9 minutes ago, wardrake said:

Hi deepbluefrog 

I had requested that male to female morph to be found by anyone here. If no one had informed you of it I finally found it 

Hope this helps it is post 16

Thanks... I am hoping to include this option at some point for the Male to Female option.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks... I am hoping to include this option at some point for the Male to Female option.

On a related note...

Female Beards mod

Doesn't work with the new Beards of Power mod but might be helpful for mid stage transitions. It doesn't work with Better Beards either. There's often a little clipping with the underside of the woman's chin projecting through stubble or short beards but it might be useful to look at.

7 hours ago, Masterlance said:

With an update from the github data, i tried the transformation into a bimbo (not enabled bimbo race), but my char gets the bimbo race again.

That sounds quite frustrating, wish I could do more to help, sadly it didn't happen when I tested things. :/ (I might encounter it when I fiddle with it somemore?)

On 1/11/2021 at 6:15 AM, Masterlance said:

With an update from the github data, i tried the transformation into a bimbo (not enabled bimbo race), but my char gets the bimbo race again.

I'm not seeing anything either.   It would help if you tested it on a NEW game with your current setup, but it's probably not anything wrong with the mod (directly).

1 hour ago, Saviorsrd said:

Quick bug - Lactation hormone doesn't seem to decrease over time, and also isn't reset by a "reset hormone levels" debug.

The lactation hormone is currently under developed. 

I am planning on finishing that side of Hormones along with the Milk Farm quest in Stories as soon as I am done with the main quest in Parasites (hopefully next month).

2 minutes ago, Masterlance said:

I mean the period/interval from the giggles.^^

They just appear while you get a new bimbo stage or weapon drop.

Random giggle or while talking with people, thats my suggestion.

I have a couple of questions then:

- are you using SE or LE? 

- is your character a full Bimbo?

As a full bimbo, the frequency of bimbo thoughts can be quite high.

So high in fact, that I added to the next version a cooldown based on the last time you have sex.

The longer you go without sex, the more frequent thoughts happen.

17 minutes ago, Masterlance said:

Your GitHub edition, LE and i played since yesterday, so bimbo days 16, Cycles 1 done.

But if the frequency gets higher, all is fine.

Thanks for the light speed answers.

What is the Bimbo hormones level on your character?

That's what should control the frequency on top of the number of hours since sex.

I think I'll just add a funny story from my test playthrough.  See, I'm using Sexlab Util1 to add some extra bimbo flavor.  Custom messages during sex to represent poor Avilea's inner Bimbo trying to get out, and her largely futile fight against it.  In a case I set up to be extremely rare, after every completed sex act there is a chance for a short series of MSG events that culminates in casting the curse as she gives in to what she ultimately wants.

Now, the curse is curable, although she has a small chance of destroying any Daedra hearts she's carrying after sex as well.  But this time, she made it to an Outcast.   She's standing there, next to Dragon Bridge, naked as the day she was born but ready to get back to regular adventuring...and her arousal immediately shoots to 100, and she has to beg for sex from the first person she sees...

*Giggle!*

10 hours ago, Saviorsrd said:

I think I'll just add a funny story from my test playthrough.  See, I'm using Sexlab Util1 to add some extra bimbo flavor.  Custom messages during sex to represent poor Avilea's inner Bimbo trying to get out, and her largely futile fight against it.  In a case I set up to be extremely rare, after every completed sex act there is a chance for a short series of MSG events that culminates in casting the curse as she gives in to what she ultimately wants.

Now, the curse is curable, although she has a small chance of destroying any Daedra hearts she's carrying after sex as well.  But this time, she made it to an Outcast.   She's standing there, next to Dragon Bridge, naked as the day she was born but ready to get back to regular adventuring...and her arousal immediately shoots to 100, and she has to beg for sex from the first person she sees...

*Giggle!*

I've never used Sexlab Util before. How easy is it to configure and add those custom messages?

3 hours ago, Sgt. Jenkins said:

I've never used Sexlab Util before. How easy is it to configure and add those custom messages?

It's pretty straightforward, but a little finnicky and has basically no syntax checking so if you don't get it right your efforts simply....don't work.  Also, there's a character limit to how many total messages can potentially play from a single event, which I think is 255.  Here's the file for the transform event, which makes it easier to see how to make it work:

Spoiler

[Main]
Name=ActivateCurse
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=400
Cmd=Msg:I'm such a little slut.&Msg:Sex is like, so much fun!&Msg:*Giggle*&Msg:Like, what was I doing?  And who's Avi?&Msg:I...need to stop this.&Msg:I'm not Avile - I AM Avilea.&Msg:I...I can beat this.&Msg:I'm...still Avi...I can fight...&Msg:*Giggle*&Msg:*Giggle*+wait:5+Msg:So hard to think...+wait:5+msg:So easy to forget...+wait:5+msg:Candi is a Bimbo...+wait:5+msg:*Giggle* I'm a Bimbo...+wait:5+msg:*Giggle* My name is Avi...+wait:5+Msg:I'm...+wait:5+msg:*Giggle!* I'm Candi Lovelace!+send:SLHCastBimboCurse

24 minutes ago, Saviorsrd said:

It's pretty straightforward, but a little finnicky and has basically no syntax checking so if you don't get it right your efforts simply....don't work.  Also, there's a character limit to how many total messages can potentially play from a single event, which I think is 255.  Here's the file for the transform event, which makes it easier to see how to make it work:

Interesting. I don't have much experience with that sort of modding, but I may have to look into this. Thanks. 

