Does anyone know how to disable a Dragon's insane out of combat health regeneration?  Whenever Simple Defeat triggers with it's calm effect on a dragon, it will heal back up to full health in seconds, undoing all my hard work fighting it.  This can make certain fights impossible, if a dragon has a ready supply of rapey health potions around.  I know this is Skyrim vanilla behavior and not an issue with this mod at all, but I was wondering if someone had an easy solution that would allow me to keep creature engagements on during dragon fights.

Hey, I love the work you've been doing with this mod! Keep it up!

I have a suggestion. Would it be possible to make it so that if the Player rapes an NPC, then the NPC's `RelationshipRank` to the player will be decreased by 1 or potentially go directly to -4? I believe that this is an opportunity for some great RP moments.

Implementing this is quite easy, I've done it for my own mod based on this suggestion. And it could be a toggle-able feature in the MCM settings.

Edited by Commander_
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, im wanting to switch over to this mod from Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition, but i think i have other mods that are dependent on the Baka Edition mod, and i'm wondering if this one can "replace" it? Basically will the other mods that are dependent on the Baka Edition switch to using this one. For example, i believe Horrible Harrasment was one of them, will that work with this? or is it perhaps planned for the future? (they might actually have been dependent on BaboDialogue, but yea question still stands)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Normalnick

You mentioned addons on the front page so was wondering what type of addons you may have in mind? The ones I'm interested in atm are FSM, Simple Slavery Plus & Submissive Lola.

If your not planning on the above then at some point in the future I may do it on my own personal copy.

Some of my own tweaks I've done atm are...

The animations after the sex event just didn't look right to me (i.e victim in doggy sex position then they have their legs up in the air or spread out) so I changed them to bleedoutstart & bleedoutstop in SIMPJustDefeatedScript. Maybe for users if there was an mcm option to choose between the two?

Changed slThread.AddActor(aktarget) to slThread.AddActor(aktarget, IsVictim = true) in SIMPHitSexEffect. Now npcs have only boots, gloves equipped. Now running around skyrim I'll see dead naked npcs with boots n gloves on and cum textures applied much better than fully clothed dead npcs to show they've been victimized.

Just wondering if you can add a check (IsCommandedActor()) to allow summoned aggressors or victims in mcm.

I think the restore health (due to poison) needs tweaking as I've had npcs get up with full health or a lot more health, had a modded boss npc (4k health) that had a significant portion of health restored too :( . So was wondering if getActorValue("Health") on the actor before and assigning it to a temp float and then restoring it with restoreAV?

I run around fighting 7-20 npcs in warzone skirmishes sooo...

I've been going back n forth with Sexlab Defeat Bane version for the FSM & lola & SSP integration but the npc-npc just doesn't seem to work for me.

Yamete (redux or original) eventually causes fps to tank to 5-20 with all the suspended stacks (probably due to all the npcs)

Acheron/Yamete Kudesai I can't seem to get a single sex scene running even with the defaults, but what's unnerving for me is the defeated npc's (both male & female ) are in a perpetual bleedout state (until I leave the cell). I luv scrab & her work but its jus not working fer me atm :(

So far simple defeat can handle the workload and get consistent defeats even in hectic loads like mine. thanks :)

On 9/12/2023 at 1:41 AM, McLovin3 said:

Do NPCs get tied up from other NPC assaults? Can this be a possible future feature?

Would make some fun encounters to find along with some more fun on deciding what to do them.

On 9/20/2023 at 6:09 PM, Relevant Halo said:

Is it possible to add a setting where the aggressor npc will perform a kill move on a victim npc when the scene has ended?

On 9/21/2023 at 11:24 PM, siverian said:

Is there a way for a hotkey to surrender, instead of waiting to decrease life, and something else, when I play, the radial menu with the options does not appear, is an additional mod used for this?

Most likely not. That sounds hard to do and goes out of the scope of this mod. The radial menu appears only on defeated/bleeding out npcs

On 9/12/2023 at 2:25 AM, invisible said:

Does this work with SL Defeat SSE.5.3.6 Bane 09012023 or must I disable this one first?

Technically, it will, but it's not recommended as it will conflict with each other and will probably prevent Simple Defeat from functioning correctly.

On 9/14/2023 at 11:06 PM, Dragneel013 said:

I have an issue where health potions no longer works. After I got into the bleed out state I pressed the jump key and got back up which causes my character to no longer heal using the health potion. 

It's fixed in the 1.5.1 version.

On 9/22/2023 at 11:48 PM, UltronRulesAll said:

Ostim?

Soon

On 10/1/2023 at 2:14 PM, Commander_ said:

Hey, I love the work you've been doing with this mod! Keep it up!

I have a suggestion. Would it be possible to make it so that if the Player rapes an NPC, then the NPC's `RelationshipRank` to the player will be decreased by 1 or potentially go directly to -4? I believe that this is an opportunity for some great RP moments.

