5 hours ago, Commander_ said:

I'm going to comment on this using your prose: Your feedback is less than rubbish, IT IS NOTHING. Why did you upload this? Sorry for my harsh words but your comment totally pissed me off.

Take your toxic attitude somewhere else, you're not welcome here.

Maybe you are right and I also feel bad about my words...... but "toxic attitude" I don't think so, and you don't have much to do with it. If it bothers Normalnick I think he can stand up for himself.

It was just a negative criticism.

But then let's see the details. Every time when you install a new defeat mode you have to delete previous one and made a cleansave/start a new game maybe..... and so on, it takes some time. You are a modder so you know this. Seeing the version number 1.3.2 it means it is a full working version, not some alpha release. On the first page there isn't any warning.

"Keep in mind that even though this mod has been extensively tested, there might be some bugs with easy fixes that I'm not aware of yet. Normal stuff from new mods."

I read this - it's ok It'll be fine but this one is not even a months old. So made a new game and checked this. It isn't worked well. Not problem. I read all thread again, checked every comments, dependencies maybe I made a mistake somewhere. Disabled any mode which can be interfere this one (Sexlab Adventures, ABMM....) and run again.

"In very rare occasions, one of the actors may die from receiving multiple consecutive hits before the script has a chance to execute"

Every time I died, not rare..... EVERY TIME, it doesn't matter how many enemies encountered me, one or seven. But I haven't given up even now... there is a useful command "set essential" and try again.... you know the sequel you could read it before, totally weird and un-immersive. So if not a single part of it didn't worked, what is it mean? What do you think mister guardian, sorry commander?

If only there was a little something that worked from description, I wouldn't have a word. But no. So I wrote it because this stole eight hours of my life, (if this had worked it would have been worth it) can you give it back? Maybe others will be more careful that I was. And a wise person can also learn from negative criticism.

You don't have to answer this I leave this thread with my toxic attitude, and maybe just think about it, what is it mean: modders responsibility. If you do something, either do it properly or not at all. Or just made a correct description for it.

"Important:
If you're using a "Sexlab patch" Simple Defeat may not work as intended. These patches modify the normal behavior of Sexlab, and Simple Defeat was not designed with them in mind. As a result, there may be conflicts and issues. No support will be provided."

I totally forget this one, be more specific.... which one? because SL has thousand patch.

Have a nice day

Edited by palracz

This version is currently only available as early access on my Patreon. The reason for this is that creating mods takes time, including extensive testing and debugging to ensure they are as stable, fast, and reliable as possible. I believe I have the right to choose how to distribute my work, given the time and effort I put into it. If you can't afford to support my work on Patreon, you can wait a few weeks as this version will be publicly released soon. Thank you for understanding.

- Improved Clean up method

- Reworked and cleaned up scripts

- Removed redundant and unnecessary code (will speed up the script)

- Reworked fallbacks and conditions (way more reliable and solid now)

- Added Threesome (MCM)
Set the chance for a threesome to occur.
NOTE: Followers will look for other Followers for Threesome scenes, NPCs will look for their own allies for Threesome scenes, and both will look for partners of the same gender. For example, if a Futa Follower assaults a Female, the only valid third partner will be another Futa Follower. If a Female Bandit NPC assaults the Player, the only valid third partner will be another Female Bandit NPC. Creatures will look for creatures with the same race.

- Added Threesome... Function in the Consequence Menu
Player will assault the defeated victim with the selected follower.

- Updated Follower... Function in the Consequence Menu
Based on the "Threesome Chance" setting in the MCM, a Follower may trigger a threesome with another Follower, following the gender rules for threesomes as mentioned before.

For me, leaving player aggressor scenes to random chance just obliterates any sense of immersion with a mod like this. You wouldn't flip a coin to see if you'll sexually assault someone. When it comes to followers, enemies & NPCs instigating those scenes? Hell yes, that makes total sense. But with no option to assault someone manually until they're in their defeated state (for sloppy seconds) the player is left to the same random chance as everyone else to see whether or not they will initiate a scene.

