Vault Vixen Visuals - Adult Lore Friendly Complete Image Retexture Mod

8 hours ago, Nuverotic said:

So, maybe something like one of these? I prefer the Night Time one, obviously it matches the show idea... What do you think? I did two. I'll put the one you like best in with the signage pack. Just for asking. :) If for some reason you pick the Day Time one, I'll have to redo it's Text. I was still working on logo idea's and text types when I realized I should probably be making it a night shot.

Hide contents

image.png.f5ba78bc092175f3e31559e4b8098315.png

image.png.2186fa8bccf255b75a53b89c3786153f.png

Wow.... I will have to use both of these, just not on Nexus.   However, since I no longer have contact with the DJ, I won't be able to use these in a public fashion.  Anyway, these are great.   I like the dark one much better, and I have considered moving her out to NW rather than transmitting from Concord, based on that first poster.

Great work!

8 hours ago, Nuverotic said:

SFW version
Also just realized you were the creator of this mod. Hopefully you'll find some good use for the image. I could probably do a square one too if you need a thumbnail.

Hide contents

image.png.8683b6dae5d23b038609f5c016e255d8.png

Hey....I should have asked before doing this, but I posted this to my mod page with credit to you.   First, do I have your permission to use the image above?  Second how do you wish to be credited?  Right now I have:

Special thanks to the creator of the Olivia Overnight Billboard: Nuverotic

You are going to inspire me to go back in and add Ghost Train's newer music.  They gave me carte blanche to use their stuff since they have had a few people come up and say "Hey, I heard you about you from Fallout 4" 

Spoiler

This kind of music will fit nicely within Nuka Ride, though.....a bit immersion breaking.

46 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Hey....I should have asked before doing this, but I posted this to my mod page with credit to you.   First, do I have your permission to use the image above?  Second how do you wish to be credited?  Right now I have:

Special thanks to the creator of the Olivia Overnight Billboard: Nuverotic

You are going to inspire me to go back in and add Ghost Train's newer music.  They gave me carte blanche to use their stuff since they have had a few people come up and say "Hey, I heard you about you from Fallout 4" 

Hide contents

This kind of music will fit nicely within Nuka Ride, though.....a bit immersion breaking.

Yea, you can use those for your mod. And @Nuveroticor just Nuverotic is fine. 

4 hours ago, Kiara said:

If you need pointers, let me know. Always happy to collaborate

I will gladly accept all and any Creation Kit help. 
It’s been a LONG time since I created a painting pack, so that’s on the list. And I’m working on a Radio Station mod that has Joe Logan as the host. (AI generated Joe Rogan voice) where he interviews people like Mayor McDonough and does commercials and stuff in between songs. And the last mod I’m working on is a HUGE quest mod about sentient AI. :)

Edited by Nuverotic
38 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

I read the radio mod comments, and it says that the NPC project (meet the DJ) was abandoned. So by her, you mean the radio transmitter ?

Voice actors hate it but Voice AI works INCREDIBLY well when you’re making mods with voices.

14 hours ago, Nuverotic said:

Voice actors hate it but Voice AI works INCREDIBLY well when you’re making mods with voices.

True, but I won't burn that bridge with the DJ as she is pretty cool, especially when we were planning on making her an NPC.   

15 hours ago, lee3310 said:

I read the radio mod comments, and it says that the NPC project (meet the DJ) was abandoned. So by her, you mean the radio transmitter ?

The radio transmitter.  I keep hope that one day she will come back and ask to restart the mod, but......not sure how she will find the NR mod. 

9 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

I keep hope that one day she will come back and ask to restart the mod

That would be cool. I don't know why Bethesda didn't add a mini quest to restore radio WRVR with Anne Hargraves (and the others) as hosts instead of recruiting her as a settler with broken/missing dialogue.

59 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

That would be cool. I don't know why Bethesda didn't add a mini quest to restore radio WRVR with Anne Hargraves (and the others) as hosts instead of recruiting her as a settler with broken/missing dialogue.