Implementing this is quite easy, I've done it for my own mod based on this suggestion. And it could be a toggle-able feature in the MCM settings.

That's possible, but what would be its purpose? In my opinion, it seems unstable and will break many quests.

On 10/4/2023 at 8:07 PM, blackoperations said:

I like the concept, but at higher levels, the health threshold doesn't work that well.  The damage shoots past it and you die = no defeat.

I still have to figure out how to make the player essential without breaking the game. If I figure out something, I will add the setting in the next versions.

On 10/5/2023 at 4:13 PM, Lightsong said:

Hi does this mod give the option to turn off creature defeats do that you will simply die like normal if a creature defeats you?

Yes, just don't enable creature on npc/player filters

On 10/14/2023 at 9:41 PM, F1re66 said:

Hey, im wanting to switch over to this mod from Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition, but i think i have other mods that are dependent on the Baka Edition mod, and i'm wondering if this one can "replace" it? Basically will the other mods that are dependent on the Baka Edition switch to using this one. For example, i believe Horrible Harrasment was one of them, will that work with this? or is it perhaps planned for the future? (they might actually have been dependent on BaboDialogue, but yea question still stands)

I highly doubt, Simple Defeat was built from scratch without references to/from other mods except Sexlab. Still not sure what purpose those mods will have on Simple Defeat.

On 10/23/2023 at 4:23 AM, pinkfluf said:

Hi @Normalnick

You mentioned addons on the front page so was wondering what type of addons you may have in mind? The ones I'm interested in atm are FSM, Simple Slavery Plus & Submissive Lola.

If your not planning on the above then at some point in the future I may do it on my own personal copy.

Some of my own tweaks I've done atm are...

The animations after the sex event just didn't look right to me (i.e victim in doggy sex position then they have their legs up in the air or spread out) so I changed them to bleedoutstart & bleedoutstop in SIMPJustDefeatedScript. Maybe for users if there was an mcm option to choose between the two?

Changed slThread.AddActor(aktarget) to slThread.AddActor(aktarget, IsVictim = true) in SIMPHitSexEffect. Now npcs have only boots, gloves equipped. Now running around skyrim I'll see dead naked npcs with boots n gloves on and cum textures applied much better than fully clothed dead npcs to show they've been victimized.

Just wondering if you can add a check (IsCommandedActor()) to allow summoned aggressors or victims in mcm.

I think the restore health (due to poison) needs tweaking as I've had npcs get up with full health or a lot more health, had a modded boss npc (4k health) that had a significant portion of health restored too :( . So was wondering if getActorValue("Health") on the actor before and assigning it to a temp float and then restoring it with restoreAV?

I run around fighting 7-20 npcs in warzone skirmishes sooo...

I've been going back n forth with Sexlab Defeat Bane version for the FSM & lola & SSP integration but the npc-npc just doesn't seem to work for me.

Yamete (redux or original) eventually causes fps to tank to 5-20 with all the suspended stacks (probably due to all the npcs)

Acheron/Yamete Kudesai I can't seem to get a single sex scene running even with the defaults, but what's unnerving for me is the defeated npc's (both male & female ) are in a perpetual bleedout state (until I leave the cell). I luv scrab & her work but its jus not working fer me atm :(

So far simple defeat can handle the workload and get consistent defeats even in hectic loads like mine. thanks :)

The addons I have in mind will be simple, ensuring they don't significantly alter the way Skyrim is meant to be played. They'll be more like side activities, for example, the next addon will let you enslave bandits and sell them to guards for gold. I'm not a big fan of player enslavement, so that's something I won't be adding to Simple Defeat.

I guess that's an opinion, some people likes these after sex animations, some don't. But I don't recommend changing them as they have basic fnis behavior to prevent npcs from moving.

I don't understand what do you mean with "IsCommandedActor()" exactly.

The restore health function is supposed to restore a fixed value (50). I might be wrong, and somehow it restores the health percentage instead. I will try to fix it in the next versions.

1.5.1 Update (will upload it after testing)

Fixes:
- Fixed NPCs sometimes getting up when using the "Steal" function on them
- Fixed NPCs stuck at T pose if died just while being tied up
- Player controls are now correctly disabled during defeated state (to prevent jumping or movement, making the camera go crazy if using combat mods) 

Changes:
- Removed Custom Bleedout as it was buggy, not technically but visually. Now Vanilla Bleedout will be used instead, just like the classic defeat by goubo
- Followers will stop attacking npcs being tied up by the player 
- NPCs will stop attacking/searching for the npcs in the scenes immediately now

New:
- Player will play a short animation when using the tie up feature 

55 minutes ago, Normalnick said:

I don't understand what do you mean with "IsCommandedActor()" exactly.

That's papyrus code to check if an npc is commanded (summon), yamete had it coded in to check if summoned actors can be victims or aggressors.

