Rarooo!!!

Love this mod 'Odessa'. Had some issues in Novac and Sloan, but that was due to other mods conflicting that I had running.

'cellularsafe'-The 'Fire Station and Tent' between Novac and Old Lady Gibsons is indeed from the Sexout Breeder mod, which I am currently running. Both are inactive right now as Breeder is being rebuilt.

It's awesome 'gamerdude711' is reworking 'Breeder' for the latest SexoutNG. The original was buggy but fun, I missed it when things got updated. Can hardly wait for the 'Riverside' episode and more...

THX

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this mod Odessa. Having trouble with the Helios One party. It has run before without issue, but this last time it is unable to finish the script for Cpl. Wallace to end payment. The script keeps trying to make payment, but never ends, so no sex scenes are able to start from then on.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like this mod, only I can't get parts of it to work. 

(I got a giggling fit the first time I tried the "sit down somewhere and wait" routine, that's so much more uh immersive than the "Hey you we fuck now" stuff in Tryout.)

If I describe the symptoms, can you guess at what I'm missing or did wrong?

Sloan: Fanny Mae never showed up.

I've been looking for Fannie Mae for ages. When I arrived in Sloan, I think I briefly saw someone starting a sexout animation in the background, near the campfire guard position on the road, then disappearing. Is it possible for an NPC to fall through the floor and die? Can I resurrect her with a console command maybe?

(I found her in previous games, just not this time.)

Novac: Quest not working, is it my incomplete Sexlab (S/M won't work) or a known issue?

I talk to Anna who runs the new bathhouse about a job, go see her boys, cringe at the dialogue, then I get a text saying "you fellate Chuck" or something. My character and Chuck get naked, and he masturbates. Then there's a couple of flashing screens, but no more sex. Afterwards Anna and her boys have the same dialogues as before. (Is that also a known issue, or is my Sexout broken? I may have messed up some of its prerequisites; Tryout also behaved weirdly whenever I attempted to use bound animations.)

I really like this mod, only I can't get parts of it to work. 

(I got a giggling fit the first time I tried the "sit down somewhere and wait" routine, that's so much more uh immersive than the "Hey you we fuck now" stuff in Tryout.)

If I describe the symptoms, can you guess at what I'm missing or did wrong?

Sloan: Fanny Mae never showed up.

I've been looking for Fannie Mae for ages. When I arrived in Sloan, I think I briefly saw someone starting a sexout animation in the background, near the campfire guard position on the road, then disappearing. Is it possible for an NPC to fall through the floor and die? Can I resurrect her with a console command maybe?

(I found her in previous games, just not this time.)

Novac: Quest not working, is it my incomplete Sexlab (S/M won't work) or a known issue?

I talk to Anna who runs the new bathhouse about a job, go see her boys, cringe at the dialogue, then I get a text saying "you fellate Chuck" or something. My character and Chuck get naked, and he masturbates. Then there's a couple of flashing screens, but no more sex. Afterwards Anna and her boys have the same dialogues as before. (Is that also a known issue, or is my Sexout broken? I may have messed up some of its prerequisites; Tryout also behaved weirdly whenever I attempted to use bound animations.)

I always find Fanny Mae in the Bar there in Sloan.

Novac:  I honestly never played through that so can't help there. 

This is gonna sound odd, but try loading a very early save.  Go to Sloan and see if you can find her.

If yes, then something you have done further along in the game has either altered her AI or just bugged out ( happens sometimes).

If no, then post your load order and also check FNVEdit for anything that may overwrite data in Sloan.  I know of one possible issue, the populated wasteland tends to add and alter npc ai, not sure if it conflicts with Fanny Mae though.

Hopefully its just a bloated save game issue, and possible fixed by using a previous save.  

Also you said " (I found her in previous games, just not this time.) " 

Have you altered or added any new mods from the time the old game saves had her and now? 

