On 5/24/2021 at 5:52 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I had random CTD when using LE on my new PC. I latter found out that the frame rates had to be slowed down to below 60 fps by using a memory hack. I still had a lot of problems with it though and so gave up and moved to SE. 

I am using the SE versions of hormones, SD+ and SL Stories. I honestly can't see any issues with any of them yet. 

Where is the SE version of Hormones?

22 minutes ago, SOSMarche said:

I'm having some issues with the MCM. It pops up in SkyUI and it shows the splash screen but all the options are empty and clicking one locks up the others. I'm sure this is a common thing I'm missing the post on how to fix.

Ended up restarting and being a bit more careful with my install (load into Live Another Life, install SexLab, save, exit to desktop, load in) and it worked perfectly fine. Might just be user error

Hi :)
I've been having these issues for a while and not even a full reinstall of all mods or only loading Hormones and its requirements worked (new game every time of course). 

1. The text for the bimbo transformations keeps cutting off when it comes to the longer texts. I can see the text fine but there's no "next page" button or any way to see the rest of the text that doesn't fit on the initial popup. 

2. Some of my bimbo changes revert every now and then, especially the breasts have a tendency to become miniscule.

3. This is probbaly a YPS/Slavetats problem but neither my nail nor toenail polish shows up, ever.

I can live without #3 and repeatedly fix #2 through Racemenu but I'd especially love any advice regarding #1. 

I'm pretty sure 2 is generally an overflow problem - Hormones can get a liiiitle out of control if you tell it to try to give you beach balls, and if the number gets too high the engine causes it to wrap around to way in the negatives, which then gets zeroed out into a washboard by sanity checking.

5 hours ago, ekvator said:

3. This is probbaly a YPS/Slavetats problem but neither my nail nor toenail polish shows up, ever.

Did you configure the nioverride.ini in the SKSE folder to make sure it had enough slots for YPS to use for nail polish for both hands and feet?

52 minutes ago, zubr4444444 said:

Great gameplay and mechanics, are there any plans to expand the mechanics of the mod for followers or NPCs

Eventually yes.. for some of the effects.

Currently, only the lactation hormone is carried over to NPCs if you are using Hormones with SexLab Stories.

7 hours ago, Saviorsrd said:

I'm pretty sure 2 is generally an overflow problem - Hormones can get a liiiitle out of control if you tell it to try to give you beach balls, and if the number gets too high the engine causes it to wrap around to way in the negatives, which then gets zeroed out into a washboard by sanity checking.

That's the thing, I'm not going for beach balls, the size I want is.. comparatively tame. Most times I just turn off the scaling and do it manually via racemenu.

5 hours ago, Balgin said:

Did you configure the nioverride.ini in the SKSE folder to make sure it had enough slots for YPS to use for nail polish for both hands and feet?

Yes, ages ago. I think I have 4 slots for hands, feet and like 12 for head, etc. The tattoos say they're there in SlaveTats (can't speak for racemenu but I think they show there too) and the textures do exist in the mod's folder. They just don't show up.

18 hours ago, ekvator said:

That's the thing, I'm not going for beach balls, the size I want is.. comparatively tame. Most times I just turn off the scaling and do it manually via racemenu.

Yes, ages ago. I think I have 4 slots for hands, feet and like 12 for head, etc. The tattoos say they're there in SlaveTats (can't speak for racemenu but I think they show there too) and the textures do exist in the mod's folder. They just don't show up.

I noticed the mesh used in yps for nails has the slave tat textures missing from them. So I just disabled them in the MCM. The polish is just placed on my normal nails now in the SE version. 

On 5/30/2021 at 3:08 AM, Balgin said:

It could be a load order issue. Make sure YPS loads after all it's requirements and then make sure Hormones loads after YPS.

Are you playing Special Edition? I've heard that SE sometimes behaves oddly with YPS.

