1 hour ago, ZephyrusVenti said:

Cool mod, if I may ask though, what jacket is that the elf is wearing in those screenshots?

its a replacer for the DD straightjackets and hobbledresses with different variants from arca.live/b/tullius/79521547

Hello,

I really like many of the PW replacer tats. Would it be possible to have an option to install them as non replacers?

Basically install them all as normal tats, separated from the files from PW.

Edited by qualcheduna
3 hours ago, qualcheduna said:

Hello,

I really like many of the PW replacer tats. Would it be possible to have an option to install them as non replacers?

Basically install them all as normal tats, separated from the files from PW.

Sure I added it as standalone to the downloads. Actually didnt think of the possibility that someone may want to use them like that.

Out of interest, in the Fomod its saying you need to change a line of text so the necklace versions can be applied correctly. Is there by chance anyway to have both tats automatically used and applied at the same time?

e.g. lets say for riften you've chosen one of the black hand options, is there then a way to also have the necklace textures get applied at the same time, so that both are used instead of just one or the other?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rosvinar said:

Out of interest, in the Fomod its saying you need to change a line of text so the necklace versions can be applied correctly. Is there by chance anyway to have both tats automatically used and applied at the same time?

e.g. lets say for riften you've chosen one of the black hand options, is there then a way to also have the necklace textures get applied at the same time, so that both are used instead of just one or the other?

yes and no. For your example the issue is that Public whore lets you choose in the mcm if you want to use the "labels" OR the "symbols", so if you pick labels in the mcm it doesnt matter what symbols you installed as only the labels get applied. PW only ever applies one tattoo automatically.
Its basically like two different sets of which only ever one gets used at the same time based on your mcm choice, so for that matter, no they cant be applied at the same time this way. You can apply the second or any tattoo manually via slavetats mcm, so that way, yes you could have them applied both at the same time if one is the label and the other the symbol.
So your question is not really related to the lines you have to change for the necklace.
I've also released the pw replacers as non replacers. All the different variants are in there and you can just apply those you want via slavetasts mcm without any limitations, so thats a option as well and you dont have to edit anything for the necklace that way if that is a problem.

If you didnt understand the part about changing a line for the face/necklace tattoo in the fomod, here with a bit more space:

Spoiler

As described in the fomod if you choose to replace any tattoo of Public Whore with a face variant you need to change the "area" in the Public Whore.json.
"textures\actors\character\slavetats\Public Whore.json" is where you find public whore's .json you can edit it with any text editor, but I'd recommend notepad++ .
image.png.e4247d6801afd653c6d5e9b47ffee01c.png
the "text" after name is how its named in the slavetats mcm. You cant change that as public whore looks for these exact names.
the "text after section is how the category is named in the slavetats mcm. You cant change that for the same reason.
the "text" after texture tells you the file path of the image used as tattoo.
the "text" after area tells you if the tattoo will get applied to the body, face, hands or feet. The tattoo needs to be made for it or it will look weird. Thats what you need to pay attention to if you decide to replace any of the tattoo's with the necklace, as the default tattoo's pw uses are for "body" while the necklace I made is for "face", so if you use it for any of the symbols or labels you need to change the "area" for those to "face"
I sadly cant include files for every possible combination, so I have to ask the user to do that small edit.

Example: you want to use the necklace for Dawnstar, then you pick it in the fomod, the necklace is a symbol in the fomod so it will be installed as "SymbolDawnstar.dds" so you change the dawnstar symbol line from "Body" to "Face". You can also rename the image(.dds) to LabelDawnstar to use it with the "label" set in the public whore mcm, then you have to change the line with the "LabelDawnstar".
If you want to use the black hand for example in falkreath instead of riften you just rename it to replace the falkreath tattoo set you want to use so name it SymbolFalkreath or LabelFalkreath. Because its a "body" tattoo you dont have to change anything in the .json file.

So you can use any tattoo for either the label or symbol set, just gotta rename/replace. Because its just a replacer it has to work within the boundaries of Public Whore, but as said you can always apply any tattoo manually via slavetats or use rape tats to get random tattoo's applied.

