I'll check.  One of those is probably just a timing bug, i.e. the quest is waiting too long to advance (by a few seconds).

Sciara's dialogue is somewhat random (uses 'hello', not a scripted 'say' call), so that might also be timing.

Yes, using 'Drink Soul' to kill Angrim is the new ending.  Not very elaborate, I know.

I'll check.  One of those is probably just a timing bug, i.e. the quest is waiting too long to advance (by a few seconds).

Sciara's dialogue is somewhat random (uses 'hello', not a scripted 'say' call), so that might also be timing.

Yes, using 'Drink Soul' to kill Angrim is the new ending.  Not very elaborate, I know.

i think it is a good idea.

for a witchy dark sorceres character. not trusty, ambitious and ready to do every thing for more power she will uncover the secreds behind angrims studies and use that wisdome to trick her tutor.

would like to see a scene where he is trying to sacrifice her to the emisary but instead of getting a sacrafice she sucks the soul out of the emisary until he falls to the ground like a empty wet sack and than she get strong even stronger than her tutor... well and of course she will kill her tutor.

where do you wanna go with that mod? actual it feels a bit mechanic. go in read the books get the quests... at the beginning you have done much things to keep it living and intecrate it to the world.

i think it is a good idea.

for a witchy dark sorceres character. not trusty, ambitious and ready to do every thing for more power she will uncover the secreds behind angrims studies and use that wisdome to trick her tutor.

would like to see a scene where he is trying to sacrifice her to the emisary but instead of getting a sacrafice she sucks the soul out of the emisary until he falls to the ground like a empty wet sack and than she get strong even stronger than her tutor... well and of course she will kill her tutor.

where do you wanna go with that mod? actual it feels a bit mechanic. go in read the books get the quests... at the beginning you have done much things to keep it living and intecrate it to the world.

just a sugestion:

you have made varios quest related checks, for example the love potion and the quest from farengar, you can add a condition for the delliance quest. i also think that geting a vistit from one of sanguines daedra isnt matching your other endings that well.

but, there are much more deathric princes for example and especialy for the drain live and soul ending: vaermina. i think she would like it if the player is able to steal the soul from one of sanguines emisarys. she is also taged as a mage and steals memorys. (on writing that i have got that your steal dreams spell fits better. anyway lets continue...^^)

and! there is a perfect matching vanillia quest: a waking nightmare. in that quest you have the choise to destroy or to get the skull of curroption.

what would a witchy dark sorceres character do?

right she will kill erandur and take the skull for her personal use.

what if: you are adding a check for the player has finisht that quest in that way.

after that the player gets a vistit from one of vaereminas daedra how overs her to rebuild the destroyd toom, for a small exchange of course.

that should lead the player finally to the drain live and soul toom.

there you go a check for making shure that only a witchy dark sorceres is able to have that end.

just a small idea.

Not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just not waiting long enough for the quest to move to the next stage, but I seem to have gotten all of the spells Angrim's willing to teach (all of them from the list of spells on the main post here), and seem to be endlessly repeating the dialogue where I ask if he has anything else to teach, we have sex, then he says I need more experience and reapplies his belt and plugs. Otherwise, everything seems to be working as it should.

Did you get the dialogue option, to get the love potion for him? There's no quest in the quest log for it, so it's easy to forget.
The quest continued for me, after doing this. But now he's just telling me "now now", if i ask for more.

i got absolutly no clue how this mod works and how to progress in it. -.-

Did you get the dialogue option, to get the love potion for him? There's no quest in the quest log for it, so it's easy to forget.

The quest continued for me, after doing this. But now he's just telling me "now now", if i ask for more.

i got absolutly no clue how this mod works and how to progress in it. -.-

where exaktly do you stuck? there is one stage were you have to wait... nothing more.

My toon brought the love potion, can buy stuff from him and my toon is now wearing the chastity belt, but if i ask angrim for more, he just says "... not now.".
i got no clue how long to wait or how often to ask him, to trigger the next stage. By now, 13 days passed and i asked him at least 3 times each day, but he still isn't willing to teach me more.

My toon brought the love potion, can buy stuff from him and my toon is now wearing the chastity belt, but if i ask angrim for more, he just says "... not now.".

i got no clue how long to wait or how often to ask him, to trigger the next stage. By now, 13 days passed and i asked him at least 3 times each day, but he still isn't willing to teach me more.

sounds like you have to practise your new spell, go out and find somebody to practise. he teached you a new spell drain mana or somthing like that cast it on your toon and let her fuck somebody. she will get a buff with that buff on her it triggers the next stage.

@CGi - From your description, should be at stage 60 in AngrimApprenticeQuest ("Not right now, my dear, maybe later", or the minor variation "So eager! No, not right now").  Which is the very first tip in the original post, under "Help, I'm Stuck".  Do NOT just wait by skipping forward through time - game-time update events don't fire while you're time-traveling that way.

If I'm interpreting your post incorrectly (you can check stage via 'sqs angrimapprenticequest' in console, and 'help angrimsatiation'), then different responses apply.

Uploaded version 1.02, with several minor bug fixes (timing issues, missing quest objective markers). Should be safe to upgrade an existing save.

Thanks for your update :D

i guess, it's part of this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25259

i extracted the vanilla model, renamed the nifs and us those, as i simply couldn't be bothered.

I did the same.

However, I think I screwed up. I picked the lock on the chest and stole the spell tomes. Now I'm stuck on stage 20.

Stage 20 can repeat (randomly) but there's no fixed precondition to stage 30.  I don't think it is possible to actually get stuck on 20.

Stage 20 can repeat (randomly) but there's no fixed precondition to stage 30.  I don't think it is possible to actually get stuck on 20.

Oh, ya. Sorry for not reporting back.

i still didn't trying to figure out at which quest stage my toon is, but i had no time to play Skyrim.

And now that you updated, i'll start from scratch. So if i run into the same or a similar problem with the new version, i'll let you know this time.

But i thought i had a similar problem, jbezorg thinks he got.

Because after figuring out i can manually activate the cross, i simply did it to see what happens.

Afterwards Angrim had none of the previous dialogue options anymore.

Very unlikely that it was cuased by your mod, so i saved & reloaded and fixed it this way.

But good to know, that no interactions in his cellar can break the quest, b/c a dared to lockpick the chest, to avoid getting stuck.