You might want to be a little more thorough with your requirements for this mod because...

Requirements

SCR's required meshes and textures: Spectrum's Toy Pack, GSBModders BDSM stuff, Nordland's fertility drugs

You might want to be a bit more thorough reading them :P

Balls!... How did I miss that?! :o

Well, thanks for pointing that out.

Actually I might be having an issue but I'm not sure, I was able to get the party started at the Helios power plant and after the whole orgy scene I got paid and then I left with the other girls that were there. But when I went back to the Helios power plant the next day everything was still set up I'm guessing they aren't supposed to disappear? Anyway I went back to the "bath house" in Novac and waited for an entire day and no one showed and I'm wondering if the quest is stuck or something. Or are there completely dead days sometimes?

UPDATE: Never mind what's in the spoiler, it still works.

Despite the fact that I've complained allot on here I really like this mod. It's nicely done from what I've been able to play through so far, the characters are imaginative and the encounters/situations are imaginative and range from short and simple to interesting/entertaining, honestly I wish some of the other mods in this category were done this well.

I just don't want it to seem like I hate the mod or something.

Odessa is fantastic with the details she places in her mods. I have used this in the beginning and really need to do another whore play through. I do those so rarely... If you like this you should really try Another Kick in the Head.. ;) simply awesome.

Above you mention missing assets. Most of the time these assets that people miss are from the SCR  required resources. Spectrum Toys, GSBmodders assets and the like. One of the best ways to prevent this is to have the resources installed. I have a tutorial and a downloadable PDF that I have worked for quite some time on (and on, and on during the past couple of years) to make it as simple and direct as possible. Get those files installed and you shouldn't really have much of a problem with assets. Most of the mods I have seen which Odessa creates use the SCR  assets quite heavily. (as many other sexout modders do) because they expect them to be there.

The SCR pack I have installed, It was two of the other ones I was apparently missing.

Is there some kind of creature animation/mesh pack that I might be missing since the super mutant just stood there during the last part of that quest I described?

Does anyone use this with TTW? I was wondering if it would work. Yes I know there isn't any features in the DC but that is OK.. I just want to be able t use this when my toon goes to FNV.

Despite the fact that I've complained allot on here I really like this mod. It's nicely done from what I've been able to play through so far, the characters are imaginative and the encounters/situations are imaginative and range from short and simple to interesting/entertaining, honestly I wish some of the other mods in this category were done this well.

I just don't want it to seem like I hate the mod or something.

Odessa is fantastic with the details she places in her mods. I have used this in the beginning and really need to do another whore play through. I do those so rarely... If you like this you should really try Another Kick in the Head.. ;) simply awesome.

Above you mention missing assets. Most of the time these assets that people miss are from the SCR  required resources. Spectrum Toys, GSBmodders assets and the like. One of the best ways to prevent this is to have the resources installed. I have a tutorial and a downloadable PDF that I have worked for quite some time on (and on, and on during the past couple of years) to make it as simple and direct as possible. Get those files installed and you shouldn't really have much of a problem with assets. Most of the mods I have seen which Odessa creates use the SCR  assets quite heavily. (as many other sexout modders do) because they expect them to be there.

The SCR pack I have installed, It was two of the other ones I was apparently missing.

Is there some kind of creature animation/mesh pack that I might be missing since the super mutant just stood there during the last part of that quest I described?

Sorry don't know about that one. The animations should be available. Might be something wrong with the Sexout animations fireing. Useful if you could get the animation number that isn't working. Assuming that the rest work properly.

May I suggest having the bathhouse in Novac sell things in addition to sex, like aphrodisiacs, condoms, birth control pills, and sexy outfits like lingerie, and that sort of thing?

Also a red light hanging outside the door after the bathhouse is opened would be a nice touch, unless you want it to look discreet.

Nah, you just need to dress Cliff Briscoe up in a garter belt, heels and stockings and replace all of his

plastic dinosaurs with dildos :P ... and lots and lots of PINK rocket toys.

A gift shop! That could be cool, but might fit in better with the (not yet released) Cat's Paw studio. I'll see about adding a red light to the outside.

A gift shop! That could be cool, but might fit in better with the (not yet released) Cat's Paw studio. I'll see about adding a red light to the outside.

Yeah, maybe you could have Dunton hand your character a pair of panties to wear and turn in after her shift, the panties could then be sold afterwords to one of the customers and a portion of the profits could go to your character as a sort of bonus.  :D (I'm half serious about that part)

Regarding the bath house in Novac, if the clients get "stuck" in the waiting room will that make the quest stop until that NPC is gone? and would it be safe to "disable" that NPC through console commands? I ask because I've had that happen a number of times already, any time two "clients" show up, sometimes one of them will get stuck, and it always seems to happen when the screen fades to black and the scene changes and the other NPC and the girl he has picked hasn't left the room yet. Maybe forcing the first two NPCs to leave first and then having the other NPC talk to the player character only after the first two NPCs have left would fix the issue, if it's possible to do that.

On another note I've been thinking, it seems kind of odd how some of your fellow "coworkers" at the bath house will ask if you can spare any jet and then when you supply them with some they always say "I owe you one" but then they never return the favor. Could you make it so that there is a chance that the last girl you gave jet to will turn a client in your direction or something like that? I've had times where I'll wait for an entire day and get nothing but the other girls get picked instead.

Nah, you just need to dress Cliff Briscoe up in a garter belt, heels and stockings and replace all of his

plastic dinosaurs with dildos :P ... and lots and lots of PINK rocket toys.

That sounds like a different mod..

