Simple Defeat

View File

Simple Defeat is a Combat Sex mod, using modern and smart solutions to make it lightweight and stable, intended to replace the old defeat-like mods.

How does this works?:
When an actor hits another actor within a health threshold, a SexLab scene will start. Everyone, including hostile actors, will ignore them, and any attack, including AOE damage, will not hit them, as everything will just pass through. Once the SexLab scene finishes, the victim will lay on the ground for a determined amount of time, while the aggressor will stand up to continue fighting.

Both aggressor and victim will be cleaned up to leave them without any effect of this mod except for a spell to allow them to assault or be assaulted again. And you don't need to worry if you change between cells while a scene is occurring, as a fallback spell will ensure proper cleanup, even on fast travels.

Thanks to SPID and Papyrus Extender, Simple Defeat replaces the old and resource-intensive cloak spells with a streamlined on-event spell distributed through SPID. Additionally, faction/aggression changes to actors were replaced with a simple "Hide" function provided by Papyrus Extender, ensuring actor's behavior stability.

Simple Defeat has numerous fallbacks to handle scenarios such as an actor dying just after starting a scene or an aggressor with AOE attacks trying to assault multiple victims at once. It has been extensively tested in scenarios involving 20 vs 20, with multiple hostile factions, creatures, followers, etc., and everyone went through the Assault>Sex>Clean up>Fight process correctly.

Features:

- Enable/Disable mod
You can enable or disable the mod anytime. Also includes a hotkey (G) to quickly disable or enable assaults.

- Gender Filters
You can choose which gender can assault which gender, between Player, Female, Male, Futa and Creature, you can mix and match however you like.

Player can use a Sex Shout for selective assaults.

- Health Threshold
You can set the minimum HP percentage an actor must have in order to be eligible for assaults. You can set this value anywhere from 10% to 100%.

Keep in mind that if the victim is killed by a hit before reaching the specified health percentage, or if the hit itself causes the victim's death even within the specified percentage range, the scene will not trigger. It is normal for strong NPCs or creatures to not assault weaker NPCs.

- Assault probability
You can adjust the probability of the assault occurring once the conditions are met, from 10% to 100%.

- Threesome/Foursome probability
Set the probability for a threesome/foursome to occur.

Followers will look for others followers for Threesome/Foursome scenes, while NPCs will look for their own allies, and both will look for partners of the same gender. For example, if a Futa  Follower assaults a Female, the only valid third partner will be another Futa Follower. If a Female Bandit NPC assaults the Player, the only valid third partner will be another Female Bandit NPC.  Creatures will look for creatures with the same race.

Foursome is disabled by default for creatures, enable it in the SPID file.

- Defeated
After the sexlab scene, the victim will remain on the ground in a random "defeated" pose. They won't move nor attack, and will be hidden and immune to any sort of damage. After a short while, the victim will get up and return to their normal behavior.

You can set how much time the victim will remain on the ground, up to 600 seconds. Player, NPCs and Followers uses different settings.

- Cooldown
Set how much time should pass until the actor can be assaulted again, up to 600 seconds.

- Consquence Menu

You can open a wheel menu on defeated victims with the E hotkey or using the Sex Shout agains't npc under the health threshold. the consquence menu includes these features:

Steal: Allows you to take the items from the victim's inventory. Items won't be flagged as stolen.
    Undress: Allows you to undress the victim.
    Recover: Instantly makes the defeated victim to stand up from the ground.
    Kill: Instantly kills the victim, doesn't work on essential actors.
    Tie Up: Tie up Victims, up to 1200 seconds, behavior is similar to being defeated (hidden and immune to damage).
    Assault: Allows you to assault the victim.
    Follower...: Allows you to select a follower to assault the victim. Followers will use the Threesome/Foursome probability to include another follower.
    Threesome...: Allows you to assault the victim with the selected follower.

If the mod was useful to you, consider supporting me to create more mods.

Requeriments:
Read Description. (Otherwise mod will not work)
Sexlab
FNIS or Nemesis
SPID
Papyrus Extender
UIExtensions
powerofthree's Tweaks. (Fallback spell won't work without this)
and its requeriments.
Run FNIS/Nemesis

I am planning to create more addons for post-assault scenes, why addons? So that people can decide what to install in their game, and for the sake of stability and compatibility, they prefer to avoid some features that other mods often impose on the user's game.

