Guest marieruth

@marieruth

The same happened to me with the latest .92 beta of SexoutNG. Reverting to the .91b3 version I solved the issue.

Could be the same for you?

About flashing clolours, there is an option in the MCM menu to disable them.

Thank you, I'll try that. Are older versions of the beta posted somewhere? I was looking at the last few pages of the Sexout Beta page and only found the one file on the first post...

Nevermind it's the stable version of Sexout NG... Didn't notice that at first. 

I'm having a little problem with soliciting. It was working great when I started up my new game, but a little~ problem sprung up in the form of solicited NPC's not running to the desginated meeting spot after agreeing to a little roll in the hay.  I've tested sexout itself out by approaching a few Powder Gangers, and they totally jumped me like they normally do so I'm pretty sure there's a problem of some kind with Soliciting. I also loaded an earlier save, and it worked fine then,

Soliciting-Debug-Dump--2015-2-25--16-37-58.txt

Guest marieruth

Reverting back to the stable version, as suggested by another, didn't really alleviate the Dunton brothers issues unfortunately, and I ran into a bug where after having sex with a ghoul in the hotel room, he just disappeared.

He didn't initiate a conversation with my character after finishing the sex animation, and after exiting the cell to the outside he was just gone.

I got a new customer, and I can only initiate conversations with him. The console said that the player needed to finish sexing. I tried Finishing my shift by talking to Anna, and nothing really changed.

The customer is still in the hotel room. I tried having sex with the Dunton brothers, but those animations got botched too in the process.

I printed out a log file though...

Soliciting-Debug-Dump--2015-2-25--18-48-29.txt

@marieruth:

1) Do you mean the Dunton brothers get naked, but don't have erections? I just tested it and got this, it may be related to using Amra's body. Are you also using a non-default nude erect body?

2) "The console said that the player needed to finish sexing"

This means sexout is telling me your character is in use, so my scripts are waiting. If you are not having sex, then some act must have failed to complete properly. I suggest switching back to the sexout '92 beta which has a fix for this, or alternatively you'll need to load a game from before it happened.

--

@NickyA:

I need some more info. Glancing at the log, you're in Sloan and you've done 7 tricks, and now when the johns agree to a trick they don't move? What do they say? Could you do another dump and then, before uploading it, arrange a trick with a john that doesn't work properly (it will be added to the log)?

Guest marieruth

@marieruth:

1) Do you mean the Dunton brothers get naked, but don't have erections? I just tested it and got this, it may be related to using Amra's body. Are you also using a non-default nude erect body?

2) "The console said that the player needed to finish sexing"

This means sexout is telling me your character is in use, so my scripts are waiting. If you are not having sex, then some act must have failed to complete properly. I suggest switching back to the sexout '92 beta which has a fix for this, or alternatively you'll need to load a game from before it happened.

Yeah, they get naked, but have no erections. And yes I am using Amra's body. Should I remove Amra's mod?

I'll switch back to the beta. I seemed to have the same issue with no erections for the Dunton brothers with or without the beta.

@Odessa:

Sure! I can do that, no problem.  Here's the summary of this log.

Sloan:
1st: I walk up to him on his way to the machine shop. He agrees to play, saying he likes it rough, before... just continuing on his way to the machine shop when we agreed to meet by the lantrine.

2nd: He's sitting down. Says he can show me a bad time and to follow him to the machine shop. He doesn't get up.

3rd: Sitting close to chomps lewis. He says yes, and that he likes it rough. Says to go by the lantrine. He doesn't stand up.

Goodsprings:
1st: He says no.

2nd: He agrees.. and strangely enough actually moves. Hmm.. I'll head back to Sloan after a couple more and see if time somehow fixed this.

3rd: He said no.

4th (Prospectors Saloon): He said yes, and things went as they were supposed to.

Sloan:

After checking with the guy sitting outside the office, I found that it started working again. I'm not sure what kind of glitch I stumbled upon, but it seems to temporarily disable an actors ability to act on saying yes.

Soliciting-Debug-Dump--2015-2-26--11-42-14.txt

Issue report.

With SexoutNG Beta 2.9.92b1 (and b2 and b3), the Dunton brothers start the action naked and erected but, after only one second, they wear underwear black panties and they wear it during all the following actions.

With SexoutNG Beta (now is stable version) 2.9.91b this issue doesn't happen.