There are plenty of other issues with the mod, of course; sometimes my player will be assaulted and the animation will start with me in the aggressor phase, even though I'm the one who lost the fight. This is easily changeable via Sexlab hotkeys but again, immersion-breaking. The fallback spell also takes a bit to kick in so I'm still getting attacked as the camera in VR for the first 10 seconds or so. But any & all bugs aside, it's the way this mod is intentionally designed that irks me. I wanted to give it a try because it's the only "Defeat"-style mod that doesn't break other aspects of the game, but without any option to make player aggressor scenes manual-only for downed enemies, I don't see much of a reason to use it.

7 hours ago, iiiisl said:

Normalnick, If you can, add the path to MCM translations(Interface\Translations).

Sorry, i think english is enough.

3 hours ago, haajasparx said:

For me, leaving player aggressor scenes to random chance just obliterates any sense of immersion with a mod like this. You wouldn't flip a coin to see if you'll sexually assault someone. When it comes to followers, enemies & NPCs instigating those scenes? Hell yes, that makes total sense. But with no option to assault someone manually until they're in their defeated state (for sloppy seconds) the player is left to the same random chance as everyone else to see whether or not they will initiate a scene.

There are plenty of other issues with the mod, of course; sometimes my player will be assaulted and the animation will start with me in the aggressor phase, even though I'm the one who lost the fight. This is easily changeable via Sexlab hotkeys but again, immersion-breaking. The fallback spell also takes a bit to kick in so I'm still getting attacked as the camera in VR for the first 10 seconds or so. But any & all bugs aside, it's the way this mod is intentionally designed that irks me. I wanted to give it a try because it's the only "Defeat"-style mod that doesn't break other aspects of the game, but without any option to make player aggressor scenes manual-only for downed enemies, I don't see much of a reason to use it.

I can make the "player as aggressor" completely skip the random chance, and instead, utilize the "Player Aggressor toggle" hotkey. It's easy to do.

Player taking the male or female position is a subjective "issue" as some users may prefer it one way, while others may not. Sexlab VR is quite tricky about gender positions, so if you could let me know what you were trying to do, I might be able to figure out a fix.

The fallback spell got a makeover in the 1.4 version, so it should work better for you once it's released. However, if it's taking 10 seconds to trigger, there might be another mod hogging all the papyrus "script slots" or running thousands of times every second, which could be preventing the fallback spell from activating. If you're referring to the "invisibility" feature to prevent NPCs from attacking during a Sexlab scene, it's normal for NPCs to take some time to stop reacting to the actors in the scene. However, it shouldn't take 10 seconds; in my Skyrim, it only takes around 3 seconds for them to ignore the scene.

Please explain the other issues you found so I can fix them for the 1.4 version release.

14 hours ago, Normalnick said:

I can make the "player as aggressor" completely skip the random chance, and instead, utilize the "Player Aggressor toggle" hotkey. It's easy to do.

Player taking the male or female position is a subjective "issue" as some users may prefer it one way, while others may not. Sexlab VR is quite tricky about gender positions, so if you could let me know what you were trying to do, I might be able to figure out a fix.

The fallback spell got a makeover in the 1.4 version, so it should work better for you once it's released. However, if it's taking 10 seconds to trigger, there might be another mod hogging all the papyrus "script slots" or running thousands of times every second, which could be preventing the fallback spell from activating. If you're referring to the "invisibility" feature to prevent NPCs from attacking during a Sexlab scene, it's normal for NPCs to take some time to stop reacting to the actors in the scene. However, it shouldn't take 10 seconds; in my Skyrim, it only takes around 3 seconds for them to ignore the scene.

Please explain the other issues you found so I can fix them for the 1.4 version release.

Will do, and I look forward to that new manual option when you get time to incorporate it. I feel it's a more solid choice than a toggle, anyway.

I'm using the Sexlab VR patch with 3rd person mode, and it requires an outdated beta version of Sexlab. When a scene begins, the actors get in place for the animation while I detach as a camera. I still move like the player would, but my VRIK body becomes invisible to me; however, enemies still attack me as the camera during Sexlab scenes and ignore the actors including my character. So this problem may have something to do with the fact that the Sexlab VR patch is only compatible with a Sexlab version before the latest which supposedly has faster loading times & quality of life fixes. I'm not sure if other VR users are using the VR patch or how they would get Sexlab to work in VR without it. In any case, it takes roughly 5-10 seconds for the fallback spell notification to appear and several more to start working.