Important:
If you're using a "Sexlab patch" Simple Defeat may not work as intended. These patches modify the normal behavior of Sexlab, and Simple Defeat was not designed with them in mind. As a result, there may be conflicts and issues. No support will be provided.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/11/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, FNIS, SPID, Papyrus Extender, UIExtensions, powerofthree's Tweaks
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

The futas requiring to restart the game is a issue, since SoS will change their gender according to the addon this will treat every futa as female until we restart the game so this means only Unique NPCs will be remembered by this mod since the bandits etc don't stay for ever. 

2 hours ago, MilfSimmer said:

The futas requiring to restart the game is a issue, since SoS will change their gender according to the addon this will treat every futa as female until we restart the game so this means only Unique NPCs will be remembered by this mod since the bandits etc don't stay for ever. 

Hi, I've never used SOS before for the futa stuff, only SOS light with SPID. What does SOS use to flag a female as futa? Is it a faction or a spell? Also, does this flag added by SOS flag them as male in SexLab?

2 things happened to me

My pc got assaulted by my own follower instead of the giants I was fighting, maybe because she was throwing aoe fireball, however I have mod preventing friendly damage so no idea there

The bleedout seems to be inconsistent, sometimes my pc get fired upon the second sl animation ends

4 hours ago, Caco Demon said:

Curious to know how this mod might compare to Yamete Redux, which is currently the only other active sex-during-combat mod.

I do not know how that mod works, but my goal for this mod is to be as bug-free and lightweight as possible.

2 hours ago, maxqazwsxedc said:

2 things happened to me

My pc got assaulted by my own follower instead of the giants I was fighting, maybe because she was throwing aoe fireball, however I have mod preventing friendly damage so no idea there

The bleedout seems to be inconsistent, sometimes my pc get fired upon the second sl animation ends

Fixed the first issue in the 1.1 version, now only the aggressor's target will be considered as the valid victim. As for the second issue, I couldn't reproduce it. Are you using a SexLab patch? or something that replaces Sexlab scripts?

12 hours ago, Normalnick said:

Hi, I've never used SOS before for the futa stuff, only SOS light with SPID. What does SOS use to flag a female as futa? Is it a faction or a spell? Also, does this flag added by SOS flag them as male in SexLab?

I don't know how it works behind the scenes. The mcm has a setting to allow females to be schlongless and a menu to select what gender (male or female) will be according what schlong addon they have. I use the full version with no SPID. 

Edited by MilfSimmer
1 hour ago, vjnmrf said:

Tried. The victim's immunity does not work at all. I set 10 seconds on the ground and 600 seconds of immunity. As soon as the victim gets up, a second attack follows and she is killed.

Immunity (Cooldown) grants immunity to assaults, but does not grant immunity from death.

34 minutes ago, MilfSimmer said:

I don't know how it works behind the scenes. The mcm has a setting to allow females to be schlongless and a menu to select what gender (male or female) will be according what schlong addon they have. I use the full version with no SPID. 

If you provide me with the faction/spell/keyword that SOS uses to flag females as futas in SexLab, I can make them compatible with Simple Defeat.

4 minutes ago, Normalnick said:

Immunity (Cooldown) grants immunity to assaults, but does not grant immunity from death.

What kind of immunity from assault is it if the rapist attacks as soon as the victim rises from the ground after the rape?

Any thought to adding a hook into Follower Slaver Mod? 

The mod explains how to do this. Percentage chance of enslavement when a follower is defeated.

Any thought to adding combat strip mechanics? Yamete Redux does this fairly well. 

7 hours ago, NapierDupont said:

Is it Player get assaulted only? Or we can assault NPCs?

6 hours ago, mythcraft said:

can you add a consequence that adds zaz devices to players and npcs.
also does this include npc defeat npc?

It's NPC vs NPC and Player, NPCs can assault other NPCs and Player can assault NPCs and be assaulted by NPCs.
Zaz will probably be added in the "Post assault" addon.

6 hours ago, Cicro72 said:

Any thought to adding a hook into Follower Slaver Mod? 

The mod explains how to do this. Percentage chance of enslavement when a follower is defeated.

Any thought to adding combat strip mechanics? Yamete Redux does this fairly well. 

Will look into it for the "Post assault" Simple defeat addon. Strip will not be added since it's already handled by sexlab and would be redundant.

6 hours ago, Ragsinn said:

Hey Thanks for the mod. Seems with 1.1.1 you can be assaulted by creatures , but you cant assault them. Unless I have something set up wrong.

