The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

39 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I'm aware of that. After turning in the letters, the usual dialogue options don't appear at all. None of the comments about the underground baths or "how is the Sybil doing".

Let me know when you get to that point. We can troubleshoot the quest stages and see if we can track down what the other mods are doing that is blocking these dialogues.

45 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Let me know when you get to that point. We can troubleshoot the quest stages and see if we can track down what the other mods are doing that is blocking these dialogues.

It happened again. I saw your reply after clearing out my saves and trying again.

I'll try this again, this time without Sacrosanct.

Edited by TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft
2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

OK. New playthrough with all the ColdSun Pantheon replacers removed. I kept Sacrosanct in. 

I turned in the two letters and nobody has the expected dialogue options like "underground baths" and "how is the sybil". I've saved and closed the game for now. As I might have mentioned a while back, I'm not even sure what quest stages to check to see if anything stuck. 

14 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

OK. New playthrough with all the ColdSun Pantheon replacers removed. I kept Sacrosanct in. 

I turned in the two letters and nobody has the expected dialogue options like "underground baths" and "how is the sybil". I've saved and closed the game for now. As I might have mentioned a while back, I'm not even sure what quest stages to check to see if anything stuck. 

Start with these two in the console:

sqs _SLSD_QST_Initiation
sqs _SLSD_QST_JoiningSisterhood

Also, did you drink from the fountain after bringing Fjotra to Mother Hamal?

11 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Start with these two in the console:

sqs _SLSD_QST_Initiation
sqs _SLSD_QST_JoiningSisterhood

Also, did you drink from the fountain after bringing Fjotra to Mother Hamal?

Initiation is stage 10

Joining sisterhood is stage 30 -- stages 5 and 19 are 0

And yes, I drank from the fountain, closing that vanilla quest before starting Senna's quest for the two sisters.

To trigger "A Sybil's Journey", I had to re-enter the sanctum after drinking from the fountain.

26 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Initiation is stage 10

Joining sisterhood is stage 30 -- stages 5 and 19 are 0

And yes, I drank from the fountain, closing that vanilla quest before starting Senna's quest for the two sisters.

To trigger "A Sybil's Journey", I had to re-enter the sanctum after drinking from the fountain.

Sacrosanct is the last possible culprit. I'll remove that and start a new playthrough.

33 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Back to square one. Even removing Sacrosanct didn't solve the problem. I turn in the letters and I can't progress.

Taking a break from this for a wihle.

Ok.. here are the conditions for the next stage.

Is Initiation stage 8 set to 0? it should be at that point.

That would leave the number of lessons with Fjotra the only condition remaining.

Either through automated scenes, or with your help, Fjotra needs enough lessons (more than 2).

Talk to the Sybil help to educate her sensually.

That would actually make sense about conflicts with other mods.

If Fjotra is controlled by other mods, she is less likely to trigger a scheduled lesson scene and she will rely on you to fill the gap.

image.png

20 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That would leave the number of lessons with Fjotra the only condition remaining.

Either through automated scenes, or with your help, Fjotra needs enough lessons (more than 2).

If Fjotra is controlled by other mods, she is less likely to trigger a scheduled lesson scene and she will rely on you to fill the gap.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/0efd5ea502b2099d8ac604a0b099895ee3c930a3b90db53ba8478843fc33abac/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/image.png.11bd0061b4b14708368dfee12cfe40e3.png

Thanks. Real life will pull me away for a few days. I'll let you know if that did the trick when I get back to it. 

8 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I'm aware of that. After turning in the letters, the usual dialogue options don't appear at all. None of the comments about the underground baths or "how is the Sybil doing".

Just encountered same issue. Checked _SLSD_QST_Initiation - stages 5 and 10 are 1, everything else is 0. For _SLSD_QST_JoiningSisterhood stages 5, 19 and 100 are 0, everything else is 1. Variable _SLSD_GV_InitiationLessonCount is 5 but still no dialogue topics. Any ideas?

6 hours ago, outcast said:

Just encountered same issue. Checked _SLSD_QST_Initiation - stages 5 and 10 are 1, everything else is 0. For _SLSD_QST_JoiningSisterhood stages 5, 19 and 100 are 0, everything else is 1. Variable _SLSD_GV_InitiationLessonCount is 5 but still no dialogue topics. Any ideas?

