I have a question, now i can't advance more of the stage 50 (i use the code sqs todo check the stage of the quest, the stage 50 is the first time what do you wear the belt)

Pd: i give the lover potion to angrim

edit: i found my mistake, sorry for the question jajaja

Big thanks to you Stobor. When belts first appeared on LL i was hoping for something like this and you made it Sir! 42 internets for you.

One thing tho..some people were asking about some potion to quest? I just comleted your mod for the second time and never encountered any tasks like this. Did i miss something? This is also reason to write a detailed walkthrough for people to know if they got bugged or just missed a clue. Please continue in good work, cant wait for future updates.

Awesome mod. I have a question though, might be stupid: 

After I get equipped with the chastity belt I get some spells, what am I supposed to do with them(drink magical essence and vital essence). Angrim tells me to use them on people, but when I point at my targets nothing happen. Hmm.

Awesome mod. I have a question though, might be stupid: 

After I get equipped with the chastity belt I get some spells, what am I supposed to do with them(drink magical essence and vital essence). Angrim tells me to use them on people, but when I point at my targets nothing happen. Hmm.

They are user affecting, they work but don't hit your target, if you look in the 'Active Effects' part in magic, they will be things with timers.

@henteei: Like the related spell that Angrim first introduces, these are triggered sexually.  So, cast the spell before sex.  They are cast on yourself, like healing or armor spells.

In terms of implementation, these spells (and others that I'm contemplating adding) are really two separate spells: one that primes the trigger, and another that takes effect upon orgasm (if sex is handled by the SexLab framework - it doesn't work with non-SexLab mods).

@henteei: Like the related spell that Angrim first introduces, these are triggered sexually.  So, cast the spell before sex.  They are cast on yourself, like healing or armor spells.

In terms of implementation, these spells (and others that I'm contemplating adding) are really two separate spells: one that primes the trigger, and another that takes effect upon orgasm (if sex is handled by the SexLab framework - it doesn't work with non-SexLab mods).

=D when you release another update i start a new game on skyrim to try it, i really like this mod, thanks for your great work =D

realy like your mod, was totaly suprised by the ending.^^

but, can you make it a bit more realistik?

i mean if you where a wizzard girl and your find a old guy in a abonned basemant and he is offering to teach you something or a blowjob, would you do that?^^

I've never gotten the quest to steal the potion either.  Looks like I'm only getting the main questline with both characters I've tried (though I had to do the save/load trick to get those to start as well), and haven't seen the first hint of any other quests. Should there be specific triggers for these that we need to be aware of (and if there are specific triggers/markers, are there any console commands to force them to start or force the option to start)?  Or is this a likely conflict somewhere with my other mods?

I've never gotten the quest to steal the potion either.  Looks like I'm only getting the main questline with both characters I've tried (though I had to do the save/load trick to get those to start as well), and haven't seen the first hint of any other quests. Should there be specific triggers for these that we need to be aware of (and if there are specific triggers/markers, are there any console commands to force them to start or force the option to start)?  Or is this a likely conflict somewhere with my other mods?

To get this quest, you must first take some salts from Farengar to Arcadia. And then, you need to steal elixir from those very salts. You know, just in case that you 2 times before didn't do it for some reason.

yeah, but the device assets has an update now (i don´t know nothing about moding, so sorry if i say some wrong jajajaja), well, this monday i start a new game and i try all the news mods posted here =D

edit: i forgot, thanks for update the devious devices whit the quest =D in this days, when i start the new game, i test it, i really like your work on the devious device =D

Question and potential conflict : 

Is the mod supposed to not work when you are a vampire?

In a fresh game as a vampire, Angrim doesn't have any dialogue related to the quest.

I am using Vampire Thirst as a Vampire overhaul if that makes any difference: 

There are no vampire-specific checks, nor indeed any race-sensitive ones, so I'd be very surprised if there were a mod conflict here.  I see 2 possibilities: either the dialogue has been overridden by another mod with higher priority quests that apply even to custom NPCs (unlikely), or that this is a manifestation of the known Skyrim bug dealing with start-enabled quest dialogue.  I have seen similar problems intermittently, as I add quests to the mod, and I think that bug is the culprit. 

The next version of this mod will include a SEQ file specifically to avoid that problem.

You may be able to fix it yourself, by generating a SEQ file (google "skyrim seq file"); I recommend using TES5Edit for this purpose, since it puts it in the right place automagically.

Question and potential conflict :

Is the mod supposed to not work when you are a vampire?

In a fresh game as a vampire, Angrim doesn't have any dialogue related to the quest.

I am using Vampire Thirst as a Vampire overhaul if that makes any difference:

There are no vampire-specific checks, nor indeed any race-sensitive ones, so I'd be very surprised if there were a mod conflict here. I see 2 possibilities: either the dialogue has been overridden by another mod with higher priority quests that apply even to custom NPCs (unlikely), or that this is a manifestation of the known Skyrim bug dealing with start-enabled quest dialogue. I have seen similar problems intermittently, as I add quests to the mod, and I think that bug is the culprit.

The next version of this mod will include a SEQ file specifically to avoid that problem.

You may be able to fix it yourself, by generating a SEQ file (google "skyrim seq file"); I recommend using TES5Edit for this purpose, since it puts it in the right place automagically.

Ahh the infamous dialogue bug. I will check the SEQ file :)

New version 1.0 is up, with significantly expanded selection of spells, several optional radiant quests, and a new ending.  The main quest has been expanded a bit as well.  And there are several new books scattered about Angrim's lair, with background info and clues.

The 'Ensnare' spell book will be substantially harder to get, since it now requires a radiant quest.

The ghost ending is now more playable - you can regain corporeal form temporarily.

See the main post for the details on all the spells (new and otherwise).

The mod now supports the Succubus Race (though it does not in any way require it); characters who are actual Succubi, not just mortal mages, will start the game with the Succubus Curse in effect.

found a bug or two.

on the ghost ending the dialog option for: i cant focus blabla shows up two times. after the second time you are able to say: master angrim and than he continius with: i have no furter use for you.

the succubus quest isnt complet after stage 20, missing the check mark in the queststages?

if got the visitor from delliance quest but nothing happend after all. had a look in ck there shuld be a dialog but was not, think your missing the empty soundfiles.... addet files by myself works now.

is the new ending the one from the drain life and soul spell?