20 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The latest version of Hormones allows you to brew tonics to increase your Growth and Metabolism hormones. You can find a book of recipes in Anise's Cabin west of Riverwood. 

where in Anise's Cabin is the book? also what hormone is it that i need to activate the transgender or sexchange curse out of the growth and metabolism hormones?

4 hours ago, johnathon648 said:

where in Anise's Cabin is the book? also what hormone is it that i need to activate the transgender or sexchange curse out of the growth and metabolism hormones?

The book is in the basement of Anise's Cabin.

You can find a description of the transformations here: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Hormones:-Transformations-and-curses

I am still working on adding more tonics and foods to increase or decrease various hormones levels.

I will add a section to that wiki page about how to change each hormone.

3 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I tried the bimbo potion and it works. My character drank one and was transformed into a bimbo. At first I didn't think it was working as the bimbo hormone didn't increase. Then I drank one each in game day and then "Boom" it went off. 

The hormonal levels will be changed in the next update - that was a bug.

I added a chance of an instant transformation as a backup plan and a reward from making multiple potions.

24 minutes ago, CynicalCore said:

Is the SLIF patch still working with the newest version, is it still necressary?

I can't test it since I am not using SLIF but Hormones already includes SLIF compatibility calls.

I don't think an extra patch is needed at this time but someone with SLIF would have to confirm that.

I went over all defined hormones in detail and reviewed their trigger and action. 

In the process, I added several hooks into SD+, Parasites and Warm Bodies to capture better triggers.

I also made a list of a few more potions/tonics to add in the next version.

Here is a detailed breakdown of what I already covered (I moved the table to the #2 post on this thread).

Items highlighted are done (but not necessarily tested yet).

Items without highlights are to-do or things I need to research.

29 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I went over all defined hormones in detail and reviewed their trigger and action. 

In the process, I added several hooks into SD+, Parasites and Warm Bodies to capture better triggers.

I also made a list of a few more potions/tonics to add in the next version.

Here is a detailed breakdown of what I already covered (I moved the table to the #2 post on this thread).

Items highlighted are done (but not necessarily tested yet).

Items without highlights are to-do or things I need to research.

What do the colours mean?

Edit: Nevermind, looks like it's:

Red - Sex events

Purple - Hormones books (and "learn combat skill"?)

Blue - Hormones potions

Green - Misc

7 hours ago, CynicalCore said:

Is the SLIF patch still working with the newest version, is it still necressary?

If you're meaning the *SexLab Inflation Framework Patch Installer 2018.12.01* Then no, the new Hormones doesn't need this, and infact will block bimbo transformations.  I had this problem a few updates back.  

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

but someone with SLIF would have to confirm that.

Work's fine with SLIF 1.2.2 beta for me atleast, with out any patches

8 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

If you're meaning the *SexLab Inflation Framework Patch Installer 2018.12.01* Then no, the new Hormones doesn't need this, and infact will block bimbo transformations.  I had this problem a few updates back.  

Work's fine with SLIF 1.2.2 beta for me atleast, with out any patches

Thank you for the information

Anyway to get this to at install to-do *nothing* until I enable each thing I want to have enabled? As it is when you just have it first installed it immediately messes with your characters settings (for example it immediately changes your weight, which causes all sorts of issues on a bodyslide setup which needs to be 100 to function properly on the player), forcing you to have to use racemenu to reset your body back.

41 minutes ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Anyway to get this to at install to-do *nothing* until I enable each thing I want to have enabled? As it is when you just have it first installed it immediately messes with your characters settings (for example it immediately changes your weight, which causes all sorts of issues on a bodyslide setup which needs to be 100 to function properly on the player), forcing you to have to use racemenu to reset your body back.

Go to the Body Changes page of the MCM.

Disable the following options: Change Weight Scale, Shape Change Override, Change Breast Node, Change Belly Node, Change Butt Node, Change Schlong Node.

You might need to go to the Debug page and click the Reset changes button and then possibly the Set Default Shape button (to record your original body shape as the default so you can always click Reset Changes to revert back to that if anything goes wrong). Disabling the options I mentioned on the Body Changes page should be enough to prevent future body morphing. I usually disable them because, for some reason, the body morphing doesn't work for me. It morphs the clothes a character is wearing but, once they're naked, they're back to their normal body shape (which may conflict quite significantly with what they look like wearing clothes).

