• 2 weeks later...

HI,

Thanks for the great mod,  I really enjoy it especially all the new add-on you made.  Did another succubus and it work perfectly.  :D

I have a question,  I completed the Emissary part, and now Angrim does not need me anymore.  I wonder do I need to kill him to get the Emissary boon?  I already got Dibella's boon.  It now has been a few night since I completed the quest and each time I go to bed I have no Emissary in the morning.  I have over 231 sex act as aggressive (according to sex lab diary) (Thanks to devious curse loot and your Emissary).   I did more than 3 kills with Drink Souls (thanks to TDF prostitution and Sanguine debauchery).  Actually I did my three last Drink Soul kills in Halted Stream Camp.  Do I absolutely need a black souls stone for the kill to count?  (usually my girl is enslaved  when she use that spell, could explain why it does not count).  Dalliance is completed.  Can the Emissary come back at any time or does it have to be on the following night? 

Thanks for the great mod again.  I also really liked your devious Cidhna.  :D  Too bad Madanach can not be killed with Drink Soul.

Most common reasons why the Emissary might not turn up when conditions are otherwise met:

• Dark Brotherhood entrance quest is running (stage < 200)
  • Sleeping in a 'safe' place: player home, inn, guild hall, jail.
  • Wearing devices (belt, harness, armbinder, gag, blindfold) at the time.

Or (slim chance) the quest didn't fire in the first place.  Check the Papyrus log for messages like "Angrim: player sleep event".

Fifty or more aggressive acts should suffice (whether or not she even knows Drink Soul), but they don't count if she wasn't a Succubus yet.

Hi, I've just started this mod and have been given the drink magical essence spell. if I ask angrim if he can teach me anything new he takes off the chastity belt, puts on a gag and some cuffs and has sex with my character. My question is: should I be able to leave the cellar at this point? Ie. Without the chastity belt? It seems like an oversight but maybe it's meant to be that way?

can angrim turn u into a succubus? if yes how?

Sort of.

There's three possible endings to your little partnership with him. The "good" ending has you enthrall him to your will using a special spell that's tricky to acquire and requires you to have done some other quests (I think you need Agent of Dibella.)

The first of the two bad ends has him kill you, leaving you a cursed ghost. The second has him transfer his curse to you, boosting the power of some of the spells you learn but also requiring you to have sex to maintain your magica. A certain time without it will drastically weaken you.

Hi,

I must have a weird glitch, cause the Emissary don't come.  I look in the papyrus and I have no "Angrim: Player Sleep event". 

I looked at the script and found the one for aggressive sex activity.  When I typed "help angrimaggressivecounter" I get 0.00  when I set it to above 51 nothing happen. 

I also have killed the three guys at the beginning of the Dark Brotherhood quest. So I reach 200.

I have no restrain. 

When I went to sleep to have the Emissary, I went to the abandon shack (where the Dark Brotherhood brought me).  Is it also considered a safe zone?

I don't know what else to do to start the Emissary night visit. :s

A little history on my succubus:  She was not recognise as a succubus from the start, I had to set it manually with the following line:

set AngrimPlayerIsSuccubus to 1
player.addspell AngrimSuccubusCurse
set AngrimHasCurse to 1

But after that she had the curse, the need for sex to heal and the automated Drink Magicka.

When she completed Dalliance she found the book Shadow Dance on the necromancer.

Hope this help figure out what is not working.  Thanks for the mod anyway, all the rest work flawlessly and is a lot of fun. ;)

@Snook001:

The quest AngrimEmissaryReturns ('Dark Indulgences') does not sound like it is running, else you would see that log message.  Check it in console.

It is supposed to be initialized by a location change event, if AngrimBookQuest3 ('Dalliance') is at stage 30 and AngrimAggressiveCount >= 50 OR  AngrimSoulDrainExp >= 3.  And AngrimPlayerIsBerserker is zero.  So fiddling the variables in console without moving around wouldn't work (if that's what you tried to do).

No, I was moving around.  Since my aggressive count was at 0 I increased it to 52.  I went to see Angrim and get fired.  Then last I try I went to the fort beside Angrim hideout, killed all the bandit, took a nap and nothing. 

I then started the quest Dark Indulgences to have a look at it, received the bow but did not get bloodlust.  I added the spell to see what it was but after using it I summon the Emissary to reload it with rough sex but the spell did not came back.  Guess my girl is too nice :lol:.

