A few questions and comments, spoilered for the moment:

I presume the spirit ending is permament? Angrim of course has no further dialogue on the matter. Just confirming since there's little way to tell whether something's a bug or a mod conflict and such. My character's actual body still appears in the room though, separately from the spirit, and loading the game causes an immediate CTD if the mouse is moved. Based on the POV, it appears to be trying to load the game back into my character's original body, not the spirit. It also seems to drain my magicka (normally 200, showing up as 140). 

The emissary just walks over to the side and sits down on the bench. The character can move around (still appears bound though) but the emissary won't do anything, and Angrim just has his generic merchant dialogue.

AFAIK the third ending seems to be working fine. Cast the spell and get Angrim's allegiance. Is this the magicka buff ending? Skyrim's interface is much worse than Oblivion's when it comes to figuring out effects.

Responses, also spoilered:

Yes, the spirit ending is a permanent effect (the 'actual' body is in fact a copy - it has a bunch of default gear, and you still have your own gear in inventory).  It shouldn't affect your magicka, though.  I haven't seen the CTD you mention; does it also happen if you leave the room, and then do a save/reload?

The Emissary just standing around is a SexLab 1.20 bug (it accidentally disabled Dremora), confirmed fixed in the next update.

Yes, the 3rd ending should provide a permanent buff; check 'player.getavinfo magicka' if in doubt.

A temporary solution to the third ending,

Tried the emissary ending with sexlab 1.20: emissary walking around, not even giving me the time of day.

Tried it with 1.21 beta (out now, http://www.loverslab...ssion/?p=532047): worked perfect! Thanks Ashal

I have a question of side quest.

I got a Agent of Dibella.

new dialog appeared.

next complete sanguin quest

but any of new dialog appeared. 

sanguin's rose into my inventory

how to got next dialog update?

Sorry for my bad english.

That doesn't cause any new dialogue to appear, sorry if the hints misled you.  It does modify some magic effects, if you've completed Sanguine's quest (sex spells get stronger).

Further progress in Angrim's quest, depends entirely on interactions with Angrim.

I'm having some issues with the seductress robe
I downloaded the Art of Magika mod for UNPB, but the file's and folders are completly different then what was discribed on page on
The main folder name is ArtOfMagik instead of AOM, there is no folder named clothes in that download, and all the individual robe names are different then the ones described, and I can´t figure out with ones to choose or wich one is the transparent version
Can anyone provide a workable robe for UNPB please

I downloaded the Art of Magika mod for UNPB, but the file's and folders are completly different then what was discribed on page on

The main folder name is ArtOfMagik instead of AOM, there is no folder named clothes in that download, and all the individual robe names are different then the ones described, and I can´t figure out with ones to choose or wich one is the transparent version

Don't use Art of Magicka, instead install Chronotrigger77's Remodeled Armor (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25259/?), which has the right files in the right places.

Don't use Art of Magicka, instead install Chronotrigger77's Remodeled Armor (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25259/?), which has the right files in the right places.

Maybe stupid question but:

Would that not conflict if using another body type  than CBBE ex 7b ?

I don't have prison overhaul because I never see a need for 1. All of my chars are good people or they are rich enough to pay the fine so I never find a use for it. That means, I have opt out any experience of this mod that requires prison overhaul.

So I'm just going to say what I think based from what I've seen.

I do feel that this mod story is too linear and feels a bit forced in the wrong way. It feels way too consent, too voluntary, with 2 obvious choice between giving themselves to Angrim or just walk away which makes no sense when you think that's the entire point people download the mod just to try it out. Not only that, the choice to refuse Angrim's order doesn't hold any real consequence except the 1 that's there for 1 of the bad endings, your char can just walk away which makes no sense again, wouldn't it be better to fight against Angrim or make him like your char. less & less & he let your char. go or something like that? I still think it should be a third choice where it is more of a forced option, make it a kidnapped, lied to, deceived or something just to make it feels more smooth. I also feel that spells in the locked chest should be obtain by other means. Maybe, after completing the required ingame quests? The basement was pretty good, though could use more mystical settings, but making all the sex happens only on the circle carpet is actually a great choice! I do feel that there's more in the bad endings is it? I'm looking forward to see what's next.

I feel like this mod is still a WIP, this is how I feel at its' current state.

Maybe stupid question but:

Would that not conflict if using another body type  than CBBE ex 7b ?

I was wondering this also,but I tried it anyways

And it works, though not flawelessly

I downloaded the standalone set for manual install, and only took the meshes and textures from the clothes/AOM folders

Then I had a panty on with no texture that flickers on and off as you walk

That was solved with the meshes and textures of the folder armor/MAK from that mod

And then for some reason all the men had a loin cloth on instead of an erection, so I copied the meshes from my male body mod (4uDik)

And now it's all working, though the panty seems to be below the chastity belt, but it's better then having a floating head and an invisible body :)

After the emissary ending, is my character meant to be stuck with that ugly stuff on her for good or is there a non console way to remove it? ^^

Edit: and is she stuck with being inside cities forever? Can't go into combat ready-stance so no questing, no magic nothing. That's kind of bad.

I too would love an answer to this or a way to add the succubus curse to my character so I can finally play as a succubus as they should be in this game, a creature that needs to have sex ^^

OK, sounds as though Art of Magicka has changed file structure too much, and no longer matches Remodeled Armor (maybe I only imagined that it ever did).  Sorry for the wrong info.

Bodyslide++ makes it trivially easy to edit out the panty from this robe.  Which I did, because of the flickering effect you mention.

@laomaster: That's fair enough criticism - the plot is rather linear, and the mod really is a work in progress.  I didn't label it as such, because I feel that it's reached a usable state, but clearly there is lots of room for improvement.

