The description says that the mod does not work with sexlab patches, what specific patches do you mean?

Spoiler

I think that if we are talking about the SexLab Utility Plus patch by OsmelMC, then this is very bad. It is much better than the original sexlab, many times faster and more stable + it is being developed and has many new features. I think anyone who has tried it understands that there is not a single reason to return to the original sexlab. Therefore, if the author of this mod has something against SexLab Utility Plus, then I have to stay on the defeat by Bane.

Does this include aggressor and victim animations for creatures, specifically the player as a Werewolf and/ or a Vampire Lord? (and any other creature form via other mods Dragon from playable dragons, Lich from undeath etc.) If not could you add it? Perhaps giving the Simple Defeat menu power to the Vampire Lord and Werewolf?

Edited by Lilith.Monstrum

I don't have the most recent update for this mod, but I turned it off because it kept making both me and defeated enemies invulnerable and unable to take damage or heal whenever one of us reached the health threshold while it went through the process of scanning for eligible actors; even when I was fighting enemies that were disabled in this mod. This caused me to constantly waste health potions and magicka when I would try to heal in battle because this would happen a lot without me noticing. Is this something that has already been changed, or something that can be changed in the future? I really like this mod overall, but that one problem drove me crazy and I simply couldn't deal with it anymore.

On 11/11/2023 at 10:23 PM, SomeDragonbornGuy said:

FG version possible? 

Isn't FG abandoned/obsolete?

On 11/12/2023 at 6:18 AM, pinkfluf said:

yes, that's correct :)

Will add it in the 1.5.2 version

On 11/14/2023 at 1:18 PM, Nikett7 said:

The description says that the mod does not work with sexlab patches, what specific patches do you mean?

Reveal hidden contents

I think that if we are talking about the SexLab Utility Plus patch by OsmelMC, then this is very bad. It is much better than the original sexlab, many times faster and more stable + it is being developed and has many new features. I think anyone who has tried it understands that there is not a single reason to return to the original sexlab. Therefore, if the author of this mod has something against SexLab Utility Plus, then I have to stay on the defeat by Bane.

Simple Defeat does work with SexLab patches but may not work as intended. You can try it yourself, although the first issue I found using the patch you mentioned was threesomes not working.

On 11/16/2023 at 8:57 AM, Lilith.Monstrum said:

Does this include aggressor and victim animations for creatures, specifically the player as a Werewolf and/ or a Vampire Lord? (and any other creature form via other mods Dragon from playable dragons, Lich from undeath etc.) If not could you add it? Perhaps giving the Simple Defeat menu power to the Vampire Lord and Werewolf?

If you have werewolf and vampire lord animations installed it should work.

12 hours ago, Aaaaayyyeeee said:

I don't have the most recent update for this mod, but I turned it off because it kept making both me and defeated enemies invulnerable and unable to take damage or heal whenever one of us reached the health threshold while it went through the process of scanning for eligible actors; even when I was fighting enemies that were disabled in this mod. This caused me to constantly waste health potions and magicka when I would try to heal in battle because this would happen a lot without me noticing. Is this something that has already been changed, or something that can be changed in the future? I really like this mod overall, but that one problem drove me crazy and I simply couldn't deal with it anymore.

Might be caused by a SexLab patch, a badly installed SexLab or missing requeriments. The only reason actor effects don't get cleaned up is because SexLab considers them as still animating.

On 11/18/2023 at 12:44 PM, Normalnick said:

Simple Defeat does work with SexLab patches but may not work as intended. You can try it yourself, although the first issue I found using the patch you mentioned was threesomes not working.

I've accidentally used it myself with sexlab utility plus and while I've encountered a few hick-ups it works just fine. threesomes sometimes happen and they work cleanly mid combat.

That said, I've been having odd issues with interaction mods. rapetattoo and sexlab triggers specifically don't trigger. weather I set it to start, end, normal orgasm or slso orgasm, the triggers don't trigger. seperate orgasm itself tracks buildup but... eh. I'll do some more testing.

On 11/12/2023 at 5:39 AM, whatevermeh said:

What does this mod do different compared to other defeat based mods like SexLab Defeat or SexLab Baka Defeat?

On 11/12/2023 at 8:05 AM, UsernameTaken666 said:

Well, it's simpler and more streamlined and focused.

