On 7/7/2021 at 9:58 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Maybe somewhere down the line... but I already spent too much time fixing bugs in Parasites and I really need to get going with what I had planned for the next few months - SD+, Dialogues, Stories.

The kind of changes you are asking require a lot of testing. The kind of repetitive testing that sucks the joy out of modding, and pretty much the last thing I need right now.

Works for me! Your contribution is enough ❤️ please don't work yourself out to satisfy our naughty minds xD Thank you again for your work!

I have some questions about this code.

1、Only wearing clothes and armor can trigger a character's tumble ? If I want to have a high probability of triggering a tumble (about 75%) when I'm not wearing clothes, how can I modify this code?

2、If I modify the height of the character through racemenu, will my movement speed be reduced and the tumble force value be low?Because changing the height will change the player's movement speed, I don't know if it will affect the speed value.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Is it normal for the bimbo hormones to be rising up after just reading the scroll of giggles once? as in every time i sleep it goes higher and higher.

using SSE if you are wondering.

The same happens when you have sex with a Dremora as well. 

On 7/18/2021 at 11:02 AM, z45949355 said:

I have some questions about this code.

1、Only wearing clothes and armor can trigger a character's tumble ? If I want to have a high probability of triggering a tumble (about 75%) when I'm not wearing clothes, how can I modify this code?

2、If I modify the height of the character through racemenu, will my movement speed be reduced and the tumble force value be low?Because changing the height will change the player's movement speed, I don't know if it will affect the speed value.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Those codes seems to be from different places and for I see you are misinterpreting the meaning.

First the clothes are not directly related with the tumbler or at lease is not the only condition related.

The main objective of the tumbler scripts is make the Bimbo be clumsy and loose balance each time she gets distracted.  Of course since each distraction have his own reasons and the player can see the Bimbo thoughts. The conditions related to the clothes are basically to show the specific thought related with the clothes. But the Bimbo get distracted usually for be too Aroused.

Also the Scripts take in consideration the speed of the actor to calculate the force that will be applied to the PushActorsAway function. That way if the actor is running the push will make it fly like rocket, be other side if the actor is moving slow like when is on stealth the push will only move the actor a bit.

This Scripts don't take in consideration the size of the actor because is not relevant here. And for I know the scale of the Actors don't make big difference about the speed value. At lease before I change those Scripts I check first the speed values of different Actors with different sizes and the only differences I found was caused by magic effects to reduce or increase the Actor speed like the frozen Spells or the Devious Device effects. In fact the decision of use the Speed value of the Actors to calculate the push force is precisely to take in consideration all those type of Effects and Spells without add extra dependencies.

Edited by OsmelMC
9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Those codes seems to be from different places and for I see you are misinterpreting the meaning.

First the clothes are not directly related with the tumbler or at lease is not the only condition related.

The main objective of the tumbler scripts is make the Bimbo be clumsy and loose balance each time she gets distracted.  Of course since each distraction have his own reasons and the player can see the Bimbo thoughts. The conditions related to the clothes are basically to show the specific thought related with the clothes. But the Bimbo get distracted usually for be too Aroused.

Also the Scripts take in consideration the speed of the actor to calculate the force that will be applied to the PushActorsAway function. That way if the actor is running the push will make it fly like rocket, be other side if the actor is moving slow like when is on stealth the push will only move the actor a bit.

This Scripts don't take in consideration the size of the actor because is not relevant here. And for I know the scale of the Actors don't make big difference about the speed value. At lease before I change those Scripts I check first the speed values of different Actors with different sizes and the only differences I found was caused by magic effects to reduce or increase the Actor speed like the frozen Spells or the Devious Device effects. In fact the decision of use the Speed value of the Actors to calculate the push force is precisely to take in consideration all those type of Effects and Spells without add extra dependencies.

Thanks for your patient explanation. Because of I'm also using corruption, this mod's exhibitionism effect will prevent players from wearing any clothes. Therefore, after checking the code, I wonder if dressing will affect part of the function of hormones.

22 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

This is very strange , after testing, whenever I put on heavy armor, the tumble will trigger very quickly, about 10s/  (when my character is full of arousal), but once I don't wear any clothes, the tumbler can hardly trigger. And this is the only code that associates the tumble with armor.

Due to the interference of corruption,my character couldn't put on any clothes, but this seriously interferes with the operation of the tumble function. 

It's hard for me to understand deepbluefrog's idea of controlling the trigger probability of tumble simply through code. I can only hope that someone can make a more reasonable explanation, or help me find a way to modify the code that can trigger tumble extremely high without wearing clothes.1.jpg.21b7e8c409d5791c72427ee3a55d8ad6.jpg

Edited by z45949355
1 hour ago, z45949355 said:

This is very strange , after testing, whenever I put on heavy armor, the tumble will trigger very quickly, about 10s/  (when my character is full of arousal), but once I don't wear any clothes, the tumbler can hardly trigger. And this is the only code that associates the tumble with armor.

Due to the interference of corruption,my character couldn't put on any clothes, but this seriously interferes with the operation of the tumble function. 

