Toast's Poses and Animations

View File

A couple of poses and animations I made to take screenshots and videos.  More of my screenshots can be found here.

Toast Poses Includes

1Toast - 15 poses involving/intended for impalement scenes.

2Toast - 13 poses for choking scenes and 1 pose for neck fucking.

3Toast - 8 poses that involve hanging from a meat hook.

4Toast - 4 poses intended for a female character to sit on a male character.

5Toast - 4 poses for rape scenes that do not fit in with the other pose groups.

6Toast - 3 sets of solo animations for crushing, partial crushing, and impalement

Toast SLAL Includes

7 mediocre animations, that do not all have proper ending animations, made for very specific scenes that usually wouldn't happen in regular gameplay.

Toast Neck Fuck: M uses decapitated head of F

Toast Body Neck Fuck: M uses decapitated neck of F

Toast Necromancy: M sticks a soul gem inside of F

Toast FFM Necro Laying Onahole: F2 lays beside M and jerks M off with decapitated head of F1

Toast FFM Necro Straddling Onahole: F2 straddles M and jerks M off with decapitated head of F1

Toast Doll: M uses limp body of F

Toast Ghost: F phases through the back of M to give blowjob

All Pose Previews(CAUTION GORE!)

Some of these poses do not include the object.  This is because I do not have permission for the object or I use the pose several different ways.

Spoiler

collage1A.jpg.15eed189a0c7a3526d50ef61611613e8.jpgcollage1B.png.e9889132f2bb984b7a1f64450d64bce8.pngcollage2A.png.4efcb93db871c0e75e902a2499b43f9d.pngcollage3A.png.3f82e47be246e8c561e4b57b51eedd9c.pngcollage4A.png.18e40995aa4498a10e379be587aea3cc.pngcollage5A.png.53abcebe84841c253f15474fc9ca8048.png

Requirements/Recommendations for Toast Poses

- Poser Hotkeys Plus

- NIOPA (Recommended for adjusting the character)

- Jaxonz Positioner (Recommended for adjusting objects)

Requirements for Toast Poses

- SLAL

Feel free to comment whatever poses you would like to see, I might make them if I like them and have the time.  Also, comment any problems you run into. 
You can also join my 
Discord where I will probably be more responsive.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/02/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Poser Hotkeys Plus, SLAL
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

What about some impale poses ?
1. Impaled on a stake at an angle (like a rat on a stick of giants).
2. Impaled on a hook with her ass and thereby suspended from the wall.
3. As in the second screenshot with a cross stake, but without a crosshair, so that it enters the throat and exits through the ass.
4. Lying with a stake in the ass (or a sword, a spear, and something like that.)
5. And also a few poses with impaled heads on stakes.

Thanks for poses :з 
I suppose it's not difficult for you to make them? If yes, then I can advise something else, very rarely anyone does this, and then they even listened to me ..) And here's another thing, you can do a pose with a hook through the ass, so that they hang it for her.

1 hour ago, KirovNod said:

These poses are exactly what I need, thank you very much for making them. 

I can't see the stake and cross from the first and second images, I suppose they are excluded from the poses right? 

Yeah, I removed the object from the pose since I ended up using them in different ways from what I originally intended.  An object like the cross or stake can be added in-game using console and Jaxonz positioner.  You can also remove the objects from poses by renaming or deleting the object files from the mod.

45 minutes ago, sporlik said:

Thanks for poses :з 
I suppose it's not difficult for you to make them? If yes, then I can advise something else, very rarely anyone does this, and then they even listened to me ..) And here's another thing, you can do a pose with a hook through the ass, so that they hang it for her.

Sure.

1 hour ago, SoggyToast99 said:

I do not know how to make creature poses :(

:frown: Awww.... Yeah I heard they are very difficult from other people. But hey keep at what your doing now at least. I'm not into the gore stuff but the rough stuff like funnybizz was pretty funny. Are you able to do bondage stuff like prison themed? :sweat_smile: 

1 hour ago, Jay-Omms said:

:frown: Awww.... Yeah I heard they are very difficult from other people. But hey keep at what your doing now at least. I'm not into the gore stuff but the rough stuff like funnybizz was pretty funny. Are you able to do bondage stuff like prison themed? :sweat_smile: 

Maybe, depends on what you're thinking of.

• 4 weeks later...