Boulder City events.

I confirm that, at least in my game, the time doesn't pass while trying to sleep, then fucked, then Ike goes away.

Asked for a room at 10:20 pm, went to sleep at 10:32, black scene and fucked at 10:38, black scene and message "you're not so well rested" at 10:40.

If I try to sleep again, the entire process repeats with only few minutes passed.

Yes, hardcore needs are heavily incremented, expecially water need.

EDIT: I don't know if it is surely related but ...  I saved just after the above events (about 11:05 in game time) in the main restaurant room, just in front of the exit door. My toon was about to leave, searching another place to sleep. I saved and exit the game to post here. When I reloaded the game, my hardcore needs were raised on abnormal values, near death. Like more 600 for thirst, 350 hunger, 150 sleep. Even if I'm sure that, before saving, they were normal and low, 10 H2O, 12 FOOD, 7 Sleep.

well in recognition of Odessa huge number of mods perhaps she should be given a new title ?

Some ideas : all roads lead to Odessa, Odessa everywhere?

Ok , I was thinking of upgrading to the beta of sexout BUT does that mean it would break Solicitings Amra.esp that allows Amra animations in soliciting? I'm not sure what I would need or be required to have amras animations in soliciting And non soliciting sexout adventures, besides the obvious ones like latests nx , sexout, possibly scr ?Also the new registration system in sexoutNg do I need an extra esp to include amras animations in non soliciting sexout adventures,rather than overwriting sexouts animations? Its just Im chopping at the bit to try the new NG and the latest version of sexoutPositioning  and a bit confused :)

;) I've been meaning to learn Unity or Unreal to make a standalone isometric RPG with a similar theme to Another Kick in the Head, but the GECK keeps drawing back.

Sexout '93 beta6 only allows Amra animations via the random picker, when beta7 comes out I will be able to update soliciting to use the new Sexout-Amra animations, but currently I can't. You can still use them together, soliciting just won't pick them yet.

@Nicole: Unfortunately that is a vanilla game bug, when you load game sometimes your hardcore needs all jump up. It is wise to never save game when your needs are very high, because loading can be instant death! I think I could make a fan patch for it using Save/Load events..

Long ago I mentioned the Helios One event crippling my framerate and I think I found the culprit. I was recently going through Epstein's Tryout scenario and I encountered the same immense drop in frames and the slideshow effect, what was odd was that it only happened when I would "look" at that weird box thing next to the bed. I seem to remember the Helios One party having that or something like it so maybe that was the issue.

I don't know why that one thing cripples my game, but it does, because whenever it wasn't in the screen everything was normal.

Yeah I've also had the same problem, it reminds me of an old ballgag that if the player wore would destroy the framerate completely. 

I'm not a huge fan of the box, it's pretty buggy (like the framerate) and it could use a serious art makeover as some sides of it barely have textures. It also causes my anims to misalign when I'm in it, so I generally try to avoid it as much as possible. 

• 3 weeks later...

Barely tested bleeding edge alpha 5.6 (0)

Requires Sexout '93 beta 7 or later to work at all. Requires '93 beta 8 or later to work fully.

Support for the new random picker and Sexout-Amra.esp.

Note: in Sexout '93 beta 10, the sexout random picker is buggy and seems to choose creature animations for humans some times, this means Actor A (male usually) will stay still. (anim number will be in 1000 range) This is not a soliciting bug.

(outdated attachment removed, 5.6 is now stable in OP)

Barely tested bleeding edge alpha 5.6 (0)

attachicon.gifSexoutSoliciting-V-5-6-0--BLEEDING-ALPHAr.7z

Greeting  O all roads lead to Odessa

tested ths with sexoutNGB7 and will now upgrade to b10 to try.

Any way I have a  few questions and a few observations to report.

travelling  with mechants

--------------------------------

Tested twice and now you have an option to exit out rather than travelling and this works perfectly.

Also the time passes correctly - for example I travelled from near freeside to novac. After starting the travelling time past I dunno 6-8 hrs something like that step up camp, fucked merchant, slept and arrived in novac another 12 hrs or so later ... works no problems.will test bolder city once I understand what amra esp to use.

Questions

========

sexoutAmra.esp is the esp required for sol to use amra anim or is this obsolete with sol above ng version ?Sol version?

or

sexout-Amra.esp required for sol or does  it only  add amra anim to the ng picker ?Both?

Sry for the noob questions.

a little bit Slightly off topic

----------------------------------

rrp.esp road rebuit whatever for xrcars does lock the novac door, sadly,This really sucks as I like driving fast and not crashing  :(

animations

----------------

tried helios and some  animation misaligned especially the 3 somes.

