These were notes from the original author of the bimbo curse (which someone kindly wrote for me).

I extensively changed it and adapted to my idea of a bimbo, but I left the original comments in the code for later.

I will not have Honey come up randomly with cursed items, but I did implement some of these effects and I am still planning on adding more.

In my version of the bimbo for example, vaginal or anal plugs do not cause butt expansion but they satisfy your cravings and slow down clumsiness effects.

Just now, LinksSword said:

Anyways main reason i brought up changing the text is this, you see bimbo.IsRunning() has the bimboMessage = "I'm so horny." but the arousal mesage you get is also the same in 1st person under here:  lseif bimboArousal > 80 && roll <= 20 ;warn the player
                If (rollFirstPerson <= (StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(bimbo, "_SLH_fHormoneBimbo") as Int))
                    ; First person thought
                    Debug.Notification("I'm so horny.") <-----    

I think this message should be altered a bit to distinguish it from the running bimbomessage maybe just ("I'm like totally so horny.") 

Good catch... I will take a look when I come back.

4 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

These were notes from the original author of the bimbo curse (which someone kindly wrote for me).

I extensively changed it and adapted to my idea of a bimbo, but I left the original comments in the code for later.

I will not have Honey come up randomly with cursed items, but I did implement some of these effects and I am still planning on adding more.

In my version of the bimbo for example, vaginal or anal plugs do not cause butt expansion but they satisfy your cravings and slow down clumsiness effects.

Gotcha, it will be interesting to see what you do with the quest, Maybe instead of the typical way to cure yourself by just going to an outcast you have to beat some sort of quest within a time limit idk just brainstorming. it be interesting to see some sort of big quest in this mod.

9 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Gotcha, it will be interesting to see what you do with the quest, Maybe instead of the typical way to cure yourself by just going to an outcast you have to beat some sort of quest within a time limit idk just brainstorming. it be interesting to see some sort of big quest in this mod.

I'm still open to ideas for a reasonable story for a quest.

One thing that is bothering me with the current state of things is that the way Honey infects the player is at odds with the rest of the 'lore' around body transformation (exposure to Daedric influence). So a quest would have to explain why Honey behaves that way. Maybe she is actually an Outcast who has succumbed to the Bimbo curse herself :)

I am not too interested in over the top scenarios, but anything that can fit in the lore of TES is fair game.

9 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

One thing that is bothering me with the current state of things is that the way Honey infects the player is at odds with the rest of the 'lore' around body transformation (exposure to Daedric influence). So a quest would have to explain why Honey behaves that way. Maybe she is actually an Outcast who has succumbed to the Bimbo curse herself :)

I am not too interested in over the top scenarios, but anything that can fit in the lore of TES is fair game.

After writing this, I got an idea for the premise for a bimbo specific quest involving Honey and a special cure for the Bimbo curse.

Stay tuned...

37 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Anyways main reason i brought up changing the text is this,

bimbo.IsRunning() has the bimboMessage = "I'm so horny." 

Thats fine and all  but the arousal message you get is also the same in 1st person under here: 

lseif bimboArousal > 80 && roll <= 20 ;warn the player
                If (rollFirstPerson <= (StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(bimbo, "_SLH_fHormoneBimbo") as Int))
                    ; First person thought
                    Debug.Notification("I'm so horny.") <-----    

I think this message should be altered a bit to distinguish it from the running bimbomessage maybe just ("I'm like totally so horny.") 

...yeah, my bad, sorry.  (I actually wrote the first/third person split and added a few myself, which I believe are the current version in the mod.)  I forgot to check if anything I flipped ended up being currently in use elsewhere.

