The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Vor 14 Minuten sagte Nazguli Tyvek:

Nach dem Neuladen des Spiels befindet sich die Questbox nun im abgeschlossenen Zustand. Vielleicht habe ich die Questbox voreilig ausprobiert, aber ich schaffe es immer noch nicht, die Sybil dazu zu bringen, irgendwelche Szenen zu drehen. Der Dialog funktioniert jedoch und die Quest geht weiter. Würde das Starten des Mods in der falschen Ladereihenfolge dies verursachen, obwohl es später behoben wurde?

That is quite possible.

In quest mods, things are often initiated at a very early stage of the game - which are then in the save state.

Changing the loading order can lead to incompatibilities.

I have experienced such things again and again - that is why I always test these mods very thoroughly until I use them in the actual game.

In a case like theirs I would even start completely with the re-creation of the character ... I even did in the current playthrough.

Without it, I had big problems with this mod in a previous playthrough - especially with the sex scenes between my character and the Sybil - which are very important for the quest progression ... please remember - that Dibella talks to you THROUGH her medium - the Sybil!

8 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

That is quite possible.

In quest mods, things are often initiated at a very early stage of the game - which are then in the save state.

Changing the loading order can lead to incompatibilities.

I have experienced such things again and again - that is why I always test these mods very thoroughly until I use them in the actual game.

In a case like theirs I would even start completely with the re-creation of the character ... I even did in the current playthrough.

Without it, I had big problems with this mod in a previous playthrough - especially with the sex scenes between my character and the Sybil - which are very important for the quest progression ... please remember - that Dibella talks to you THROUGH her medium - the Sybil!

I played the quest a while ago and updated the mod. Apparently when I updated everything it moved the mod to a different load spot. The questline advanced like it was supposed to despite there being no sex scenes. Thank you for your help.

Vor 44 Minuten sagte Nazguli Tyvek:

Ich habe die Quest vor einiger Zeit gespielt und die Mod aktualisiert. Als ich alles aktualisiert habe, wurde der Mod offenbar an einen anderen Ladepunkt verschoben. Die Questreihe verlief wie vorgesehen, obwohl es keine Sexszenen gab. Ich danke Ihnen für Ihre Hilfe.

The fact that no sex scenes are played is very strange ... and would be a sign for me that something is wrong.

The point of Sybil's training is that she is trained by the Mother Superior (Hamal) only in sex and nothing else.

That's why the other temple sister sends you to the bard academy, for example (because of a flute - the subject of making music with it).

---

Well - it is their free time - I cannot dispose of it.

But I would advise them - to create a new character for a test - and if they have the LAL start - have him start as a householder in Markath.

They can join the sisterhood right away and start the quest line.

If the fortress is still too hard with the sworn at level 1 ... activate the god-mode with console-command and save the Sybil.

After completing this quest - the vanilla quest for the "Favour of Dibella" - the next encounter in the temple between your character and the Sybil leads to the first sex scene.

You can use this to test whether the mod is running properly.

10 hours ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

After rescuing the Sybil, I noticed that her body was messed up (child body with an adult like head). I went to the FAQ and realized that it was caused by not having the load order correct. Apparently, it was placed too high. After getting that fixed and attempting to continue with the quest, the mod wouldn't allow any sex scenes between anyone and the Sybil.

This sounds like some other mod is also resetting the Sybil to a child state in the code, which causes sexlab to refuse to run scenes with her.  You managed to fix it only partway, the visuals are correct but the base state is still child.  I think maybe.  Check your modlist for anything that affects children.  Clothes mods even might do it.

On 6/20/2023 at 9:33 PM, Miauzi said:

The fact that no sex scenes are played is very strange ... and would be a sign for me that something is wrong.

The point of Sybil's training is that she is trained by the Mother Superior (Hamal) only in sex and nothing else.

That's why the other temple sister sends you to the bard academy, for example (because of a flute - the subject of making music with it).

---

But I would advise them - to create a new character for a test - and if they have the LAL start - have him start as a householder in Markath.

If the fortress is still too hard with the sworn at level 1 ... activate the god-mode with console-command and save the Sybil.

After completing this quest - the vanilla quest for the "Favour of Dibella" - the next encounter in the temple between your character and the Sybil leads to the first sex scene.

