have looked into it already, but didnt find any reasonable option.
If you or someone else finds one feel free to point me to it I'd be glad if I could convert it.

Edit: did you try using it? If you didnt I would just try it even if it states that cbbe textures dont go with it. Let me know the result so I can answer future questions

Edited by Alpia
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Kenway21 said:

Do I only need the 'settings.json' for rape tattoos to work? Or do I also have to install Zaki tattoos for it to work?

Well you need rape tats of course just saying it in case, but other then that yes you just put in my settings.json in the right path. You find the path in the howto merge thing in the first step. I'm not sure if you have to use the "load tattoo pages" option in rape tattoo's continued once, but I'd just do it anyway to see if the entries are getting loaded properly.
For the settings.json you can just rename the "Alpia settings" to "settings" to use only mine without copying the entries to your already existing settings.json. That obviously means any settings you made in the mcm for other packs will get overwritten.
Edit: if you want to use the combined json yes you need to install zaki's pack seperately its just a settings file.

10 hours ago, samplewall said:

That looks quite like it, thank you!

yes its the one that was linked I just did some minor changes as I dont use the same makeup and eyes mods. The Olivia and Victoria presets from that author are also very nice, but I cant get away from the other one she looks stunning.
The body is from PepperoniB01 should check out the author in general has some really nice presets, bodyslide presets and normal maps.
texture https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/95818 
The bodyslide is a slightly edited version of https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/76229 

7 hours ago, ahsdg said:

Would love to see your own rendition of the Concept of a sex slave/comfort slave for the imperial army like from Sexy Supplemental slavetats

That theme is a common trope so its on my todo list for both imperial and stormcloak and is what I refer to in my set list on the mod page with "Nord, Thalmor". Talmor including imperial as they are allies at least by my superficial lore knowledge. First I'll finish my orc stuff then I'm not sure if I do bandits first or other factions. My todo list is only getting longer not shorter lol

Edited by Alpia
On 1/6/2024 at 2:19 PM, Cornoholio said:

Awesome-looking, but translating... has anyone already done that and would be willing to share the result?

I cant share a directly translated esp without asking for permission at least, but I can share this as patch that overwrites the originals entries, so you'll obviously need the original and load this after. This translation is crude I did just label the devides to make them identifiable in game, but I didnt get to correct them yet. For this patch I've only tried loading the game and seeing if it works be aware of that. I wont provide any support for this. I may make some proper translation at some point when I'm not busy with the tattoo's anymore and actually get to play the game again. You can also just do/improve it yourself I neither speak korean nor did I have any prior knowledge how to translate a esp. All you need is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/134 its not hard to use, but its machine (google) translation feature has its limits especially with a language like korean. If you like the devices you may also like the SL survial patch by the same author and his other mods. The SL survival patch is quite funny and fits/makes use of the silly bikini spreader bar devices etc.. Translating that one will be more work tho.
DD 5.2 Edit By 912 Translation Patch.esp
Also generally speaking this should go without saying and for any mod, but dont bother the dd creators if you run into any issues with dd after installing a mod of which you dont know what effect it has on dd.

6 hours ago, Alpia said:

Well you need rape tats of course just saying it in case, but other then that yes you just put in my settings.json in the right path. You find the path in the howto merge thing in the first step. I'm not sure if you have to use the "load tattoo pages" option in rape tattoo's continued once, but I'd just do it anyway to see if the entries are getting loaded properly.
For the settings.json you can just rename the "Alpia settings" to "settings" to use only mine without copying the entries to your already existing settings.json. That obviously means any settings you made in the mcm for other packs will get overwritten.
Edit: if you want to use the combined json yes you need to install zaki's pack seperately its just a settings file.

yes its the one that was linked I just did some minor changes as I dont use the same makeup and eyes mods. The Olivia and Victoria presets from that author are also very nice, but I cant get away from the other one she looks stunning.
The body is from PepperoniB01 should check out the author in general has some really nice presets, bodyslide presets and normal maps.
texture https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/95818 
The bodyslide is a slightly edited version of https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/76229 