update: unfortunatly CK refuses to compile BimboAlias.psc but it will compile another file i tested with. I get this error when trying to compile.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(135,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(135,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(153,16): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(153,16): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(158,17): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(158,17): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(172,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(172,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(190,17): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(190,17): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(201,17): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(201,17): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(204,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(204,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(220,16): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(220,16): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(223,16): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(223,16): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(226,16): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(226,16): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(229,16): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(229,16): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(232,16): CreateFormArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(232,16): cannot call the member function CreateFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(235,16): CreateAliasArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(235,16): cannot call the member function CreateAliasArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(239,16): ResizeFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(239,16): cannot call the member function ResizeFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(242,16): ResizeIntArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(242,16): cannot call the member function ResizeIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(245,16): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(245,16): cannot call the member function ResizeStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(248,16): ResizeFormArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(248,16): cannot call the member function ResizeFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(251,16): ResizeAliasArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(251,16): cannot call the member function ResizeAliasArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(353,13): EquipItemEx is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseObject.psc(168,17): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseObject.psc(168,17): cannot call the member function ResizeStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(68,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(68,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(82,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(82,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(129,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(129,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(411,26): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(411,26): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(757,22): ResizeIntArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(757,22): cannot call the member function ResizeIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(758,22): ResizeFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(758,22): cannot call the member function ResizeFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(759,22): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(759,22): cannot call the member function ResizeStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(763,24): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(763,24): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(860,22): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(860,22): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(861,22): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(861,22): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(862,22): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(862,22): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(863,22): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(863,22): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(865,18): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(865,18): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(866,18): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(866,18): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(867,18): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(867,18): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(868,18): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(868,18): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(869,18): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(869,18): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(871,20): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(871,20): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(872,20): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(872,20): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(873,20): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(873,20): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(874,20): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(874,20): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(875,20): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(875,20): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(892,28): CreateFormArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(892,28): cannot call the member function CreateFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(895,22): GetRace is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(895,22): cannot call the member function GetRace alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1025,16): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1025,16): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1070,16): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1070,16): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1093,21): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1093,21): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1094,21): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1094,21): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1096,21): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1096,21): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1097,21): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1097,21): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1099,21): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1099,21): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1100,21): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1100,21): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1102,21): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1102,21): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1103,21): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1103,21): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(25,29): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(25,29): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(42,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(42,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(74,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(74,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(105,17): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(105,17): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(108,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(108,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(191,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(191,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(238,4): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(238,15): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(238,34): cannot compare a none to a string (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(239,8): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(239,19): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(241,4): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(241,32): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(241,43): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(241,58): cannot subtract a none from a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(241,15): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(241,64): cannot compare a none to a string (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(242,8): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(242,35): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(242,46): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(242,61): cannot subtract a none from a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(242,19): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(248,9): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(248,20): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(248,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(252,9): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(252,35): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(252,46): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(252,20): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(254,16): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(254,27): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(255,16): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(255,47): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(255,58): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(255,45): cannot add a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(255,27): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(287,16): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(287,16): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(291,16): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(291,16): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(295,16): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(295,16): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(299,16): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(299,16): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(303,16): CreateFormArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(303,16): cannot call the member function CreateFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(405,16): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(405,16): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(445,16): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(445,16): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(470,16): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(470,16): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(495,16): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(495,16): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(520,16): CreateFormArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(520,16): cannot call the member function CreateFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(81,44): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(81,44): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(81,61): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(152,20): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(152,20): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(441,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(441,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(442,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(442,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(443,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(443,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(444,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(444,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(445,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(445,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(446,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(446,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(447,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(447,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(448,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(448,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(449,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(449,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(450,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(450,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(91,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(91,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(212,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(212,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(90,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(91,12): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(91,21): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(91,6): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(92,2): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(92,11): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(93,2): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(93,11): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(102,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(124,1): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(124,15): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(124,24): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(124,10): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(141,20): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(141,54): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(141,65): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(141,85): cannot subtract a none from a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(141,31): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(254,8): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(254,19): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(254,77): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(254,77): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(299,8): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(299,19): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(299,34): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(323,1): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(323,15): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(323,24): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(323,10): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(344,21): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(344,21): cannot call the member function ResizeStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(345,50): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(345,21): ResizeAliasArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(345,21): cannot call the member function ResizeAliasArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(355,15): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(81,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(81,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(121,17): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(121,32): cannot cast a none to a sslbaseanimation, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(243,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(243,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(283,13): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(283,28): cannot cast a none to a sslbasevoice, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(25,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(25,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(37,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(37,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(75,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(75,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(95,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(95,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(118,32): GetAliasByName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(118,59): cannot cast a none to a sslbasevoice, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(147,61): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(201,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(201,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(301,27): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(301,27): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(33,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(34,15): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(34,24): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(34,6): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(35,2): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(35,11): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(36,2): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(36,11): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(44,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(343,1): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(343,15): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(343,24): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(343,10): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(359,21): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(359,21): cannot call the member function ResizeStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(360,50): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(360,21): ResizeAliasArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(360,21): cannot call the member function ResizeAliasArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(370,15): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(398,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(398,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(437,18): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(437,33): cannot cast a none to a sslbaseexpression, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(42,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(42,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(99,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(99,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(34,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(35,15): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(35,24): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(35,6): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(36,2): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(36,11): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(37,2): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(37,11): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(45,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(206,1): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(206,15): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(206,24): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(206,10): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(222,21): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(222,21): cannot call the member function ResizeStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(223,50): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(223,21): ResizeAliasArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(223,21): cannot call the member function ResizeAliasArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(233,15): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(548,15): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(551,16): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(553,9): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(553,18): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(553,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(554,1): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(554,10): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(555,1): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(555,10): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(558,15): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(561,16): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(28,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(28,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(44,29): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(44,29): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(61,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(61,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(76,29): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(76,29): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(97,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(97,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(203,2): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(203,16): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(203,25): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(203,11): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(380,1): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(380,15): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(380,24): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(380,10): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(169,6): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(169,29): GetDisplayName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(169,17): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(169,55): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(169,64): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(169,87): GetDisplayName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(169,75): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(169,113): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(335,11): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(335,20): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(335,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(336,1): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(336,10): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(337,1): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(337,10): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(338,1): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(338,10): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(169,4): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(169,15): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(169,30): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(194,38): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(197,38): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(461,47): GetType is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(461,29): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(461,58): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(769,79): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(875,100): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(898,61): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(1051,49): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(115,22): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(175,23): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(304,54): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(33,84): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(35,84): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(36,82): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(37,83): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(38,85): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(39,89): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(42,90): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(43,86): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(44,88): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(45,92): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(46,100): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(49,93): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(50,89): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(51,91): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(52,95): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(57,93): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(174,96): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(177,100): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\NiOverride.psc(180,82): unknown type armoraddon
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(648,12): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(648,21): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(648,6): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(649,2): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(649,11): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(650,2): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(650,11): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(651,2): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(651,11): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(652,2): variable ModEvent is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(652,11): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(657,23): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(657,23): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Maybe Honey is a Dremora Outcast that took their sexual pleasure too far and became addicted to the having sex. This transformed them into the Bimbo and created the curse, which is why the other Dremora Outcasts say "I envy you....." when you ask them about the curse. As this could be the state they are all seeking. 

