12 hours ago, quietlychamil said:

The one issue I've scene so far is that Female on Male animations with the female as the aggressor have their positions reversed.  When Janessa assaulted a male Whiterun Guard this mod put him in the female position where he got pegged.  And when my female character assaulted a male guard, it put me in the male position and the male guard in the female position.  Dunno why this is and I didn't touch the Futa options.

Also, on VR, paralysis is quite jarring which is something that happens after a defeat scene.  The mod allows you to adjust how long this is in the MCM but it affects both the player and followers.  But SkyUI will display an icon for it and the countdown timer can be scene in magic effects so it's not so bad.  For a VR user, users might want to turn this off and give themselves a trauma condition instead, with Apropos or something.

Simple Defeat checks the vanilla gender of the victim (in this case, the male guard) and the SexLab gender of the aggressor (to determine if the aggressor is female or futa). If the victim is male in vanilla gender and the aggressor is female in SexLab gender, the aggressor will take the female position and perform animations with the cowgirl tag. If it's not working for you, there may be a mod that is altering their genders in SexLab or a mod that is overwriting the SexLab script responsible for placing the female in the female position.

Do you mean that waiting for the player to get up is annoying and you want separate options for the player and followers?.

9 hours ago, Commander_ said:

1. Although the NPC->NPC option works as expected, the Player->NPC option does not work at all for me (I have enabled the Player->Female and Player->Male options). For this test, I'm using a male NPC. The behavior I'm expecting is for my player to eventually assault the NPC but this never happens. Is this a bug or is the expected behavior incorrect?

2. Assuming (1) is a bug and eventually my player will be able to assault an NPC, I believe there should be a button that quickly enables/disables my player's intention of assaulting the NPC. Because, if I'm fighting a large fight, it doesn't make sense for me to assault one of the many NPCs in the middle of the fight. But if there's one NPC left, then maybe I decide that this is a good time to go for it. Or maybe I'm interested in only one specific NPC of that group, so I leave them for last, finish off the others -- then I quick enable the assault option -- and go for them.

3. I really like the ghost effect approach, it looks very clean. That said, I would love it if there was a way to interrupt a scene. To give you an example, my follower and I are fighting this large group of bandits. In the middle of the fight, my follower gets assaulted. I finish off the remaining bandits but then, instead of interrupting the assault, I stand there watching not being able to do anything. What if there was a quick enable/disable button for the ghosting effect? That way, I would be able to disable the effect and valiantly save my follower. It makes for great RP moments.

4. Would it be possible to make the assault scenes use animations that are tagged with "aggressive", "brutal", etc.? I think it makes more sense for this to be the canon option since this is an assault and it's weird watching this bandit make sweet love to my "assaulted" follower. I believe that using aggressive animations should be the only option but there can be an MCM option as well.

Again, many thanks for this, I just subscribed to your Patreon!

1. I tested it with the same settings, and it's working for me. Honestly, I'm not sure what could be causing this issue for you. Are you using version 1.1.1?

2. I can add a shout spell or a key to quickly enable or disable the player as the aggressor.

3. Interrupting a SexLab scene with attacks is never a good idea. I'm not sure how stable SexLab is these days, but in the past, attacking the actors of a SexLab scene would most likely cause a CTD. I understand that attacking the aggressor to interrupt the scene would create a good role-playing moment, but it's quite difficult to achieve. Instead, you can still stop the scene using the key provided by SexLab to stop scenes.

4. That wouldn't be a good idea because it would significantly reduce the number of animations played. Most animations available do not have aggressive tags, even though they may still look aggressive.

Thanks for the support!

9 hours ago, mythcraft said:

Could you make it so you can attack npc's that are sitting/defeated? 

and make it so we can filter the animations cause some of the female player vs male npc animations and female player vs female npc don't make sense, since the player is defeating it looks more like the player is defeated 

Why would you want that?
As long as the target is a vanilla male and the aggressor is a SexLab female, the female aggressor will take the female position. Female vs female encounters might have random outcomes due to how SexLab works.

