Vault Vixen Visuals - Adult Lore Friendly Complete Image Retexture Mod

18 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

The children of atom one is a bit off topic, don't you think. Maybe some atom tats (those weird circle symboles used in the game). 

Yea the problem is I'd have to draw those by hand. Which is fine. But when I start drawing these by hand, my workload becomes WAY too much. I try to generalize them as much as possible for that reason.

Thought these last few images I did were kind of funny. Decided to share em here before I finish the whole Nuka DLC. I should be done with it by tonight. Remember, it's just jokes folks. Don't beat women. Don't be racist. Unless you're in a fantastical 1950's game. 

image.png.039de835bb4d71f5981aca88834234ad.pngimage.png.76213b665fcd6d1626ff413f0afcc655.png
image.png.2d19859ed8d48316b5717dc3c51deaaa.pngimage.png.9af2be8b4c8c5b7406dca7186be75722.pngimage.thumb.png.5b1c72f856543320a1749a6c5d87cf5e.png

Anyone have Fallout 4 installed and a save in Nuka World that would want to help me out? I'm trying to test an Alpha Map I made... I just need to get a screenshot of it in game to see if it's working because Photoshop makes Alpha Maps a little different than Bethesda so I'm not sure if I got it right or not. 
If you're willing to help, I'll upload the file here. It'll be in the downloads under TEST FILE. Just install that, overwrite whatever. It's just one file. I'll post the image here of what you're looking for in game. Just need to see that the transparency is working as planned. These should be wooden cut-outs in game.
First one to get me a screen shot of one of these characters in game, will get a temp mod just for you with all the billboards I've done so far. While everyone else has to wait till I complete the whole folder. :)
image.thumb.png.577bb8a1084273e2e3ceb53515636dbe.png

The Pickman replacements are just awesome looking, fucking LOL for the Blast Radius one, very clever, the Guns & Bullets ones are, from what I've heard about chicks in the military, pretty accurate.

EDIT: Also, check the grammar in that recent slavery post, the one with the ancient Greeks, it should say "I think slavery is the greatest achievement of Greek civilization" or "I think that slavery is the greatest achievement of Greek civilization"

Edited by Z0mBieP00Nani
22 minutes ago, Kalamaki22 said:

The other dlc contains the same 6 files as the misc one, is there a differnce?  There isn't a png file, so I cannot compare.

Fab work,, thank you.

I know there are a few in the last DLC workshop that are the exact same. I just put them there anyway to make sure they overwrite anything you may have loose in your files.

3 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

The Pickman replacements are just awesome looking, fucking LOL for the Blast Radius one, very clever, the Guns & Bullets ones are, from what I've heard about chicks in the military, pretty accurate.

EDIT: Also, check the grammar in that recent slavery post, the one with the ancient Greeks, it should say "I think slavery is the greatest achievement of Greek civilization" or "I think that slavery is the greatest achievement of Greek civilization"

Thank you so very much. Love the appreciation and commentary. Also appreciate the grammar check. I MIGHT change it, but I might not. lol. I'm working on the final half of the billboards right now and it's taken me over a month to do them all so far. There are sooo many billboards. But I'm about halfway done, maybe a bit more now so, once I finish those, if I remember, I'll change that text. Thanks again.

39 minutes ago, Nuverotic said:

I know there are a few in the last DLC workshop that are the exact same. I just put them there anyway to make sure they overwrite anything you may have loose in your files.

Thank you, agree on Pickman as well, the whole package is a delight, the magazines made me go and get one of the mods that adds in the extra tattoo mags etc.  When you hava finished will you be doing an all in one?  I appreciate this is a hell of a lot of work and must take a lot of your time, really appreciated and seriously looking forward to the next release.

