11 minutes ago, DarkNova50 said:

Can also confirm. Glad to see that part of the mod is functioning.

So did you change the conditioning messages to be mostly first person as the curse progresses? That's what it seemed like as I was testing out the bimbo curse, so well done if that was the intention.

It was more intuitive than intentional. Now it is more deliberate and extended to the other messages in Hormones.

I just wish it wasn´t as easy as getting a daedra heart. You just go to Dawnstar and do that Nightmare Quest which leads you into a dungeon containing 1 to 2 daedra hearts. Then you fast travel to an outcast and you´re normal. I´d be neat if it would be harder to cure it and easier to get the no cure outcome. Like disabled Fast Travel or something since the character will probably be too dumb to understand a chart and planning routes anyways.

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Initially I wanted setting similar .

I even have the leftovers of a test of a werewolf style sex change still in the mod.

But I found that a physical sex change in the game causes severe issues with face morphs.

Until someone finds a solution to get a decent face after transformation by script,  I  forced to keep the racemenu in the script, which is very immersion breaking when you want to change on the fly.

That's too bad D:

I'm glad you're open to the idea if someone can think of a workaround. I'm not experienced in modding so there is little I can do to help.

Edit: Actually now that I think about it, there is a mod that allowed you to switch bodies, but only with the same gender. It was called "Bodychange". I am not sure if it could offer a hint into finding the solution, but I thought I might as well bring it up.

Link to Bodychange mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37546

I have to add that a werewolf-like gender did work more smoothly ... But with the limitations of a werewolf-like transformation - no access to inventory, impossible to open doors (at least in my tests at the time, and valid until the magic effect is dispelled ).

It could make for a good quest where you suddenly become a bimbo with severe limitations but it wasn't meant for long gameplay.

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have to add that a werewolf-like gender did work more smoothly ... But with the limitations of a werewolf-like transformation - no access to inventory, impossible to open doors (at least in my tests at the time, and valid until the magic effect is dispelled ).

I'm pretty sure those restrictions are implemented on runtime by the werewolf change script and are not "inherent" to the werewolf race itself. Did you just duplicate the werewolf scripts? Maybe that's why it hapoens.

There are mods around that enable looting/activating/interaction for werewolves, so they may be worth looking into if you ever want to revisit that option; and you can even get that functionality right now if you change your race with the console (setrace werewolfbeast) instead of using the Beast Form power and thus skipping the transformation script.

EDIT: I should clarify, the hidden perk that enables feeding and prevents you from picking up objects/activating containers/etc. is still in effect if you use the console, but that one is werewolf-exclusive and shouldn't affect any custom transformation AFAIK. Same goes for the werewolf perk menu: while it does block access to the Tab menu, you can still use the individual hotkeys like I for inventory or J for journal, and it should only show up for werewolves, not for a custom transformation. Doors can be opened just fine if you use the console, though, so there shouldn't be any problem with that as long as the lines that disable using doors are removed from the transformation script.

So i see that a werebimbo idea is still being looked at, It would be nice to see that even if its triggered from a quest that fixes you at the end or something.

I still find issues with the arousal detection, I don't think it was your intention for arousal effects such as dropping weapons to still occur when your character is barely aroused, But that always happens for me rather i use a new save old save different version doesn't matter and i use the latest sexlab arousal redux, I think this is a bug of some kind.

28 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

So i see that a werebimbo idea is still being looked at, It would be nice to see that even if its triggered from a quest that fixes you at the end or something.

I still find issues with the arousal detection, I don't think it was your intention for arousal effects such as dropping weapons to still occur when your character is barely aroused, But that always happens for me rather i use a new save old save different version doesn't matter and i use the latest sexlab arousal redux, I think this is a bug of some kind.

I know it is not a solution to your problem but you can reduce the frequency of clumsiness effects if your bimbo is wearing a plug or a gag from devious devices.

10 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I know it is not a solution to your problem but you can reduce the frequency of clumsiness effects if your bimbo is wearing a plug or a gag from devious devices.

Thanks for the quick response, Anyway does that mean you acknowledge it as a bug? I now use Sexlab Disparity to simulate clumsiness since i don't like how at even just arousal of 1 i still can get clumsiness events, But if the issue is ever corrected in a new update i would definitely use the feature to its fullest again. 

13 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Thanks for the quick response, Anyway does that mean you acknowledge it as a bug? I now use Sexlab Disparity to simulate clumsiness since i don't like how at even just arousal of 1 i still can get clumsiness events, But if the issue is ever corrected in a new update i would definitely use the feature to its fullest again. 

Yes. I wrote it down as something to check out as a bug.

1 minute ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes. I wrote it down as something to check out as a bug.