15 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

This sounds like some other mod is also resetting the Sybil to a child state in the code, which causes sexlab to refuse to run scenes with her.  You managed to fix it only partway, the visuals are correct but the base state is still child.  I think maybe.  Check your modlist for anything that affects children.  Clothes mods even might do it.

So, I double checked my mod load order to make sure everything was good before I started a new game. After I made sure my load order was good and I tested my mods to make sure that none of them were broken. After that I started a new game, and everything worked. The Sybil was in an adult body and the scenes played out. I'm thinking that because I started the game with the mod in the incorrect load order it must have messed everything up. The only curious thing was when I found the Sybil, she had a devious device BJ gag on, and her hands were tied. However, when we left the cell location it disappeared. I thought it was odd, but it didn't cause any issues, so I figured it was part of the mod.

Edited by Nazguli Tyvek
  • 3 weeks later...

Does this Mod has Menu Setup in Game?
I had it once in the game but can't remeber if it had mod menu

I started a new game and no mod menu Temple is changed but I don't get an option to start the quest.

Are there any prequesits to start the quest?

Vor 14 Minuten sagte Clodwig:

Verfügt dieser Mod über ein Menü-Setup im Spiel?
Ich hatte es einmal im Spiel, kann mich aber nicht erinnern, ob es ein Mod-Menü hatte

Ich habe ein neues Spiel gestartet und es wurde kein Mod-Menü „Tempel“ geändert, aber ich bekomme keine Option zum Starten der Quest.

Gibt es irgendwelche Voraussetzungen, um die Quest zu starten?

enter the temple

or approach one of the travelling sisters - for example the one you find in the tavern of Twilight Star.

Edited by Miauzi
1 hour ago, Chlodwig said:

Does this Mod has Menu Setup in Game?

It does not have an MCM.  And like Miauzi said just talk to a Travelling Sister of Dibella, they'll direct you to the Temple in Markarth.  Or just go there  yourself and talk to Senna, ask if you can join.

There are a few configurable options that you access via the flower to the left of the shrine to Dibella in the temple.  (Dis/en-able the Bards quests and the Book of Love quest, turn off/on lights, and something about gender changing.)

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
  • 6 months later...

Can someone explain me some strange thing about this mod. When i start new game, i have CTD for no reason every 5 minutes. BUT! If i end first 2 quest in this mod (joining to Temple and rescue Fjotra) i have no crash at all and game works perfectly well. Any hint about why this happens or how to fix it? (im kinda not want to run im Markarth after loading new game just to remove crashes).

Edited by OMGWTF228
  • 1 month later...

First things first, huge thanks to @DeepBlueFrog for this amazing mod and all their hard work!

I'd like to change the meshes and textures of the Dibellan Novice Wreath, but unfortunately I have no idea how I could do that since I'm a noob as far as modding is concerned. I'd like to replace the model with one from this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7200?tab=description

Is there anyone who can help me do it / explain the process? Thank you very much in advance!

1 hour ago, thathowlingguy said:

First things first, huge thanks to @DeepBlueFrog for this amazing mod and all their hard work!

I'd like to change the meshes and textures of the Dibellan Novice Wreath, but unfortunately I have no idea how I could do that since I'm a noob as far as modding is concerned. I'd like to replace the model with one from this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7200?tab=description

Is there anyone who can help me do it / explain the process? Thank you very much in advance!

What I would do is create a patch (esp plugin) that overwrites the Dibellan Novice Wreath record in this mod. Assuming that they use the same biped slot, you just point the overwriting armor record to the armoraddon record from the mod you linked to. This can be done in xedit if you have both mods installed.

Here's an example in xedit - I changed the model for a necklace in the amorous adventures mod by adding a new plugin "my_amoroustweaks.esp" and overwriting the armature record with one from another mod. Hope this helps :)

Spoiler

Screenshot2024-03-03231902.png.e8e2f13c3c8d0cee34430a892d25b4f8.png

This mod is great, although you have to have several other mods installed alongside it.
Due to the fact that I don't speak English, I am always forced to translate the mods I download into my language so that I can understand them.
And translating this I realized that this is a mod for those who have a Female character.