Confirmed four times (checked both at "first time recruiting" and on second attempt).

Just some issues I have noticed with soliciting:

Mod incompatability with RRP.esp

------------------------------------------

I recently installed Cars, which is an awesome mod .But I wanted to be able to drive faster so I got a mod called the road restoration project (RRP.exp).THis appears to conflict with the bathhouse causing all the girls to disappear. How do I know this ?

This is how I tested it.After everyone just dissapeared from the bathhourse , I uninstallled sol , did a clean save ,restarted sol and the bathhouse appears but without any girls in it or Big nose dutton,.I repeated the above algorithm but without RRP.esp loaded and everything worked ok.

Bumping into walls

------------------------

Big nose dutton sometime does not greet the johns and the johns just walk into a wall.I have been watching this as a play and it seems to often happen if she is sitting eating behind the counter ..Would you be interested in me doing a  solisiting bug dump or whatever its called.? its kinda a minor thing.

Disappearing Dicks

-------------------------

Sometimes when  I upgrade NG it 'messes ' with dick/ bodies/animations,or in other words it reset animations /bodies or whatnot to sexout standard. So after upgrading if this happens I reactivate amra's and/or my other body replacers that change bodies/animatiions etc. Also some mods mess with sexout for example one type N body replacers I  causing an infinite dick problem. I can remember the solution cause I uses t6m now.

Anyway love this mod :)

RRP.esp: This seems unlikely unless this mod overrides the door from Novac into the motel, in which case you wouldn't be able to get into the bath house at all (no red lighting or paintings). More likely the girls were busy on tricks, if you wait they should come back. When you did a clean save, the bath house probably hadn't opened yet (You get a message box when it does, and it won't open if you are in Novac).

Bumping into walls: I've noticed this too, and unfortunately I have no idea why :(.

Disappearing Dicks: The problem is that Amra's animations are not compatible with Sexout, which is why they aren't included. Amra overrides some assets as a hack to make them play (which unfortunately causes problems for the others), but when you update sexout/install another body it may override the override, so you have to reactivate Amra to put it at the top again (hope that makes sense). Hopefully some day they will be updated to be compatible with sexout.

----

@Nicole: Will look into Duntons penile problems ;).

Btw, the quest in Gomorrah's suites is AWESOME! I really think it's candidate for Sex Mod of the Year.

Suggestion:

1. Make it weekly, not monthly. Please, please, please ... :angel:

2. It should be a bit more actions between surrounding crews, I think. (Only one fuck during an orgy?)

Other suggestion:

Try to include Amra's animations (and call them one by one) into your mod standard bathhouse and other locations (separate folder to not overwrite the SexoutNG ones).

Why? First: Amra's ones are much more better but they seem to not be compatible (misalignements, wrong genders, not undressing and so on) with SexoutNG 2.9.92 and up.

Second: you discover a hard way to not have the idiotic random choice (yes, I hate this, mainly thinking at the fantastic Sexlab Framework for Skyrim). Better to have  some repetitive actions instead of horribles animations randomly choosen by the framework. Until someone will discover a way to "tick or untick" a list of available animations.

Finally:

Maybe it's a good time to update the main OP with a "Beta Section" within should be easier to find stuffs?

I'll promote the beta to stable tomorrow unless someone reports something broken in it- please do if there is.

I'll put expanding the Gomorrah orgies on my list of stuff to add, I think there's definitely room for more stuff there. I also plan to add CK's traveling merchant tent, another RTW trick, and soliciting at the bars in Boulder City and 188, similar to the Mojave Outpost.

It would be good to create a non-replacer plugin for Amra's animations, and hopefully I'll get around to it, but it is a tedious job to do.

To CK: I've had it once at the beginning of the Gomorrah sequence. The first guy disappeared and if I remember correctly I eventually had to reload. Then the next time everything when through as expected. This lead me to believe that it would be something very hard to pinpoint, seeing as it is not even reproducible with a save made just before.

I'm wondering if anyone else is having actors disappear during sex? I've had this bug before a long long time ago, but I only seem to observe it when using Soliciting (which doesn't say much as I pretty much only use Soliciting) 

Has anyone else seen it happen elsewhere? 

It happens.

It seems a sort of bug, issue, or something with SCR resources' item.

Check your inventory with console, unequip the item you are wearing (for example the Kennel Slut).

Your naked body should reappear.