9 minutes ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Hey deep blue fog.Would you consider making Honey a little bit more...ahem proactive. :D

Or is there a dependency on one of your mods for her to be more insatiable?

Sorry if this was asked before,but I havent been able to find anything trough search function.

You could try Eager NPCs and Lovers Victim. I prefer the latter because it is more simple.

There are probably other mods that introduce effects to make NPCs act on their arousal. 

11 hours ago, Balgin said:

Go to the Body Changes page of the MCM.

Disable the following options: Change Weight Scale, Shape Change Override, Change Breast Node, Change Belly Node, Change Butt Node, Change Schlong Node.

You might need to go to the Debug page and click the Reset changes button and then possibly the Set Default Shape button (to record your original body shape as the default so you can always click Reset Changes to revert back to that if anything goes wrong). Disabling the options I mentioned on the Body Changes page should be enough to prevent future body morphing. I usually disable them because, for some reason, the body morphing doesn't work for me. It morphs the clothes a character is wearing but, once they're naked, they're back to their normal body shape (which may conflict quite significantly with what they look like wearing clothes).

I already know about that aspect, what I normally do when I wanna fiddle with this mod is wait tell the mcm pops up, open race menu, restore a saved chargen file (using the in mcm body reset setting causes BHUNP's physics to break for some reason (atleast for me) so I cant use it), then disable all the body morph stuff. Its more about how its annoying to-do that every time I feel like fooling around with a curse for a few minutes or wtv lol. Thanks though, I do appreciate that you tried to give a detailed instruction on how to deal with the issue I have.

28 minutes ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

I already know about that aspect, what I normally do when I wanna fiddle with this mod is wait tell the mcm pops up, open race menu, restore a saved chargen file (using the in mcm body reset setting causes BHUNP's physics to break for some reason (atleast for me) so I cant use it), then disable all the body morph stuff. Its more about how its annoying to-do that every time I feel like fooling around with a curse for a few minutes or wtv lol. Thanks though, I do appreciate that you tried to give a detailed instruction on how to deal with the issue I have.

I could look into delaying any body change until the first time you sleep or something like that.

Hey Frog, didn't you write something recently about facial hair growth being part of the mod......? I could've sworn I saw it mentioned in the post about what changes what before you moved some of it to the beginning of the thread. Does this mean there could be some sort of YPS beard growth tie in or YPS style bard growth functionality?

There's already a mod on the Nexus which simulates beard growth and shaving but I never got around to trying it out yet.

Sky Dye -Grow and die your hair and beard

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

Hey Frog, didn't you write something recently about facial hair growth being part of the mod......? I could've sworn I saw it mentioned in the post about what changes what before you moved some of it to the beginning of the thread. Does this mean there could be some sort of YPS beard growth tie in or YPS style bard growth functionality?

There's already a mod on the Nexus which simulates beard growth and shaving but I never got around to trying it out yet.

Sky Dye -Grow and die your hair and beard

I listed that as a potential effect I should look into for the Growth hormone, but there is no guarantee it will be part of the mod.

That said, thanks for sharing this. I can maybe study that mod and see if it is possible to replicate it, or connect to it as a complement to YPS body hair version. 

10 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I listed that as a potential effect I should look into for the Growth hormone, but there is no guarantee it will be part of the mod.

That said, thanks for sharing this. I can maybe study that mod and see if it is possible to replicate it, or connect to it as a complement to YPS body hair version. 

Yeah. That mod hasn't been updated in something like 7 years and the beard growth times probably aren't as well researched as the hair growth times that YPS uses. There's even a mod that lets women have beards (mostly so they can sue the beard slider for secondary hairstyles to mash up but there's one that lets them have actual beards). I want to try that one with the better beard mods like the new Beards Of Power to see if I can have a woman with a power beard just to see if there's a lot of facial clipping or if it fits well.

Sometimes women want to wear a fake beard and disguise themselves as men (especially if they're joining the guards or something).

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I could look into delaying any body change until the first time you sleep or something like that.

That would def do it, I mostly pop this mod in once in awhile on a separate save so I can fool around with the succubus quest. I find the slow 'corruption' aspect interesting since I can't think of any other mod that does that, in-fact if anything it'd be cool if there was more stages to it, following the slow corruption into a base succubus maybe an eventual further corruption into some sort of https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Sex_Demon_Lord_Physiology

or something lol.