Much of the dialogue here makes it clear that the Sisters of the Temple always speak, as if they were speaking to a female character... I'm still translating, as there is a lot of dialogue.
I really want to play this as soon as I finish the translation into my language.... I have 2 characters ready, one female and one male, I need to see which of the two this mod will work well with.
Has anyone here tried playing this mod with a male character?

On 6/20/2023 at 10:33 PM, Miauzi said:

---

Something here I noticed if you save Sybil and then have sex with her, if you play with a Male character you will be transformed into a Female character, I know this for sure because I am translating this mod and there is a line of dialogue that talks about this issue of having sex with Sybil and being transformed into a woman if you play as a Male character.

I also noticed that this mod leads to opening several missions that are in Skyrim itself.
In the past, I have avoided doing some missions in the Temple of Dibella and the Temple of Mara,
it is a real pain in the ass, you have to go to several places to simply satisfy the desire of the Sisters and Nun Dinya Balu in the Temple of Mara.
These missions will make you spend real hours and hours just to fulfill these desires that won't bring you anything sexually or even a gold coin...

Vor 3 Stunden sagte Moricano:

Hier ist mir etwas aufgefallen: Wenn man Sybil rettet und dann Sex mit ihr hat, wird man, wenn man mit einem männlichen Charakter spielt, in einen weiblichen Charakter verwandelt. Das weiß ich ganz genau, weil ich diesen Mod übersetze und es eine Dialogzeile gibt, die das bedeutet spricht über das Problem, Sex mit Sybil zu haben und sich in eine Frau zu verwandeln, wenn man als männlicher Charakter spielt.

This sisterhood is a community of women - there are no men in it.

If you want to play this mod with a male character... well then you have to say goodbye to "his" masculinity - because "man" becomes -> "woman"... that's what the mod author intended - and it was communicated clearly.

---

And about your second text:

Yes - the author uses various "vanilla" quest series here - not all players like that... but that's not the author's problem - but that of these players.

Please consider the following fact -> the author creates this mod for HIS SOLE pleasure and he shares this project with us "outsiders".

You get FREE “content” for your own game.

If this circumstance is not "your thing" - then either DO NOT play this mod or use arguments to convince the author to throw his several years of work "in the trash can" and start all over again.

Apart from that - if I understood his statements correctly - he would no longer design his mod like that today... it's just questionable whether this mod author will invest several more years of his free time to recreate "the sisterhood".

2 hours ago, Miauzi said:

This sisterhood is a community of women - there are no men in it.

If you want to play this mod with a male character... well then you have to say goodbye to "his" masculinity - because "man" becomes -> "woman"... that's what the mod author intended - and it was communicated clearly.

---

And about your second text:

Yes - the author uses various "vanilla" quest series here - not all players like that... but that's not the author's problem - but that of these players.

Please consider the following fact -> the author creates this mod for HIS SOLE pleasure and he shares this project with us "outsiders".

You get FREE “content” for your own game.

If this circumstance is not "your thing" - then either DO NOT play this mod or use arguments to convince the author to throw his several years of work "in the trash can" and start all over again.

Apart from that - if I understood his statements correctly - he would no longer design his mod like that today... it's just questionable whether this mod author will invest several more years of his free time to recreate "the sisterhood".

Well you took a weight off my mind, my doubt would be whether I have to play with a man or a woman and since you said that this mod is for women, great to know, because as I said before I have two character saves, a man and another woman.
I just finished translating the mod into my language, man it's exactly 1390 lines of text, I couldn't wait to finish it lol.
Now I'm going to install the requirements for this mod and place my female character and see how this mod from this Author of this mod turned out.
Thanks for the answer and sorry for my bad English because I'm from Brazil and my native language is Portuguese....

Vor 58 Minuten sagte Moricano:

Nun, du hast mir eine Last genommen, ich bezweifle, ob ich mit einem Mann oder einer Frau spielen muss, und da du gesagt hast, dass dieser Mod für Frauen ist, ist es toll zu wissen, denn wie ich bereits sagte, habe ich zwei Charakterspeicherungen, ein Mann und eine andere Frau.
Ich habe gerade die Mod in meine Sprache übersetzt, Mann, es sind genau 1390 Textzeilen, ich konnte es kaum erwarten, sie fertigzustellen, lol.
Jetzt werde ich die Anforderungen für diesen Mod installieren und meine weibliche Figur platzieren und sehen, wie dieser Mod von diesem Autor dieses Mods geworden ist.
Vielen Dank für die Antwort und entschuldigen Sie mein schlechtes Englisch, da ich aus Brasilien komme und meine Muttersprache Portugiesisch ist....