It's hard for me to understand deepbluefrog's idea of controlling the trigger probability of tumble simply through code. I can only hope that someone can make a more reasonable explanation, or help me find a way to modify the code that can trigger tumble extremely high without wearing clothes.1.jpg.21b7e8c409d5791c72427ee3a55d8ad6.jpg

That's correct. Being naked is meant as a way to have lower clumsiness and a sort of reward for bring naked and a bimbo.

I have a question regarding the change of stats with the bimbo

The bimbo curse's stat effects are basically just flat decreases to health, magicka, one handed, two handed, archery and armor stats, right? Or is there an actual "deal x% less damage with one handed weapons" effect going on, or decreases in leveling up speed? For RP reasons I want to cure the curse midway but keep the stats down, if possible. If it's just a stat debuff I can fix it with console commands, otherwise I will have to think of something else

Edited by dogflail
1 minute ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Is there a way to unlock the hair style for the bimbo when the curse has consumed the character? It kind of hides some the ear rings in other mods. 

There's a sneaky way. Go to the hairdresser's and get it cut, styled and coloured the day before the final transformation. The hair doesn't grow that final night so when the style is locked it's the way you want it. Admittedly you won't be able to change it but you'll have at least some control over how it looks.

Just now, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Is there a way to unlock the hair style for the bimbo when the curse has consumed the character? It kind of hides some the ear rings in other mods. 

If you disable YPS' head hair control, you can edit it with the racemenu.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's correct. Being naked is meant as a way to have lower clumsiness and a sort of reward for bring naked and a bimbo.

I understand the logic behind the armor and even the clothes but probably be nude should have his own condition and chance too.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Fair point... I added that to the list on Github.

Wow, seeing your reply, I'm looking forward to the next change of mod. Not only that, I'm looking forward to seeing you implement the following functions as soon as possible. Especially anal dildo and vaginal dildo,maybe this can be related to your parasites?( chaurus worm vaginal plug\ chaurus worm anal plug)

1.jpg

13 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The best way is to use YPS custom preset hairstyle to solve this problem, get the hairstyle ID through racemenu, and then fill in the corresponding length ID in the custom preset hairstyle to configure your own hair growth style.

1.jpg

2.png

3.png

4.png

5 hours ago, z45949355 said:

The best way is to use YPS custom preset hairstyle to solve this problem, get the hairstyle ID through racemenu, and then fill in the corresponding length ID in the custom preset hairstyle to configure your own hair growth style.

1.jpg

2.png

3.png

4.png

So the bimbo curse does use the custom list in yps? I never knew this. 

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The yps custom list is an override list (as long as you click the use custom hairstyles as defaults button on the previous mcm page). Since the bimbo curse uses yps for growing hair length you can set literally any hairstyle to be the default at any hair length you want.

So it's not so much that the bimbo curse uses the yps custom hair list as it is that yps uses the yps custom hair list if you tell it to.

Edited by Balgin
1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Is like that since the amount of complaints about the colors used for the makeup. I remember that I use to hate the curse for 3 reasons:

1. The player wasn't allowed to move while the makeup update.

2. Instead of Bimbo the makeup used to make it look like drag queen

3. The curse weakens the player and make him clumsy.

Now I only care about the last reason but is a curse after all so I'm ok with that.

@DeepBlueFrog 

Hey what about increasing enjoyment gain with SLSO when you are a bimbo? perhaps each stage the enjoyment amount could double or something. 

Maybe this would also be tied to the sex drive hormones instead.

I also wouldn't mind seeing some sort of changes to the face as the curse progresses i know this is possible because i have seen other mods such as Being A Cow utilize face morphs,

and another one by the name of Corruption made by CodeSerphant having just that for the cum addiction causing lips to inflate, So might be worth looking into doing something similar where the bimbo's lips puff out perhaps add arched eyebrows and stuff of that nature.

And i have a question regarding the bimbo hormones, is it normal for them to keep increasing after just reading the giggle scroll once or having sex with a deadra? 

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

@DeepBlueFrog 

Hey what about increasing enjoyment gain with SLSO when you are a bimbo? perhaps each stage the enjoyment amount could double or something. 

Maybe this would also be tied to the sex drive hormones instead.

I also wouldn't mind seeing some sort of changes to the face as the curse progresses i know this is possible because i have seen other mods such as Being A Cow utilize face morphs,

and another one by the name of Corruption made by CodeSerphant having just that for the cum addiction causing lips to inflate, So might be worth looking into doing something similar where the bimbo's lips puff out perhaps add arched eyebrows and stuff of that nature.

And i have a question regarding the bimbo hormones, is it normal for them to keep increasing after just reading the giggle scroll once or having sex with a deadra? 

I will look into the increase of the Bimbo hormone after a first exposure. I can't remember but it is possible it was meant as a way to kick start the curse.

For the rest, all good ideas but I won't have time to research them anytime soon. 

If anyone can help there and provide code, I will be happy to merge it with the current version.

I don't wish to put more on your plate DBF, but is there a way to automatically increase FNIS Sexy Walk stages each time the Bimbo curse moves along? At the moment I set it manually starting at no sexy walk and after each bimbo increase I move the check mark in the mcm down one in FNIS Sexy Walk.