SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.  I used to use the previous version of TDF  Prostitution, along with Beastess, and TDF was working fine, but Beastess had problems.  I recently did a full reinstall since both packages have new versions, and I also switched to MO.  Now Beastess seems to be working but when I try to find clients for my followers, or when I tell them to find their own, the client is interested, but the follower never starts the negotiation dialog and they rarely start sex.  If I tell the follower she is off the clock the animations may start, but going through a door to a new cell is far more likely to make it work.  I have changed load orders some, but since I don't know where the problem is coming from, it's just guessing.

About the loadorder list, you could try to see in Documents/AppData/Local/Skyrim folder.

Note that the AppData is an hidden folder and you should set it as un-hidden in the folder instruments.

I let LOOT change my load order and now it is crashing at load time.

Active Mods

•  00 Skyrim.esm

•  01 Update.esm

•  02 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 2.1.0]

•  03 Falskaar.esm

•  04 Wyrmstooth.esp [Version 1.15]

•  05 ApachiiHairFemales.esm

•  06 ApachiiHair.esm

•  07 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

•  08 SexLab.esm [Version 1.59b]

•  09 CreatureFramework.esm [Version 1.0.0]

•  0A BBLuxurySuite.esm

•  0B SexLabAroused.esm

•  0C 3DNPC.esp [Version 3.09]

•  0D SkyUI.esp

•  0E Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .esp

•  0F SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

•  10 AMatterOfTime.esp [Version 2.00]

•  11 Immersive Arousal.esp

•  12 LeftHandRings.esp [Version 1.4]

•  13 Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

•  14 Realistic crime report radius.esp

•  15 Apropos.esp

•  16 RaceMenu.esp

•  17 SleepTight.esp

•  18 Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

•  19 Bag of Holding.esp

•  1A High Level Enemies - Falskaar.esp

•  1B High Level Enemies.esp

•  1C female mannequins.esp

•  1D vImmersiveBeds.esp

•  1E Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

•  1F Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp [Version 3.4]

•  20 Moss Rocks.esp

•  21 Better Dynamic Snow.esp [Version 2.4]

•  22 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

•  23 DibellanDefender.esp

•  24 FNISSexyMove.esp

•  25 HDT Havok Object.esp

•  26 Helgen Reborn.esp [Version 105.3]

•  27 SlaveTats.esp

•  28 Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp

•  29 Immersive detection of NPC.esp

•  2A MoreNastyCritters.esp

•  2B One With Nature.esp

•  2C RAS - Riverwood CharGen.esp

•  2D RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

•  2E RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

•  2F Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

•  30 RealisticRoomRental-Basic.esp

•  31 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

•  32 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

•  33 SOSRaceMenu.esp

•  34 SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

•  35 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

•  36 StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

•  37 WATER Falskaar.esp

•  38 Bathing in Skyrim - Water for WATER (Falskaar).esp

•  39 WATER.esp

•  3A Bathing in Skyrim - Water for WATER (Vanilla).esp

•  3B animal_mansion.esp

•  3C Run For Your Lives.esp [Version 2.0.5]

•  3D SexLab Beastess.esp

•  3E SexLabWerewolves.esp

•  3F Follower Tweaks - WA - LCR.esp

•  40 Arganna the Belle Argis.esp

•  41 SexLab_DibellaCult_BBL.esp

•  42 BeastessLair.esp

•  43 Random Alternate Start.esp

•  44 Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp

•  45 BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp

•  46 Immersive Patrols II.esp

•  47 DungeonQuestAwareness.esp

•  48 LIAT - Sounds.esp

•  49 FNISspells.esp

•  4A BBLSVisitors.esp

•  4B LIAT - NPCs.esp

•  4C WATER Plants.esp

•  4D SexLabDefeat.esp

•  4E BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp

•  4F BBLSspouse.esp

•  50 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

FNIS is saying this...

FNIS Behavior V5.3   5/2/2015 6:48:55 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...

Reading Beastess V0.1 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.3 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.59c ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Creature Pack not installed

mt_behavior usage: 3.6 %   ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 3.0 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

1048 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character)

0 possible consistence issues

...When I try to find clients for my followers, or when I tell them to find their own, the client is interested, but the follower never starts the negotiation dialog and they rarely start sex.

You still have Fus Roh D-oh installed, right? If not that, it's a matter of my mod's scripts not firing for some reason. Scripts of this nature are unlikely to conflict with anything. In such a case, it's possible that you didn't install the .bsa file properly (which is unlikely because you were able to recruit the prostitute to begin with) or your current save game is broken and not allowing scripts to be executed correctly.

If I tell the follower she is off the clock the animations may start, but going through a door to a new cell is far more likely to make it work.

Here, I'm not sure what you're talking about because there should be no animations after dismissing a prostitute from your employ, unless you have had him/her earn 1000 gold (unmodified by multipliers) or more.

...When I try to find clients for my followers, or when I tell them to find their own, the client is interested, but the follower never starts the negotiation dialog and they rarely start sex.