As for the cure You could send the player out to look for a special Atronach Forge recipe and then ingredients to place in the forge to change them back. Of course they would need to take a follower with them to operate the forge with the player stood on the platform. So that means the player would have to look for 4 items which could be:

1)Human heart

2)Soul Gem

3)Flawless Diamond (living creatures are carbon based after all )

4)Nirnroot 

If done right the recipe wouldn't be found till the player had done "Hitting the Books Quest and the "Auger of Dunlain" Then the recipes start to drop from npc mages. Then it would be the case of locating the ingredients. Not sure how  much work this would involve as I have not looked at the forge in the CK yet. 

Not sure what to put in about the player being transformed over time into a Bimbo, always thought Honey was just there to test the effects on the player. 

On a different note:

Would it be possible to have an option to either switch off the pink makeup or give it a custom colour? As a Dunmer the colour looks really bad on them. I have tried to switch it off via racemenu but each time midnight comes it is reapplied and comes back even though I set the overlay to 0 alpha. 

Also I have had to switch off the skin colour change when playing dunmer due to the character loosing their grey colour and turning pink like the Nords and Bretons. I changed the colour swatches to Grey and Dark Grey but this just resulted in grey heads and hands and the body pink. Then at midnight the whole body would go a washed out pink/grey colour. 

