10 minutes ago, Balgin said:

I didn't keep the save so I'd need to experiment and try again. I was experimenting to see how viable the curse is without having psq clogging up my load order and to see what you'd implemented as stand alone currently.

You can fast track it by looking up 'hep essence' in the console and use the form ID from the spell with

Player.addspell formid

I appreciate that you are looking into the arousal problem :)

On another note, I had a suggestion for the tie-in with Sisterhood.

Currently using the flower for sexchange forces the change immediately.

Would it not be more interesting if after the deed with the Sybil the PC slowly changes from one gender to the other (maybe using the transgender in between phase as well) ?

@DeepBlueFrog Works great in SE! I actually think I prefer the simple Succubus system in Hormones to the complex PSQ transformation and levelling, which in my experience can be glitchy in SE.

One request that I'd make for both LE and SE: A different set of "hooves" that have an NiO heel offset, so that players that get to level 12 of the Bimbo transformation aren't made slower by the succubus transformation.

Technically it's possible to just add an offset to the hooves as-is, but it would look odd (floating player), and a set that gets switched in after level 12 of the curse would be like the bimbo curse "amplifying" the succubus curse (heels? pink hooves/sleeves? could have additional effects).

I'll create a quick mockup.

Edited by w234aew
29 minutes ago, w234aew said:

@DeepBlueFrog Works great in SE! I actually think I prefer the simple Succubus system in Hormones to the complex PSQ transformation and levelling, which in my experience can be glitchy in SE.

One request that I'd make for both LE and SE: A different set of "hooves" that have an NiO heel offset, so that players that get to level 12 of the Bimbo transformation aren't made slower by the succubus transformation.

Technically it's possible to just add an offset to the hooves as-is, but it would look odd (floating player), and a set that gets switched in after level 12 of the curse would be like the bimbo curse "amplifying" the succubus curse (heels? pink hooves/sleeves? could have additional effects).

I'll create a quick mockup.

Would be nice have the option to switch this mod off as I prefer the BHUNP body and PSQ.

27 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Would be nice have the option to switch this mod off as I prefer the BHUNP body and PSQ.

I only ran into the problems with early SE conversions of PSQ, the issues may very well be fixed RN.

From what I remember, I exceeded some certain amount of total XP on a character and then started crashing. It was either PSQ, or a corrupted save (for all I knew at the time, it could have been a corrupted save).

I agree with your point though, Hormones should either be able to detect PSQ and disable the "Succubus Essence" spell, or have an MCM option to enable the Succubus curse, but disable the succubus transformation.

30 minutes ago, chuBBies1 said:

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem but my character's hair went from being a brunette to sheer black. I do have YPS installed and have hair color change enabled.

I used to have this problem too. If you'd like the hair control can be enabled, but you should disable hair color changes.

Hormones has its own hair color change system (independent of YPS), which sometimes conflicts with YPS.

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

I used to have this problem too. If you'd like the hair control can be enabled, but you should disable hair color changes.

Hormones has its own hair color change system (independent of YPS), which sometimes conflicts with YPS.

Ah, that makes a lot of sense. I'll go ahead and make that change.

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

There is nothing to switch off. Just don't use Hormones transformation spell if you don't want to use that shape.

I will probably just keep that transformation manual to keep it simple.

If I decide to make it automated, then I will add a way to disable it.

I tried to play a bit with the load order to see if I can get the MCM to show up, but sadly it didn't help.
I can see the mod being present and I even get the starting message that Hormones has been stopped until 1st sleep or however it goes.

So my new question is this (seeing how I rarely tweaked any settings of the mod back in the past anyway):
is there a command or some trick to enable the bimbo transformation outside of the MCM?
Cause that's pretty much all I need to change in the MCM and it's off by default.

2 hours ago, phily101 said:

Hi there I haven't been able to get the bimbo tattoos to work on slavetats using the SSE version, my order is slavetats bridge 1a then 1b, then hormones then aegis's hotfix, can someone advise me on how to get it working?

to clarify in slavetats the tatoo names are there but not selectable under the bimbo category

Alright. First time posting here cause I am getting annoyed with my own inexperience. I want to disable the hair locking from the permanent part of the bimbo curse, I found the lines that send calls to YPS to force hair length to 13, disable hair growth, and disable hair makeovers within the slh_qst_bimboalias.psc - should theoretically be as simple as doing that. The problem lies in the fact that my experience with modding is limited to basically just making bodyslide conversions for myself to use and as such I have never even touched Creation Kit. I have been trying to make this simple change to the script on and off for about a month, but for the life of me I just can't get it to compile. If anyone could help at all that would be great, or if DeepBlueFrog sees this, maybe add an MCM option that allows me to turn the hairstyle lock off before it triggers.

12 minutes ago, Sospice said:

I might have missed this in the thread;

are there files you can swap out to change the horns and wings style, and if so and you don't want the hooves would you just copy the file for normal feet into that folder?

That's the idea.

I kept everything in its own folder.

I started an alternate customization pack like for Parasites but I didn't finish it yet. 