I really do like the new messages i know to some it may not seem like alot but does really breath new life into the mod for me! ?

The messages both 3rd person and 1st person are amazing i love them they add so much more immersion as a bimbo! 

Anyways have you thought of making a hardcore mode option? just for people who might not want a permanent bimbo curse.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

I really do like the new messages i know to some it may not seem like alot but does really breath new life into the mod for me! ?

The messages both 3rd person and 1st person are amazing i love them they add so much more immersion as a bimbo! 

Anyways have you thought of making a hardcore mode option? just for people who might not want a permanent bimbo curse.

You mean having the messages without being a bimbo? 

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You mean having the messages without being a bimbo? 

Might be interesting, if the Bimbo Hormone escalated even while the curse was technically off to provide a '% chance of messages.'   Then automatically reset to zero when the curse starts.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Oh... so just make the locked bimbo curse optional then? That's easier to do.

I will put that on the list.

yeah for the time being it can be done in the console through those set _slh_gv_isbimbolocked to 0.

Hi,

I like this MOD and appreciate all the hard work :-)  So even with the danger to look ungrateful. I would have a request. All of my bimbos like it to apply and change their makeup. So please it is possible to not make it permanent pink? Maybe just let the bimbos change whenever they feel it. 

Otherwise it mean to fix the curse before it is permanent and reapply the curse again - as I said my girls like to be bimbos but the pink eye shadow is atrocious and devastating (there should be a penalty to the YPS buffs).

Thank you.

Can I make a suggestion? 

Not sure how difficult this would be or if at all possible. But with the bimbo curse and the PSQ mod. 

Could becoming a succubus via the PSQ mod also cure the bimbo curse? Much like the vampirism disease gets switched off when you become a vampire. So the bimbo is a precursor to being a succubus. 

22 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Can I make a suggestion? 

Not sure how difficult this would be or if at all possible. But with the bimbo curse and the PSQ mod. 

Could becoming a succubus via the PSQ mod also cure the bimbo curse? Much like the vampirism disease gets switched off when you become a vampire. So the bimbo is a precursor to being a succubus. 

I deliberately set it up to allow both the bimbo and succubus curses to work at the same time.

I thought there wouldn't be any reason why a succubus couldn't be a bimbo as well :)

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I deliberately set it up to allow both the bimbo and succubus curses to work at the same time.

I thought there wouldn't be any reason why a succubus couldn't be a bimbo as well :)

I was wondering how safe it would be to temporary disable the mod via the launcher and then save the game and quit, and then go and re enable the mod back in again and play the same save, So that i can fully reset everything and start fresh again,  Would that cause issues if you know? ?

Also figured i would mention this i have an issue in my old save which is why i want to do this thinking it might fix the issue, So for awhile now i no longer get "You squeeze your legs with arousal" It seems the event doesn't trigger at all even though i still get the beg for sex to work, 

In my 400 something long play session  i noticed sometime after i became a bimbo again and reached the full transformation that i stopped getting that message when the beg for sex arousal feature would come into play, Though its not game breaking for me i still wonder why that happened.  Not sure if i am the only one with that happening? 

I feel like it might be another mod possible a armor slot that blocks the trigger like how i was having issues with a certain armor slot blocking out the begging topic because it was using the gag slot? Or is the squeeze with arousal trigger caused from a invisible faction slot? im not sure. Could i possible be able to force reset the script with save cleaner?

So i did some digging on my old save and found under the script slh_qst_bimboalias that isclumsyhandsregistered and isclumsylegsregisted is set to 0 well its set to 1 that in another save that has the you squeeze your legs with arousal.

so in the end i decided to just reinstall the mod delete script instances related to slh in my old save reload the save and so far things seem to be working better then before but i will keep playing too see if the save is still stable and fine to play on.

Good day, tell me if this mod works if you set my body preset, because I have the mod works MCM menu is, but no changes in the body is not, absolutely, no more no less with any number of sex scenes. I didn't include moments with a succubus, Bimbo, etc.? I have is a mod Soulgem Oven, it can conflict? Body CT77

2 hours ago, Kingslayer101 said:

Whats the best value for weight adjustment? Im trying to get my skinny character to go thicc.

For that, you will need a body type that actually looks thick at high weight values. 

Most bodies out there equate high weight with big boobs.

I put together a body type for that reason. It goes from thin to thick.

It is based on CBBE and available in the downloads of Hormones.

1 hour ago, bray114 said:

Good day, tell me if this mod works if you set my body preset, because I have the mod works MCM menu is, but no changes in the body is not, absolutely, no more no less with any number of sex scenes. I didn't include moments with a succubus, Bimbo, etc.? I have is a mod Soulgem Oven, it can conflict? Body CT77

I never used CT77 but maybe someone we has it can comment.