My character is a futa set to Male position in Sexlab so that explains that. Evidently Sexlab assumes males are always the aggressor while in-game with a mod like this it matters more who gets defeated. Easy fix to swap my own character's position but I'm not sure if it'll hold true for NPCs & followers. It seems inaccurate messages will display, though, sometimes saying I'm the aggressor or victim when it's the other way around based on health levels.

Edited by haajasparx
10 hours ago, haajasparx said:

Will do, and I look forward to that new manual option when you get time to incorporate it. I feel it's a more solid choice than a toggle, anyway.

I'm using the Sexlab VR patch with 3rd person mode, and it requires an outdated beta version of Sexlab. When a scene begins, the actors get in place for the animation while I detach as a camera. I still move like the player would, but my VRIK body becomes invisible to me; however, enemies still attack me as the camera during Sexlab scenes and ignore the actors including my character. So this problem may have something to do with the fact that the Sexlab VR patch is only compatible with a Sexlab version before the latest which supposedly has faster loading times & quality of life fixes. I'm not sure if other VR users are using the VR patch or how they would get Sexlab to work in VR without it. In any case, it takes roughly 5-10 seconds for the fallback spell notification to appear and several more to start working.

My character is a futa set to Male position in Sexlab so that explains that. Evidently Sexlab assumes males are always the aggressor while in-game with a mod like this it matters more who gets defeated. Easy fix to swap my own character's position but I'm not sure if it'll hold true for NPCs & followers. It seems inaccurate messages will display, though, sometimes saying I'm the aggressor or victim when it's the other way around based on health levels.

Is the invisibility/calm spell thing not working for you?  I also play on VR and once simple defeat kicks in all other enemies ignore me as they're supposed to do and it's one of the best features of this mod.  It also only takes me 1-3 seconds to start a scene but I use Papyrus Tweaks NG's experimental speed up features.  Maybe you're suffering from script lag?  You can use Elephant's Script Latency Tester to see what your script health is.  I believe a consistent under 80-100ms is normal.  More then that may cause issues or so I've read.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24124

On 8/2/2023 at 7:06 PM, Normalnick said:

Sorry, i think english is enough.

I'm still hoping for a knock down option with a manual assault or death blow at the player's discretion via a prompt or hotkey. Defeat takes a moment to set in when in VR and the sudden loss of control breaks immersion and is confusing.  It's especially jarring mid swing during the thick of combat when you realize the player's avatar is no longer responding to commands and is no longer clothed.  But if the enemy is instead just knocked down and you're given the option to have your way with them or not afterwards that places the control entirely in the hands of the VR player.

At the moment, I'm using simple defeat for NPC-NPC and NPC-Player assaults, which work very well, except that for NPC-Player assaults it always calls for the backup spell.  For PC-NPC assaults, I'm using a modified combat sex shout set to the target's remaining health so I'm always in control.

11 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

Is the invisibility/calm spell thing not working for you?  I also play on VR and once simple defeat kicks in all other enemies ignore me as they're supposed to do and it's one of the best features of this mod.  It also only takes me 1-3 seconds to start a scene but I use Papyrus Tweaks NG's experimental speed up features.  Maybe you're suffering from script lag?  You can use Elephant's Script Latency Tester to see what your script health is.  I believe a consistent under 80-100ms is normal.  More then that may cause issues or so I've read.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24124

It takes 5-10 seconds into a defeat scene for the fallback spell message to appear and another 5-10 seconds for enemies to stop attacking me and start asking where I went. My only real complaint with the mod is that player aggressor scenes currently rely on random chance rather than a manual hotkey that can be used on downed/yielding enemies. I'll be sure to check out my scripts though, thanks for the advice.

On 8/4/2023 at 4:28 AM, Commander_ said:

Hey @Normalnick, it's clear that this mod is a big success, congrats on that! Would you share some insights with us as to what you will work on next? Is it new features for Simple Defeat? A specific addon or something else?

Yes, i can share the 1.5 Update and the "Post Assault" Addon changelog.

Version 1.5 (Not released yet)

Fixes: 
- "Recovered from assault" message will not appear with the "Kill" function.
- Forgot to add "Simple Defeat busy" faction for scenes triggered with the "consequence menu".