Fannie Mae starts in the Sloan bar, and may wander around Sloan, but should not leave. NPCs have been known to disappear due to engine issues, or its possible she somehow got eaten by a deathclaw, etc.

As a workaround, go to Sloan and enter into the console:

"XX0016CD".MoveTo Player

You need to speech marks around the form Id, replace XX is the load order of Sexout Soliciting.

This will teleport her to you. If she is dead, open the console, click her and enter:

Resurrect

And it should work as intended.

Novac Dunton Brothers: It sounds like something has messed up, could you:

- Enable debug mode for sexout and soliciting, and click 'create debug dump'.

- Try running the scene again, and when it fails, upload the dump from you FNV directory.

• 2 weeks later...

I think quest start in Sloan, there a 2 girls - 1 vanila barman and 1 prostitute from this mod, You have to ask her? to start whoring.

Ok, I'll just have to wait until I get there then I guess. :D

I figured out why I wasn't getting dialogue. It wasn't this mod, it was Smaller Talk, I play with a controller and it's not registering the "activate button" instead I have to use the "E" key on my keyboard, and as the mod author on that page suggests, sometimes it's necessary to hold the "E" key down for 3 seconds before any additional dialogue shows up.

So far the mod works as intended though, a bit rough around the edges as far as dialogue goes, but it works and I like the concept over all so far.

If this mod is still being worked on, I would like to request some kind of advantage to "traveling with caravaneers", (if it's not implemented already, I didn't really notice one with the encounter my character had) a much higher pay out in the form of caps (a caravaneer would probably be carrying more caps than your typical wastelander as they are merchants) or the ability to trade sexual favors in place of caps for a selected item (weapon, armor, ammo, etc.) in the vendor's inventory.

It works now. It looks like you have to wait (I wait for one game hour) every time the prompt comes up in the upper left hand corner of the screen, but clients come in for service every so often, sometimes they'll even choose one of the other girls, which is good from a realism standpoint. Though I've got to admit, while realistic, this is probably one of the more boring ways to whore out your character so far, lol. Still I like the option.

You might want to be a little more thorough with your requirements for this mod because...

I just finished the Double Indemnity quest, which was totally awesome by the way, however... For the last part (the orgy/S&M part) my character's body was invisible because apparently there is something that NEEDED to be installed but wasn't because either I thought it wasn't absolutely necessary or I didn't know what it was that needed to be installed in the first place. The same goes with the super mutant part (where the player character is placed in a pillory and fucked by a super mutant), my character's body was invisible and the super mutant just stood there clothed and doing nothing. Unfortunately due to the length of that quest I won't be repeating it just to see that one part again with all of the correct content installed. For the sake of others I would like to request that you PLEASE update the requirements for this mod.

Despite the fact that I've complained allot on here I really like this mod. It's nicely done from what I've been able to play through so far, the characters are imaginative and the encounters/situations are imaginative and range from short and simple to interesting/entertaining, honestly I wish some of the other mods in this category were done this well.

I just don't want it to seem like I hate the mod or something.

Despite the fact that I've complained allot on here I really like this mod. It's nicely done from what I've been able to play through so far, the characters are imaginative and the encounters/situations are imaginative and range from short and simple to interesting/entertaining, honestly I wish some of the other mods in this category were done this well.

I just don't want it to seem like I hate the mod or something.

Odessa is fantastic with the details she places in her mods. I have used this in the beginning and really need to do another whore play through. I do those so rarely... If you like this you should really try Another Kick in the Head.. ;) simply awesome.

Above you mention missing assets. Most of the time these assets that people miss are from the SCR  required resources. Spectrum Toys, GSBmodders assets and the like. One of the best ways to prevent this is to have the resources installed. I have a tutorial and a downloadable PDF that I have worked for quite some time on (and on, and on during the past couple of years) to make it as simple and direct as possible. Get those files installed and you shouldn't really have much of a problem with assets. Most of the mods I have seen which Odessa creates use the SCR  assets quite heavily. (as many other sexout modders do) because they expect them to be there.