Then re-equip the item and everything should go fine.

Ops! Misunderstood.

I had my own toon with her body disappeared during some Soliciting actions in Gomorrah. As I wrote, probably a dress issue because my head was still visible.

And, probably, because my toon has a T6M BnB body while the Kennel from SCR resources seems to be standard Cali. (Maybe).

Using console as explained above solved my problem.

From the other side, I never experienced male NPCs vanishing during sex acts. Sorry.

I had Bittercup disappear during Sex Assault, Veronica disappear during MSex Veronica, and various

girls disappear during the old Breeder. It's the fucking game engine at fault, I think ;)  Either that or the

game designers put Hell below the map, and demons are dragging the sinners away.

Sexout Mod idea - "Drag me Down to Hell - Mojave Edition" ... Always be kind to old ladies...

After I was lectured so hard, I unistalled entirely my FONV and then I started again from scratch.

Actually, I've installed correctly almost everything again, including the latest and newest stable version of SexoutNG.

I didn't install Amra's animations, this time.

I really wish to have Soliciting, my preferred sex mod. So:

Can I install it even without Amra's animations?

Need I to install also your SexoutAmra mod?

Which position in the Load Order is preferable for Soliciting (counting the dependencies, of course)?

Soliciting does not require Amra's animations, if you load SexoutAmra.esp it will add the "modder's resources" to it's selection, otherwise it will just use regular sexout ones instead. To use the SexoutAmra pack I made, you also need Amra's Breeze or Roberts override, but nothing else.

Load Order does not matter, as long as Soliciting is after it's masters (FalloutNV, Sexout, SCR).

Guest marieruth

I've managed to have my character give oral to the Dunton boys without their underwear reappearing, and I started up a new save, no Amra animations or anything included. It kind of weird, but the animations and sequences play smoothly, so yeah... Do you think the player/male/female redress options would have an effect on something like that?

Just played the Novac part of the mod and i have not seen anything quite like this before, just noticed a few limp erections others have already pointed out, i have the SexoutAmra pack so i will have look to see if there's something else on my end not clicking with it, but other then that it's looking like one of those wow mods you can't get enough of, impressive to say the least, thanks for the time and effort at work here.

Edited, i switched to the breeze body from the Roberts and updated the skeleton still getting limp erections on some not all actors, i had two male clients 3 some one was erect one was limp so my best guesstimate is some actors are not calling on the correct erect mesh C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\Armor\sexoutbodysuits well that's my best guess at what could be going on with my game.

I think i may have fixed the limp erections replaced the sexoutbodysuits mesh to the right one and seems to be fine for now or at least better then before.

My animations for soliciting are not working for some reason. My player just stands there as the NPC goes at it alone on the floor. A less frequently occuring problem when sociliciting is enabled is that the players body dissapears in game and in sex. The sex scenes works in sexoutsex and sexoutassault but not soliciting? I've tried installing the SCR's required for soliciting separately and also tried disabling all other mods that aren't solicitings masters but also no difference but this is my load order anyway:

FalloutNV.ESM

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

Deadmoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutTryout.esm

SexoutSoliciting.esm

ELECTROCITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm

ELECTROCITY - Highways and Byways.esm

New Vegas Redesigned II.esm

FCOMaster.esm

Nevadaskies.esm

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutSexassault.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutSCRDebug.esp

SexoutSS_C.esp

New Vegas Redesigned - Honest Hearts.esp

NCRTrooperOverhaul.esp

NVR - Recommended.esp

1nivVSLArmors.esp

CNR_Beta.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

Sexoutsoliciting-DLC.esp

NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp

Anything I can change that would solve my problem? Would be great to get it going as it seems to be a really cool mod, I'm getting the storyline but no sex

Alpha / WIP 5.5 (0)

- New traveling merchant option- you can accompany them to their destination, with an overnight stop at CK's tent ;). A great alternative to fast travel..

Dialog still needs fleshing out a bit, but I'm interested to hear some feedback on how it works. Thanks to CK for the tent map and concept.

attachicon.gifcamping1.jpg attachicon.gifcamping2.jpg

Made a few trips without any issues, just a thought as once you ask where they are headed there's no decline the offer option to travel or stay, may want to add that in to avoid any unexpected faction showdowns you may have going on in the game in certain locations, other then that its a great idea thanks and keep em coming as i'm loving it.