On 12/23/2023 at 7:45 AM, tutukanntt said:

it's a minor thing i guess but when i check in sexlab journal. after getting "bang-ed" may it PC or NPC,  it doesn't count as victimized.

can you make it to do that?

Fixed in the next version.

On 12/24/2023 at 10:28 PM, mythcraft said:

@Normalnick

I am not in VR. Roles are still reversed with NPC follower vs NPC Female and sometimes work for female npc vs female npc, even when a female NPC is assaulting the PC (Female) the PC takes the role of the assaulter when being defeated by another female npc which needs fixing.

Another issue is with the knockdown after defeat, it does not always work, most of the time after NPC vs NPC sl animation is completed they just stand there and not in the knocked down animation. I think to fix this you need to force/run the script for that animation twice just to make sure it works.

It also it sometimes happens to the PC, after being defeated the player character is still able to move around during the immunity time and fight enemies without them attacking back until immunity time runs out, I guess to fix it is to force pc to be in the knocked position and player has to mash space 5 times then after being released if the player attacks any enemy they turn hostile instead of taking the damage until the immunity time runs out.

Also in some occasions followers are stuck standing/moving in place and cant be interacted with unless you do the resurrect command from the console to fix it,

Enemies keep attacking on the transition to the first animation. Best to make player invincible or remove aggro earlier. I was able to semi fix it with the SexLab Stop Combat 1.05 SE mod.

Hope you will address these issues.

Fixed in the next version, Female aggressor will take the male role if the victim is another female.

I can't reproduce the others issues, are you using a sexlab patch? also make sure to run fnis/nemesis and install all requirements. 

On 12/27/2023 at 10:31 AM, wiffe said:

is surrender supported in future?

Never surrender.

On 1/1/2024 at 9:23 AM, gameizirenshu said:

i found that female creatures defeat the victim but cannot start sex scene , and the victim just surrender on the gound.

Do you have female creature animations?

Simple Defeat 1.5.7 found the bug.

Situation. Haemars Shame.
Folloers. Lydia & Barbas.
Enemy. Female Vampire.
Barbas defeated Female Vampire > Soon after, PC fire magic kills a Female Vampire > Barbas freezes > Lydia attacks the Female Vampire corpse endlessly.

On 1/13/2024 at 2:35 AM, DoroLL said:

Simple Defeat 1.5.7 found the bug.

Situation. Haemars Shame.
Folloers. Lydia & Barbas.
Enemy. Female Vampire.
Barbas defeated Female Vampire > Soon after, PC fire magic kills a Female Vampire > Barbas freezes > Lydia attacks the Female Vampire corpse endlessly.

Similar bugs occurred in the traveling companion. It seems to be caused when an enemy die between the defeat and animation start.
And found the bug where mod added followers would freeze in head holding poses defeat after. Need option in MCM to reset the defeat.

The new version has some cool changes and new features, making Simple Defeat faster and more convenient. It also adds a few new details to boost immersion a bit.

A new game or clean save is required. You can uninstall the old version, save, and then install the new version if you prefer not to start a new game. No scripts or properties were removed, so this method should be safe. However, if you don't start a new game or make a clean save as explained, the new MCM settings will not be visible.

1.7.0 Patreon only (for now)

Fixes:

- Fixed Female aggressor taking the victim role in Female vs Female.
- Added another condition to only treat males as females if the aggressor is a futa vanilla female (for futa on male scenes).

Changes:

- Now NPCs around will stop attacking and searching for the actors involved in the scene immediately (Finally!!)
- Now Victim and Aggressor will be treated as they are by SexLab.
- Updated the name, description, and position of some MCM settings to make more sense.
- Moved Gender Filters to another MCM tab.
- Moved ghost effect and busy state to another script to apply them faster (and prevent actors dying between the defeat>sex transition in very rare cases).
- Added another check to cancel the assault if one of the actors dies (for that 0.1% cases).

- Victims will say a Fear/Surrender voice line just before being assaulted.
- Victims will play a bleedout animation just before being assaulted.

New:

Off-guard Chance:
This is a chance for assault to happen ignoring the HP threshold. Useful for cases where you or your followers become too strong and low-level enemies, especially low-level creatures, won't trigger assaults anymore. It's recommended to set this between 1-10%. 0 = Disabled.
NOTE: This only works if the aggressor isn't the player or a teammate, for balancing purposes.

Overwhelming assault:
Aggressors with a higher level than the victim will ignore the health threshold and the assault probability. This is intended to mitigate victims being one-shotted by high-level enemies, though it doesn't completely prevent it. Depending on your game difficulty, giants can still one-shot the victim, preventing the assault from occurring.
You can set the level difference from 0 to 20. 0 = Disabled.
NOTE: Player Aggressor is excluded, for balancing purposes.