It's been about a year since I've been able to play or keep up with mod stuff; anyone able to give me a quick summary of this mod's current SE status? I vaguely recall someone saying that they were going to try making a conversion forever ago, but there are about eleventy kabillion more pages in the thread now than I remember.

I would like to finally make the switch to SE since I am having to completely reinstall fresh anyway, though this highly depends on how many of the mods I consider to be 'essential' will be able to make the journey with me.

5 hours ago, Ildon said:

It's been about a year since I've been able to play or keep up with mod stuff; anyone able to give me a quick summary of this mod's current SE status? I vaguely recall someone saying that they were going to try making a conversion forever ago, but there are about eleventy kabillion more pages in the thread now than I remember.

I would like to finally make the switch to SE since I am having to completely reinstall fresh anyway, though this highly depends on how many of the mods I consider to be 'essential' will be able to make the journey with me.

Depends on how you want to use it. There are 2 main ways:

1. If you want to use the latest update with all the compatibility with the latest Parasites, it's a fairly easy conversion (just run it through the latest Cathedral Assets Optimizer, resave the esp in the SSE CK, and it's ready to go).

However, due to the differences between LE and SE bodies, node based scaling doesn't work because the node names/number of nodes per feature changed (i.e., base Hormones is unable to scale most SE breasts).

The curses work for Tats/YPS changes (i.e. hair, makeup, skin, some cross-compatible nodes like schlong), and most NPCs are alright after some debugging/updating (had to fix honey due to LE skeleton being incompatible). Dialogues and actual hormone values work flawlessly.

2. If you either want hormones as standalone (i.e. Hormones, YPS, Dialogues, SlaveTatsEventsBridge), or want hormones and the non-node-morphing mods (i.e. Stories, Sisterhood of Dibella, even SD+), I'd recommend using the older version of hormones with @Aegis's addon.

In LE I could take or leave the addon (before it's bimbo curse changes got folded into the main Hormones fork), but in SE it's borderline essential.

It's got updates to make scaling work with 3BBB SE bodies, and higher resolution makeup and Tattoos.

The scaling fix is node based, which is not ideal (working on a morph patch), but it works. It hasn't been put into the main hormones update due to noncompatibility with LE bodies.

The only part that hasn't been fixed is the Bimbo Race (curse still works, so check the "bimbo curse" option and uncheck the "bimbo race" option in MCM).

In my opinion, 2 is the way to go, as it has literally all of the main features from LE working in SE. The addon was the tipping point for me to completely migrate to SE.

If you choose 2, there are two ways to get it:

a) Grab the older update from the GitHub (in the hormones/releases folder), optimize it by running it through CAO, unpack the BSA, replace the default files with the addon's files, zipping up the data folder (just install as loose, less of a hastle in preventing the slavetats from being packed into the BSA and not working) and install using a mod manager.

b) In the DBF's SE Conversions thread, a few different versions of Hormones+addon have been posted for download (I posted one with the hairstyle/length locks removed, between pages 19-22).

I have updated my hormones in SE using the LE version. I use the BHUNP 3BBB body mod from FactoryClosed which is awesome. The body morphs and changes with the weight levels, only problem is Slave Tats don't work for the Bimbo tattoos, but the makeup works fine. Not sure what is going on there, but when I manually add the tats for the bimbo it works fine. 

I also make my own patches up when the scripts are updated as I have also swapped out Honey's body for the ygnord body in the BHUNP mod. The only thing I struggle with is a better face for her to match the new body. 

I don't mind the hassle of solving the problems as it is teaching me stuff as well with Skyrim, the CK and TESEdit. 

14 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have updated my hormones in SE using the LE version. I use the BHUNP 3BBB body mod from FactoryClosed which is awesome. The body morphs and changes with the weight levels, only problem is Slave Tats don't work for the Bimbo tattoos, but the makeup works fine. Not sure what is going on there, but when I manually add the tats for the bimbo it works fine. 

I also make my own patches up when the scripts are updated as I have also swapped out Honey's body for the ygnord body in the BHUNP mod. The only thing I struggle with is a better face for her to match the new body. 

I don't mind the hassle of solving the problems as it is teaching me stuff as well with Skyrim, the CK and TESEdit. 

The current version of Hormones doesn't apply slavetats tattoos. I will add that in the next version in a couple of months.

42 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I noticed when I quickly installed LE with the BHUNP 3BBB LE body that scaling seemed to work well.

This surprised me, because with the scaling being node based, I was confused why BHUNP seemed to work, but CBBE SE (and derivatives) didn't.

Do you know why/how this is? Wondering if there's some sort of compatibility layer, or if I unintentionally added a patch that I forgot about.