Between the bleedout scene and the sex scene entry, follower suddenly pulls out his weapon.
I don't know if it's a problem with the follower management mod I'm using.

===============================================================

This issue has been solved using fAIDistanceTeamateDrawWeapon=0.

Edited by 10dukhu
On 2/29/2024 at 7:47 AM, Casandor26 said:

Is there anything to note at the update sequence? Replacing the old version with the new one will make the simple defeat's mcm menu to disappear. 

Hello, same thing.... after uninstall 1.6.1 for 1.7

Edit for precision simple defeat's mcm menu is visible but empty
I use french version of the game if useful

Edited by LM_Khrill

When an actor hits another actor within a health threshold, a SexLab scene will start. Everyone, including hostile actors, will ignore them, and any attack, including AOE damage, will not hit them, as everything will just pass through. Once the SexLab scene finishes, the victim will lay on the ground for a determined amount of time, while the aggressor will stand up to continue fighting.

Now NPCs around will stop attacking and searching for the actors involved in the scene immediately (Finally!!)

According to the above two, NPCs that have entered the action should not be attacked, but they still become hostile and are attacked, causing the animation to be canceled.

This is a problem between followers and NPCs.

I am not using "Sexlab patch".

Is there anything I can try to solve the adversarial problem?

@@

Solved!
I updated Papyrus Extender to the latest version and applied powerofthree's Tweaks and it works well.
It's closer to the mode I wanted! thank you.

Edited by rkddns77

Can anyone else confirm if the:

- Now Victim and Aggressor will be treated as they are by SexLab.

on 1.7.0. is working? I'm still having trouble with things not triggering and if the changes are true, My blob of mods might have something bad in it.

Enemies continue attacking me during assault scenes and I die. This happened in an earlier version of this mod that was subsequently fixed, but now in Simple Defeat 1.7 appears to have broken again. I'm using Sexlab in 3rd person view in Skyrim VR. This happened after I uninstalled the mod, made a clean save and installed the new version in order to get the MCM to appear.

@Normalnick

after defeat the player is still able to move and attack enemies without enemies attacking back, and most of the time when npcs finish defeating each other the defeated npc is not laying on the ground, just standing there.

In a future update would it be possible to force npc to stay on the ground in a different animation and for the player to be forced on the ground and have to spam jump atleast 5 times to move and after moving it aggro's the npc to attack again or after the player first swings the sword at them.

I know its a nit pick but the laying on the ground feature after being defeated is not working at all for both player and npcs. I don't think I have any mod that might cause it to not work and placed this mod to load last in the load order

On 2/29/2024 at 2:49 AM, CyborgAfterDark said:

Something I'd like to mention is that Separate Orgasms and SLAS both break this mod. Both completely remove the animation: when you get defeated, you just enter one of the resting animations.

It's probably on your end. I use separate orgasms and slas with this mod without any problem. Maybe try to run fnis and nemesis again?

11 hours ago, mythcraft said:

I know its a nit pick but the laying on the ground feature after being defeated is not working at all for both player and npcs. I don't think I have any mod that might cause it to not work and placed this mod to load last in the load order

It's on your end. Try running nemesis or fnis again. After the scene, the defeated actor will stay on the ground, unable to do anything within 30 secs default and will use several defeated pose.

On 3/1/2024 at 7:56 PM, TheTreeman said:

tied down" timer under 60 seconds

Yes, in the MCM menu you can tweak the defeated time after the assault for many actors, including for the player character

@Casandor

I don't believe I have any mod that might stop the lay down animation at the end of the defeat, 
I have a long list of combat animation mods I don't wanna list them all, but other animation mods are:

---

Nemesis Unlimited Behavior Engine

Stand still in RaceMenu

Eating Animations and Sounds

Infinity Dodge

Magical Jumping - Smooth Random Jump Addon

IFrame Generator RE

Paired Animation Improvements

----------

I also made this mod load last so even if there are animations clashing that disable the animation they should be overwritten by this mod

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2024 at 1:11 PM, blahity said:

Question about the new off-guard chance: Is there a setting that can set the chance to 100% if you don't have your weapon/spells readied up?

On 2/7/2024 at 8:33 AM, 40Karats said:

Really liking it so far, but when you enter the post-defeat pose the camera automatically toggles free cam.

Is it possible to get a MCM toggle to disable this? I don't use tfc in the sex scenes and its a little jarring.

Also I find that the player gets redressed during the post-defeat pose, although I toggled victims don't redress in SL.

On 3/1/2024 at 9:56 AM, TheTreeman said:

I have a quick question - is there an option to set the "tied down" timer under 60 seconds? at least for the player character.

