Don't suppose anybody here has experienced/heard of a issue while using Hormones and YPS, where the game freezes when you get the first piercing (the ear studs)? Tried all sorts of tricks and versions of both mods to try and resolve it. I've never had the issue before when just using Hormones.

Can provide more info, load order, etc. if that would help.

17 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

has anyone made an edit to the script to remove the permanent colors from aegis addon and made it so you can still change the makeup in yps? 

On 9/30/2020 at 9:58 AM, w234aew said:

Here, these modified scripts of Aegis's addon only have a "disable smudging event" on >=day 15. This means after the curse runs its course, the hair and makeup are still changeable (they will wear off over time though, didn't make them permanent).

You need to unpack the BSA, replace both slh_qst_bimboalias.pex and .psc with the copies in this zip file (while preserving file structure), and repack the BSA and the Hormones mod folder. This assumes that you are using Aegis's addon. It would be different to change the default hormones script.

NoPermanentMakeuporHair.zip 37.05 kB · 16 downloads

4 hours ago, w234aew said:

Here, these modified scripts of Aegis's addon only have a "disable smudging event" on >=day 15. This means after the curse runs its course, the hair and makeup are still changeable (they will wear off over time though, didn't make them permanent).

You need to unpack the BSA, replace both slh_qst_bimboalias.pex and .psc with the copies in this zip file (while preserving file structure), and repack the BSA and the Hormones mod folder. This assumes that you are using Aegis's addon. It would be different to change the default hormones script.

i assume the makeup still reapplies each day as normal?

I read through the OP but couldn't seem to find an answer to my question: is it possible to use the sex change feature without having to become a bimbo or succubus? 

I would like to have a gender bender gameplay style where I can switch back and forth based on my own RP or on gameplay conditions (like curses, defeat, etc.) Is this possible with this mod? 

1 hour ago, atitagain4444 said:

I read through the OP but couldn't seem to find an answer to my question: is it possible to use the sex change feature without having to become a bimbo or succubus? 

I would like to have a gender bender gameplay style where I can switch back and forth based on my own RP or on gameplay conditions (like curses, defeat, etc.) Is this possible with this mod? 

Yes, it's entirely possible. In the MCM you can choose which curses can affect you and which cannot. They're all turned off by default. You'd go to the curses page of the mcm and simply turn on the transgender curse/sex change curse. If you want it to affect you immediately there's even a debug button to make it affect you immediately. If you'd like it to be gradual then just set the change rates that you'd like in the first page of the mcm and play.

On 11/13/2020 at 11:22 PM, w234aew said:

No, I don't think so. I don't use this version though, you could ask the person who requested it originally.

thanks for the link, that version also fixed the Tattoos not being applied to my character for some reason, That was one issue i was having since using Aegis version. some people reported having it others not.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2020 at 3:01 AM, Wut1969 said:

I can't figure out how to read the 'hormone' page in the MCM.

I have noticed that the levels on the right change over time , but it isn't clear to me what kind of actions would change the male and female hormone levels to mention just 2 of them.

Will there be a sexchange when the hormone level of one of the increases to 100?

Hide contents

I have seen this happen with the Bimbo hormone, and I get the feeling that the succubus hormone is responsible for the essence transfer, but no idea how to increase the latter, except from maybe visiting a certain someone in DB?

As for the sliders on the left; should I tweak them myself or will in game actions do that for me? Usually sliders imply manual action, but I've seen several mods where sliders were used to display information, so I don't feel I can make any assumptions.

And a suggestion; is it possible to make the headup messages, like 'having cum on your dick' more specific? I've seen the message after my male character had been raped and didn't cum. Visually the cum was everywhere but on the tip. A headsup about not wanting to sit down would have been more appropriate.

Thinking about it.. iNeed probably shouldb't complain about my character being hungry either...

Anyway, I would appreciate if someone would shed some light if  and how  it's possible to increase the hormone levels by doing in-game things.

I have been trying to make the hormone system more dynamic. That results in a more complex description of the effects, and influences I even lose track of.

Sex change happens when several conditions are met. Basically, bug difference between male and female hormones, high metabolism hormone level and very low breast or schlong size.

Customizing the messages is a possibility. They are more of a placeholder right now.

On 8/17/2020 at 5:28 PM, Korgil said:

How would I set Hormones if I wanted  sex to result in weight gain?

My characters start out at 0 weight after being stuck in that old prison for who knows how long before the statue of Mara showed up. Would like to see them get some curves and put on some weight as they enjoy all that Skyrim has to offer to a stranger pluncked down with nothing in the middle of a giants camp.