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I admit, I had my own idea for a playthrough where the origin of the curse was, essentially, that some mage took inspiration from the Succubus curse and decided to try to pull its' fangs, so to speak.  All the beauty and lust with none of the freaky actual-life-draining, or at least that was the idea.  Since this involves messing with Daedric magic to begin with...well, add some Sheogorath chocolate to Sanguine's Peanut Butter, maybe by way of suggestion from Clavicus Vile (Especially if the original mage was interested in being this "safer succubus" and didn't consider where the magic would come from if not the life force of others) and you get the first Bimbo, which would be Honey (probably.)

...plus some other mages might have uncovered her notes.  Which could lead to other sources of the curse down the line.

(I'm currently writing a prologue with this premise for my own playthrough when I have the time - my character won't be fully bimbo-tized to start, but her sex drive is on high and she's under a compulsion to wear makeup.  Using self-adjustments to the Hentai Pregnancy mod every day to get a die roll on every sex act to see if she's finally "gone too far".  I tried using Sexlab Util but I think it'll take someone who knows the modding specifics better than me for that to work.)

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Why can't the Bimbo Curse be self inflicted? Progression based on the number of sex acts plus the number of times you beg for sex (counting as double). Being that I for example play a character that is having sex on average once every 10 minutes (probably more) that equates to what 20ish encounters per day plus I beg for it at least 3 times per day. so Stage 1 Bimbo kicks in at 100 sex acts, stage 2 might be a further 100 (maybe a bit more) and so on. Irreversible may be at every stage if for example the player has sex 50 times in a day. That way a day of chastity (which is almost impossible) could reverse the curse by a stage (unless that the Irreversible stage is at the same level). As an example; say I get to Bimbo Stage 4 by having sex a little over 800 times but that was over 2 weeks in game, but there was those 2 days where I was imprisoned and had sex easily over 50 times per day for 2 whole days. So my Bimbo progression is Stage 4 but I am irreversible Stage 2. So if I remain virtuous for 2 days (no sex at all not even masturbating) I can lower my Bimbo Stage down to Stage 2 but no further as Stage 1 and 2 are irreversible.

Then it is possible a quest can be done to cure the Irreversible Stages.

On 5/10/2019 at 2:28 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I've actually been playing out my own "story" for the bimbo quest in my latest playthrough.

Basically, my character (a Vigilant of Stendarr) was commanded by the order to hunt down a Dremora that seemed to be trying to blend into mortal society. The daedra laid the bimbo curse on her during their fight, and so the Vigilant sought out Danica Purespring, a master healer, to devise a cure (just added Danica to the Outcast faction and head-canon'ed her dialogue from there). Unfortunately, she wasn't able to get the daedra heart needed for the ritual quite in time, so...

I'm thinking that during her experience with the Dawnguard (with a lot of help from some male followers) she may end up finding a cure by using the Elder Scrolls they track down. Oh, and her favourite Uncle, Sanguine, has been leaving correspondence in her diary while she sleeps, like when he magically locked her into that maid getup (just force equipped the items so they won't come off).

On 5/10/2019 at 4:50 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Would it be possible to have an option to either switch off the pink makeup or give it a custom colour? As a Dunmer the colour looks really bad on them. I have tried to switch it off via racemenu but each time midnight comes it is reapplied and comes back even though I set the overlay to 0 alpha.

I have a Dunmer character I sometimes use this mod with, and I've found the only way to avoid that problem is to fill every texture slot for "Face Paint" in RaceMenu with an alternate tattoo or texture (I use DesuDay 1 from some random tattoo mod I have). Once you've done that, just slide the transparency slider all the way down so they new texture is invisible, but still selected: it will block Hormones and YPS from being able to use those slots.

And for the record, I don't think that pink eyeshadow looks good on Dunmer, Nords, or any other race for that matter. It's too bright, blots out the eyeliner and makes the characters look really odd. The pink lipstick isn't great either, which is a shame because YPS has some nice colours for those things in the mod.

16 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have a Dunmer character I sometimes use this mod with, and I've found the only way to avoid that problem is to fill every texture slot for "Face Paint" in RaceMenu with an alternate tattoo or texture (I use DesuDay 1 from some random tattoo mod I have). Once you've done that, just slide the transparency slider all the way down so they new texture is invisible, but still selected: it will block Hormones and YPS from being able to use those slots.