1 hour ago, Normalnick said:

1. I tested it with the same settings, and it's working for me. Honestly, I'm not sure what could be causing this issue for you. Are you using version 1.1.1?

2. I can add a shout spell or a key to quickly enable or disable the player as the aggressor.

3. Interrupting a SexLab scene with attacks is never a good idea. I'm not sure how stable SexLab is these days, but in the past, attacking the actors of a SexLab scene would most likely cause a CTD. I understand that attacking the aggressor to interrupt the scene would create a good role-playing moment, but it's quite difficult to achieve. Instead, you can still stop the scene using the key provided by SexLab to stop scenes.

4. That wouldn't be a good idea because it would significantly reduce the number of animations played. Most animations available do not have aggressive tags, even though they may still look aggressive.

1. I'm using 1.1.1, yes. Interesting, I'll do some further testing and I'll report back. I have a long mod list so something may interfere. I'll test it on a new save as well.

2. That would be awesome, thanks for considering it!

3. Well, that makes a lot of sense actually, I don't know why I didn't think of that!

4. Are you talking about the default animations that come with SexLab? If yes, then indeed the list of aggressive animations is quite short. But in general the number of aggressive animations available via animation packs is very long. I'm using the top 5-6 most known animation packs out there and I must have more than 30-40 aggressive animations in total available. Would you consider adding this as an MCM option? From a technical point of view, it involves simply passing a parameter to the sex scene function, so implementing it doesn't violate your "keep it simple" design approach.

2 hours ago, Normalnick said:

Do you mean that waiting for the player to get up is annoying and you want separate options for the player and followers?.

Hi, the problem with VR is that you lose all agency when paralyzed and can't even rotate the camera.  I suppose that's actually pretty immersive but it sucks gameplay wise.  Separating the wait time from followers and the player would mitigate this issue and allow the player to impose other, more VR friendly, penalties on themselves while keeping followers still grounded.

@Normalnick I mean after an npc is defeated why not just finish them off, instead of waiting while they are down. Regarding the animations the female player as aggressor animations look like the victim, and when defeating female npc's aswell, anyways its not a huge deal, just thought you might be able to add a button that allows downed npcs to be finished off to clear dungeons quicker

I want to keep this mod as simple as possible, but these additions are more like quality of life enhancements rather than features.

Version 1.2:

- Added an option to remove the body armor from males.
(Sexlab will use the strip option no matter what gender the aggressor/victim is, some people wants to keep the female/futa armors as they are already revealing, but male armors aren't revealing and needs to be nude to show their genitals, but for this, you will have to make female and futas strip their body armor too. This option allows you to only unequip the body armor of males.

- Added an option to use only animations with the "Aggressive" tag.

- Added a hotkey to quickly enable/disable the mod (Hotkey is G by default)
    (this will help you to quickly disable the mod during sensitive quests)

- Added a hotkey to quickly enable/disable the player as aggressor
    (You still need to enable "Player on" in the gender filter)

- Added a Wheelmenu (Hotkey is E by default, doesn't conflict with Talk as this only works with defeated victims)
    - Recover: Will instantly get up the defeated target
    - Kill: Will instantly kill the defeated target (won't work with essential actors)
    - Steal: Will open the target inventory
    - Assault: Will assault the defeated target (you can assault your own followers too)

- Now Player uses a separated grounded time than followers

IMPORTANT:
If updating, you must reassign the hotkeys.
Simple Defeat now requires UIExtensions

14 hours ago, ViewMods said:

Ostim support?

From what I've read about that mod, it wouldn't be very compatible with Simple Defeat since OStim can only play one scene at a time, correct?.

11 hours ago, CPL254 said:

For Skyrim 1.5.97.  It doesn't work at all.  Nothing after death.  Maybe PC is not set to essential?  If so, how do I set that up?

Are you mistaking this mod for another one?

9 hours ago, Nevropath said:

Could not test it right now but plan to do it. Does it feature gang assault from PC and followers or do you plan to add it ?

Thanks...

