The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

The mod is still being developed/updated? I liked it one time I played it, but it had a few rough edges.

- I think it just jumps too quickly, with player repeating sex with Fjotra. It could have used more dialogue, with her and mother, and more varied stages of progression. I know sex is the whole point of these mods, but I think it works much better when it feels more natural and almost like a part of the game ( some of the quests in Amorous adventures are actually quite good).

- I had good number of CTDs when entering main temple ( where Senna is). Not sure what cause was, it felt random, but usually restarting the game worked

- "Good"/Dibella path was kind of underwhelming compared to corruption. It was mostly just running around and fetching items: maybe it would be better by adding player dialogue/more "loving sex" with npcs involved.

- And seriously man, no Grand Dibella orgy at the end of the quest? :P

Maybe even repeatable events with different ways of worshipping Dibella together with other priestesses, after it's over.

On 4/28/2022 at 3:26 PM, Miauzi said:

Updating a mod mid-game is NEVER a good idea - too much just breaks and you can't fix it
did you try to start a new game and then go to the temple?
If so - what do the faces etc. look like?

Do people really just start again from scratch when updating mods ?
I've got probably several hundred hours played over years and don't know if I could face starting over.

Vor 26 Minuten sagte Angahran:

Fangen die Leute wirklich wieder von vorne an, wenn sie Mods aktualisieren?
Ich habe im Laufe der Jahre wahrscheinlich mehrere hundert Stunden gespielt und weiß nicht, ob ich es ertragen könnte, von vorne anzufangen.

yup - do it

I've probably restarted Skyrim 20-25 times - the endgame has no attraction for me anyway - I've done that 2-3 times - there's nothing new anymore.

if you want the new mods to start clean - you should start over...

...and quite a few mods are actually designed in such a way that they only make sense with a new character.

Yes - you can try to cheat your way through with all the cleanup tools - but Skyrim is a Bugdestha game - eventually you end up spending more time fixing bugs than playing the game

2 hours ago, Angahran said:

Do people really just start again from scratch when updating mods ?
I've got probably several hundred hours played over years and don't know if I could face starting over.

That depends on the mod.

If you install a texture or NPC makeover, no need to restart anything.

If you add a new quest mod at the end of your load order you are fine.

If you update a mod that doesn't have a lot of running quests and scripts, you will probably be ok.

If you remove a mod completely, without shutting it down first inside of your game, you will end up with ghost scripts that will at best slow your game down and add to save game file bloat, or at worst, cause random crashes after a few minutes of play.

2 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Its in her locked safe.  You need to pickpocket her key.

Thought of that just before I refreshed this page. Thankyou for your super fast response and help. This is the first time I've been able to get this mod to work and aside from a few glitches, ( couldn't bread a wreath so I additemed it ), I'm really enjoying it. It's shown me vanilla quests I never knew existed in just over 8000 hrs of gameplay. I guess I just don't talk to npcs enough.

1 hour ago, ShivasBane said:

Thought of that just before I refreshed this page. Thankyou for your super fast response and help. This is the first time I've been able to get this mod to work and aside from a few glitches, ( couldn't bread a wreath so I additemed it ), I'm really enjoying it. It's shown me vanilla quests I never knew existed in just over 8000 hrs of gameplay. I guess I just don't talk to npcs enough.

The mod has received so flak for my lazy approach at using Vanilla quests to pad my own mod, but I do it mostly for the reason you brought up - expose people to quests they wouldn't do otherwise, or put those quests in a new light.

And yes, that saves me time too :)

1 hour ago, DylanCorp said:

So, I've found Lynly Star Sung and learned that I should lead her to The Thieves Guild. When I get there nothing happens. Am I missing something?

I'm afraid Lynly Star Sung has nothing to do with Sisterhood.

I'm close to the end of the mutual part of the Sisterhood of Dibella: I just confronted Haelga and she sends me to Svana. However, I can't find Svana.
I've checked the bunkhouse and took pretty much everything inside to search for clues, I went through the entire Ratway & Warrens, but I haven't found Svana yet.

I must say I finished the Haelga subject a long time ago, and it might've been impacted by Sexlab Stories? But anyway, I don't think Svana was gone before I was sent to confront Haelga.

Stage 56 of the quest is set as to '1', but it also set as the current stage... I have,'t manipulated the questline via console commands, I just checked the values (I did test it out, but value 60 finishes the quest, so I went back to the previous save.)

1 hour ago, sonjohandbzx said:

I'm close to the end of the mutual part of the Sisterhood of Dibella: I just confronted Haelga and she sends me to Svana. However, I can't find Svana.
I've checked the bunkhouse and took pretty much everything inside to search for clues, I went through the entire Ratway & Warrens, but I haven't found Svana yet.

I must say I finished the Haelga subject a long time ago, and it might've been impacted by Sexlab Stories? But anyway, I don't think Svana was gone before I was sent to confront Haelga.