I use a "machine" translator myself - because I can't speak English at all (native language is German)

You can start the game with the mod as a man - during the course of the mod the player character is changed from a "man" to a "woman" - the details are (somewhere) in the mod description... and on the many pages in this thread

Basically, the "Race" menu is switched on and you "make" your female character or an (already existing) "template" is activated - I never remembered the details - because I only ever play with female characters

When and at which quest level this transformation will be triggered - I really don't know anymore - but you can only become a member of the sisterhood as a woman - so the whole thing has to happen after the Sybill has been rescued but before the Sybill's training begins.

---

I included this mod in the list for my blog story about an isekai character (rebirth) - because I came up with a background story for the confrontation between "Sanguine" and "Dibella"... the whole thing is a (BDSM) game between the two - which they have been playing together on Nirn since "the beginning of time".

In my interpretation, the "bad" ending - which you as a player can ultimately choose (instead of the good one) - is the one wanted by both "entities"!

On 3/11/2024 at 6:41 PM, Miauzi said:

I use a "machine" translator myself - because I can't speak English at all (native language is German)

You can start the game with the mod as a man - during the course of the mod the player character is changed from a "man" to a "woman" - the details are (somewhere) in the mod description... and on the many pages in this thread

Basically, the "Race" menu is switched on and you "make" your female character or an (already existing) "template" is activated - I never remembered the details - because I only ever play with female characters

When and at which quest level this transformation will be triggered - I really don't know anymore - but you can only become a member of the sisterhood as a woman - so the whole thing has to happen after the Sybill has been rescued but before the Sybill's training begins.

---

I included this mod in the list for my blog story about an isekai character (rebirth) - because I came up with a background story for the confrontation between "Sanguine" and "Dibella"... the whole thing is a (BDSM) game between the two - which they have been playing together on Nirn since "the beginning of time".

In my interpretation, the "bad" ending - which you as a player can ultimately choose (instead of the good one) - is the one wanted by both "entities"!

Ты сказал почти в точности то, что я подумал и написал, чтобы разместить это здесь. лол... чистое совпадение твоих и моих мыслей.
Поскольку вы немец, я перевел это на ваш язык, надеюсь, вы поняли, потому что здесь я использую переводчик.

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
Мои выводы о моде, суперсложный, без той стрелки, которая есть в обычных миссиях игры, чтобы показать вам, куда идти.
Прежде всего, спасибо, друг, за наше общение здесь, оно стоило твоего внимания.

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
Только на 1-й миссии по поиску девушки Сибил, показанной на карте, мне удалось ее найти и отвести в храм Дибеллы.
Потом Сестра у входа в храм просит меня пойти по следам путешествующих сестер, я спросила у некоторых людей по дороге, и они сказали мне, что видели, как она идет на север, но это все равно, что найти иголку в стоге сена, потому что даже хотя миссия активирована. Стрелка, указывающая куда идти, не появляется.
Мой персонаж стал проституткой, я даже несколько раз собирала товары для храма, а миссия, в которой написано - Поговорить с Сибил после того, как меня благословили благотворительным подарком... Я никогда ни от кого не получала этого подарка... Я никогда ни от кого не получал этот подарок... Я брал пожертвования по всему Скайриму и никогда не видел настолько бессмысленного мода, потому что если бы было хотя бы указание куда идти все было бы проще, но как я уже сказал даже хотя миссия активна, на карте не показано, куда идти.
Какая пустая трата времени на установку этого и установку необходимых модов (ZazAnimationPack_v61) и (ZaZAnimationPack_v0611_Patch). Это используется только для входа в сексуальную анимацию БДСМ и ничего больше.
Я знаю, что мне сказали, что разработчик этого мода сделал это за него и сделал его доступным только для всех, кто хотел его скачать... Я думаю, даже он, должно быть, был разочарован тем, что он сделал, потому что это выглядело ужасно.
Удаление всего здесь и сохранение миссий только для Skyrim.👍

On 10/12/2013 at 10:15 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

View File

The SisterHood of Dibella
Original mod by SkyrimLL.