Changes:
- Player will not use the "Chance" now, as users finds it kind of inconvenient.
- Removed "Player Aggressor toggle" Hotkey, replaced by "Custom Bleedout"

New:

- Added Foursome
    However, be aware that there are very few foursome animations available.

- Added the last function to the Consequence Menu, "Tie up".
   This allows you to temporarily tie up defeated victims for up to 600 seconds. After the configured time has passed, the victim will untie and return to normal behavior.
   "Tied up" functions similarly to the Defeated state (including fallbacks), except that the actor can still be attacked. It serves as a quicker alternative submission method to assaults.    
Note: This function primarily serves as a "bridge" to the post-assault addon.

- When the player is the aggressor, the victim will now go into a custom bleedout state instead of starting a scene.
    You can use the Consequence Menu on NPCs in this Custom Bleedout state.

- Custom Bleedout Timer.
    Determine how long NPCs will stay in the custom bleedout state before getting up to continue fighting (10-60 seconds).

Post Assault Addon

- You can "Enslave" tied up victims.

You can enslave up to 3 slaves at once.
    Slaves will follow the player as if they were followers.
    If the player is in combat, slaves will flee until combat ends.
    Slaves will never fight or draw their weapons.

- Clone (Recommended) - MCM
- Clone only Leveled Actors - MCM
This option will clone actors instead of using the original actors. While this may break immersion, it is recommended to enable this option to avoid issues with quests or the disappearance of leveled actors such as bandits, guards, etc. When unique actors are cloned, the original actor's display name will be changed to "Fake Name." For example, if you clone Saadia, the original Saadia will now be called "Fake Saadia," while the clone will retain the original name. This is done for immersion purposes, as if the player learned an ancient spell to clone people and leave clones in place to avoid suspicion of NPCs disappearing.

- The player can "ask" the slave for sex.
    You can select from 4 dialogue options to choose the pose.

- Stockholm Syndrome
While slaves are "recently recruited," there is a high chance you may lose them along the way. You can make them permanent slaves with this option.
Permanent slaves will function as vanilla followers, ensuring compatibility with any follower framework.

- You can equip items on the slave:
    - Armors
    - Torches
    - Devices (requires Devious Devices)
    - And whatever else you want.

- You can instruct slaves to stay permanently in a specific location.
    - Keep in mind that leveled actors (bandits, Forsworn, etc.) may disappear if not cloned.

Hi

This works awesomely, filters are perfect, defeats happen on time along with recovery the only thing I have a niggle about is there's no option to save mcm settings. As a feature I would love if there was an option to use default bleedout animation instead of the 6 randomized anims. thanks

does this mod have the following options which were in defeat?

1) Tie up NPCs (with different tie options)
2) put in a bag (for transporting tied up NPCs)
3) Tie options - Rob/steal from inventory, undress, rape, kill, untie etc. 
4) Sleeping NPCs options - put in a sack, rape, tie up etc.
5) necro options

And if not are there plans to add them in the future? 

10 hours ago, Normalnick said:

Post Assault Addon

This option will clone actors instead of using the original actors. While this may break immersion, it is recommended to enable this option to avoid issues with quests or the disappearance of leveled actors such as bandits, guards, etc. When unique actors are cloned, the original actor's display name will be changed to "Fake Name." For example, if you clone Saadia, the original Saadia will now be called "Fake Saadia," while the clone will retain the original name. This is done for immersion purposes, as if the player learned an ancient spell to clone people and leave clones in place to avoid suspicion of NPCs disappearing.

- Stockholm Syndrome
While slaves are "recently recruited," there is a high chance you may lose them along the way. You can make them permanent slaves with this option.
Permanent slaves will function as vanilla followers, ensuring compatibility with any follower framework.

- Armors
    - Torches

- Keep in mind that leveled actors (bandits, Forsworn, etc.) may disappear if not cloned.

Will this interact with mods like Paradise halls or Diary of Mine?   It would be great if there could be a compatability patch which hooks into those mods. 

Edited by Furflz
On 8/8/2023 at 7:28 AM, Normalnick said:

Fixes: 
- Forgot to add "Simple Defeat busy" faction for scenes triggered with the "consequence menu".