Player and NPCs can't assault creatures, since creatures only have animations for one side (usually male), there is no need to make them victims. If you want to "assault" creatures, you can simply let yourself be defeated by them. Adding creatures as victims would be kind of redundant.

5 hours ago, Nečum said:

So this is completely new mod or its just a port of Sexlab Defeat from Skyrim LE ? 

This mod has been made from scratch and isn't related to Sexlab Defeat.

I tested this in VR and I am pleased to say engagements are working for followers, NPCs, and creatures.  The hiding cloak also works really well, which was a problem with other defeat mods as I couldn't stick around and watch the scene play out as I was still being attacked.  Great job on this mod and thank you very much for sharing it!

The one issue I've scene so far is that Female on Male animations with the female as the aggressor have their positions reversed.  When Janessa assaulted a male Whiterun Guard this mod put him in the female position where he got pegged.  And when my female character assaulted a male guard, it put me in the male position and the male guard in the female position.  Dunno why this is and I didn't touch the Futa options.

Also, on VR, paralysis is quite jarring which is something that happens after a defeat scene.  The mod allows you to adjust how long this is in the MCM but it affects both the player and followers.  But SkyUI will display an icon for it and the countdown timer can be scene in magic effects so it's not so bad.  For a VR user, users might want to turn this off and give themselves a trauma condition instead, with Apropos or something.

One more note, the giant the companions are fighting seems to be bugged out on all defeat mods I've tried (defeat and yamate), and this one as well.  If you let the giant live long enough to attempt to trigger an engagement, he bugs out the NPC he defeated.  Just gotta kill him before he a scene is attempted and then it's fine.

Edited by quietlychamil

Hey, many thanks for creating and sharing this mod! I like your approach (i.e., keep it simple) and frankly, more mods out there should be like this one in terms of design.

I've tested the mod and I have a few things to report and suggest, if you are interested. To playtest this I've set Health Vulnerability: 0.95 and Chance: 0.95. Here's what I found:

1. Although the NPC->NPC option works as expected, the Player->NPC option does not work at all for me (I have enabled the Player->Female and Player->Male options). For this test, I'm using a male NPC. The behavior I'm expecting is for my player to eventually assault the NPC but this never happens. Is this a bug or is the expected behavior incorrect?

2. Assuming (1) is a bug and eventually my player will be able to assault an NPC, I believe there should be a button that quickly enables/disables my player's intention of assaulting the NPC. Because, if I'm fighting a large fight, it doesn't make sense for me to assault one of the many NPCs in the middle of the fight. But if there's one NPC left, then maybe I decide that this is a good time to go for it. Or maybe I'm interested in only one specific NPC of that group, so I leave them for last, finish off the others -- then I quick enable the assault option -- and go for them.

3. I really like the ghost effect approach, it looks very clean. That said, I would love it if there was a way to interrupt a scene. To give you an example, my follower and I are fighting this large group of bandits. In the middle of the fight, my follower gets assaulted. I finish off the remaining bandits but then, instead of interrupting the assault, I stand there watching not being able to do anything. What if there was a quick enable/disable button for the ghosting effect? That way, I would be able to disable the effect and valiantly save my follower. It makes for great RP moments.

4. Would it be possible to make the assault scenes use animations that are tagged with "aggressive", "brutal", etc.? I think it makes more sense for this to be the canon option since this is an assault and it's weird watching this bandit make sweet love to my "assaulted" follower. I believe that using aggressive animations should be the only option but there can be an MCM option as well.

Again, many thanks for this, I just subscribed to your Patreon!

Could you make it so you can attack npc's that are sitting/defeated? 

and make it so we can filter the animations cause some of the female player vs male npc animations and female player vs female npc don't make sense, since the player is defeating it looks more like the player is defeated 

Just wanted to say I gave it a shot and it seemed to work flawlessly. I had 8 followers vs 20 or so bandits, on a 1000 mod install with lots of heavy scripting and the fight devolved into what you might expect lmao. A feature I'd like to see, maybe as addons since it seems you wanna keep this simple is having your entire group go down if the PC is defeated, to make it more group oriented on the PC's side akin to Naked Defeat.

I second the idea of being able to immediately kill defeated npcs.  With the original defeat, I would turn on post assault kill to 100% which made the engagements simply longer death blows which were always fun to watch.  But I honestly only kill npcs for the loot.  Perhaps an addon that allows an NPC to completely rob the defeated of everything?  There'd be no need for me to kill them then and it'd be funny to see a bunch of naked npcs running away from me.