Description
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Temple of Dibella in Markarth has been focusing on the carnal side of Dibella at the expense of the other aspects. Eventually, you will have to restore balance in the name of the Goddess.

Based on forum thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17435-the-cult-of-dibella/

Features

- Assist in the initiation of an older Sybil of Dibella
- Improved Sisterhood of Dibella, with better outfits and activities
- Improvements to the Temple (beds, items, scripted altar)
- Traveling Sisters with unique services
- A new model for marks of Dibella. Redeem marks to the Sybil for perk points.
- Scripted initiation of the Sybil, with SexLab scenes
- A new Shrine of Dibella (in a warm location)
- A quest to become a Travelling Sister (female only for now) and collect donations for the Temple

Read more about requirements and notes at this link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21873-the-sisterhood-of-dibella/

Download instructions

- DibellaSisterhood<xxx>.7z is the main mod and should come first in your load order (place it near the end of your load order so it can override any mod changing NPCs related to the temple of Dibella, especially children mods like RS Children).

- DibellaSisterhoodSisters<xxx>.7z is an optional addon if you want to see the sisters wear different custom outfits depending on their level of corruption or purity. If you don't care about their looks, you can ignore it.

- The other files are additional outfit packages for UNP, UUNP or Bodyslide depending on your choice of body shape

- Finally, I also have some translations in Russian and German but they are for older versions and should not be used with versions above the version number in the name of the translation files.

Known issues

- Customization of SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp

This is a customization package for the Sisterhood of Dibella.

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp needs to be loaded BEFORE SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp

You can ignore the 'sisters' add on if you don't care about seeing the sisters change outfits during the quest.

If you want to replace the outfits and appearances of the sisters, you will have to use this mod as a base, extract the content of the BSA file and go from there.

The default customization package is set with CBBE in mind.
I am hoping someone will jump on the customization occasion and will publish a UNP version (or something else altogether).

Edit: The outfits I selected for this default package are:

- Agent of Dibella outfit for the player ( KIBELIUS outfit - only the dress - http://kasprutz.tumblr.com/post/127388349614/tumblr-gift-kibelius-outfit-unpbk-tbbp-v10 )
- Sybil corrupted ( R18pn lingerie by KURESE - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52168/? )
- Sybil pure ( Salome dress CBBE convert by Chupy - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6945-skyrim-salome-dress-mod-cbbe-convert/ )
- Sisters corrupted ( Jewelry outfit for CBBE by Gatti - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18452/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D18452&pUp=1 )
- Sisters pure ( Ashara Imperial Wedding Dress for UNP by SydneyB - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51682/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D51682&pUp=1 )

This is only a suggestion for convenience but you should download and install each mod if you are having issues with missing textures on the new outfits (I did not modify the meshes so they are still pointing at the original textures).

If it causes issues, I will make a default package with vanilla assets only.

I strongly encourage anyone to customize them with their own preferences.

Everything is controlled by outfits in CKeditor.
As long as you preserve the outfits names, you should be good with whatever set of clothing and accessories you want.

- Fjotra is still a little girl

Place this mod at the end of your load order. BOSS tends to move this mod higher than it should be in load orders.

- Game crashes when opening main menu (ESC key) inside Temple

Please report this issue if it happens to you. I am trying find out if it is only happening on my side.
Update: This seems fixed in version 1.0

- Shackles cannot be removed from Sybil until after end of Temple quest.

Walk toward the door - she will lose her shackles automatically when you are close enough to the exit. If you fast travel before removing her shackles, she will lose them the first time she levels up in her initiation (first time she enters the Sanctum).

- The Sybil doesn't speak during escape from captivity.

This is normal and caused by the change from a Child to Adult NPC.

The Sybil is not a Child anymore. That means she doesn't have her child voice (so she ends up with silent lines when you rescure her) but she will be more active in later stages. I gave her an AI package to follow Mother Hamal in the temple (that too was odd to me - she would just hang out in the temple and never get any lesson or initiation from Hamal).

- "A Traveling Sister made me pay 100 gold for Tundra Cotton?! Are you kidding me?"