Edited by Alpia

lol, the PW replacers are great :D

FYI: instead of manually writing you can use this mod to generate the rape tat json file for you:

that way all the position info is also cross compatible with other slavetat mods which did not support rape tats originally.
also: in case the original (single-threaded) version is too slow for you, i created a multithreaded enabled version here:

Spoiler

imo the nice thing about this is not that the automatic generation, but more so the consistency in naming the rTats groups always the same.
-> no overlapping between two tattoos of different packs

in any case here's the output for alpia tats:
tats_output_alpia.json

should i do a mod page for every mod for which i have json files for or post them to the forum page for each respective mod?
some mods (such as body graffiti) are abandoned though

also also in case you guys are also too lazy to manually concatenate json files:
concat.py
(concatenates all json files in the directory the script is executed into a settings.json file, requires python3 to be installed)

Edited by yeahhowaboutnooo
2 hours ago, Alpia said:

yes and no. For your example the issue is that Public whore lets you choose in the mcm if you want to use the "labels" OR the "symbols", so if you pick labels in the mcm it doesnt matter what symbols you installed as only the labels get applied. PW only ever applies one tattoo automatically.
Its basically like two different sets of which only ever one gets used at the same time based on your mcm choice, so for that matter, no they cant be applied at the same time this way. You can apply the second or any tattoo manually via slavetats mcm, so that way, yes you could have them applied both at the same time if one is the label and the other the symbol.
So your question is not really related to the lines you have to change for the necklace.
I've also released the pw replacers as non replacers. All the different variants are in there and you can just apply those you want via slavetasts mcm without any limitations, so thats a option as well and you dont have to edit anything for the necklace that way if that is a problem.

If you didnt understand the part about changing a line for the face/necklace tattoo in the fomod, here with a bit more space:

Reveal hidden contents

As described in the fomod if you choose to replace any tattoo of Public Whore with a face variant you need to change the "area" in the Public Whore.json.
"textures\actors\character\slavetats\Public Whore.json" is where you find public whore's .json you can edit it with any text editor, but I'd recommend notepad++ .
image.png.e4247d6801afd653c6d5e9b47ffee01c.png
the "text" after name is how its named in the slavetats mcm. You cant change that as public whore looks for these exact names.
the "text after section is how the category is named in the slavetats mcm. You cant change that for the same reason.
the "text" after texture tells you the file path of the image used as tattoo.
the "text" after area tells you if the tattoo will get applied to the body, face, hands or feet. The tattoo needs to be made for it or it will look weird. Thats what you need to pay attention to if you decide to replace any of the tattoo's with the necklace, as the default tattoo's pw uses are for "body" while the necklace I made is for "face", so if you use it for any of the symbols or labels you need to change the "area" for those to "face"
I sadly cant include files for every possible combination, so I have to ask the user to do that small edit.

Example: you want to use the necklace for Dawnstar, then you pick it in the fomod, the necklace is a symbol in the fomod so it will be installed as "SymbolDawnstar.dds" so you change the dawnstar symbol line from "Body" to "Face". You can also rename the image(.dds) to LabelDawnstar to use it with the "label" set in the public whore mcm, then you have to change the line with the "LabelDawnstar".
If you want to use the black hand for example in falkreath instead of riften you just rename it to replace the falkreath tattoo set you want to use so name it SymbolFalkreath or LabelFalkreath. Because its a "body" tattoo you dont have to change anything in the .json file.

So you can use any tattoo for either the label or symbol set, just gotta rename/replace. Because its just a replacer it has to work within the boundaries of Public Whore, but as said you can always apply any tattoo manually via slavetats or use rape tats to get random tattoo's applied.

ah ok thanks for the clarification, No worries your fomod explained how it works well. ill keep looking into this perhaps I can rename some files somewhere and have them path to something different, any chance thats viable from a theory perspective?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

lol, the PW replacers are great :D

FYI: instead of manually writing you can use this mod to generate the rape tat json file for you:

Thank you, I know the mod, but its limited to the colors included in its reference and there are not enough for all the categories of rape tats and I have to look over the entries anyway as not all tattoo's make sense to use as rape tat.
Its not much work to make the rape tats settings file manually. When you start the game and load the mcm rape tats creates lines for all tattoo's with excluded then you just mark all lines that have the same label in their file name and replace "excluded" within the selection with the group the file is labeled as or that you want. Takes a few minutes and its a one time thing.

that way all the position info is also cross compatible with other slavetat mods which did not support rape tats originally.
imo the nice thing about this is not that the automatic generation, but more so the consistency in naming the rTats groups always the same.
-> no overlapping between two tattoos of different packs

That only applies if you use the default reference it uses and there isnt a single tattoo pack that does so other then by coincidence. It also wont handle tattoo's being between two of its categories, that means you'd need to create tattoo's with that template to work properly.
simple quick example

"Alpia Scribbles V2\\Beggar\\Breasts - d twist.dds": {
    "group": "right breast"

The "d twist" tattoo is a nipple tattoo that is on both nipples, that will now overlap if another tattoo gets applied that is on both nipples that is registered as left breast by it as based on its template there is no such thing as a tattoo that should be on both breasts. You also wasted your right breast slot to a nipple tattoo.

