Vault Vixen Visuals - Adult Lore Friendly Complete Image Retexture Mod

1 hour ago, Nuverotic said:

I am familiar with that and I too think that would be a fun thing to add. I’ll look into it when I’m done with this mod.

That would be cool, though another collectable.....wow....."I am sorry Shuan, but see there were these bottles.....and bobble heads......and magazines......and cards.....and.....  " 

Looking forward to it.

52 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

That would be cool, though another collectable.....wow....."I am sorry Shuan, but see there were these bottles.....and bobble heads......and magazines......and cards.....and.....  " 

Looking forward to it.

lol, I still think Shaun sent clones of himself who turned out to be the father of Fallout 3, but I dunno. What I do know is that Shaun is nowhere NEAR as important as collectibles...

Also, I'm currently uploading the Magazine Update.

1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

Hello, I tested the mod, it looks fantastic. Thank you very much for sharing.

Is it possible that the mod overwrites certain textures from luxor8071 - Fallout 4 HD Overhaul? I suddenly had muddy door textures, mattresses and a few others - after uninstalling it in Vortex it worked again.

It could be a coincidence, but I still wanted to ask. Maybe it's some kind of vortex thing.

I didn't touch any textures that would be environment or furniture stuff. Only images with pictures or logo's. And to remain lore friendly, I left store names and their logo's alone. So it was probably a coincidence.

17 hours ago, TheHenshinGamer said:

This is gonna be an out of the blue kind of question, but are you familiar with "Ketaro's Treasures"? Because I think it would be fun to have lewd cards of your pics to collect in game.

FYI, I've downloaded Ketaro's Treasures and am looking at the files. I'll make a little tester tonight and tag you. Lot more collectibles in here than I remember. I'm REALLY excited to make all of these things my own slutty slices of fun.

Edited by Nuverotic
1 hour ago, ForsakenNomad said:

If you use Ketaros Framework, you can actually create new collectibles rather than just replace the textures for existing ones. Here is an example of one on LL:

Awesome! Now I just have to go dig into it and see what he did.

This took about 3 hours... If only I had this kind of time to do EVERY image in the game... We'd have one helluva'n awesome Fallout 4... But, I gotta feed my kids. lol. I wish I could do this full time instead of work... Life sucks

image.png.ab6abe3b9ca9dca4d076bfa3fe7f8d45.png

Edited by Nuverotic
3 hours ago, Nuverotic said:

This took about 3 hours... If only I had this kind of time to do EVERY image in the game... We'd have one helluva'n awesome Fallout 4... But, I gotta feed my kids. lol. I wish I could do this full time instead of work... Life sucks

image.png.ab6abe3b9ca9dca4d076bfa3fe7f8d45.png

Whoa that is awesome.     Looking for to seeing what tie ins you will have with Nuka Ride.  

image.png.739e63abb49c528f1d00f651e9a388d6.png

10 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Whoa that is awesome.     Looking for to seeing what tie ins you will have with Nuka Ride.  

image.png.739e63abb49c528f1d00f651e9a388d6.png

I love this image. What is it from? Has some SERIOUS 80's horror vibes.

Nuka Ride, I just did about 6 posters for him. I'm going to redo them when I have time but he needed something now. When I make my "Collectibles" mod. I'll be putting a lot of time into each image. For example, that one I just posted took three hours, whereas the typical redesign of images in my mods usually take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. So for the collectibles mod, they should be three times better. 

19 hours ago, Nuverotic said:

I love this image. What is it from? Has some SERIOUS 80's horror vibes.

Nuka Ride, I just did about 6 posters for him. I'm going to redo them when I have time but he needed something now. When I make my "Collectibles" mod. I'll be putting a lot of time into each image. For example, that one I just posted took three hours, whereas the typical redesign of images in my mods usually take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. So for the collectibles mod, they should be three times better. 

Here is the full image, though you would have to ask @JB. as I don't konw what it is from.

The second one was my weak attempt to make a movie poster for him, starting my fav: Racquel Darrian

Spoiler

1795920108_PosterOriginal.thumb.png.e8d6250a53ba7190d2228c53cf86a4d0.png.fb792efaa61aa057677382a77223d318.png

TheMotorcycle_low.jpg.361f89d478545076873324ec33cf81cb.jpg

27 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Here is the full image, though you would have to ask @JB. as I don't konw what it is from.

The second one was my weak attempt to make a movie poster for him, starting my fav: Racquel Darrian

Reveal hidden contents

1795920108_PosterOriginal.thumb.png.e8d6250a53ba7190d2228c53cf86a4d0.png.fb792efaa61aa057677382a77223d318.png

TheMotorcycle_low.jpg.361f89d478545076873324ec33cf81cb.jpg

Man talk about a throwback...

6 hours ago, Nuverotic said:

I make smut for a hobby. All of my free time is spent on that. I have a wide range of experience. LoL

Hey I'm ecstatic you've upload some magazines, Yeah! 

btw... I'm slow but I think I got her hair tint close enough now... 

image.png.9e22dcb288b391e354f73756b023538c.png 

14 hours ago, Nuverotic said:

Working on Billboards finally... Remember... Try not to get offended.

Hide contents

image.png.81a8baad0286cbe5e0498132d944d7a1.png

Love the Red Rocket one. As someone that loves the Old Automotive memorabilia. Gah, i need a whole pack of just car adverts, oil signage to go with my Red Rocket that is always my player home. 

3 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Great work, I am out of likes, so this is it. 

I should ask to see if you can do a (SFW) billboard for Olivia Overnight (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42052)

So, maybe something like one of these? I prefer the Night Time one, obviously it matches the show idea... What do you think? I did two. I'll put the one you like best in with the signage pack. Just for asking. :) If for some reason you pick the Day Time one, I'll have to redo it's Text. I was still working on logo idea's and text types when I realized I should probably be making it a night shot.

Spoiler

image.png.f5ba78bc092175f3e31559e4b8098315.png

image.png.2186fa8bccf255b75a53b89c3786153f.png