This is normal. Their services do not come cheap and the extra money is considered a 'donation' to the Temple :) ... on the bright side, they ask for the same price regardless the item or service they give you... and some items are way over 100 gold.

- The Sybil is not progressing in her Initiation.

She does level up in her initiation as of v0.4, but it is very slow at this point.

You need to hand in 5 marks of dibella for her to gain one point.
After 10 points (50 marks), she should level up in her initiation and change her outfit the next time she walks into the Sanctum.

She has 3 levels - Novice (default), Accolyte and Initiate.

Eventually, there will be one quest to unlock the last level (Mother) and have you decide if she should replace Mother Hamal or not.

Her progression through levels will go a lot faster once I have Dibellan quests in place - these quests will make her progress several points at a time. I set it up this slow to buy myself some time to write those quests and release updates without forcing everybody to run through this mod all over again.

Requirements

- SexLab framework (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v111b-updated-0710/).

- Zaz Animation Pack ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack/ )

- Optional: Fuz Ro D-oh ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14884/? )
(If you run without Fuz, you need to turn off "Enable dialogue")

Acknowledgements

- Mark of Dibella model based on Gold Coins of the world ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6708//? )

- @azmodan22 for unique Dibella statues. Thanks again for the contribution!

- @Verodor for the German translation

- @Content_Consumer , @Skoalbite and @Old_book for dialogues

Change log

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/12/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Zaz Animation Pack
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

I downloaded this and the requirements, installed and still lost 1 day translating this to stop my language, has 1390 lines only text.
But when playing I started a new game with a female character, to stop being all right.
But I was very unbusy with something in your mod.
The only mission I was able to do was the rescue of Sybil, I went to a village where it has a mission to expel some guys who are trying to stay with the owner's mine, this is fast excited them and told the owner that the mine was free from the invaders ....
Returning to the mission I talked to him about the girl and gave me indications, went to her at the house of this village and talked to her mother and she told me to talk to her husband, I did it and he told me about the abduction of his daughter. ... I went to the point marked on the map I killed the abductors with some sacrifice and managed to rescue Sybil and take her to the temple .... So far everything went well.
After that he entered missions of collecting donations to the temple, had sex for several places of Skyrim and donated a lot to stop the temple.
Then I talked to the sister of the temple entrance, she told me she didn't trust her mother and needed a favor of mine to find the whereabouts of the 2 missing sisters, accepted the mission, and nothing indicates on the map .... I talked to several People on the road and just one that I got an indication that they saw them going north, but after it marks nothing on the map, I'm in a bush without a dog, looking for a needle in a haystack.
There is a mission too that I could not ..... talk to Sybil after being blessed receiving a gift of charity !!!!!
I talked and had too much sex, om many people from several cities and just wasted time, I never received any gift from anyone .... I also made donations to certain beggars from the cities donating 1 currency several times I received nothing in return only thanks ...
Without having an indication on the map impossible to do missions just by the course friend ..... I gave up my patience to my age lasted more than 2 real days breaking my head with it.
I already uninstalled the mod and I just wasted time translating something that didn't work.

Vor einer Stunde sagte Moricano:

Ich habe dies und die Anforderungen heruntergeladen, installiert und trotzdem einen Tag damit verbracht, dies zu übersetzen, um meine Sprache zu stoppen, es hat nur 1390 Zeilen Text.
Aber als ich spielte, begann ich ein neues Spiel mit einer weiblichen Figur, um nicht mehr in Ordnung zu sein.
Aber ich war mit etwas in deinem Mod sehr beschäftigt.
Die einzige Mission, die ich durchführen konnte, war die Rettung von Sybil. Ich ging in ein Dorf, wo es eine Mission gibt, einige Leute zu vertreiben, die versuchen, bei der Mine des Besitzers zu bleiben. Das hat sie schnell aufgeregt und dem Besitzer gesagt, dass die Mine war frei von den Eindringlingen ....
Als ich zur Mission zurückkehrte, sprach ich mit ihm über das Mädchen und gab mir Hinweise, ging zu ihr in das Haus dieses Dorfes und sprach mit ihrer Mutter und sie sagte mir, ich solle mit ihrem Mann sprechen, ich tat es und er erzählte mir von der Entführung seiner Tochter. ... Ich ging zu dem auf der Karte markierten Punkt, tötete die Entführer mit einigen Opfern und schaffte es, Sybil zu retten und sie zum Tempel zu bringen ... Bis jetzt lief alles gut.
Danach beteiligte er sich an Missionen, um Spenden für den Tempel zu sammeln, hatte Sex für mehrere Orte in Skyrim und spendete viel, um den Tempel zu stoppen.
Dann sprach ich mit der Schwester am Tempeleingang, sie sagte mir, dass sie ihrer Mutter nicht vertraute und einen Gefallen von mir brauchte, um den Aufenthaltsort der beiden vermissten Schwestern herauszufinden, nahm die Mission an und auf der Karte war nichts zu sehen ... . Ich habe mit mehreren Leuten auf der Straße gesprochen und nur einer hat mir gesagt, dass ich einen Hinweis darauf bekommen habe, dass sie sie auf dem Weg nach Norden gesehen haben, aber nachdem nichts auf der Karte markiert ist, bin ich in einem Busch ohne Hund und suche nach einer Nadel im Heuhaufen .
Es gibt auch eine Mission, die ich nicht konnte ... mit Sybil sprechen, nachdem ich mit einem Geschenk der Wohltätigkeit gesegnet wurde !!!!!
Ich habe geredet und zu viel Sex gehabt, mit vielen Leuten aus mehreren Städten und habe einfach nur Zeit verschwendet, ich habe nie ein Geschenk von irgendjemandem bekommen ... Ich habe auch bestimmten Bettlern aus den Städten gespendet, indem ich mehrmals 1 Währung gespendet habe, aber keine Gegenleistung erhalten habe nur Danke ...
Ohne einen Hinweis auf der Karte ist es unmöglich, Missionen allein durch den Kursfreund zu erledigen.
Ich habe den Mod bereits deinstalliert und nur Zeit damit verschwendet, etwas zu übersetzen, das nicht funktioniert hat.

You have to look for two missing sisters... although you have already come across the body of one -> in the room in front of the cell with the captured Sybill

(she has a letter in her inventory)

The second missing sister is in a "fortress" of the Forsworn - which you pass on the way from Markath to Karwasten... this is where you are sent to pick up Sybil.

Her body can be found in the top room with the enemy "Witch Raven"

Ultimately, it's all pretty easy to find - even if there are NO quest markers. (I even described this task in my blog story and showed the solution)

After completing these tasks you will become a full member of the sisterhood... only now will the further tasks be triggered!

Donating to the beggars only brings a quest result... once you have received the corresponding order.

If you are looking for quest mods - where you want to be led by the hand on every task, no matter how small... then this mod is not for you

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

You have to look for two missing sisters... although you have already come across the body of one -> in the room in front of the cell with the captured Sybill

(she has a letter in her inventory)

The second missing sister is in a "fortress" of the Forsworn - which you pass on the way from Markath to Karwasten... this is where you are sent to pick up Sybil.

Her body can be found in the top room with the enemy "Witch Raven"

Ultimately, it's all pretty easy to find - even if there are NO quest markers. (I even described this task in my blog story and showed the solution)

After completing these tasks you will become a full member of the sisterhood... only now will the further tasks be triggered!

Donating to the beggars only brings a quest result... once you have received the corresponding order.

If you are looking for quest mods - where you want to be led by the hand on every task, no matter how small... then this mod is not for you

Извините, брат, к сожалению, я сдался и уже удалил мод.
Я смотрел на то, что вы сказали об этом моде, и понял, что на самом деле это не так хорошо, это очень важно так мало, или вы спасаете храм, или вы вкладываете храм в коррупцию.
У меня было настроение делать оба этапа и даже спасения, просто чтобы увидеть конец, но я был очень обескуражен ....
Я думаю, что когда вы приходите в определенное возраст в жизни, как у меня более 60 лет Терпение было немного коротким LOL .... Skyrim Game более 10 лет, я пробовал моды всех способов, некоторые хорошие и другие ужасные. ... но, как я сказал, устал и слишком стресс, чтобы тратить часы и часы, ломая голову с чем -то не таким функциональным, как этот мод.
Спасибо за внимание и советы, в другой раз, если я подбодрим, я вернусь, чтобы установить его снова ... Я даже сохранил перевод, который я сделал из него, чтобы не потерять ее ...