And for the record, I don't think that pink eyeshadow looks good on Dunmer, Nords, or any other race for that matter. It's too bright, blots out the eyeliner and makes the characters look really odd. The pink lipstick isn't great either, which is a shame because YPS has some nice colours for those things in the mod.

Thank you for this advice. I will take a look. 

On another note I am using a mod called Take Notes with the FISS mod which allows me to export the character journal. I write up as my character would in a journal and it also has sections for a bestiary, quests and a bit more besides.  

11 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Why can't the Bimbo Curse be self inflicted? Progression based on the number of sex acts plus the number of times you beg for sex (counting as double). Being that I for example play a character that is having sex on average once every 10 minutes (probably more) that equates to what 20ish encounters per day plus I beg for it at least 3 times per day. so Stage 1 Bimbo kicks in at 100 sex acts, stage 2 might be a further 100 (maybe a bit more) and so on. Irreversible may be at every stage if for example the player has sex 50 times in a day. That way a day of chastity (which is almost impossible) could reverse the curse by a stage (unless that the Irreversible stage is at the same level). As an example; say I get to Bimbo Stage 4 by having sex a little over 800 times but that was over 2 weeks in game, but there was those 2 days where I was imprisoned and had sex easily over 50 times per day for 2 whole days. So my Bimbo progression is Stage 4 but I am irreversible Stage 2. So if I remain virtuous for 2 days (no sex at all not even masturbating) I can lower my Bimbo Stage down to Stage 2 but no further as Stage 1 and 2 are irreversible.

Then it is possible a quest can be done to cure the Irreversible Stages.

That I think is what the bimbo hormone may do latter on. I am really interested to see how they work in with the mod. 

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Thank you for this advice. I will take a look. 

On another note I am using a mod called Take Notes with the FISS mod which allows me to export the character journal. I write up as my character would in a journal and it also has sections for a bestiary, quests and a bit more besides.  

I'm actually using the Take Notes mod as well. Really let's you get into your character's head and show their mental degeneration as the bimbo curse progresses.

so how easy/ or difficult would it be to add more thought messages through editing the bimboalias.psc? i noticed a trend with the commands not sure if the numbers are significant or not or if they hold some sort of chance with them, for example.

(rollMessage >= 90)

(rollMessage >= 80)

(rollMessage >= 70)

(rollMessage >= 60)

What do these numbers really mean? is it just like a roll of a dice with a chance that the message will be picked like i think it is? can you have more then 1 of the same number? does it matter what order its set in? i'd like to add more to the file but knowing these basics would be helpful.

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

so how easy/ or difficult would it be to add more thought messages through editing the bimboalias.psc? i noticed a trend with the commands not sure if the numbers are significant or not or if they hold some sort of chance with them, for example.

(rollMessage >= 90)

(rollMessage >= 80)

(rollMessage >= 70)

(rollMessage >= 60)

What do these numbers really mean? is it just like a roll of a dice with a chance that the message will be picked like i think it is? can you have more then 1 of the same number? does it matter what order its set in? i'd like to add more to the file but knowing these basics would be helpful.

The short version is that you're basically right.  The scripting language doesn't seem to support actual tables, so to emulate one it does the following:

1) It rolls a die to check against (I think) your current Bimbo Hormone level.  If it rolls under, you get a first-person message.  If it rolls over, you get a third-person message.  (This Hormone is also checked as part of a formula, not a straight percentage, every midnight to see if the curse is permanent after day 15)

2)  It checks to see if any of the conditions it's looking for is met (holding a weapon, riding a horse, enslaved, sprinting, having sex, or none-of-the-above, not in that order.) 

3)  Once it has those, it rolls a second d100 die and heads down the list.  'If' the roll is over the number after the '>=', it shows that message and stops.

4)  If not (the 'else') it goes on to the next 'If' statement and checks that one.

Therefore, if the die roll is between 100 (its' maximum) and 90, you get the first message, between 89 and 80 the second, and on down.  To add more messages, you can simply add more numbers to the if/else chain.  When I did it, I stopped there because I wanted to have even-ish chances for every result and didn't feel like going through the math for more than 20 messages, but if you don't care about that you can modify the script to go up to 100 possible messages per condition without any problem.