Changes:

New:

- Added Foursome

This allows you to temporarily tie up defeated victims for up to 600 seconds. After the configured time has passed, the victim will untie and return to normal behavior.
   "Tied up" functions similarly to the Defeated state (including fallbacks), except that the actor can still be attacked. It serves as a quicker alternative submission method to assaults.    

- When the player is the aggressor, the victim will now go into a custom bleedout state instead of starting a scene.

- Custom Bleedout Timer.
    Determine how long NPCs will stay in the custom bleedout state before getting up to continue fighting (10-60 seconds).

Post Assault Addon

- Stockholm Syndrome

- Armors
    - Torches

That's very cool, thank you for sharing!

May I suggest a feature for the Post-Assault Addon? This is something that the original SexLab Defeat has that I very much like. The ability to sell slaves/captured people to their rival factions for money. Examples: Bandits <> Guards, Vampires <> Dawnguard, etc.

On 8/8/2023 at 1:28 AM, Normalnick said:

Fixes: 

Changes:

New:

- Added Foursome

- Custom Bleedout Timer.

Post Assault Addon

- Stockholm Syndrome

- Armors
    - Torches

This all sounds awesome and I'll be sure to try it out soon! My only suggestion from here would be adding "dead options" for necro scenes, not sure if there's a way to enable the consequence menu (or a limited version of it) on corpses but that could be one way.

4 hours ago, haajasparx said:

This all sounds awesome and I'll be sure to try it out soon! My only suggestion from here would be adding "dead options" for necro scenes, not sure if there's a way to enable the consequence menu (or a limited version of it) on corpses but that could be one way.

I would also like to see this and it should be easy to enable, just another option in the wheel menu that appears on dead NPCs.

On 8/8/2023 at 11:47 AM, pinkfluf said:

As a feature I would love if there was an option to use default bleedout animation instead of the 6 randomized anims. thanks

Sorry, I don't really see the purpose in that.

On 8/8/2023 at 1:54 PM, Furflz said:

does this mod have the following options which were in defeat?

1) Tie up NPCs (with different tie options)
2) put in a bag (for transporting tied up NPCs)
3) Tie options - Rob/steal from inventory, undress, rape, kill, untie etc. 
4) Sleeping NPCs options - put in a sack, rape, tie up etc.
5) necro options

And if not are there plans to add them in the future? 

On 8/9/2023 at 8:50 AM, haajasparx said:

Most of them, yes, except for the necro stuff – I don't have any plans for that currently.

On 8/8/2023 at 1:56 PM, Furflz said:

Will this interact with mods like Paradise halls or Diary of Mine?   It would be great if there could be a compatability patch which hooks into those mods. 

I'm quite uncertain; I'm not familiar with how those mods function yet.

On 8/8/2023 at 8:17 PM, mythcraft said:

@Normalnick Could you add a post assault feature for npc vs npc where after the npc is done they simply kill the npc that is knocked down after a short while, to prevent the player always making that decision

Apologies, but that's a bit too intricate and doesn't seem to offer enough practical value for me to consider creating it.

On 8/9/2023 at 4:57 AM, Commander_ said:

That's very cool, thank you for sharing!

May I suggest a feature for the Post-Assault Addon? This is something that the original SexLab Defeat has that I very much like. The ability to sell slaves/captured people to their rival factions for money. Examples: Bandits <> Guards, Vampires <> Dawnguard, etc.

I'll likely incorporate that feature in a future update for the post-assault addon.

11 hours ago, pleaseletmedownloadstuff said:

Animation stages don't progress on their own and I have to use spacebar to skip through them myself, and when the scene ends my character remains stuck (I can't move the camera too). The enemies are also always trying to attack me, but I take no damage. This is probably coming from my end, but I'd like to know what could possibly be causing this.

The issues you've mentioned are likely from another mod; Simple Defeat doesn't directly handle sexlab scenes, it just tell sexlab to start a scene. The problems you've described are usually linked to sexlab patches. The second issue appears to be related to missing requeriments.

On 8/6/2023 at 12:53 AM, Crocop777 said:

Does this mod works on bleedout ? Like if i get one shot by a strong attack , does the scene still trigger or will i just die ?

I second this, is there a way for the mod to give player essential status? When I get hit by something heavy it seems the character just dies and I didn't see any options for bleedout.