You still have Fus Roh D-oh installed, right? If not that, it's a matter of my mod's scripts not firing for some reason. Scripts of this nature are unlikely to conflict with anything. In such a case, it's possible that you didn't install the .bsa file properly (which is unlikely because you were able to recruit the prostitute to begin with) or your current save game is broken and not allowing scripts to be executed correctly.

If I tell the follower she is off the clock the animations may start, but going through a door to a new cell is far more likely to make it work.

Here, I'm not sure what you're talking about because there should be no animations after dismissing a prostitute from your employ, unless you have had him/her earn 1000 gold (unmodified by multipliers) or more.

Fuz Ro Doh is installed, so I will try to reinstall.  I may have to start a new character, but it has failed to work for several of them already, I have been restarting each time I make a significant change so I can see if it finally works.

If she pays me and stops work I just ask her back, telling the whore she is off the clock when she hasn't turned a trick yet lets her stay on the job, so she never leaves, but sometimes that is enough for the customer to hand her money and they begin... the dialog gets skipped.  Still, going through a door is far more likely to trigger animation start.

I have started going through my entire load list to check each download page for missed requirements (done 20 of about 70).  I may have found one real issue but about three items of interest have caused me to drop a mod each time... at this point a new character will most likely be mandatory.  I have been restarting so often I don't think I have gotten past level 9, most times it was only 2 to 5.  There have been several times I stopped getting any experience and then I make a new order and it starts again.

Whenever someone mentions that they're doing something that should be triggering a script to fire, but it doesn't at the moment and seems to delay until they do something like loading a new area in the game, I'm inclined to suggest that there is some sort of scripting engine issue (i.e. serious script lag). Look at your Papyrus logs. Are they abnormally long? Or do they include long repeated errors?

Whenever someone mentions that they're doing something that should be triggering a script to fire, but it doesn't at the moment and seems to delay until they do something like loading a new area in the game, I'm inclined to suggest that there is some sort of scripting engine issue (i.e. serious script lag). Look at your Papyrus logs. Are they abnormally long? Or do they include long repeated errors?

There aren't errors recorded in my log file, but animations are late few seconds most of the time.

I looked in the Skyrim directory and there is a FuzRoD'oh.log that says...

Fuz Ro D'oh Initializing...

Unsupported runtime version 09200000

and Fuz is definitely not working.  Has Skyrim actually updated?  or I have an old Fuz???

A Papyrus log has...

Storage Saving...

Done!

Storage Saving...

- discarded: 4

Done!

Storage Saving...

Done!

Storage Saving...

Done!

Storage Saving...

Done!

Papyrus Loading File: ../SexLab/AnimationProfile_1.json

Override decided: 585921664

Storage Saving...

Done!

Storage Saving...

Done!

Storage Saving...

Done!

and in a  previous version of this log that SexLab file was being loaded several times and each time had at least 15 to 25 of the Override decided line following.  I don't' know what would be abnormal, since I have never tried to check the logs, but this looks like excess repetition to me.

@germanicus: SexLab Framework runs a lot of code each time it tries to start a new animation, so that's expected.

@lothran: Fus Roh Doh not working causes issues for sure with my mod. I would try to get that issue addressed on that mod's support thread because I'm not very familiar with the what its error logs mean.

I have only one problem, when I'm using this mod with SexLab 1.60 a3 none of characters will undress for sex, and it will not help if I change settings in SexLab MCM menu to remove all gear/armors.. I'm using SL 1.60a3 because it does not have animations limit..

I've noticed something a bit strange and was wondering if someone might know whats causing it or could point me in a general direction.

So its about telling pros to Dance for some cash.

When I tell her to dance she'll dance just fine for the 1st time.

But then when I ask her a second time, the dance will start (shows the first frame) the she'll start clapping and commenting like a spectator.

If I talk to her I get the option to tell her to stop dancing, she'll stop her clapping.

If I ask her to dance again but talk to her right as the dance starts she'll keep dancing, till I close the conversation window, then she starts clapping again.

Other NPC's watching will watch on as if she was dancing when shes clapping.

This even happens when there are no other NPC's around.

@germanicus: SexLab Framework runs a lot of code each time it tries to start a new animation, so that's expected.

@lothran: Fus Roh Doh not working causes issues for sure with my mod. I would try to get that issue addressed on that mod's support thread because I'm not very familiar with the what its error logs mean.

Fuz Ro D'oh appears to have started working when I downloaded SKSE again.  So there were expected version issues going on,  I had to cut back to a minimum set of mods to support the sex modes I wanted to use.  Then I searched for each one to triple check that I am using the latest version and that all requirements were met.  It has been tedious, but now Fuz, TDF Aggressive Prostitution, and Beastess are working as part of a core set of 21 mods.  I have lost count of how many restarts I made to check if behaviors had corrected themselves.

post-728792-0-24482200-1431056217_thumb.png

Not sure if this is a bug:

When I ask the Yarl in Whiterun for sex, he won't follow me. He will just remain sitted and then I ll have to continue the dialog at the throne.

I am not sure, but I think in some previous versions, the Yarl would normally follow me.

i was thinking that it might be nice to exclude the player's followers (getplayerteammate) from the ranks of potiential clients. It seems a little odd to take someone off the clock and immediately start asking them if they want to pay for what they have been selling.