"Alpia Scribbles V2\\Beggar\\2a - slave.dds": {
    "group": "lower back"

categorized as lower back in your output, but its on the upper body's side, so now you wont get any tattoo applied to the lower back as that slot is occupied with a tattoo that is on the body side

"Alpia Scribbles V2\\Beggar\\2b - make me beg.dds": {
    "group": "butt"

categorized as butt, but its on the body side on the hip so you wont get any tattoo on the butt even tho its not actually covered with anything.

This result may be satisfactory for some, but not for me. Thats exactly the reason why I based mine on zaki's reference as I consider that pack the most extensive with good quality.
I dont use any other packs anymore as most are outdated.
Dont get me wrong, but I would not recommend anybody to use my pack with that json as its wasting potential not making use of all rape tats categories for the sake of automating a process that takes a few minutes.
Edit: The tool as such is a great idea, but this would require tattoo creators to use a unified template and it should make use of all categories for a proper result. Its the same for manual creation and what I talk about on the mod page in the rape tats section.

(concatenates all json files in the directory the script is executed into a settings.json file, requires python3 to be installed)

that one sounds useful for people that have their own settings already.

Edited by Alpia
1 hour ago, Rosvinar said:

ah ok thanks for the clarification, No worries your fomod explained how it works well. ill keep looking into this perhaps I can rename some files somewhere and have them path to something different, any chance thats viable from a theory perspective?

changing the path should be fine, but the name and category needs to stay the same as thats what public whore looks for to apply its tattoo. Simply copying a tattoo you like and rename/replace is the quicker solution I would say, but up to you

5 hours ago, randy1990 said:

stupid question where can i get this clothe in the sceanschote

On 1/3/2024 at 6:15 AM, Alpia said:

its a replacer for the DD straightjackets and hobbledresses with different variants from arca.live/b/tullius/79521547

I donwloaded the Alpia Slavetats SE.7z and installed it with mod organizer, but the tats wont show up in slavetats. I tried the all in one and choose option on a new game file. Anything else I could try ?

2 hours ago, Conni said:

I donwloaded the Alpia Slavetats SE.7z and installed it with mod organizer, but the tats wont show up in slavetats. I tried the all in one and choose option on a new game file. Anything else I could try ?

Nvm I am just to dumb to actually click on the add new mod button in slavetats

Posted (edited)

Edit: nevermind I didnt see your second comment I'll leave the comment here anyway

most likely you didnt do this step from the mod page. The option is on the main page of slavetats in the top right if I remember right.

-Dont forget to rebuild the tattoo registry in the slavetats mcm like with any new tattoo pack

The tattoo registry is like sexlabs animation registry you can install new ones, but if you dont register them they wont show up.

general info on what can be the issue with any slavetats pack:
-After you rebuild the registry in the slavetats mcm it will tell you which packs failed to register in the console. At the end of the line you see what mod it is, but that doesnt affect other packs you install.
image.png.a9780cc293619341d3f8a98dbce04e4b.png
-If you see them in the mcm and pick them, but they dont get applied that means most likely there is a mismatch between the texture path in the .json and the .dds files name.
-If you get purple the texture is incompatible and in the wrong format. It can also mean a required texture is missing for other mods that often rely on multiple textures (race menu, armors etc.), but slavetats wouldnt/couldnt apply it if it was missing unless it was already on the character and then the tattoo was uninstalled.

Edited by Alpia
1 hour ago, lucakro said:

Best tat pack ever.

Also 

1 picture, 2nd one from the left.

What device is that? 

thank you very much,
arca.live/b/tullius/79521547 its a replacer for the DD straightjackets and hobble dresses. You'll have to translate the esp tho or you gonna have a hard time understanding what device you wear.
There is the different devices. The spreader bar without bondage replaces some hobble dresses it comes in different versions with a leotard, leotard that pushes toy into the character etc. so not quite lore friendly and as you can see the heels are a bit scuffed, but I really enjoy it.

Spoiler

Illustration5.thumb.jpg.28a233a5d41acd3e5a9aa0fcb27550af.jpg

6 minutes ago, LynxXI said:

is it possible to make it useable with racemenu ?

yes I want to do that as race menu would be quicker for my own screenshots as well, but I need to look into it first.

12 hours ago, Alpia said:

thank you very much,
arca.live/b/tullius/79521547 its a replacer for the DD straightjackets and hobble dresses. You'll have to translate the esp tho or you gonna have a hard time understanding what device you wear.
There is the different devices. The spreader bar without bondage replaces some hobble dresses it comes in different versions with a leotard, leotard that pushes toy into the character etc. so not quite lore friendly and as you can see the heels are a bit scuffed, but I really enjoy it.

Reveal hidden contents

Illustration5.thumb.jpg.28a233a5d41acd3e5a9aa0fcb27550af.jpg

Awesome-looking, but translating... has anyone already done that and would be willing to share the result?