Like with most of the other cut and/or unfinished content, they had to ship the game and management decided there was no budget for finishing things they couldn't effectively monetize (devs had to switch to building the planned DLCs and other games). The Combat Zone is the biggest glaring example, but there are plenty of others. Maybe someone will make a WRVR mod similar to the lovely Combat Zone Restored.

6 minutes ago, TheHenshinGamer said:

what tablet did ya get?

I ALMOST got a Wacom Mobile Studio... The price tag was too hefty for a "beginner" like me. So I went with the Kamvas Pro 16 2k. Which I think will be fine. I just got my last of three monitors upgraded so they're all 32 inches in 2k. And now I've got my Macbook Pro hooked up on the desk which the Kamvas will plug into. I've got an i13k and a 4090 with 128 gigs of ram so I don't think I'll have many bottlenecks now, especially with the Macbook running Photoshop exclusively. 
Really I just need to find the best way to instantly transfer files from PC to Mac, and I think I'll use Google Drive for that but I don't know yet.
All in all I finally feel like my setup is complete, and I'm super stoked.

15 hours ago, Nuverotic said:

I just need to find the best way to instantly transfer files from PC to Mac, and I think I'll use Google Drive for that but I don't know yet.

Tromboning out to the Internet and back again is the opposite of what I'd call "instantly." Consider setting up file sharing in your local network, and then you can just drag files from the Mac to the PC or vice versa. How to configure file sharing depends on whether you want to share a directory on your Mac and connect to it from Windows, or the reverse, or both, but it's not that much work to set up and will be much faster than saving to some cloud service and then downloading it all again.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Tromboning out to the Internet and back again is the opposite of what I'd call "instantly." Consider setting up file sharing in your local network, and then you can just drag files from the Mac to the PC or vice versa. How to configure file sharing depends on whether you want to share a directory on your Mac and connect to it from Windows, or the reverse, or both, but it's not that much work to set up and will be much faster than saving to some cloud service and then downloading it all again.

Took your advice and setup the local Network. Excellent choice. Thanks for the tip.

1 hour ago, Nuverotic said:

Took your advice and setup the local Network. Excellent choice. Thanks for the tip.

For what it's worth, those are features which existed since the first network-capable versions of Windows and the first versions of MacOS (and its predecessor NeXTSTEP and other BSDs it's based on). I find it amusing, though perhaps disconcerting, how cloudification has caused entire generations of users to forget their operating systems have these features already.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

For what it's worth, those are features which existed since the first network-capable versions of Windows and the first versions of MacOS (and its predecessor NeXTSTEP and other BSDs it's based on). I find it amusing, though perhaps disconcerting, how cloudification has caused entire generations of users to forget their operating systems have these features already.

You’re not wrong. Last time I dealt with anything LAN was in like 1995 setting up LAN parties to play RTS’s with friends. Then Halo came out and I never used LAN again. Well the PCs version anyway

I like to bug you all from time to time at random just so you get a little notification and you feel even the tiniest bit loved and noticed. :) You guys matter. You especially. All the quirks and things we hate about ourselves, we’ve all got em and you’re not alone. You’ve got some online friends here even if fleeting. 

Side note: I’m about halfway through the signage. There’s a lot of it and it’s all marketing so I have a lot more to do to each file. Like remake the logo they have distressed so I can control it and distress or not if I want. Figuring out slogans and logos and ways to keep the topic lore friendly. Pushing the envelope in some places just to make some people uncomfortable. And just generally working with a lot more layers. But it’s coming along. 

Now if I could just draw as good as Jab does, from muscle memory

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Tomomi 92 said:

Is it me or none of these files have correct paths that can be applied in Starfield?

hmm are you talking about this mod??  because if so this mod was made for Fallout not Starfield.

16 hours ago, Tomomi 92 said:

Is it me or none of these files have correct paths that can be applied in Starfield?

All the paths are correct on all my mods. 
If you're having issues with my Starfield Mods, you should definitely go to that mods page and ask there. However, while I'm here, Starfield uses TWO different structures, depending on whether you deleted the temp file structure it creates for the Message of the Day. I can't remember details, you'll have to look it up, but Starfield has a wonky structure for files.