10 hours ago, Nuverotic said:

Anyone have Fallout 4 installed and a save in Nuka World that would want to help me out? I'm trying to test an Alpha Map I made... I just need to get a screenshot of it in game to see if it's working because Photoshop makes Alpha Maps a little different than Bethesda so I'm not sure if I got it right or not. 
If you're willing to help, I'll upload the file here. It'll be in the downloads under TEST FILE. Just install that, overwrite whatever. It's just one file. I'll post the image here of what you're looking for in game. Just need to see that the transparency is working as planned. These should be wooden cut-outs in game.
First one to get me a screen shot of one of these characters in game, will get a temp mod just for you with all the billboards I've done so far. While everyone else has to wait till I complete the whole folder. :)
image.thumb.png.577bb8a1084273e2e3ceb53515636dbe.png

probably missed the boat on this one but anyway

Spoiler

image.jpeg.d577a8e5d4ca1814d8c27f8cbc219144.jpeg

image.jpeg.039bbbedd9f579b698de7477c7cb8081.jpeg

image.jpeg.d7910a4fcb1a7bf87705acb9a9f19816.jpeg

my ability at screenshots is not the greatest but hope this helps

p.s. i can wait for the regular release of billboards (if by chance i am the first)

Edited by valcon767
1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

Hide contents

p.s. i can wait for the regular release of billboards (if by chance i am the first)

YES!!! SUCCESS!!! 
Looks like I may need to work on the Alpha map near the top of their heads but overall it atleast works! I’m stoked! This opens so many doors for me to make cool new shit! 
when I wake up in the morning I’ll upload the Billboards Folder to my Mega Account and send you a link! You’re the best. Thanks again! I hope you like the billboards when you get them. Just give me about 6 hours to sleep. 

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

Hide contents

That’s so weird that it cut off near the tops a little because I was perfect in my Alpha tracing. I’ll have to figure out why that happened. Maybe the specular or normal maps alphas fucked it up. Hmmm. 

Apologies if anyone has mentioned it already (I didn't see it stated), but the new "Other DLC" collection replaces 6 of the same textures that were previously included in the "Miscellaneous" collection. Was that intentional?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Apologies if anyone has mentioned it already (I didn't see it stated), but the new "Other DLC" collection replaces 6 of the same textures that were previously included in the "Miscellaneous" collection. Was that intentional?

Yes, because they're also in the DLC, and I didn't want your DLC files overwriting my miscellaneous files, so I just added them to the DLC folder as well. It's just a safeguard really. In the end, they are the exact same files.

Edited by Nuverotic
17 minutes ago, Nuverotic said:

Yes, because they're also in the DLC, and I didn't want your DLC files overwriting my miscellaneous files, so I just added them to the DLC folder as well. It's just a safeguard really. In the end, they are the exact same files.

Makes sense, thanks.

Keep in mind that the textures in the DLCs are inside BA2 archives which will always be overridden by loose files from your mod anyway, and even if the replacer textures were packed into their own BA2 archive it would still take precedence because the game loads its own ESM and the DLCs' ESM plugins (and their associated archives) before any from mods (even when associated with other ESM plugins). I suppose it does give users the opportunity to more easily mix-n-match between other texture replacer mods though.

I've got 50 more images to do and I'm done with the entire mod!
There are 200 images in the Billboards (Signage) Folder. I've been working hard all week to get it finished but I don't want to rush it and end up with art I'm not proud of or wouldn't want in my game. 
A couple more days and I should be entirely done. Then I'll repackage everything and remove the PNG files to put them in their own download for your viewing pleasure, and to save mod size.

50 minutes ago, TheHenshinGamer said:

Hey man. I don't want to put more work on ya plate (and the work you're putting in is GODLY, keep it up!) but ya think you could make a version of the mod with zero clothing? Like, a nudist friendly version? If not, that's cool, just figured I'd ask.

Like just, everyone completely nude? I personally prefer the variants of topless, pantless, with lingerie, with some clothes, and just mixing it up so it doesn't get too boring. I could do what you're asking, but it would honestly take me like, another 4 months (That's how long this one has taken so far). So to be totally honest with you I probably won't do that. I'm starting on a companion mod after this one, then a full blown quest mod after that so my modding schedule is like, completely booked. lol. But I like where your head is at.

That being said, I see you're working on a mod called Lewd Nudist Run. If you'd like I could make you a billboard and a poster for that. Specifically for your mod. I don't mind helping other mod authors at all, just redoing ALL the work I've currently done, I just don't think I have the patience, or the will. :(