SexVegas.. what goes on here.. stays here.. Continue to add sex toys and garter belts to all the NPCs and have phallic symbols everywhere. If you created a TTW edition. you can imagine what you would do with the Washington Monumument.. lol.

Regarding the bath house in Novac, if the clients get "stuck" in the waiting room will that make the quest stop until that NPC is gone? and would it be safe to "disable" that NPC through console commands? I ask because I've had that happen a number of times already, any time two "clients" show up, sometimes one of them will get stuck, and it always seems to happen when the screen fades to black and the scene changes and the other NPC and the girl he has picked hasn't left the room yet. Maybe forcing the first two NPCs to leave first and then having the other NPC talk to the player character only after the first two NPCs have left would fix the issue, if it's possible to do that.

On another note I've been thinking, it seems kind of odd how some of your fellow "coworkers" at the bath house will ask if you can spare any jet and then when you supply them with some they always say "I owe you one" but then they never return the favor. Could you make it so that there is a chance that the last girl you gave jet to will turn a client in your direction or something like that? I've had times where I'll wait for an entire day and get nothing but the other girls get picked instead.

That made me think ZOmBie.. perhaps some script where the player can apply lipstick or something like that.. A button etc, to "freshen up" and then increase the odds of being picked next. That should be easy.

When you give them jet, I keep track of it. You can actually ask them for some on your next shift and they will give you some if they have any.

I've noticed the second john sometimes getting stuck before, need to investigate why that it is. It will fix itself eventually when that john gets picked for repeat custom.

If you disable them, they won't come again:

MoveTo XX0067C1

is what is meant to happen, and should fix it

The chance a strumpet has of being picked is based on their charisma, prostitution skill (and wear and tear). I've been meaning to add primming yourself to increase it, and having spunk on you to decrease it..

I like the idea of having Cliff start selling sexy goods. It is a shame there are no placeable world models for sex toys, etc. If someone knows a bit about nifs it is probably easy to convert the anim objects... anyone?

When you give them jet, I keep track of it. You can actually ask them for some on your next shift and they will give you some if they have any.

I've noticed the second john sometimes getting stuck before, need to investigate why that it is. It will fix itself eventually when that john gets picked for repeat custom.

If you disable them, they won't come again:

MoveTo XX0067C1

is what is meant to happen, and should fix it

The chance a strumpet has of being picked is based on their charisma, prostitution skill (and wear and tear). I've been meaning to add primming yourself to increase it, and having spunk on you to decrease it..

I like the idea of having Cliff start selling sexy goods. It is a shame there are no placeable world models for sex toys, etc. If someone knows a bit about nifs it is probably easy to convert the anim objects... anyone?

Well.. I guess he DID say something about not being able to sell those plastic dinosaurs.

Just checked, yeah turns out a lot of them do, no ball gags but enough to get by :).

attachicon.gifAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

Are you going to completely overhaul the store or is it going to be a combination of rubber dicks and plastic dinos in addition to a few other things on display?

Well.. I guess he DID say something about not being able to sell those plastic dinosaurs.

Maybe he melted them down for something more useful and sell-able? :P

"When life gives you T-rexes, make dildoes out of them." -Cliff Briscoe, 2282.

Yes, jolly green giants for everyone!  :lol: 

Odessa, I think you mean to say 'primping'; not 'primming'. It's been bugging me for ages ;)

Noun 1.    primping - careful or finicky grooming; "the primping alone took more than an hour"
grooming, dressing - the activity of getting dressed; putting on clothes

1.Prim
a. Precise or proper to the point of affectation; excessively decorous.
b. Strait-laced; prudish.
2. Neat and trim: a prim hedgerow.
v. primmed, prim·ming, prims
v.tr.
1. To fix (the face or mouth) in a prim expression.
2. To make prim, as in dress or appearance.
v.intr.
To assume a prim expression.

I guess primp does fit better. I got it from the witcher 2, there is a brothel where the madame says something like "Oh it's a witcher, prim yourself girls".

But, maybe I misheard it and it should be primp.

Another thing I've noticed is after you end your shift she says something along the lines of "here are your earnings for the day, I hope you'll be back for another shift shortly". Changing the word "shortly" to "soon" would be a better fit I think, or maybe even change that part of the dialog to say something like "I hope you'll work with us again".

I guess primp does fit better. I got it from the witcher 2, there is a brothel where the madame says something like "Oh it's a witcher, prim yourself girls".

Another thing I've noticed is after you end your shift she says something along the lines of "here are your earnings for the day, I hope you'll be back for another shift shortly". Changing the word "shortly" to "soon" would be a better fit I think, or maybe even change that part of the dialog to say something like "I hope you'll work with us again".

Depending on the (NPC) person speaking..

"Cum back soon" lol.

However I think for the earnings part "Job well done, here is your cut. Come back soon".

"Cum back soon" lol.

However I think for the earnings part "Job well done, here is your cut. Come back soon".

"Cum again soon" is better.

"Cum back soon" lol.

"Cum back soon" lol.

That's.. that's real punny you guys. :D

"Cum back soon" lol.

"Cum back soon" lol.

That's.. that's real punny you guys. :D

Yea.. :)..

However around here who knows. It might inspire Odessa :)

For Sloan, would you kindly ;) make it so that Fannie will occasionally "do business" with the miners for immersion purposes and also to add a bit of competition (miners that have already been pleasured can't be approached). Also can you make it so that miners will sometimes choose one of the beds in the bunk house or will always choose one of the beds if approached in that area? It seems kind of silly to me that they either prefer to do it on the spot or only want to do it on the pool table in the rec shack.