Thanks!

That depends on your body shape.

Most shapes assume larger weight = heavy boobs. 

The shape I have been using (available in the Hormones download) assumes large weight = fat across the body.

You can set the weight modifier to a positive or negative value to deal with that.

More sex with a positive modifier means more weight.

More sex with a negative modifier means less weight.

On 9/21/2020 at 8:56 AM, Sgt. Jenkins said:

I could be mistaken, but I think there's a number of those hormone variables that don't actually do anything at the moment, or else they're related to the "shape change" aspect of the mod (which I never use).

The "metabolism" hormone increases by itself, and is used to determine when the curses in the mod trigger.

The "Bimbo" hormone controls when the bimbo curse triggers, and causes more giggling and status messages associated with the curse; it increases by having sex with either Honey or dremora (I think heavy sexual activity will increase it slightly). The slider will affect how much it increases each time. 

The "sex drive" hormone increases your arousal; at 2.0 you'll skyrocket from 0 to 100 overnight. I always manually change the slider on this one to 0.5 or something more reasonable...at least until my character gets bimbofied. 

Not really sure about the other ones. I agree that it can be pretty vague what they are, what they do, and what affects them. For myself, I wouldn't turn down an update that reduces the number of hormones, makes the remaining ones more significant, and explains them in the MCM menu a little better. 

I will publish a list of triggers at some point. I am still working out and refining the system so all of that is subject to change.

Sex Drive needs to be tweaked especially. I am not happy with how it fluctuates right now.

On 10/25/2020 at 2:47 PM, Rogwar002 said:

Hi there. I just read the scripts related to change the hormone level. I don´t get how the Metabolism hormone is changed.

IMHO there is only a random event, built to trigger a change. This event is not called in SLH itself. Am I right?

What will change the Metabolism hormone?

I only got the Metabolism hormone changed once in the beginning of the game starting as a male character. One Bimbo / TG curse triggered. After that it got stuck and nothing is pointing out why.

Anyone a good idea?

All other hormones are doing there job, as they should be. I cannot find a broken script, or issues in the save game either.

I´m unable to see the forrest because of all the trees in my view.

Edit:

Oh, I think I get it. Male to female is a oneway ticket. There is no way to reverse the process, as there is no way to be a second time a bimbo. There is absolutley nothing changing the male hormone positive. That´s a shame :(

The best way to increase metabolism right now is sex with Dremoras... either with the Outcasts, with Sanguine or with any mod that adds player friendly Dremoras.

Same with Falmers and Chaurus in SD+ and Parasites.

On 11/6/2020 at 8:37 PM, LinksSword said:

@DeepBlueFrog Have you considered adding more features between SD+ and SLH? I was thinking maybe when your character becomes a full bimbo they have a chance to be enslaved by someone using a status to define if the player is a bimbo or not.

Like maybe the "sex attack" option could trigger a slavery after the scene by chance?

Yes... I have been adding more bridges between the two mods. The level 6 of enslavement should be very bimbo friendly. 

As with many features in my mod, there is still a lot of tweaking to do but the foundations are there.

On 11/8/2020 at 4:30 PM, Sgt. Jenkins said:

Has anybody heard from DBF in the past while? Looks like he's been pretty quiet with all of his mods lately, which seems unusual. Hopefully he's alright. 

I'm not dead yet!

The past few months have been very busy with work. Since that work involves a lot of coding, I have been too tapped out to do yet more coding with Mods on my spare time.

Instead, I went through finishing The Witcher 2, The Witcher 3 and Assassin Creed Odyssey :)

I got a lot of ideas from these games.

Since things are winding down a bit at work, I would like to prepare one last update for the year around Christmas time, and to kick that off, I am going through posts I have missed here in LL.

On 11/14/2020 at 4:17 PM, atitagain4444 said:

Yes... just enable the HRT curse and keep the Bimbo curse disabled.

18 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I'm not dead yet!

Ah, 2020 keeps on giving. ?

At the moment I'm doing a somewhat more serious playthrough which could take some time, but I'm looking forward to doing a silly-but-immersive one after that again, so if you keep staying alive (ah ah ah ah ?) and making Hormones even more fun, that would be cool.

One specific question; of all the Succubus-drains effects that I'v seen so far, I like the one of Hormones best, but could you make it an MCM option where you can choose between magic/fighting/thief (or somewhat weighted towards any of them) skills so one can have a Succubus characters that levels up in a more player friendly way?