Yes, some features that will be included in the threesome update are:

- Added Threesome compatibility.
- Option to select the chance of threesomes occurring.
Consequence menu:
Assault with Follower: Allows you to involve a follower in the assault of a defeated Victim (Threesome).

However, achieving threesomes is apparently challenging, so there may be other updates prior to the inclusion of threesomes.

@NormalnickLove the new update, glad you added a wheel menu for the defeated victims, just a suggestion for additional options for the wheel menu is to add a bound option when clicked gives another set of options on ways tie up the npc using zaz equipments, a pose button that opens a wheel menu with zaz animation pack poses, and two other options kidnap which would put the npc into a sack that you could carry around then release them, other one is to enslave npc which would make the npc follow you but bounded until you either make them stay bounded in one place or release them.

I guess these options would not make the mod simple but I just wanted to share, if these features are too difficult there is no need to implement them because the mod is fine as it is now.

Edited by mythcraft
5 hours ago, Normalnick said:

From what I've read about that mod, it wouldn't be very compatible with Simple Defeat since OStim can only play one scene at a time, correct?.

From what I heard it was updated at some point to support multiple scenes at a time, in the NG version. cant confirm it tho

Skyrim 1.5.97

work once then  die after that , only one npc have sex with player others npc still hostile , after sex player get wait to end of time , no sex happend after that

: it like bandits attack you one bandit start sex without others still hostil , then you stuck in wait time and no thing happend in this time then get attcked again and die

Thank you for the updates. It works better then ever now!

Some more suggestions: Would it be possible for player/follower initiated defeat of NPCs to place victims into a bleedout or "defeated" state rather then starting a scene immediately?  This would allow combat to flow more smoothly and allow players more agency on when to initiate scenes with your new wheel menu options.

Alternatively, would it be possible to use a shout to mimic the on hit triggers? This will also give players more agency on when to initiate a scene as opposed to turning functions on/off with a hotkey and would help make shouting more interesting and fun.  This would probably be an addon though.

Edited by quietlychamil
11 hours ago, mythcraft said:

@NormalnickLove the new update, glad you added a wheel menu for the defeated victims, just a suggestion for additional options for the wheel menu is to add a bound option when clicked gives another set of options on ways tie up the npc using zaz equipments, a pose button that opens a wheel menu with zaz animation pack poses, and two other options kidnap which would put the npc into a sack that you could carry around then release them, other one is to enslave npc which would make the npc follow you but bounded until you either make them stay bounded in one place or release them.

I guess these options would not make the mod simple but I just wanted to share, if these features are too difficult there is no need to implement them because the mod is fine as it is now.

Im planning to do that for the "post-assault" addon.

11 hours ago, Mushano said:

Hmm... For some reason, Sexlab Triggers doesn't seem to work with your version of Defeat. None of my custom triggers seem to fire whenever sex is initiated with this plugin.

Simple Defeat only uses the basic "SexLab StartThread" function, which is the standard method in SexLab for initiating scenes. I'm not sure why it's not working for you.

8 hours ago, knoofofmarky said:

From what I heard it was updated at some point to support multiple scenes at a time, in the NG version. cant confirm it tho

If you can confirm that OStim NG can handle multiple scenes at the same time, I can make a version of Simple Defeat compatible with OStim.

2 hours ago, chevalierx said:

Skyrim 1.5.97

work once then  die after that , only one npc have sex with player others npc still hostile , after sex player get wait to end of time , no sex happend after that

: it like bandits attack you one bandit start sex without others still hostil , then you stuck in wait time and no thing happend in this time then get attcked again and die

Decrease the "immunity" time, assaults don't work on actors that have been recently assaulted until the "immunity" expires.

2 hours ago, quietlychamil said:

Thank you for the updates. It works better then ever now!

Some more suggestions: Would it be possible for player/follower initiated defeat of NPCs to place victims into a bleedout or "defeated" state rather then starting a scene immediately?  This would allow combat to flow more smoothly and allow players more agency on when to initiate scenes with your new wheel menu options.

Alternatively, would it be possible to use a shout to mimic the on hit triggers? This will also give players more agency on when to initiate a scene as opposed to turning functions on/off with a hotkey and would help make shouting more interesting and fun.  This would probably be an addon though.