My only thought at this point is to make sure Sisterhood is at the end of your load order to prevent other mods from taking over.

If you look at the conditions posted above, Senna should have the dialogues if:

- You are talking to Senna

- You have completed the Sybil recovery quest and drank from the altar (Quest T01 completed)

- Fjotra had more than 2 lessons

and Stage 8 for the Initiation quest is 0

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

My only thought at this point is to make sure Sisterhood is at the end of your load order to prevent other mods from taking over.

Didn't help but while I was tinkering with load order I noticed that I have pretty outdated SSE conversion from 2020-03-29. Updating to 2022-01-31 didn't resolve my issue but probably something is broken by this point anyway and I don't have any saves left before I started Dibella quests so I will check it on another playthrough I suppose.

15 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

image.png

I trained her until she said "Thank you for rescuing me". Stage 8 is still 0. In the vanilla scenario, once you drink at the altar and finish the vanilla quest _all_ of the temple priestesses and the new Sybil magically appear at the front door. However, Fjotra still remains in the sanctum and doesn't go to the main temple. Could that be part of the problem?

18 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I trained her until she said "Thank you for rescuing me". Stage 8 is still 0. In the vanilla scenario, once you drink at the altar and finish the vanilla quest _all_ of the temple priestesses and the new Sybil magically appear at the front door. However, Fjotra still remains in the sanctum and doesn't go to the main temple. Could that be part of the problem?

The lessons are triggered by entering trigger boxes when going in and out the Sanctum. If she is stuck there from another mod, that would explain it.

Check the value of _SLSD_GV_InitiationLessonCount .. if it is not set to more than 2, you can always nugde it with the console.

13 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The lessons are triggered by entering trigger boxes when going in and out the Sanctum. If she is stuck there from another mod, that would explain it.

Check the value of _SLSD_GV_InitiationLessonCount .. if it is not set to more than 2, you can always nugde it with the console.

I typed "getglobalvalue _SLSD_GV_InitiationLessonCount" and got 3.0

7 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I typed "sqs _SLSD_GV_InitiationLessonCount" and got "Invalid info '_SLSD_GV_InitiationLessonCount' for parameter quest".

Oops. I just realized it's not a quest stage. What command do I use to get the value?

It has been a while I used these but it should be:

help _SLSD_GV_InitiationLessonCount  -> to view the value
set _SLSD_GV_InitiationLessonCount 5 -> to set the value

In case it helps, I'm using the Fjotra replacer found many pages back. This the only mod I can think of that directly affects Fjotra. I'll remove that mod and start over, and see if that does the trick. 

Update: didn't help. I'm out of ideas again. I finished the rescue the Sybil quest and as usual, everyone except for Fjotra magically appeared at the front door.

All the other NPCs can move at will between the temple and the sanctum. It's only Fjotra who appears to be stuck at the back of the sanctum.

What do you get with:

sqs T01

Is the quest marked complete?

Do you have stage 200 set to 1?

Maybe the condition I have for checking the quest is complete isn't working as expected.

In doubt, try forcing the state:

setstage T01 200

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
Vor 7 Minuten sagte DeepBlueFrog:

Es ist über 2, also sollte das funktionieren.

Keine Ahnung, warum Senna den Dialog dann nicht hat.

there may be mods that don't even remotely have anything to do with sisterhood...

..my problem at that time went back to a mod from the "Milch-Mod-Economy" environment - which added an additional line of dialogue to every (female) NPC.
This broke the dialogue system for the priestess Senna.

Tried to bypass the issue by setting _SLSD_QST_Initiation to 8 and expected to get objective "Talk to the Sybil after being blessed with a Gift of Charity." but journal just didn't update at all. That is really confusing I played this mod before several times before and never had issues. Also, I think there are some other dialogue topics missing as well - as far as I remember there was an option to ask what happened with previous sybil in the past.

4 hours ago, outcast said:

Tried to bypass the issue by setting _SLSD_QST_Initiation to 8 and expected to get objective "Talk to the Sybil after being blessed with a Gift of Charity." but journal just didn't update at all. That is really confusing I played this mod before several times before and never had issues. Also, I think there are some other dialogue topics missing as well - as far as I remember there was an option to ask what happened with previous sybil in the past.

Same here. This time around, the Sybil wasn't stuck at the back of the sanctum, but I still can't get the dialogue to progress. Maybe there's a stage above 10 that needs to be set?