On 12/4/2020 at 12:34 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

The modifier is meant for high sex activity.

Low sex activity automatically takes the opposite value.

So if you want to gain weight with sex, set the value to something larger than 1.0.

I'm having an issue with this. It seems that no matter what, I can't get my character to gain weight, no matter the value I set (negative or positive).

I wanted it so that when I don't have sex, I gain weight, and higher activity would make me more slim and in shape. But whether I set the weight modifier to -2.0 or 2.0, I always lose weight.

Not sure if there's anything else that would affect this.

I otherwise love the concept of this mod. Something awesome would be to somewhat have the shape change based on food and potion consumption too and not just sex activities. But I realize that would be a lot of work to implement.

4 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

That would def do it, I mostly pop this mod in once in awhile on a separate save so I can fool around with the succubus quest. I find the slow 'corruption' aspect interesting since I can't think of any other mod that does that, in-fact if anything it'd be cool if there was more stages to it, following the slow corruption into a base succubus maybe an eventual further corruption into some sort of https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Sex_Demon_Lord_Physiology

or something lol.

I rely on mods like Deadly Drain and PSQ Succubus to do that part at the moment.

1 hour ago, Xhyllos said:

I'm having an issue with this. It seems that no matter what, I can't get my character to gain weight, no matter the value I set (negative or positive).

I wanted it so that when I don't have sex, I gain weight, and higher activity would make me more slim and in shape. But whether I set the weight modifier to -2.0 or 2.0, I always lose weight.

Not sure if there's anything else that would affect this.

I otherwise love the concept of this mod. Something awesome would be to somewhat have the shape change based on food and potion consumption too and not just sex activities. But I realize that would be a lot of work to implement.

I can look into weight changes again and see if I missed a bug. 

Edit: Thanks again for pushing for this issue.

Not only weight changes but all node changes were actually broken for a while now.

I didn't notice it much in my tests because of node changes coming from other sources (Parasites Beeing Female).

I will do some more tests and will update Github later today in case anyone else want to try it out.

Both this issue and the delay of changes until first time sleeping will be part of the next update at the end of the month.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I rely on mods like Deadly Drain and PSQ Succubus to do that part at the moment.

I can look into weight changes again and see if I missed a bug. 

Edit: Thanks again for pushing for this issue.

Not only weight changes but all node changes were actually broken for a while now.

I didn't notice it much in my tests because of node changes coming from other sources (Parasites Beeing Female).

I will do some more tests and will update Github later today in case anyone else want to try it out.

Both this issue and the delay of changes until first time sleeping will be part of the next update at the end of the month.

Oh! Sweet! Damn that's fast lol! You're the man! (or woman, idk lol)

And yeah, I did see issues with other nodes weights too. With the combination of BeeingFemale, PSQ, and this mod, all of which try to update the same nodes, sometimes I get weird results, but I've been playing around with values to try to get something that makes sense and feels like natural and logical morphing.

The weirdest is sometimes when I change between 1st person to 3rd person view, scales on boobs go insane lol and I got boobs the size of my whole character for a few seconds, until there's a refresh on the nodes and they return to their normal sizes.

31 minutes ago, Xhyllos said:

Getting it right now, will check it out

Please try again. I just updated Github with a bug fix for health, stamina and magicka rate modification from Hormones.

Something new I am introducing in the next version of Hormones is an impact of certain hormones on magicka, stamina and health.

If you have a good night sleep (preferably 9 hours):

- the Sleep hormones improves your Stamina rate

- the Stress hormone improves your Health rate

- the Mood hormone improves your Magicka rate

If your sleep is interrupted:

- the Sleep hormones impacts your Stamina rate

- the Stress hormone impacts your Health rate

- the Mood hormone impacts your Magicka rate

This is meant to work with the SexLab Warm bodies patch in my Obscure patches section (that mod keeps tab of physical activity).

If you don't use that mod, you get a flat rate.

I am still working out the balance.

Ok I just looked with that first version, not the one with the health magicka and stmina one. I saw your last post after I had already started testing.

I see something weird happening. The numbers displayed seem off.
The weight numbers displayed in the MCM seem "ok" at first glance, but something feels off. Not sure what exactly. I'll keep an eye out to make sure these numbers are right. I did this testing rather quickly and couldn't get that much data yet, but it's as if the numbers are ok, but those numbers didn't seem to represent my physical body weight. For example, I was seeing a weight of 60ish, as it should, but felt like my character had a weight of 10 for everything except the other nodes being scaled. It's hard to explain. It was like the parts with the scaling nodes were correct, but ther rest, like my waist line, arms and legs, felt like I was always getting thinner no matter what. Again, this was a quick testing session.

And also, for the other nodes, it's weird. I can't put my finger on it. I did see their scales go in either direction (increase or decrease), but it seems I have to keep fighting against the decrease, like, more than I should. 

I can't keep playing much for today, but I'll try to do more testing this weekend, and I'll try to pull real numbers and build a mini-chart to try and figure out what causes what. I'll get your latest update for that.

I should also try to test on a character that isn't currently pregnant <_<

3 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Yeah something like the chaurus queen as succubus :) or Being a cow as like i said a succubus :)

but yeah DeepBluefrog has there a point :) The only thing that doesnt realy work with psq on my part is the tail

I have a smp tail in SE that works fine. I use it in PSQ. 