That theme is a common trope so its on my todo list for both imperial and stormcloak and is what I refer to in my set list on the mod page with "Nord, Thalmor". Talmor including imperial as they are allies at least by my superficial lore knowledge. First I'll finish my orc stuff then I'm not sure if I do bandits first or other factions. My todo list is only getting longer not shorter lol

Whelp Skyrim isn't going anywhere anytime soon haha. We can wait. And thank you for the mod.

thanks for the tattoos,

For those whose tuaturajen loads very slowly I recommend "SlaveTats performance patch 1.0.1". Improves the performance of NPCs. "You can search for it on Google. It won't let me post the direct link"

Does anyone know how to make an MCM MEMORIE Settings Loader for Slavetats, so that when I go to a new game, I don't have to put together the new tattoo sets.

Wish I could like it again.

(yea the O around the mouth just reminds me of a goatie but seems you already noticed it too :p)

Anyway do you use a mod that has consequences for having tattoos or why did you make Remove your tats SE 

which is great btw.

9 minutes ago, lucakro said:

Wish I could like it again.

(yea the O around the mouth just reminds me of a goatie but seems you already noticed it too :p)Anyway do you use a mod that has consequences for having tattoos or

well I like the O it looks a lot more degrading thats why I did it, but I get that some may not like it. Same as with the circles on the eyes.

why did you make Remove your tats SE 

which is great btw.

Not sure if I get that question. I edited remove your tats to remove my tats as they are otherwise permanent or slowly fade with fade tats. Having to wear these tats is just a humiliation to me, so I want them to be hard to get rid of, but not impossible. Being able to pay someone to remove them means I have to earn money in some way or life with the humiliation.
I basically dont touch the slavetats mcm as that would be boring to me. Rape tats applies them if my character gets abused, then I have to get money to get rid of them or life with the shame. There is no mod for consequences for the tats other then sexual fame from sexlab sexual fame framework.

I get an odd artifact when using the Orc pack's individual pieces. The full body works fine but the individual pieces are outlined by a bit of like 50% transparent white. Any thoughts to the cause? 

Side note: is there a way I can sort your different packs under different names in Slave tats? It can be challenging to figure out which ones are in the different packs without trial and error. I feel like I am missing something. 

Great work. Love the packs. 

1 hour ago, The Ashen said:

I get an odd artifact when using the Orc pack's individual pieces. The full body works fine but the individual pieces are outlined by a bit of like 50% transparent white. Any thoughts to the cause?

Side note: is there a way I can sort your different packs under different names in Slave tats? It can be challenging to figure out which ones are in the different packs without trial and error. I feel like I am missing something.

Great work. Love the packs. 

I can only imagine the smudge I added to it to make it look curde/dirty. As described that doesnt go well with glow or bright colors, but that is also on the full body tattoo. Generally speaking the individual tattoo's are just the full body tattoo cut into pieces so its the same exact image source and unless there was some issue converting the textures from png to dds they will look exactly the same.
With that said you'd need to show me a screenshot so I can try and understand what is causing the described effect if its within my capabilities. It would be of course also helpful to know which exact tattoo or tattoo's as then I can cross check and see if I also have the issue and just didnt notice it yet. Then we'd already know if its a issue with your setup or just some bug that happened on texture conversion or something.
Would also be good to know if its LE or SE as I can only test SE and dont actually know if LE looks as it should other then through feedback.

Edit: for the sorting what do you refer to? Would you basically like to have the option to see which tattoo belongs to lets say "beggar" and which to "slut pop" other then by the name?
If that is what you mean that may be a good idea for me in the future to add a tag like I did with the (orc).
Just out of curiosity trying to understand how you use my tattoo's, what is the reason you'd like to know what set a tattoo comes from? Is it because you want to rebuild a set with some of its variations? From my point of view it doesnt really matter what set they belong to as they all use the same style and brushes and the point of the pack is that you can mix and match between the sets and pick any tattoo from any set together.