What do you want to know? animation # that are wonky? Anythink else?Or not

You should use the more recent version, Sexout-Amra.esp, if you use the Sexout '93 beta. If you use the Soliciting 5.6 alpha above, it will make use of its features.

Misaligned animations need to be reported in the Sexout or Amra thread, depending on their source. Take a screen shot and find out the source by clicking an actor in console, and typing:

NX_GetEVST "Sexout:Started::Plugin"

NX_GetEVFL "Sexout:Started::AnimA"

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get through the helios one party to save my life. Every single time at one point or another all the npcs just stop. No more sex animations, no more approaching my character, nothing, and when I open the console I see the following spammed over and over:

Error in script 1b00d504

Attempting to call a function on a NULL reference or base object
    File: SexoutSoliciting.esm Offset: 0x0001 Command: <unknown>
Error in script 1b00d504
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result

File: SexoutSoliciting.esm Offset: 0x0001 Command: <unknown> 

I checked it out in the geck and that is the sexoutsolheliosonequestscript, but I can't make heads or tails of it. I'll attach a debug file. Also the debug file didn't list the whoring helios one quest as running, but when I used the getquestrunning command in game it came back 1.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

In mean time, I recommend upgrading to the current beta of sexout (b13 as of May 25) , which was released by me: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8655-sexoutng-beta-21093b10-release-thread/?p=1188625

It has some fixes since beta 10.

Will do. Btw I also noticed that soliciting doesn't seem to recognize the new sexout-amra esp. It seems to be looking for the old esp and always returns a 0.

Guest marieruth

I'm hoping to get some assistance. Is there a particular process I must undergo in order to properly uninstall this mod and restore the Dino Dee-Lite motel to what it was before adding the mod? I first unticked Sexout and all mods that were related to Sexout in my load order and then ran the game. I went to Novac and noticed that all the doors of the hotel rooms and the dino dee-lite office were gone and they were instead a black space of nothing. The dropbox remained outside as well. I saved my game and uninstalled the mods I unticked, and after running the game after that, nothing changed. I just reinstalled Soliciting along with the requirements for that mod and the requirements of the requirements too. I looked in the MCM menu and didn't find an uninstall button of any sort, and I did not seem to find any info in the read me, and I'm hoping someone would be willing to help. Oh, and I'm using Tale of Two Wastelands, if that matters.

@marieruth: Ah I didn't think of that- I disable a few pieces of scenery in Novac (planks, inaccessible doors) to add the bath house ladies' rooms in. I've added an MCM option to reset this in this beta:

5.6 (1) Beta - June 1 2015

- Added MCM option to reset Novac if you want to uninstall.

Changes since stable 5.4:

5.6 (0) Previous version

- Added support for sexout '93 beta random picker and new Sexout-Amra.esp

5.5 (0)

- New traveling merchant option- you can accompany them to their destination, with an overnight stop at CK's tent ;). A great alternative to fast travel..

(requires Data pack from OP and Sexout '93 beta for sex scenes to work)

(outdated attachment removed, 5.6 is now stable in OP)

@Nefertiti: When you wait, could you check the console and see whats getting printed, there should be some debug info. Incidentally, if you fried Helios One and/or the NCR are hostile to you, the number of potential customers drops quite a bit.

@CK: are you using the current Sexout '85? There were a lot of animation issues like that for the Duntons scene with older versions, but I thought it was fixed now.

On the dialogue, I guess you have general subtitles enabled- there is a GECK 'SayTo' option that is supposed to force subtitles which I tried to use for them, but it doesn't work in FNV, so I forgot about those lines and never updated them to match the scene, since they're invisible for me, I'll fix it in next version. DP actually counts as brief full body wash.. but you get paid double, the round-the-world tricks will be fulfilling some more involved fantasy/fetish of the customer. I need to add some more dialogue lines so it makes better sense.

The books don't do anything right now, they're just furniture, although the Cat's Paw magazines raise your sexout prostitution skill if you read them, I'll see about transferring ownership, thats a nice idea.

Odessa, I hate to bring up ancient history, but did you ever find a way to force subtitles? It's the last real issue (fingers crossed) before the new fertile breeder release, but I haven't been able to find a way no matter what I've tried, and we'd rather not have to tell player to turn on general subs.

No, but I didn't look into it that much.

NVSE has various functions for getting / setting game settings, which I think you could use to turn on general subtitles during your scene, then reset it again afterwards.

No, but I didn't look into it that much.

NVSE has various functions for getting / setting game settings, which I think you could use to turn on general subtitles during your scene, then reset it again afterwards.

Thanks anyway. Maybe for the next release I can hunt something down. :)

Having got New Vegas to finally play nice again, I've gotten around to trying out the new features in this mod (last I had played, Odessa, you were working on Primm).  Took me a while but I've gotten the Novac thing started.

Just my luck that my first client was Raccoon. >.>