Stage 56 of the quest is set as to '1', but it also set as the current stage... I have,'t manipulated the questline via console commands, I just checked the values (I did test it out, but value 60 finishes the quest, so I went back to the previous save.)

Thanks for the details.. I will have to double check that on my end.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Has the incredible brightness issue in the temple ever been fixed for Non-ENB users?

You can use one of the stone flowers on the altar in the temple to change various options including turning off the lights.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 2:03 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Wow.. I didn't realize Svana could be affected by a Radiant quest like that.

Svana is also involved in other quests / mods like this twist on Caught red handed.

It would be very pleasant if the mods are compatible as the expansion mod upgrades Svana's role nicely.

How about seizing the idea and giving Sex with Haelga something else than a black screen?

Apart from that, I would like to point the quest twist for "Caught red handed" in my blog out to you. It might fit Sanguine followers to start the corruption of Riften by perverting an innocent lovely lass like Svana.

Edited by Veldon
  • 2 weeks later...

After rescuing the Sybil, I noticed that her body was messed up (child body with an adult like head). I went to the FAQ and realized that it was caused by not having the load order correct. Apparently, it was placed too high. After getting that fixed and attempting to continue with the quest, the mod wouldn't allow any sex scenes between anyone and the Sybil. The quest markers would continue, and I eventually completed the questline (I think) however, neither my Male PC nor Sanguine was able to consummate any union. Now, after Sanguine appeared, the lighting changed, and I appear to have completed the quest, the quest box doesn't go into the completed stage. It still appears active. I have two questions. 1st, is this sexless Sybil bug caused by a load order or perhaps the sex change issue? I had the sex change disabled seeing as I don't have SexLab Hormones. 2nd. After Sanguine appears, is that the end of the quest or is there more to it? Is the box supposed to remain active or should it go into a completed state? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vor 6 Minuten sagte Nazguli Tyvek:

Nachdem ich die Sybil gerettet hatte, bemerkte ich, dass ihr Körper durcheinander war (Körper eines Kindes mit einem erwachsenenähnlichen Kopf). Ich ging zu den FAQ und stellte fest, dass die Ursache darin lag, dass die Ladereihenfolge nicht korrekt war. Offenbar war es zu hoch platziert. Nachdem das Problem behoben war und versucht wurde, mit der Quest fortzufahren, ließ der Mod keine Sexszenen zwischen irgendjemandem und der Sybil zu. Die Questmarkierungen würden weitergehen, und schließlich habe ich die Questreihe abgeschlossen (glaube ich), aber weder mein männlicher PC noch Sanguine konnten irgendeine Verbindung vollziehen. Jetzt, nachdem Sanguine aufgetaucht ist, hat sich die Beleuchtung geändert und es scheint, als hätte ich die Quest abgeschlossen. Die Questbox geht nicht in die Phase „Abgeschlossen“ über. Es scheint immer noch aktiv zu sein. Ich habe zwei Fragen. Erstens: Wird dieser geschlechtslose Sybil-Bug durch einen Ladebefehl oder vielleicht durch das Problem der Geschlechtsumwandlung verursacht? Ich habe die Geschlechtsumwandlung deaktiviert, da ich keine SexLab-Hormone habe. 2. Ist die Quest nach dem Erscheinen von Sanguine zu Ende oder steckt da noch mehr dahinter? Soll die Box aktiv bleiben oder soll sie in einen abgeschlossenen Zustand übergehen? Jede Hilfe wäre sehr dankbar.

I assume that they have chosen the path to the corruption of the temple - that they have mentioned the final presence of Sanguine.

Yes - the whole thing is over at that point - the Sybil as well as all the sisters are "corrupted".

If there is still the quest box open - there can be 2 explanations for this:

- the author has planned something else - but it is not ready yet

- the quest-box-system is "broken" - as they might have forced the quest-progress by console-command

(at least their statements about the problems with the Sybil and her body suggest this).

---

When they noticed the mistake with the Sybil's body ... they did change the loading order ... but obviously they didn't start the quest series anew - that is, they loaded an old game state before they received the order to bring it to the temple.

2 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

I assume that they have chosen the path to the corruption of the temple - that they have mentioned the final presence of Sanguine.

Yes - the whole thing is over at that point - the Sybil as well as all the sisters are "corrupted".

If there is still the quest box open - there can be 2 explanations for this:

- the author has planned something else - but it is not ready yet

- the quest-box-system is "broken" - as they might have forced the quest-progress by console-command

(at least their statements about the problems with the Sybil and her body suggest this).

---

When they noticed the mistake with the Sybil's body ... they did change the loading order ... but obviously they didn't start the quest series anew - that is, they loaded an old game state before they received the order to bring it to the temple.

After reloading the game, the quest box is now in its completed state. Perhaps I jumped the gun on the quest box however, I still can't get the Sybil to do any scenes. The dialog works and the quest advanced though. Would starting the mod in the incorrect load order cause this even though it was fixed later?