Edited by Alpia
46 minutes ago, Alpia said:

I can only imagine the smudge I added to it to make it look curde/dirty. As described that doesnt go well with glow or bright colors, but that is also on the full body tattoo. Generally speaking the individual tattoo's are just the full body tattoo cut into pieces so its the same exact image source and unless there was some issue converting the textures from png to dds they will look exactly the same.
With that said you'd need to show me a screenshot so I can try and understand what is causing the described effect if its within my capabilities. It would be of course also helpful to know which exact tattoo or tattoo's as then I can cross check and see if I also have the issue and just didnt notice it yet. Then we'd already know if its a issue with your setup or just some bug that happened on texture conversion or something.
Would also be good to know if its LE or SE as I can only test SE and dont actually know if LE looks as it should other then through feedback.

Edit: for the sorting what do you refer to? Would you basically like to have the option to see which tattoo belongs to lets say "beggar" and which to "slut pop" other then by the name?
If that is what you mean that may be a good idea for me in the future to add a tag like I did with the (orc).
Just out of curiosity trying to understand how you use my tattoo's, what is the reason you'd like to know what set a tattoo comes from? Is it because you want to rebuild a set with some of its variations? From my point of view it doesnt really matter what set they belong to as they all use the same style and brushes and the point of the pack is that you can mix and match between the sets and pick any tattoo from any set together.

Good news is they are actually all doing it, it is just more obvious on some. It doesn't match your screenshots however. Maybe its just the skin tone. 

And yeah you've got the right of it. I want to add pieces of a set without going full, but staying on theme. 

Capture3.PNG

50 minutes ago, The Ashen said:

Good news is they are actually all doing it, it is just more obvious on some. It doesn't match your screenshots however. Maybe its just the skin tone. 

and yeah you've got the right of it. I want to add pieces of a set without going full, but staying on theme.

nah the skin tone is irrelevant the smudge is the same color as the tattoo, so black unless you picked a different tone. White smudge means you picked white glow or rape tats picked white glow if you use random color/glow options. Take a look in your slavetats and check the colors or rather the glow picked for it. I made it a seperate download because of that interaction. This is also the case for the full body tattoo and to the same degree as its the same image source.
grafik.png.3e084325e1a0cfd0849323834df66fdd.pnggrafik.png.91d67c3e6f85de6e198a6a86c445982e.png

here you can see how it looks with ink and glow black. As said on the mod page darker colors look good with it, but glow and light colors are problematic as it makes that black smudge appear in that light color or make it glow
grafik.png.53688edb5029a3b1c5b75b69f589eaee.png

Edited by Alpia
19 hours ago, The Ashen said:

And yeah you've got the right of it. I want to add pieces of a set without going full, but staying on theme.

With future updates I can add tags to it like (pop) (beg) (dog) etc. I think that is a good idea, but will take a bit to edit hundreds of lines
Edit: scratched for now after putting more thought into it. Sounds good first, but it doesnt make sense when I make a tattoo like "slave" that can fit into lets say a bandit set just like with a public whore set. There is no point in adding a tag that suggests its for a specific set of tattoo's when all my tats are deliberately made to be mixed and matched. The only thing that makes sense if it has a distinct different look from other tattoo's and simply doesnt fit with them like the orc one. Tagging will be interesting at some point in the future if slavetats gets a filter by tag kinda function.

For sorting generally there isnt a good way in the current slave tats, but there is a update planned/worked on that will hopefully make it easier to find tats. The small skyui sub menu isnt really helpfull either with huge packs like mine.
You can try out this mod it has some useful functions and might be usefull especially for your usecase as you can save sets in it. The UI extension is also helpful navigating big tattoo packs. Slavetats magic manager

Edited by Alpia
41 minutes ago, Toxicology1 said:

hey there, first off love these packs, so thank you for continuing to update them, but im also wondering, in th 4th picture there is a wooden yoke/binder/arm separator, just wondering what mod that is from? many thanks!

I think its from goma pero's poser, but I'm not sure, so its nothing you can use for your gameplay at least I dont think its a item that is used by any mod.