Alright, I'm pretty sure I installed SexoutSoliciting, and not "Fear and Loathing in New Vegas Novac"

No but seriously, that Raccoon sidequest was awesome as all hell, considering I used a modded motel room, and nothing broke.

Also clever use of that otherwise unused Lucky 38 basement locale.

Hey I might be late to the party but better late then never right.

That being said though, why is it that whenever some johns appear in Novac, my character gets hella thirsty, like Advanced Dehydration and Critical Dehydration levels? I mean I stocked up on Gecko Kebabs and RadAways (thanks for the washbasins), but surely this is unintended?

Alright, I'm pretty sure I installed SexoutSoliciting, and not "Fear and Loathing in New Vegas Novac"

No but seriously, that Raccoon sidequest was awesome as all hell, considering I used a modded motel room, and nothing broke.

That being said though, why is it that whenever some johns appear in Novac, my character gets hella thirsty, like Advanced Dehydration and Critical Dehydration levels? I mean I stocked up on Gecko Kebabs and RadAways (thanks for the washbasins), but surely this is unintended?

LOL! I know the side quest you're talking about, yeah, that one was awesome.

By the way, did you look in the wooden crate at the beginning of the vault style map? It has some bondage gear in it and I forgot to look in that crate the first time a ran through that side quest. Luckily I had an issue with my game and had to start from an earlier save, so I got to run through it again.. if it's a one time only deal.

On another note, can the creaking door sound to the bath house be changed to the sound of door chimes, like a cluster of bells ringing or something?

By the way, did you look in the wooden crate at the beginning of the vault style map? It has some bondage gear in it and I forgot to look in that crate the first time a ran through that side quest. Luckily I had an issue with my game and had to start from an earlier save, so I got to run through it again.. if it's a one time only deal.

On another note, can the creaking door sound to the bath house be changed to the sound of door chimes, like a cluster of bells ringing or something?

Yeah I did. Now it's my "work clothes" ♪~(´ε` )

Yeah I did. Now it's my "work clothes" ♪~(´ε` )

You use that? I was thinking of using some of the outfits from Sexy Sleepwear. Right now I use the "Pink Princess" outfit.

This mod here http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54899/?

It should be pretty apparent which version I chose. :P

Glad you liked the Raccon trick, it was fun making it :).

Getting hungry/dehydrated when the johns come might just be because you are waiting for a lot of hours. I'll make Cliff sell more food when he jumps on the bathhouse bandwagon.

New update coming soon...

Getting hungry/dehydrated when the johns come might just be because you are waiting for a lot of hours. I'll make Cliff sell more food when he jumps on the bathhouse bandwagon.

I forgot to mention that I do have a mod that modifies timescale (dynamic timescale) and an accompanying mod that adjusts my needs accordingly. Perhaps it's a side effect of that.

Can someone without those mods confirm if it also affects them?

EDIT: I forgot, I love that guy, Longfellow the poet. His lines are cheesy but damn it if my heart didn't flutter a bit at the end.

Would LOVE an INT/Speech check choices so you can respond in kind.

Sometimes I like to use "Undress:Never" option, so I'd like something that looks plausible to get the job done...and the customer "done" ( '_')

That's understandable.

Sweet, I look forward to it. :)

The dehydration and hunger from hell happens too when soliciting the caravans for a ride (or, as a great philosopher-slash-jizz-connoisseur once said, "Ain't no such thing as a free ride.")

I'm just hoping I don't die from dehydration because I was too busy sexing all night.

New Beta - Sexout Soliciting 5.7 (3)

- New RTW trick for Nobark, with narrative/dialogue/sounds by ChancellorKremlin and meshes by AJ.
- Added exterior lights to bath house.
- Briscoe begins stocking some new items to adapt to changing character of Novac.
- Bugfix for Novac handwipes sometimes using any animations.
- Various spelling/grammar tweaks.

post-158171-0-84649300-1454965972_thumb.jpg

Update requires soliciting stable installed, let it overwrite .esm.

Sexout-Soliciting-5-7--3--UPDATE---February-8-2016.7z

Just finished Double Indemnity quest. I'm physically sore just playing that...(; X.X)

Anyway, inevitable questions:

1. is there any requirement to Soliciting to make the Super Mutant animations work? (Zombiep00nani had that problem too)
2. Sometimes second-to-last scene during the party, the doctor (Kerr?) keeps getting in and out of the cheer animation instead of sexing me.
3. The game seems to try to dress me in something while Fleeman jerks off to my unconscious body (NGE references anyone?), but I seem to be missing some meshes. Another requirement?

- New RTW trick for Nobark, with narrative/dialogue/sounds by ChancellorKremlin and meshes by AJ.

- Briscoe begins stocking some new items to adapt to changing character of Novac.

attachicon.gifSoliciting-5-7a.jpg

Sweet! Can't wait to test this out. :lol:

I'm not seeing any changes to the "bath house" or Cliff's inventory. Do I have to uninstall the mod and reinstall it or something?

