Hey,DeepBlueFrog.I want to translate your Hormones (Both LE and SE editions )into Chinese and reupload on other netdisk.Is that permitted? And I found some errors in the translations file( For example, there is a lack of explanation for the Fertility Hormones ), please fix it.

15 hours ago, z45949355 said:

Hey,DeepBlueFrog.I want to translate your Hormones (Both LE and SE editions )into Chinese and reupload on other netdisk.Is that permitted? And I found some errors in the translations file( For example, there is a lack of explanation for the Fertility Hormones ), please fix it.

Sorry, it's my problem. The Chinese translation document is not consistent with the English translation document

On 6/16/2021 at 4:42 AM, z45949355 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51125
I've found a MOD to forget all the magic you've learned. It's great to add to the bimbo curse influence.

That might be too hardcore (or maybe a good idea for a hardcore mode actually).

Another idea I have been thinking about is make it part of the bimbo curse to link reading and learning spells to increasing the bimbo effect.

Basically, the more you try to be smart, the more the curse increases the dumbing down / bimbo effect.

On 6/8/2021 at 7:30 AM, moushna said:

Hi. Is there a way to stop lactating.  Even restting the sliders gets you to 0 at lactating but your tits are still full of milk.

Anyway great mod and thx a lot.

That's a bug. I will make a note of that and disable messages about the effect if you are at 0.

On 6/7/2021 at 12:39 PM, z45949355 said:

Translation is a pain to manage in Skyrim and very low on my list of priorities. 

I can include changes if people submit them on Github though (like I did for the first pass at a Chinese translation actually).

On 6/7/2021 at 8:14 AM, wHOaMiEH said:

Guys, I tried finding the script for changing hair and makeup via search and got nothing. If anyone has it please post it.

ps- Nvm I found it...

NoPermanentMakeuporHair.zip 37.05 kB · 3 downloads

PPS-Dosent work...cannot change hair nor make up.... @DeepBlueFrog  if it isnt too bothersome for you could you please tell me what I need to do in order to be able to change hairstyle/makeup color?

What do you mean by changing them? do you mean the color, style?

Are you using YPS with Hormones or just Hormones?

5 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That might be too hardcore (or maybe a good idea for a hardcore mode actually).

Another idea I have been thinking about is make it part of the bimbo curse to link reading and learning spells to increasing the bimbo effect.

Basically, the more you try to be smart, the more the curse increases the dumbing down / bimbo effect.

That's a bug. I will make a note of that and disable messages about the effect if you are at 0.

Translation is a pain to manage in Skyrim and very low on my list of priorities. 

I can include changes if people submit them on Github though (like I did for the first pass at a Chinese translation actually).

What do you mean by changing them? do you mean the color, style?

Are you using YPS with Hormones or just Hormones?

Yep, need to change color of the makeup.

SLH with YPS.

3 minutes ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Yep, need to change color of the makeup.

SLH with YPS.

Ok.. there is a bug with YPS right now and that affects the color.

YPS is supposed to allow you to use your own color from the menu in YPS if a script uses a value of -1 for calling a color change, but that doesn't seem to be working anymore and I haven't had the time to dissect YPS code to find the source of the issue yet.

So for now, hair and lip color changes wit Hormones and YPS are locked in until that bug is fixed.

4 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Ok.. there is a bug with YPS right now and that affects the color.

YPS is supposed to allow you to use your own color from the menu in YPS if a script uses a value of -1 for calling a color change, but that doesn't seem to be working anymore and I haven't had the time to dissect YPS code to find the source of the issue yet.

So for now, hair and lip color changes wit Hormones and YPS are locked in until that bug is fixed.

Thanks for the clarification.. if it starts to really annoy me Ill remove YPS(it is unfortunate that the mod author discontinued the mod...it is fantastic).

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Oooh, likey this one.  Bonus points if you can somehow replace the text of a book with some kind of "bimbo babble" on the fly as the poor dumb blonde's mind can't focus.  (Suspect it's not possible to edit the actual text of the books without replicating every single book, but it might work to call another text when you try to read the first.)

On 6/23/2021 at 3:44 PM, Bender321 said:

Idk what is going on really I am using TBD-SMP body for skyrim SE and Hormones mod triggers green aura, text on left corner but weight is unchanged.