Glad to see you're still kicking, and glad to hear you've been enjoying your time off. It'll be interesting to see what kinds of ideas you've managed to come up with from playing those games, though. 

As for myself, I've been toying around TES5 Edit and making a few minor patches for my own playthroughs. One that I especially like is adding the Bandit, Warlock, and Forsworn factions as "Friendly" to the Bimbo faction, which means that humanoid enemies won't be trying to attack you on the road all the time. With a little creative roleplaying, they just demand sex instead...which, depending on what stage their bimbofication has reached, the PC is probably more than happy to provide. 

Anyway, good to see you're alright. 

2 hours ago, dutamanini said:

Hey good to see you again Mr Frog, guys I just have one silly question, by the time the update comes do we need a new game? Rn I have a Bimbo character ao I’m wondering if I will need to start all over.

I am not expecting to make game breaking changes to Hormones anytime soon, so your game should be safe.

hi, im having an issue with weight loss and i was wondering if anybody else is having a similar issue or if it's user error on my part. all other enabled body changes work : breasts, butt, belly, schlong (even though my character is female without a schlong), they all show changes. i have color changes enabled also but i couldn't really tell the chabge. but i kept losing weight and now my character is at 0 weight.

i have the high sex activity trigger set to 3 and low buffer to 2 days. daily sex acts are usually above 5 and orgasms are usually above 10. my hormones (ones i think are relevant) ate as follows:

metabolism: 73

female: 24

pigmentation: 98

hunger: 0

growth: 98

i should add my character currently has a vaginal plug from SexLab Parasites but i dont know if that affects sex acts or anything.

also this one's not related but i wanted to inckude this in case anybody else was having similar issues:

if Sexlab Hormones is not showing up on SexLab Inflation Framework or if it's showing up but not applying changes correctly, make sure SLH is below SLIF in ur load order. also in SLIF, if SLH is showing up as "SexLab Hormones" instead of just "Hormones", it may cause SLH to not cause changes.

1 hour ago, manakanaki said:

hi, im having an issue with weight loss and i was wondering if anybody else is having a similar issue or if it's user error on my part. all other enabled body changes work : breasts, butt, belly, schlong (even though my character is female without a schlong), they all show changes. i have color changes enabled also but i couldn't really tell the chabge. but i kept losing weight and now my character is at 0 weight.

i have the high sex activity trigger set to 3 and low buffer to 2 days. daily sex acts are usually above 5 and orgasms are usually above 10. my hormones (ones i think are relevant) ate as follows:

metabolism: 73

female: 24

pigmentation: 98

hunger: 0

growth: 98

i should add my character currently has a vaginal plug from SexLab Parasites but i dont know if that affects sex acts or anything.

also this one's not related but i wanted to inckude this in case anybody else was having similar issues:

if Sexlab Hormones is not showing up on SexLab Inflation Framework or if it's showing up but not applying changes correctly, make sure SLH is below SLIF in ur load order. also in SLIF, if SLH is showing up as "SexLab Hormones" instead of just "Hormones", it may cause SLH to not cause changes.

In the Body Changes page of the MCM what does it say under Weight Swell Mod? If it's a negative number that would be one reason for weight changes not occurring. You ideally want to set it to 1.0.

18 minutes ago, Balgin said:

In the Body Changes page of the MCM what does it say under Weight Swell Mod? If it's a negative number that would be one reason for weight changes not occurring. You ideally want to set it to 1.0.

You want to set it to 1.0 if you don't want your weight to change. Anything lower than 0 will make your weight decrease and anything higher than 1.0 will make your weight increase.

This weight is the base weight from the game and has nothing to do with breast, butt and belly nodes. 

Depending on your body mesh, higher weight can mean anything from actually fat to same waist and larger breasts.

i have weight swell mod set to -1.0. to my understanding a value lower than 0 means my character loses weight when there is low sexual activity but now im confused.

i want to gain weight with high sexual activity and lose with low activity. do i set the mod to -1.0, 1.0, or above 1.0?

42 minutes ago, manakanaki said:

i have weight swell mod set to -1.0. to my understanding a value lower than 0 means my character loses weight when there is low sexual activity but now im confused.

i want to gain weight with high sexual activity and lose with low activity. do i set the mod to -1.0, 1.0, or above 1.0?

The modifier is meant for high sex activity.

Low sex activity automatically takes the opposite value.

So if you want to gain weight with sex, set the value to something larger than 1.0.