I wonder if it could be a conflict with another mod.  :s

I will start a new succubus and concentrate on that quest just to see if it does it again.  Might take a little time :-/

I had done the set angrimplayerisberserker to 1 first.  Sadly I did not get the boon to reset.  But I only tested it once. 

I look at the papyrus again and notice something else:

I checked for [Angrim] checking player race... and found it, but there was nothing else. But schlong of Skyrim did reset my race to succubus:

SOS RaceSwitchComplete: Honey switched to race Succubus. Maybe this can be of help.

Thanks for looking into this, I appreciate it. :)

can angrim turn u into a succubus? if yes how?

Sort of.

There's three possible endings to your little partnership with him. The "good" ending has you enthrall him to your will using a special spell that's tricky to acquire and requires you to have done some other quests (I think you need Agent of Dibella.)

The first of the two bad ends has him kill you, leaving you a cursed ghost. The second has him transfer his curse to you, boosting the power of some of the spells you learn but also requiring you to have sex to maintain your magica. A certain time without it will drastically weaken you.

Thanks bro

@Snook001:  Well that explains why the mod didn't detect your race as Succubus - it wasn't.  Until SOS altered it. 

If you set AngrimPlayerIsBerserker to 1 before running the quest (via console), that by itself would guarantee that the quest would bail out early (thinking it had already run, despite that being impossible for a run-once quest).  If not that, then my best guess from the symptoms is that the Dalliance quest is not actually at stage 30 in your save (you never specifically said).

Not exactly what happen, sorry, I mislead you.  I ran the command set AngrimPlayerIsBerserker to 1 after starting the quest Dark Indulgence and not receiving the boon. 
Daliance was completed, I got the two book, the destroyed one and Shadow dance and got visited by the Female Emissary and received Drink Dreams.  Is it stage 30?  I did not check.

As I said I started a new toon.  Even if she was a Succubus (the Nikita mod you recommended) I was detected as Nord :(.  Maybe a passport issue :lol:.  My two first rough sex encounter did not count as aggressive (unless giant don't count but that seems pretty aggressive :lol:).  I then enter the command setrace succubusrace and the one that followed did count as aggressive :D (it was a bandit).  Since then the count as raised to 3 thanks to the good people of Whiterun :lol: (My girl is a prisoner on the pillory).

But when I check the papyrus, I look for [Angrim] checking player race... and I have nothing after :(.  I fear my new girl will not be recognise as a succubus either.

Giants may or may not count (depends on how the animations are tagged, as I recall).  But your basic issue seems to be that the race check is not working.  Language / string compare differences, perhaps?  Not a clue.  The code for detection goes:

Debug.Trace( "[Angrim] checking player race..." )
    if ( AngrimPlayerIsSuccubus.Value == 0 )
        ;; Check if the player is an actual succubus, and apply the effects automatically:
        String raceName = Game.GetPlayer().GetRace().GetName()
        Debug.Trace( "[Angrim] player race is " + raceName )
        if ( raceName == "Succubus" )
            Debug.Trace( "[Angrim] Starting succubus effect" )
            AngrimPlayerIsSuccubus.Value = 1
            GiveCurse()
        endIf
    endIf

... so you should always see something unless the character is already flagged as a Succubus.

Other than that, yes it sounds like your save was at stage 30 of 'Dalliance'.

I got stuck in that cave with a nord guy and a ghost, he put a soul gem into my character I think... What am I supposed to do now? I'm a ghost and I can't do nothing and he just sits and when I wait 2-3 minutes he just fucks my character.

Hi,

Well I'm sorry to say I had no luck, I have everything required to have the emissary return for a morning visit, but he does not come back  :(.  I have no restrain, my aggressive count is at 108.  My girl is a true succubus (did not had to add it manually she was recognise from the start and had the curse.  I slept in the castle near Angrim lair after defeating all the bandit.  Would you know what to type in the console to have the emissary come pay a visit.  I also have a deviant start where it still say to escape my bound.  I have escaped them but I'm still hunted in some hold, could this be the problem? 

Thanks for your help and the great mod ;).

@Snook001:  So, a few questions:

1. What stage is the previous quest (AngrimBookQuest3) showing?  Should be 30.
  2. Is the AngrimEmissaryReturns quest (aka 'Dark Indulgences') running?
  3. If so, post the Papyrus log following an 'Angrim: player sleep event'.
  4. Is the vanilla DBEntranceQuest running?  If so, what stage?
  5. You haven't condole hacked to set AngrimPlayerIsBerserker to 1, have you?  Should be zero.
  6. Are you running Dangerous Nights or other mods that interrupt sleep?