• 2 weeks later...

My followers are fading to invisibility with this mod active. bottom or top of load order

so weird...

uninstalled a ton of mods to find it's this, damn!

they are present, when they sprint they fade back to visible and when they stop they fade to invisible again.. wth!! lol

when uninstalled this and save, restart game after using save cleaner on the save, they are back visible. gah..

EDIT: appears to be HDT, also changed some animations which helped - now only some go invisible due to HDT :(

Hi,

the mod works for me just fine, but on problem I have.

If I put a babe to work in Whiterun City or to the Jarl, then they do their job. But every time I ask her for the money, then they only say that they have earned none. Is this a bug, or what I'm doing wrong?

My followers are fading to invisibility with this mod active. bottom or top of load order

so weird...

uninstalled a ton of mods to find it's this, damn!

they are present, when they sprint they fade back to visible and when they stop they fade to invisible again.. wth!! lol

when uninstalled this and save, restart game after using save cleaner on the save, they are back visible. gah..

Whatever is causing that, it is not this mod. There is nothing in this mod that changes the visibility on anyone.

I think that TDF needs more info about your problem.

I use EFF too and I have any problem with.

Did you gave at least one client to Lydia before say her "Alright, you are off clock?".

If not, she will answer you, forever, that yu need to find her at last one job and you cannot dismiss her as prostitute even if you can dismiss her abyway as follower (EFF option).

On another one of my mods, someone posted:

This is a great mod that does poise better than any other mod I've tried, but heads up to any Requiem users: This mod creates a blue swirling magic effect over certain high level NPCs (Ulfric, Tullius, and I think a few others). According to Requiem's creator, this is the reason: " Some mods use invisible Aura spells to detect certain things (like Cerwiden and Vilja using these to determine if someone needs healing) - If these effects are not flagged as Unabsorbable, things with Absorb Magic abilities will display this blue swirl"

Just a heads up, to anyone thinking of using this with Requiem.

And when I read that... man, was I embarrassed... I had been dismissing reports of that from a lot of users on this thread (and probably the many other people who don't care to send in bug reports). I'm very sorry about that. (Apparantly, nyctophilia had mentioned it, but I had glossed over it like an idiot!) I've uploaded a patch. Hopefully, that helps.

On another one of my mods, someone posted:

This is a great mod that does poise better than any other mod I've tried, but heads up to any Requiem users: This mod creates a blue swirling magic effect over certain high level NPCs (Ulfric, Tullius, and I think a few others). According to Requiem's creator, this is the reason: " Some mods use invisible Aura spells to detect certain things (like Cerwiden and Vilja using these to determine if someone needs healing) - If these effects are not flagged as Unabsorbable, things with Absorb Magic abilities will display this blue swirl"

Just a heads up, to anyone thinking of using this with Requiem.

And when I read that... man, was I embarrassed... I had been dismissing reports of that from a lot of users on this thread (and probably the many other people who don't care to send in bug reports). I'm very sorry about that. (Apparantly, nyctophilia had mentioned it, but I had glossed over it like an idiot!) I've uploaded a patch. Hopefully, that helps.

Does this fix the blue aura issue in general, or just when used with Requiem?  I have never used Req but I do get this aura appearing when running NPC prostitutes.  As soon as they start sex with another NPC, my PC gets the blue aura.  Didn't worry about too much so I didn't report it (stupid mistake on my part - should have reported it here).  Thing is, it may be related to other magic related mods, because there are times where it doesn't appear.  The only magic related mods I use currently are Apocalyse and Lost Grimoire.  They don't modify existing spells, just add new ones, so those 2 shouldn't be affecting each other.  Can't say whether I still get the issue right now because I have stopped playing Skyrim for a while (was TRYING to play Witcher 3 but may need to update my vid card to something with a little more oomph or tone down the W3 settings).  If the patch doesn't actually require Req, I may try it out and see if it helps.

The patch doesn't involve modifying anything from Requiem (i.e. does not depend on Requiem). It only checks "Disallow Spell Absorb/Reflect" on the cloak spells used. So, I suppose if other mods produce the blue aura because of this flag being unchecked then it should work then too. Tell me if it does, so I'll change the name.

In fact, since the edits would not affect the function of the main mod, I would have just released a new version (users who hadn't experienced the issue would not be affected in any way) instead of a patch... but I really hate having to make people download new versions and, more importantly, I don't want to force people who translate the mod to have to release a whole new version with just a trivial change.

If and when I get back the Skyrim (probably be tonight since W3 is not being nice to me right now :( ), I'll add the fix in and see what happens.  Again, on some characters I did not get the aura, some I did, and I've made some mod changes since I last was using TDF, so my test may not be the best, but I'll let you know the results...

I was getting this effect and never used Requim.  The patch fixed it!!!!   Very annoying I only had it on one toon and I could not figure out what was causing it so I gave up.  I could erase the effect but only by clearing all the permanent effects.  Restoring those one at a time, racial abilities etc was too painful.  Anyway, this is fixed and thanks for finding it :)