I am playing LE, purely because I haven't got a scooby how to convert the mod to SE myself (I'd love to try but without prior help/information I will fail). In the load order I have YPS, then Hormones, then some sort of SL Hormones Addon for YPS? The file name is "SLH Addon v1.01 LE" and it has options for more natural YPS makeups and darker eyebrows, as well as a SE 3BBB compatibility option which I didn't install.

On 5/30/2021 at 8:51 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I noticed the mesh used in yps for nails has the slave tat textures missing from them. So I just disabled them in the MCM. The polish is just placed on my normal nails now in the SE version. 

I will check YPS's files for any missing tattoo textures. Worst case I just skip on YPS all together, I've never been much of a fan of it or its textures tbh. Thanks for the advice!

Honestly I'd much prefer to try to use Hormones in SE. Who knows, maybe the issues will magically disappear once I transfer to the more modern (lol) version. I'll use the nexusmods guide (found through google) to try to do it and I'll come crawling here for help once I fail. 

Thanks everyone for all your help and advice so far!

Edit: I managed to port the mod and the first point is fixed there, the text is all visible! I still have no clue why it didn't work on LE though.

Edited by ekvator
Ported mod to SE
On 2/21/2021 at 1:42 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I renamed it to 'Forcibly Changed' to be less confusing.

Been using this mod with the YPTG sex change quest.

When prompted to change gender, this quest also turns up.

3 hours ago, jd1138 said:

Been using this mod with the YPTG sex change quest.

When prompted to change gender, this quest also turns up.

That's odd.. I didn't think YPS used anything from Hormones that could trigger that quest start.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's odd.. I didn't think YPS used anything from Hormones that could trigger that quest start.

The mod depends on the Sex Change curse being active, but that’s the only curse I check on the MCM.

Have mentioned this on the YPTG thread.

6 minutes ago, jd1138 said:

The mod depends on the Sex Change curse being active, but that’s the only curse I check on the MCM.

Have mentioned this on the YPTG thread.

I didn't realize YPS used the sex change quest in Hormones.

That 's working as intended then.. 'Forcibly changed' kicks in for any transformation in Hormones: TG, sex change and bimbo.

11 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I didn't realize YPS used the sex change quest in Hormones.

That 's working as intended then.. 'Forcibly changed' kicks in for any transformation in Hormones: TG, sex change and bimbo.

Just noticed there might be some crossed wires.

I was referring to this mod.

When completing the quest, the Forcibly Changed quest still remains active.

Edited by jd1138
49 minutes ago, jd1138 said:

Just noticed there might be some crossed wires.

I was referring to this mod.

When completing the quest, the Forcibly Changed quest still remains active.

I see.. I got thrown off by YP :)

If that mod calls Hormones mod events, then it is normal that the quest starts when you change gender.

Another thing about this mod - I added a similar function inside Sisterhood of Dibella (sex change is triggered after the Heart of Dibella quest).

So if you also have Sisterhood, you may not need YPTG

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
23 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I see.. I got thrown off by YP :)

If that mod calls Hormones mod events, then it is normal that the quest starts when you change gender.

Another thing about this mod - I added a similar function inside Sisterhood of Dibella (sex change is triggered after the Heart of Dibella quest).

So if you also have Sisterhood, you may not need YPTG

Fair enough, although the text for the Forcibly Changed quest is for a female-to-male rather than the other way round.

Couldn’t find any way to mark the Forcibly Changed quest as complete on the previous version but will see what it’s like with the current version.

Edited by jd1138
1 hour ago, jd1138 said:

Fair enough, although the text for the Forcibly Changed quest is for a female-to-male rather than the other way round.

Couldn’t find any way to mark the Forcibly Changed quest as complete on the previous version but will see what it’s like with the current version.

It is still the same and the text is a bug I need to fix.

Guys, I tried finding the script for changing hair and makeup via search and got nothing. If anyone has it please post it.

ps- Nvm I found it...

NoPermanentMakeuporHair.zip

PPS-Dosent work...cannot change hair nor make up.... @DeepBlueFrog  if it isnt too bothersome for you could you please tell me what I need to do in order to be able to change hairstyle/makeup color?

Edited by wHOaMiEH