If(b != none && ((b.GetRace() == Main.ElderRace) as int <= MCM.EnderVicGl.Value) && (b.IsCommandedActor() as int <= MCM.SummonVicGl.Value))

On 8/3/2023 at 9:33 AM, Commander_ said:

For the record, v1.4.0 seems to have fixed my issue (the player was unable to assault an NPC).

Interestingly, I installed v1.5.0 and the issue seems to have come back. I.e., NPCs can assault other NPCs/Followers, but my character (male) cannot assault any other NPC (doesn't matter if the target is male, female, or futa). It's very weird.

I had a problem with the other defeat mods, I downloaded this one and it is working perfectly, but I would like to make a suggestion if possible to add something like carry/kidnap or do it in a way that the NPC follows you after you tie it up like it's tied by a leash and you're dragging it around.

Can Simple Defeat be used with SLAX? I seem to be having some kind of issue when using it, where the assault simply won't trigger when under the health threshold, even with a chance of rape occurring set to 100%. Setting the minimum arousal for rape/sex to 0 in the SLAX settings or disabling the mod altogether from it seems to work with the animations playing as intended, but I'd like to play with both, so, does anyone know how those two mods impact one another? I can't seem to find any information on it, but I'm also pretty daft so forgive me if it's already been answered somewhere within the thread. ^^;

I'm also using SLProstitution and SLNightlife, and while I'm assuming their functions are different enough from this mod that they'd not majorly impact it, is there any chance that they'd mess with Defeat? I'm mostly looking for something to add the threat of assault into combat, so those two mods are mainly for immersion and I can work without them if there's any chance they'd impact this mod.

(Additionally, and this probably isn't worth worrying about, but has anyone experienced some kind of bug where the combat situation continues for... Seemingly a lot longer than  it should? Some enemies remained aggressive on my test character after assault for several minutes after I'd already left their line of sight, and the combat music kept playing. Any fixes, or is that normal?)

GJ for the mod, at least it works...

but imho recovering poses kinda sucks...and player should not be allowed to move around during recovery.

If possible it would be better to use Yamete or sl baka defeat recovery motion system.

GL

FOR who get hit duing or after sex, try to increase immunity and recovery times

Edited by judahel
On 10/25/2023 at 8:35 AM, pinkfluf said:

That's papyrus code to check if an npc is commanded (summon), yamete had it coded in to check if summoned actors can be victims or aggressors.

If(b != none && ((b.GetRace() == Main.ElderRace) as int <= MCM.EnderVicGl.Value) && (b.IsCommandedActor() as int <= MCM.SummonVicGl.Value))

The reason of this is to prevent temporal summoned actors from starting sexlab scenes?

On 10/29/2023 at 5:42 PM, Commander_ said:

Interestingly, I installed v1.5.0 and the issue seems to have come back. I.e., NPCs can assault other NPCs/Followers, but my character (male) cannot assault any other NPC (doesn't matter if the target is male, female, or futa). It's very weird.

Try with the new shout option

On 10/29/2023 at 11:06 PM, kaimiya said:

I had a problem with the other defeat mods, I downloaded this one and it is working perfectly, but I would like to make a suggestion if possible to add something like carry/kidnap or do it in a way that the NPC follows you after you tie it up like it's tied by a leash and you're dragging it around.

Will be added in the post assault addon

On 11/2/2023 at 10:40 AM, SinnerPen said:

Can Simple Defeat be used with SLAX? I seem to be having some kind of issue when using it, where the assault simply won't trigger when under the health threshold, even with a chance of rape occurring set to 100%. Setting the minimum arousal for rape/sex to 0 in the SLAX settings or disabling the mod altogether from it seems to work with the animations playing as intended, but I'd like to play with both, so, does anyone know how those two mods impact one another? I can't seem to find any information on it, but I'm also pretty daft so forgive me if it's already been answered somewhere within the thread. ^^;

I'm also using SLProstitution and SLNightlife, and while I'm assuming their functions are different enough from this mod that they'd not majorly impact it, is there any chance that they'd mess with Defeat? I'm mostly looking for something to add the threat of assault into combat, so those two mods are mainly for immersion and I can work without them if there's any chance they'd impact this mod.

(Additionally, and this probably isn't worth worrying about, but has anyone experienced some kind of bug where the combat situation continues for... Seemingly a lot longer than  it should? Some enemies remained aggressive on my test character after assault for several minutes after I'd already left their line of sight, and the combat music kept playing. Any fixes, or is that normal?)

Simple Defeat doesn't use arousal to trigger the sexlab scenes, not sure how SLAX settings stops simple defeat from working.

You shouldn't have any issues using prostitution and nightlife together with simple defeat, simple defeat is 99% standalone, the 1% is sexlab to trigger the scenes

On 11/4/2023 at 3:20 AM, Skylaaa said:

npcs swing at my character after sex

Fixed in the 1.5.1 version