Well... it manages to do mid combat rape better than any other defeat mods, even yamete! it's super fast compared in terms of defeat-to-sex transition. it's not bloated like naked defeat. somehow manages threesomes during combat which yamete couldn't do. 

it does the job no questions asked, no extra caveats in how you would be defeated, not much in processing followers as they are treated as NPCs which is a con in some ways but It is simpler.

it goes into the loop of defeat -> fuck -> stun -> repeat. it does not stray from that. (and please don't stray from that)its focused.

currently its so simple that it won't trigger sex dependant events like sexlab triggers and anything that uses the same triggers (children of lilith, rape tattoo) BIG CON (but only for us heavy modders, without them, I absolutely recommend this as the simplest defeat had ever gotten).

Seems to be exactly what I was looking for, thanks for this mod!

However after a bit of testing, and no matter what settings I change, I can't get the mod to use only the aggressive animations I have. I assaulted a male npc with my male pc, and even though I have several animations available it will always play the M2M cowboy animation from M2M animationsby Tweens. Don't know why, could be a problem on my end but I was curious to know if anybody else encountered something similar.

1 hour ago, WarAcez said:

Thanks for the mod! However can I ask if it will work with Nemesis? And I don't have creature animations because of Nemesis limitation, will it cause ctds or bugs if an invalid actor defeated my pc?

I'm using both fnis AND Nemesis. It should work since the requirements says fnis OR Nemesis. You'll probably just can't get animals to trigger the mod.

On 11/18/2023 at 11:10 PM, SomeDragonbornGuy said:

Maybe, but with a large loadorder FG is the lesser script heavy and does not get messed up when popping in & out of scenes. 

Sexlab shouldn't cause any issues if you install it correctly even on large loadorder. I will make a OStim version, maybe it is a better alternative to Sexlab.

On 11/19/2023 at 3:31 PM, mcnv said:

I've accidentally used it myself with sexlab utility plus and while I've encountered a few hick-ups it works just fine. threesomes sometimes happen and they work cleanly mid combat.

That said, I've been having odd issues with interaction mods. rapetattoo and sexlab triggers specifically don't trigger. weather I set it to start, end, normal orgasm or slso orgasm, the triggers don't trigger. seperate orgasm itself tracks buildup but... eh. I'll do some more testing.

Simple Defeat only tell sexlab to start a scene and that's it. Not sure why those mods doesn't trigger, maybe they need to be triggered through sexlab events but that would be too complex and unncessary.

On 11/24/2023 at 5:42 AM, Ranulf said:

Seems to be exactly what I was looking for, thanks for this mod!

However after a bit of testing, and no matter what settings I change, I can't get the mod to use only the aggressive animations I have. I assaulted a male npc with my male pc, and even though I have several animations available it will always play the M2M cowboy animation from M2M animationsby Tweens. Don't know why, could be a problem on my end but I was curious to know if anybody else encountered something similar.

Will be fixed in the next version.

On 11/24/2023 at 12:03 PM, Super Villain said:

I have the creature assault toggled off in the MCM and all creatures added to the Exclude Aggressors section of the INI. Yet I'm still getting creature assaults that just T-Pose & notifications of various creatures assaulting npcs.

Are those modded creatures?. As long as the creatures have their "CreatureFaction" base faction, they should be excluded from assaults if you disable them in the MCM. about the T-Pose, that must be a bad sexlab installation.

Does this use SPID in place of an MCM, then? I've never actually had to customize a SPID-based mod before, so I don't know what to type and where in order to, for example, omit females and followers as both attackers and victims.

Oh, there is an MCM! I asked in case it didn't show up, as sometimes happens with a mod or two ;) Testing this out now

Edited by ShenGo
12 hours ago, Normalnick said:

Simple Defeat only tell sexlab to start a scene and that's it. Not sure why those mods doesn't trigger, maybe they need to be triggered through sexlab events but that would be too complex and unncessary.

In my testing, other defeat mods in conjunction still trigger those events. Still maybe it's just me and my bloated mod list. Does anyone else have trouble with triggering other mods?

6 hours ago, mcnv said:

In my testing, other defeat mods in conjunction still trigger those events. Still maybe it's just me and my bloated mod list. Does anyone else have trouble with triggering other mods?

hi

rapetatoos checks if player/npc is a victim after a sex scene if they are then theres a chance of a tattoo. I had the same problem, tweaked normalnick's script from slThread.AddActor(aktarget) to slThread.AddActor(aktarget, IsVictim = true) (lines 317 & 326 in SIMPHitSexEffect.psc ).