I should have that done by the end of the month or earlier.

Does anyone know how to change the eyeshadow for the Bimbo curse? I understand that it is a curse which is supposed to make the character look like a gaudy, well oh bimbo, but the blue eyeshadow just kind of annoys me. I really don't mind the lipstick and while the hairstyle isn't as good as the previous stage I can live with it... it's just that eyeshadow.

On 8/10/2021 at 5:20 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's the idea.

I kept everything in its own folder.

I started an alternate customization pack like for Parasites but I didn't finish it yet. 

I should have that done by the end of the month or earlier.

Sounds great! I used to use PSQ and I did some swap out of files for different looks when I got bored with bat wings and horns. Even used the cat ears from Calpys and bunny ears from foxmerged. :D

I tried it with the equipable tails pack but had trouble getting those working. 

My memory if fuzzy as I haven't given that questline a whirl in a while...

Quest spoiler below :

Spoiler

I remember having to be prolific in my pestering of many people until i hit two dialogue occurences that had a low chance of triggering.
or you can keyword search here for the console command for the proper setstage advacement number (or perhaps the setpqv to force the 2nd occurence trigger completion).

On 8/5/2021 at 4:30 PM, chuBBies1 said:

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem but my character's hair went from being a brunette to sheer black. I do have YPS installed and have hair color change enabled.

I've run into that problem on occasion.

One cause could be if you're using the hepsyhair pack and YPS, I've had some issues with the hair color change if I have a HepsyHair style in use when the SLH hair color change happens (hepsyhair seems to sometimes have some peculiar behaviors with how hair color is set if you're using YPS).

The other issue is sometimes on a new game I just don't get the hair color or makeup options happening properly. They default to the bimbo makeup instead of yps and the hair color/ haircut doesn't work properly.

The only thing I can think is the mods just don't install properly. I'd suggest doing all your other installs first, then for your last mod installs do YPS 2nd to last, activate everything you intend to use in that mod (custom hair, enable hair control, etc) and THEN install SLH. I rarely have a problem when I do it that way.

note; I haven't tried the new version yet, so don't know if there's any difference in this vs the previous version. 

On 8/9/2021 at 7:12 PM, alphastriker021 said:

Alright. First time posting here cause I am getting annoyed with my own inexperience. I want to disable the hair locking from the permanent part of the bimbo curse, I found the lines that send calls to YPS to force hair length to 13, disable hair growth, and disable hair makeovers within the slh_qst_bimboalias.psc - should theoretically be as simple as doing that. The problem lies in the fact that my experience with modding is limited to basically just making bodyslide conversions for myself to use and as such I have never even touched Creation Kit. I have been trying to make this simple change to the script on and off for about a month, but for the life of me I just can't get it to compile. If anyone could help at all that would be great, or if DeepBlueFrog sees this, maybe add an MCM option that allows me to turn the hairstyle lock off before it triggers.

You might want to ask @Aegis about this since they were the one who made the addon to disable the makeup lock. I'll link you to where it's discussed in the thread, but you'll have to go back a few to find those addons. I don't recall if hair was ever added to those addons.

8 hours ago, Sospice said:

You might want to ask @Aegis about this since they were the one who made the addon to disable the makeup lock. I'll link you to where it's discussed in the thread, but you'll have to go back a few to find those addons. I don't recall if hair was ever added to those addons.

Went back and looked through that stuff. Aegis never did remove the locking hair styling at day 15, but there were some edits I did appreciate so downloaded his stuff. My issue is more of that I keep trying to compile with the two lines of code that lock the hair at day 15 removed, but I can't get the script to compile. Same error every time "Could not allocate full amount of memory asked for with aiMaxLen". I have extracted the scripts.rar into the scripts folder, checked the directories in skyrimeditor.ini to make sure they point to the right directories, edited compilescript.bat to point at the right directories - all of which the error persists through, and have not found any other possible fixes thus far. 

3 minutes ago, alphastriker021 said:

Went back and looked through that stuff. Aegis never did remove the locking hair styling at day 15, but there were some edits I did appreciate so downloaded his stuff. My issue is more of that I keep trying to compile with the two lines of code that lock the hair at day 15 removed, but I can't get the script to compile. Same error every time "Could not allocate full amount of memory asked for with aiMaxLen". I have extracted the scripts.rar into the scripts folder, checked the directories in skyrimeditor.ini to make sure they point to the right directories, edited compilescript.bat to point at the right directories - all of which the error persists through, and have not found any other possible fixes thus far. 

Could you just afterwards call the YPS unlock hair function?

13 minutes ago, alphastriker021 said:

I did merge most of the changes from Aegis into my own code with the notable exception of piercings, which would have required edits to the esp file, and slavetats, which were called directly inside the mod instead of using the Mod event bridge.

The issue with YPS hair and make up is that I need to write a patch for YPS in order to call these remotely from Hormones properly.

The mod event for make up isn't handling color parameters as advertised and needs to be fixed.

I also would like to remotely disable the HDT heel training when needed.

I started a patch already for my own tests but it is not ready yet.