Very intriguing mod so far :)

I experienced one conflict with 'Spectator crowds'. After the first sexual encounter with Angrim, he remained stuck in 'spectator crowd' comments, as if he had been watching his own scene and was still commenting on it after it was done. Weird.

Reloading and getting a new scene fixed that but I thought i should mention it.

I also had a gray face bug for Angrim's NPC, but that was easily fixed with CK editor.

Finally, a question.

When he advises you to go see the Temple of Dibella to get more experience, is it a general comment about getting more experienced sexually or do you have specific content in the Temple?

The reason I am asking is that I am working on a mod around the Temple of Dibella and I want to avoid any conflict with this one.

I don't want to dissect your mod either because I want to keep the surprises intact since I haven't player it yet :)

Don't use 'Wait' to skip through time.  The delay is measured in game time hours, but that type of update event doesn't trigger more than once when you hit 'Wait' or 'Sleep'.  Just go about your business.  Eventually, you'll notice some undesirable effects showing up; then head back to Angrim. 

Or for the truly impatient, see the spoiler section that I just added to the original post.

where is the original post i cannot seem to find it... i know i am impatient but i do not have fours hours to waist trying to get him to actually start the quest

Damn, it looks like the OP got overwritten when I updated the version.  Now to find my notes...

set angrimsatiation to 4.0

I dont know.. this mod keeps trolling me. Sometimes it works but screws my save after a while and then it dosn't function anymore with any save. 

As bug reports go, that's... less than helpful.

i cant give you any like detailed file. currently it runs.. i guess. But i feel like i dont progress.. it could just be me tho.

Don't use 'Wait' to skip through time.  The delay is measured in game time hours, but that type of update event doesn't trigger more than once when you hit 'Wait' or 'Sleep'.  Just go about your business.  Eventually, you'll notice some undesirable effects showing up; then head back to Angrim. 

Or for the truly impatient, see the spoiler section that I just added to the original post.

where is the original post i cannot seem to find it... i know i am impatient but i do not have fours hours to waist trying to get him to actually start the quest

Seriously? You don't know how to find the "Original Post" for a thread? Or did you just misunderstand what was meant by "original post"?

Original Post = The very first post on the thread (just to be sure).

Seriously? You don't know how to find the "Original Post" for a thread? Or did you just misunderstand what was meant by "original post"?

Original Post = The very first post on the thread (just to be sure).

I had the same 1st reaction, but then realized that the OP's spoiler section got overwritten when I updated the mod.  So the notes in question really did disappear.

Is Angrim's belt suppose to prevent any sexual behavior besides oral? Because I still have access to all animations, and they also make the belt removable in my inventory. However, if I use the belt from Devious Devices, the belt functions properly.

It should prevent others, yes (and substitute an oral anim if another is attempted).  And it is tagged so SexLab animations won't strip it.  It may be bugged on a few animations (notably, 3way), especially if there are bugs in their tags.  And if a mod uses its own stripping mechanism, that'll break it.  But it is working fine for me, with SexLab 1.15b.

Anyone else seeing problems?  With which SexLab version(s)?  What mods?

Anyone else seeing problems?  With which SexLab version(s)?  What mods?

I have it in the SL version 1.15, but I have not used duvius devices (only threw the files in the folder, did not enable the ESP, as you advised) has decided that this is the case. At 1.22 SL has not yet reached the belt stage.

hello, i play your mod and i have a question, i use sexlab 1.23 version and i only can find 1 ending, how i can find the others two? sorry my bad english, i really like your mod

@stobor

first, congrats, great idea for a mod and great work done on it so far, I like it a lot !

But then some criticsm:

I didn't get much of a quest...

I had already done the Sanguine Quest as well as Agent of Dibella.

zero side-quests triggered - at some point I apparently had a bounty of 5 gold me, but again, it was totally irrelevant without explanation.

the prison overhaul is tedious and boring.

I learned both spells, and then it seemed that the quest didn't advance from the 2nd spell, I don't know what there is to do. I kept "practicing", but...

So I use set angrimsatiation to 4 to see what happens and got the dremora.

Quite ok, I think, but my main problem with the quest is the absence of hints of what to do and of what is going on.

Maybe the bookshelf should be filled with 2-3 books on "Sanguine magic", "carnal magic", etc. which would not explain everything, but hook the player with the perspective of powerful magic, explain how the spells are learned and developed and warn the player about the daedric source of the power and addiction.

That would give a nice touch.

After the emissary animations, he went to stand behind the speaker's desk and didn't move anymore.

Again, vessel for what?  There sould be some text explaining what is going on and about the curse.

It all needs to be fleshed out.

Also, after the emissary ending, my char was understandably quite upset and I killed the dremora, but when my double thunderbolt touched Angrim, I just got a CTD.

Angrim's Apprentice 0.91 works not with SL 1.23...update plz.

Quest doessnt start,Conversation options are missing

SL 1.15b is no longer available

(dibella and night to remember-Quest are finished)

Had this issue with an earier version of SL too, but saving and reloading the game inside the basement always helped, have you tried that?

Thank you for the mod, it has been enjoyable thus far and I look forward to the rest.

I have read that the side-quests are not essential but I just wanted to double-check something to make sure:

when I went to get the potion from Arcadia I bought it rather than stealing it. I gave it to Angrim but he continues to have the dialog option telling me to go get it for him and, well, its not been there again and I think that I have looked everywhere, including Arcadia's inventory via Pickpocket. Did I break the quest? Or should I just carry on and be patient?

Thanks again.

Thank you for the mod, it has been enjoyable thus far and I look forward to the rest.

I have read that the side-quests are not essential but I just wanted to double-check something to make sure:

when I went to get the potion from Arcadia I bought it rather than stealing it. I gave it to Angrim but he continues to have the dialog option telling me to go get it for him and, well, its not been there again and I think that I have looked everywhere, including Arcadia's inventory via Pickpocket. Did I break the quest? Or should I just carry on and be patient?

Thanks again.

Sounds busted.  It shouldn't keep turning up as a conversational option.  Probably a bug in the quest conditions.

My only conflict so far is with the robes, in that they are invisible, and therefore make the whole torso invisible. It must be an issue with Killer Kleos armor replacer. 

I used the ones from Chronotrigger77's Remodeled Armor, so apparently those are the only ones that work properly.

Thanks again.

Sounds busted.  It shouldn't keep turning up as a conversational option.  Probably a bug in the quest conditions.

Thanks for the prompt response.

FYI, the new 2.0 version of Devious Devices is completely restructured.  Upgrading will break the chastity belt in this mod.  However, it looks to me like it is perfectly possible to have both the older version and the new one installed, which will do as a workaround until I get around to updating this mod to the newer models.

Depends on which version you're referring to. I wouldn't recommend installing the old version of my sexlab enabled version with my new version. If you're referring to just zadil's assets, that may work. Not sure.

Depends on which version you're referring to. I wouldn't recommend installing the old version of my sexlab enabled version with my new version. If you're referring to just the Devious Device assets, that may work. Not sure.

The Devious Devices v2.0 (assets) ESM has renamed / relocated all the meshes.  Accordingly, it will not work (yet) with this mod.

Depends on which version you're referring to. I wouldn't recommend installing the old version of my sexlab enabled version with my new version. If you're referring to just the Devious Device assets, that may work. Not sure.

The Devious Devices v2.0 (assets) ESM has renamed / relocated all the meshes.  Accordingly, it will not work (yet) with this mod.

Loved your "(yet)" :shy:

Looking forward for this and future updates.