2 hours ago, jondoes505 said:

Hi @SoggyToast99, loving the mod

could you tell me the name of all the objects you used? i use console command to find stake but nothings come up, instead there are a lot of options when i typed in pole but i'm not sure which one you are using

Thank you

The 1Toast02 pole in the preview is from Zaz which I spawned using the Zap helper addon.   For most of the poses, the object just spawns in when the pose is activated.  For 1Toast01, I usually use a spear from animated armory.

On 10/21/2023 at 5:59 AM, SoggyToast99 said:

The 1Toast02 pole in the preview is from Zaz which I spawned using the Zap helper addon.   For most of the poses, the object just spawns in when the pose is activated.  For 1Toast01, I usually use a spear from animated armory.

Alrity, thanks for the help ?

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, ColderMilk said:

Hi, would love to try this mod but is the Poser Hotkeys Plus a hard requirement? Was thinking of using it with GSPoses, or am I mistaken that it'll work with this?

Poser Hotkeys Plus is a hard requirement (though you might be able to use console commands).  

You should be able to use GSPoses while having Poser Hotkeys Plus installed.  It works for me.

2 hours ago, SoggyToast99 said:

Poser Hotkeys Plus is a hard requirement (though you might be able to use console commands).  

You should be able to use GSPoses while having Poser Hotkeys Plus installed.  It works for me.

Oh I see, thanks for the help, will try it out

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 7:32 AM, SoggyToast99 said:

If you're talking about gore stuff:

Hide contents

1Toast09BlenderPreview.gif.1d98a26aee5e695572d6f7eb15a8161e.gif

workin on it :))

Oh my god, if we could make a complete event, I can't imagine it, but I can see that some of the difficulties are really great. This game cannot even be led around, let alone made into a flagpole

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Ionenschatten said:

Is this available for AE? The poser mod sadly relies on a Database version 2 that isn't AE made. Or did I do something wrong entirely?

Address Library has a AE version.  You might get a popup in game telling you that you don't have it, but it should still work.  I am on 1.6.353 and it works for me.

5 hours ago, Enjishida said:

Good stuff man, i like brutal and gore things in videogames, but i can't make your poses to appear in PoserHotkey+ what can be wrong, i actually have no idea

Maybe it's installed to the wrong place? Do you have other poses installed for poser hotkeys plus?

1 hour ago, SoggyToast99 said:

Maybe it's installed to the wrong place? Do you have other poses installed for poser hotkeys plus?

Looks like my problem caused by shitty poser translation files, on english version all works fine.
But there is another problem first i don't have extra items that presented on your screenshots, and i have no clue how to use pose with npc. requesting additional information