Ok I just spent a few hours testing this, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to GAIN weight. I've played with values everywhere and I think one time I was able to gain some weight, and that was right after a sex scene, not after sleep, but 99% of the time, I will just lose weight no matter what I do. High sex activities, no sex, weight swell at -2.0 or at +2.0, doesn't matter.  I eventually just lose weight until I hit 0 weight. So idk what's going on. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, idk.

5 hours ago, Xhyllos said:

Ok I just spent a few hours testing this, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to GAIN weight. I've played with values everywhere and I think one time I was able to gain some weight, and that was right after a sex scene, not after sleep, but 99% of the time, I will just lose weight no matter what I do. High sex activities, no sex, weight swell at -2.0 or at +2.0, doesn't matter.  I eventually just lose weight until I hit 0 weight. So idk what's going on. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, idk.

Here is roughly the logic behind weight/nodes gains and losses:

If (iSexCountToday <= 1) && (iDaysSinceLastSex >= sexActivityBuffer )
    ; Decrease if 0 or 1 sex act only today AND number of days since last sex is higher than the value in the menu slider

; Decrease is using the baseShrinkFactor value from the menu

ElseIf ( iSexCountToday >1) && ( (iSexCountToday >= sexActivityThreshold) || (iDaysSinceLastSex <= sexActivityBuffer ) ) 
    ; Increase if more than 1 sex act today AND ( number of sex acts is larger than value set in the menu or the last sex act happened under the limit of days set in the menu)
    ; Increase is using the baseSwellFactor value from the menu.

Else   
; Stable - no particular sex activity. Weight should continue to grow at a slower rate to simulate inertia - body keeps growing even when doing nothing

EndIf    

That logic is in SLH_fctHormonesLevels.psc . Make sure you also updated that file if you downloaded files from Github.

Is it the only thing that affects weight?

I get the feeling that some other functionality also does.

I scanned your code for a bit and there's one part that caught my attention, in the alterBodyByPercent function, line 617-619 of the SLH_fctBodyShape.psc file.

if (fWeightSwellMod<0)
        fWeightSwellMod = -1.0 * fWeightSwellMod
 endif

Could this be a reason that I can't seem to see a difference between -2.0 and 2.0 for a value of weight swell? Could other hormones like male/female ones affect the weight somewhere for the TG quest or something?

In any case, I'll try again to test some more later.

7 minutes ago, Xhyllos said:

Is it the only thing that affects weight?

I get the feeling that some other functionality also does.

I scanned your code for a bit and there's one part that caught my attention, in the alterBodyByPercent function, line 617-619 of the SLH_fctBodyShape.psc file.

if (fWeightSwellMod<0)
        fWeightSwellMod = -1.0 * fWeightSwellMod
 endif

Could this be a reason that I can't seem to see a difference between -2.0 and 2.0 for a value of weight swell? Could other hormones like male/female ones affect the weight somewhere for the TG quest or something?

In any case, I'll try again to test some more later.

So much for adding comments... I can't remember why that made sense at the time. 

I commented it out for now.

In any case, that would force a weight gain all the time, which is the opposite of your problem.

To the first question, that isn't the only thing that affects weight.

You can gain/lose weigth after rest and by percent of body weight during sex change transformation sequences. 

The general idea is that the new weight is a function of:

- a modification value coming from sex activity

- a modifier coming from the menu (which sets the amplitude of changes and the direction, positive for "weight=fat overall" or negative for "weight=big breasts")

I'll try to get to testing again in a few days - I have a build that's sort of working now, at least.

Feature idea:  Any chance of maybe having support for keywords from Sexlab Aroused Extended.  I would at least suggest Bimbo hormone increase for non-Bimbos for Sexy, Slooty, and and Bikini-marked gear.  (I tried to figure out how you're checking for nudity now, but my minimal coding skills just aren't  up to it.)

1 hour ago, Saviorsrd said:

I'll try to get to testing again in a few days - I have a build that's sort of working now, at least.

Feature idea:  Any chance of maybe having support for keywords from Sexlab Aroused Extended.  I would at least suggest Bimbo hormone increase for non-Bimbos for Sexy, Slooty, and and Bikini-marked gear.  (I tried to figure out how you're checking for nudity now, but my minimal coding skills just aren't  up to it.)

Looks interesting and potentially straightforward to hook into, but I am a bit unclear about the syntax for integration.

Do you know mods that are integrating with it that I could study?

13 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Looks interesting and potentially straightforward to hook into, but I am a bit unclear about the syntax for integration.

Do you know mods that are integrating with it that I could study?

Just the one's in the mod's own description - Sexlab Approach Redux, Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion, Sexlab Survival, and Sexlab Disparity.  (Some gear mods use the keywords, the biggest one I'm aware of being The Amazing World of Bikini Armor.)

I think I figured out what my issue was for my weight that kept decreasing no matter what.

I think it was because of the TG quest of the mod, and my male hormone was up there in the 90s, which I believe forces a decrease on weight, probably to simulate the flattening, and loss, of breasts. I've reset my hormone values and set the male modifier to a low value, and now it seems to work.

5 hours ago, Masterlance said:

Since i use the new update, when i changed into a bimbo, my breton is automatically change into bimbo race.

And i didnt allow bimbo race.

Did anyone has the same problem?

That didn't happen to my highelf, with the latest github version. (just tested 5-6 hours ago)

40 minutes ago, Masterlance said:

I read it above, but how do I get the data on Github? Found no link or something.

Or I'll get old and blind.

Follow the Beta testing link in my signature. The links to GitHub are there.

A word of warning though .. this is meant for testing. I keep finding game breaking things like a bug I just fixed to prevent a deep impact on Heal rate.