Hi stobor, played your mod and really like it  and want more of it ... but I think, there is room for a little polishing. The dialogues should have more tense, not only simple yes - no, that's why I started to edit them a little. Angrim wants something and need help but will show it not to obvious, the character wants something - so there should be a hook the chararacter is willing to catch. And this shouldn't be all about humiliating, it should be about gaining control, having the chararcter doing anything to get more power at all cost till the end ... and yes, the cross needs to be involved in your story but please, no teleporting to whiterun or something like that ... Angrim surely will find a way to use it for his magic right here in his hideout!
And why is Angrim an grumpy old man? Let him be a mittleaged man well aware of his magical power, to be a little more atractive to the char - doing anything for him should be a little less disgusting ... :s
Angrim should also show a little more appreciation, cause yes, he loves to have the body of his "apprentice" to "use" for his magic ... he's a dominating man, he's a powerful wizzard. Why does the char needs to go to the dibellan temple? Searching Sam? Let him explain it a little to the char, give her some vague arguments or lies to show her, it's all neccessary and yes, there is more she has to do to gain the wisdom and power he has ... Yes, I know, our char must be stupid or incredible naive to do such a quest but please let it be not so obvious ...
You see, this is not about scripting but about dialogues, cause I need a better "reason" than "you must do it" for really doing all that stupid things he wants me to do. And yes, I would love to see more of your mod even if it means I have to go back to CK to edit all the dialogues again ... :)
And sorry if there are mistakes in my wall of text, but I'm no native speaker.

I've posted a v0.91 update with a lot of minor dialogue fixes and a few bug fixes.  No major expansion.

Most importantly, this fixes the bug where the magicka penalties from lust spell effects could get permanently stuck when the spell was dispelled.  Unfortunately, that won't help save games that already had that bug (but it is easy to fix in console with 'forceav').

@friffy:

Angrim is a grumpy old man, because I was aiming for a variation on the Merlin and Nimue theme (as seen from Nimue's viewpoint).  I didn't want him to be a plausible object of desire.

But if you have specific suggestions for dialogue edits, I'd be willing to incorporate them (if I agree with them).

@friffy:

Angrim is a grumpy old man, because I was aiming for a variation on the Merlin and Nimue theme (as seen from Nimue's viewpoint).  I didn't want him to be a plausible object of desire.

But if you have specific suggestions for dialogue edits, I'd be willing to incorporate them (if I agree with them).

Oh, Merlin and Nimue - but as I recall, Merlin never wanted sex from Nimue although he loved her ... but I could be mistaken cause it's been a while since I read it. And yes, if you like it, I could make a .txt or maybe the esp, cause I refined the Start Topic a little bit - but first let me take a look at your changes. And thanks for taking it under consideration!

Tried .91 for a bit, weird things happened when I make my char learned Ensnare before first talking to Angrim. She could never study Drain Vital, just stuck gagged, cuffed, collared & naked. 3 dialogue options available, buy stuff, begged to be uncuffed or beg to be taught a new spell. So I have quite a good time seeing Angrim having his way with her, just trying to ignore Angrim's age, but I think that's the point anyway. So I only see 2 added dialogues, I agree the story is smoother, still trying to pretend that my char. was deceived into doing all this.

Tried .91 for a bit, weird things happened when I make my char learned Ensnare before first talking to Angrim.

I'll check on that; I don't think it is a new bug in 0.91, but I have some notion how that could put the quest into a weird (i.e. unexpected) state.  I assume she also had the Agent of Dibella perk?

Tell me please, what triggers the quest progress.
You see, I like to first know the whole script, to know all the "Easter eggs" and so on. And then entwine your character in the story not being distracted by "maybe there a bug?" or "what am I doing wrong", etc.
By the way now I can not get the quest to Arcadia. Bounty assigned, but the line of dialogue does not appear.

... I agree the story is smoother, still trying to pretend that my char. was deceived into doing all this.

Yeah, I have that problem with practically every Skyrim quest.  I think the way it works best is if she thinks she is deceiving him, and it is just a question of which one betrays the other first.  But writing it that way, when one of the actors is the player character, is hard.

Tell me please, what triggers the quest progress.

You see, I like to first know the whole script, to know all the "Easter eggs" and so on. And then entwine your character in the story not being distracted by "maybe there a bug?" or "what am I doing wrong", etc.

By the way now I can not get the quest to Arcadia. Bounty assigned, but the line of dialogue does not appear.

The only thing that advances the main quest is interactions with Angrim.  Side quests may depend on what you've already done, and may not be mentioned if you're too far along in the main quest.  If memory serves, the Arcadia quest is only offered in the first 3 stages of the main quest.  The final stage is only available when frustration has built up enough.

One change in v0.91: to learn the 2nd spell, you need to have the 1st one in effect when talking with Angrim.  If you have used it, but the effect has expired, he'll tell you to practice some more.

@friffy: There are parts of those suggestions that I like (fleshing out the internal conflict a bit more), and some that I think are overdone.  I prefer to leave the characters' motivations a little more to the player's imagination, for one thing.  And I don't want too many long speeches; they don't play well on repetition.  But there are some useful ideas in there, and I probably will use some of them.  Thanks.

Don't use 'Wait' to skip through time.  The delay is measured in game time hours, but that type of update event doesn't trigger more than once when you hit 'Wait' or 'Sleep'.  Just go about your business.  Eventually, you'll notice some undesirable effects showing up; then head back to Angrim. 

Or for the truly impatient, see the spoiler section that I just added to the original post.

where is the original post i cannot seem to find it... i know i am impatient but i do not have fours hours to waist trying to get him to actually start the quest