Rewards:
Followers who assault enemies will steal a random amount of gold (0-500, configurable), but this only works once per victim. This makes assaulting enemies more rewarding. If you don't need this feature, you can disable it. 0 = Disabled.

Hello sorry for asking this, I can already tell that your mod is great and it is being improved, so just asking if it will add Necrop----? Oh its not my fetish or what lol. It's just a fun mechanic or feature for it since Sexlab Defeat has that.

On 1/12/2024 at 8:31 PM, Normalnick said:

Fixed in the next version, Female aggressor will take the male role if the victim is another female.

I can't reproduce the others issues, are you using a sexlab patch? also make sure to run fnis/nemesis and install all requirements. 

I am using this "SexLab Framework PPLUS - V1.8.2.3 - LATEST" that is replacing some files of the original SL mod. I don't believe that it's the cause of the random knockdown animation not working and the random npc freeze in place

Edit: I just tested the new update, unfortunately the roles are still reversed with female vs female and female vs female (PC), and most of the time npc's that are defeated are not in their defeated downed pose they are just standing  (it might be caused by conditional expressions npc version ill disable it and see if it fixes it)

also another minor thing but does not need your focus, when you switch weapons while in defeated position the equip animations cancels the defeated position and then the character waits in standing position

Edited by mythcraft

Right now, when enemies' health drop to a certain level, this mod will force the player to do it with the enemies. I would recommend adding a small feature that allow the player to have sex with the enemies or not. 

For example, when they are below 30% health, they will fall into a defeated state. Now player can interact and choose what to do with them.

Really liking it so far, but when you enter the post-defeat pose the camera automatically toggles free cam.

Is it possible to get a MCM toggle to disable this? I don't use tfc in the sex scenes and its a little jarring.

Also I find that the player gets redressed during the post-defeat pose, although I toggled victims don't redress in SL.

Edited by 40Karats

I think this mod is using default situation, not rape situation. is it inteded for script? or my wrong?

if not, would you add situation setting or adjust situation to Rape?  i think this defeat mod is not using defeat timer but default.

well, this is not important problem so if you don't wanna change, would you add some commet about default timer like 'this mod is using default situation so you shoud adjust default timer'?

Downloaded it with all requirements, however, the health threshold is showing 0.5% as default and the max is 1%. Tried installing an older version and the issue persists. Can't even check if the mod works since it's so hard to get myself or an enemy to get to that amount of health before death. Anyone have any idea what may be the cause of this or if there's any way I can manually adjust this threshold by editing a specific file?

Again I stepped on the same rake...😂

*- Now NPCs around will stop attacking and searching for the actors involved in the scene immediately (Finally!!)*

Yeah, now... Everything is the same as in the very first version: attack-rape-lying on the ground-repeated attack... loading a save. In general, the mod does not solve the main task - an alternative to death. But in *simple* mod, things like menu wheels and so on appeared. Perhaps I won’t try it a third time.

Great mod! Thanks for your hard work! If you allow, i have  two ideas:

1. The only feature i miss in the mod is to be able to set the probability of the assault on NPC on NPC independent of the NPC on PC. Right now the if i set the assault to 100% my PC will be reliably assaulted, but also everyone NPC too. Would it be possible to create a second variable for the assault probability?

2. Would it be possible to make a some sort of buffer to the HP of say 10000 hp (PC only)? I imagine the feature to be in the background and not to be visible in the HP bar. The buffer HP would also not influence the hp regeneration of the PC. This way even an overkill attack from a giant would not kill and start the assault.

Thanks!

Edited by monty359
5 hours ago, monty359 said:

Great mod! Thanks for your hard work! If you allow, i have  two ideas:

1. The only feature i miss in the mod is to be able to set the probability of the assault on NPC on NPC independent of the NPC on PC. Right now the if i set the assault to 100% my PC will be reliably assaulted, but also everyone NPC too. Would it be possible to create a second variable for the assault probability?

2. Would it be possible to make a some sort of buffer to the HP of say 10000 hp (PC only)? I imagine the feature to be in the background and not to be visible in the HP bar. The buffer HP would also not influence the hp regeneration of the PC. This way even an overkill attack from a giant would not kill and start the assault.

Thanks!

For your second question if you dont mind doing it yourself, you can install this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45451?tab=description to auto run console commands on startup, on the txt file you would put TIM which is toggle immortal mode now you cant die but your hp will still drop so you can trigger the defeat events.

Edited by samplewall