EDIT: Never mind, I'm seeing some of the changes now. When you said you added lights to the outside of the bath house I thought you meant red lanterns hanging from hooks or sitting on the ground outside or something. :P I see the "additions" to cliff's shop too, I like it! Now if we could get some more sexy outfits, like maybe a sexy maid costume or a nurse costume, or maybe a school girl outfit. Speaking of which, I've noticed any time I buy the "Prostitute Outfit" it immediately removes it form my inventory after I close the dialogue menu, I'm guessing it has something to do with another mod I have installed "Sexout Tryout" (I think), as you know, that mod allows you to whore out your character in the Atomic Wrangler and the Gomorrah (personally I wish this mod would cover those places too because.. reasons...), well that mod also issues your character an outfit of the same name, and I'm guessing Sexout Tryout's "Working Girl" script is checking for a prostitution quest to be active and since it can't find one it basically steals the outfit from your character's inventory, which is what happens at the end of a shift in that mod.. if that makes any sense, it's just a guess though.

attachicon.gifSoliciting-5-7a.jpg

Great!! I haved just installad Soliciting, so once you utilize this beta  :heart:  :shy:

I'm not seeing any changes to the "bath house" or Cliff's inventory. Do I have to uninstall the mod and reinstall it or something?

EDIT: Never mind, I'm seeing some of the changes now. When you said you added lights to the outside of the bath house I thought you meant red lanterns hanging from hooks or sitting on the ground outside or something. :P I see the "additions" to cliff's shop too, I like it! Now if we could get some more sexy outfits, like maybe a sexy maid costume or a nurse costume, or maybe a school girl outfit. Speaking of which, I've noticed any time I buy the "Prostitute Outfit" it immediately removes it form my inventory after I close the dialogue menu, I'm guessing it has something to do with another mod I have installed "Sexout Tryout" (I think), as you know, that mod allows you to whore out your character in the Atomic Wrangler and the Gomorrah (personally I wish this mod would cover those places too because.. reasons...), well that mod also issues your character an outfit of the same name, and I'm guessing Sexout Tryout's "Working Girl" script is checking for a prostitution quest to be active and since it can't find one it basically steals the outfit from your character's inventory, which is what happens at the end of a shift in that mod.. if that makes any sense, it's just a guess though.

Like this

post-145287-0-84340400-1455036295_thumb.jpg

Or like this

post-145287-0-01316700-1455036542_thumb.jpg

I had to create custom textures and mess with the meshes a bit, actually I wouldn't mid sharing them here if you want to use them.

Just finished Double Indemnity quest. I'm physically sore just playing that...(; X.X)

1. is there any requirement to Soliciting to make the Super Mutant animations work? (Zombiep00nani had that problem too)

2. Sometimes second-to-last scene during the party, the doctor (Kerr?) keeps getting in and out of the cheer animation instead of sexing me.

3. The game seems to try to dress me in something while Fleeman jerks off to my unconscious body (NGE references anyone?), but I seem to be missing some meshes. Another requirement?

1. Will investigate. It should be a ZAZ animation that is in sexout data.

2. There is a bug in sexout since '97 beta 3 that can sometimes clear the inuse flag as soon as it gets set, which I think is responsible. I thought I'd fixed it in beta 5, but I noticed it happen again. Will hopefully be fixed for real in beta 6.

3. I think that is the fish, which is part of the soliciting data pack. Check you have the file: ".../Data/meshes/Soliciting/Fish 01 Equiped.nif". If not, you haven't installed the data pack. If you do, you might have hit the FNV mesh limit bug if you have a lot of mods installed.

@z0mbieP00Nani: If you upload the lights mesh I'll try it out..

Don't know why the prostitute outfit would get removed, doesn't happen for me. I think some other mod is to blame.

2. There is a bug in sexout since '97 beta 3 that can sometimes clear the inuse flag as soon as it gets set, which I think is responsible. I thought I'd fixed it in beta 5, but I noticed it happen again. Will hopefully be fixed for real in beta 6.

3. I think that is the fish, which is part of the soliciting data pack. Check you have the file: ".../Data/meshes/Soliciting/Fish 01 Equiped.nif". If not, you haven't installed the data pack. If you do, you might have hit the FNV mesh limit bug if you have a lot of mods installed.

Don't know why the prostitute outfit would get removed, doesn't happen for me. I think some other mod is to blame.

I do think it's another mod that's causing the outfit theft problem just not 100% sure which one.

These are the mesh and texture files I was playing with.

Red Lights.rar

1. Huh, okay.

2. But I'm using '96 Stable though...

3. No, the Fish has perfect meshes, but my body is invisible. Is the game assuming I'm using a certain body for a bodysuit? Or is it some sort of an armor that I don't have the meshes to?

Uuh... So I got the "Nobark trick"

and he walked out and told me to "be a good wifey while he goes out and does hid duty", how do I progress the quest line from there?.

Maybe try exploring the shack? Or doing what he suggested?

it's not the first GamerPoop reference I found in Sexout; someone in SmallTalk/SmallerTalk snuck in a "We'll bang, okay" joke too.

It was SexoutSex!  :D 

I think you need to play Fallout 2 ;).

Or Mass Effect for that matter.