Any idea what could be going wrong?

There is a bug in the latest version that resets a lot of things after sex, including weight.

I made progress tracking down the source of the issue and I am currently testing a fix.

I got weight and nodes to change again after enough sex. I am currently checking out hormone levels.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There is a bug in the latest version that resets a lot of things after sex, including weight.

I made progress tracking down the source of the issue and I am currently testing a fix.

I got weight and nodes to change again after enough sex. I am currently checking out hormone levels.

Okie Dokie :)

Not sure if this has been asked before or not.  I've noticed a problem with the new setting's for bodymorph settings.  NetImmerse, SLIF, Bodymorph NiO.

Had been playing with Bodymorph being the only one checked off to use, But after reloading back to it it automaticaly checks NiO and Bodymorph so both are active

On 6/26/2021 at 9:30 PM, LatencyRemix said:

Not sure if this has been asked before or not.  I've noticed a problem with the new setting's for bodymorph settings.  NetImmerse, SLIF, Bodymorph NiO.

Had been playing with Bodymorph being the only one checked off to use, But after reloading back to it it automaticaly checks NiO and Bodymorph so both are active

@DeepBlueFrog I'm seeing the same thing in that the NIO setting reselects itself after a reload. I have SLIF checked, but when I went in to look at my settings (because of the problem I mentioned in the parasites thread and you asking about hormones) NIO has a checkmark next to it as well. After unchecking it, as soon as I reload a save it's checked again.

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thank you very much for your update. I've been looking forward to it for a long time

Hi there - I'm not one to post (lurking supporter) but I do have one ask: Can this mod be updated so the "curses" are logged as effects in the magic menu? For example, with W&T it lists how damaged your vag/bum/mouth are and how that damage is impacting your health/speed/etc. Currently to see what effects are on our chara b/c of Hormones we have to go to the Debug menu, and it's a little unclear to me since it's all in raw numbers, not percentages, so I don't really know how that translate to my character.

Bonus ask: Can the values be updated to percentage changes? Are they already percentage changes? Some of them are default -1 and I don't get it :(

Otherwise - so far so good, carry on!

2 hours ago, Allurianna said:

Hi there - I'm not one to post (lurking supporter) but I do have one ask: Can this mod be updated so the "curses" are logged as effects in the magic menu? For example, with W&T it lists how damaged your vag/bum/mouth are and how that damage is impacting your health/speed/etc. Currently to see what effects are on our chara b/c of Hormones we have to go to the Debug menu, and it's a little unclear to me since it's all in raw numbers, not percentages, so I don't really know how that translate to my character.

Bonus ask: Can the values be updated to percentage changes? Are they already percentage changes? Some of them are default -1 and I don't get it :(

Otherwise - so far so good, carry on!

Maybe somewhere down the line... but I already spent too much time fixing bugs in Parasites and I really need to get going with what I had planned for the next few months - SD+, Dialogues, Stories.

The kind of changes you are asking require a lot of testing. The kind of repetitive testing that sucks the joy out of modding, and pretty much the last thing I need right now.

Hello, I have a question about Hormones and SLSO. Basically, how are they ment to work together nowadays? The patch at the SLSO page is archaic and does not seem to function (Installed it and hormone levels became static). Is there a more recent patch somewhere that I haven't found or is it a lost endeavour? Or they are compatible and I've messed up the installation somehow?

2 hours ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

Hello, I have a question about Hormones and SLSO. Basically, how are they ment to work together nowadays? The patch at the SLSO page is archaic and does not seem to function (Installed it and hormone levels became static). Is there a more recent patch somewhere that I haven't found or is it a lost endeavour? Or they are compatible and I've messed up the installation somehow?

Hormones should have built in support for SLSO without the need for any patch.

I have not tested it myself though since I don't use that mod.

On 7/12/2021 at 9:24 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Synchronizing my updates again. Just a minor update for Hormones with some missing entries for translations.

RELEASE NOTES for milestone Hormones 2021-07-09

Enhancements:

Thank you for your update, This is the simplified Chinese translation of MCM menu. I think someone may need it. 

sexlab_hormones_chinese.txt