The bleedout idea is possible, will look into it. The "shout" idea is not very good, using a hotkey is much faster and more convenient.

21 hours ago, Normalnick said:

Yes, some features that will be included in the threesome update are:

- Added Threesome compatibility.
- Option to select the chance of threesomes occurring.
Consequence menu:
Assault with Follower: Allows you to involve a follower in the assault of a defeated Victim (Threesome).

However, achieving threesomes is apparently challenging, so there may be other updates prior to the inclusion of threesomes.

Waiting for it...

And if you find a way to achieve assault with followerS (foursome and fivesome), it would be very nice.

Thanks

Can anyone in VR confirm if female aggressor on male victim settings are working properly for them for player and npcs?  It may be a problem with the sexlabVR patch but no matter what I've tried, all female aggressors are placed in the male position and end up pegging dudes with a strapon.  Babo's femdom animations are pretty funny in this but unimmersive.  Switching actor positions with the MCM or VRIK gestures is kinda janky, doesn't work with npc assaults, and isn't something you'd want to do every time.

Also, player on NPC assault works (except for the female positioning issue described above) but it always gives the message about the fall back spell being used.  Is this normal or if it's just a quirk of using this in VR, can we disable that message?

Edited by quietlychamil
12 hours ago, Normalnick said:

If you can confirm that OStim NG can handle multiple scenes at the same time, I can make a version of Simple Defeat compatible with OStim.

Just asked the devs on their discord, they said yes, multiple scenes at the same time is possible on OStim.
image_2023-07-15_175719402.png.519f4d72419bf52390d84460fe1c4500.png

EDIT: And according to OStim NPCs, which lets NPCs start their own scenes, the maximum number at once is 8, but is recommended to configure your own mods to a lower number so if needed multiple mods can start multiple scenes.

image.png.a095d84a183fd1650abb85dc928ef6a7.png

Edited by knoofofmarky
Additional Info

Hi Normalnick, I was looking at Shadowman2777's mod, "Sexlab Quick Scene Shout" and it looks like some folks had the same problem I do where the female character is being placed in the male role during scenes.  To address it, Shadowman2777 made a patch where I think he flipped the actor aliases.  Would it be possible to make such a patch for your mod for me to try out?

Shadowman's code went from this:

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
    sexActors[0] = aktarget
    sexActors[1] = Game.GetPlayer()
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims
    anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, scenetag)
    SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)

To this:

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
    sexActors[0] = Game.GetPlayer()
    sexActors[1] = aktarget
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims
    anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, scenetag)
    SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)

Hey been trying out the mod and I like it a lot but was wondering if you could actually help a fellow modder out with something... I'd like to know how to add a custom animation to the CK, like the one that plays in your mod after being defeated (the one where the player props herself up with both arms and spreads her legs out wide). I'd play it at the beggining of a new stage for example. I know the code and how to use the idles already in the CK, but just not how to add in new ones; any way you could help me out?

On 7/15/2023 at 6:03 AM, Normalnick said:

Simple Defeat only uses the basic "SexLab StartThread" function, which is the standard method in SexLab for initiating scenes. I'm not sure why it's not working for you.

Yeah, it's weird. Any other sex scene still triggers the "Sexlab Triggers". But somehow Simple Defeat's somehow bypasses it. Maybe I have to mess around with load orders or something.

One other thing I wanted to mention is it possible to filter out followers from being the aggressor? I see it's possible for the player to be filtered out, but any companions you have will still try to rape their targets in combat.

After a few test with the last version, here is what I saw :

- assault during combat for NPC works well with no position error for female and male protagonist 

- I was not able to experience a defeated PC. Maybe it's a matter of configuration. I'll to push forward

- I deactivated the assault from PC to manage it from classical defeat. Wheel menu and assault functions are still active. Will push the test forward. 

- occasionally, one of my follower continue to attack a defeated NPC already assaulted by another one. As a result, the animation glitch as the assaulting follower get stuck standing while the NPC continues the animation alone.