Nope

On 1/28/2024 at 1:57 AM, mythcraft said:

I am using this "SexLab Framework PPLUS - V1.8.2.3 - LATEST" that is replacing some files of the original SL mod. I don't believe that it's the cause of the random knockdown animation not working and the random npc freeze in place

Edit: I just tested the new update, unfortunately the roles are still reversed with female vs female and female vs female (PC), and most of the time npc's that are defeated are not in their defeated downed pose they are just standing  (it might be caused by conditional expressions npc version ill disable it and see if it fixes it)

also another minor thing but does not need your focus, when you switch weapons while in defeated position the equip animations cancels the defeated position and then the character waits in standing position

On 3/3/2024 at 7:46 PM, mythcraft said:

@Normalnick

after defeat the player is still able to move and attack enemies without enemies attacking back, and most of the time when npcs finish defeating each other the defeated npc is not laying on the ground, just standing there.

In a future update would it be possible to force npc to stay on the ground in a different animation and for the player to be forced on the ground and have to spam jump atleast 5 times to move and after moving it aggro's the npc to attack again or after the player first swings the sword at them.

Try without the sexlab patch in a new game

On 2/1/2024 at 11:55 AM, mmagem said:

I'm having an issue where enemies are still angry while I'm defeated and try to attack me.Other than that, it's great. is slso the problem?

On 3/2/2024 at 2:19 PM, haajasparx said:

Enemies continue attacking me during assault scenes and I die. This happened in an earlier version of this mod that was subsequently fixed, but now in Simple Defeat 1.7 appears to have broken again. I'm using Sexlab in 3rd person view in Skyrim VR. This happened after I uninstalled the mod, made a clean save and installed the new version in order to get the MCM to appear.

Install all requeriments

On 2/2/2024 at 2:07 PM, Casandor26 said:

Right now, when enemies' health drop to a certain level, this mod will force the player to do it with the enemies. I would recommend adding a small feature that allow the player to have sex with the enemies or not. 

For example, when they are below 30% health, they will fall into a defeated state. Now player can interact and choose what to do with them.

Use the sex shout

On 2/25/2024 at 9:05 PM, BatrozX said:

Downloaded it with all requirements, however, the health threshold is showing 0.5% as default and the max is 1%. Tried installing an older version and the issue persists. Can't even check if the mod works since it's so hard to get myself or an enemy to get to that amount of health before death. Anyone have any idea what may be the cause of this or if there's any way I can manually adjust this threshold by editing a specific file?

0.5% = 50%

On 2/28/2024 at 6:28 AM, monty359 said:

Great mod! Thanks for your hard work! If you allow, i have  two ideas:

1. The only feature i miss in the mod is to be able to set the probability of the assault on NPC on NPC independent of the NPC on PC. Right now the if i set the assault to 100% my PC will be reliably assaulted, but also everyone NPC too. Would it be possible to create a second variable for the assault probability?

2. Would it be possible to make a some sort of buffer to the HP of say 10000 hp (PC only)? I imagine the feature to be in the background and not to be visible in the HP bar. The buffer HP would also not influence the hp regeneration of the PC. This way even an overkill attack from a giant would not kill and start the assault.

Thanks!

1. That's possible, maybe in the next version

On 2/29/2024 at 3:47 AM, Casandor26 said:

Is there anything to note at the update sequence? Replacing the old version with the new one will make the simple defeat's mcm menu to disappear. 

And can you reconsider adding the admit defeat function for PC?  

A new game or clean save is required. You can uninstall the old version, save, and then install the new version if you prefer not to start a new game. No scripts or properties were removed, so this method should be safe. However, if you don't start a new game or make a clean save as explained, the new MCM settings will not be visible.

admit defeat function for PC is in the MCM page.

On 3/17/2024 at 2:23 PM, CyborgAfterDark said:

Is there a way to disable follower assaults?

Use the SPID file

Hello Normalnick,

I really how your mod is working nicely.

I have few things to point out, in order of importance IMO:

1- During the animations, the options that I ckecked in Sexlab don't apply in SimpleDefeat. For exemple, the girls keep their heels so they are always not well aligned with the males. Same I unchecked the slot 52 to remove all the thongs but it doesn't apply.

Would it be possible to make these changes to your mods? Or at least add the options to undress (then redress) the heels and the slot 52 when playing an animation with your mod?

2- An option to select the defeated poses would be nice.

3- Some creatures don't have animations, like the Mudcrabs.

4- An option to save the mcm and autoload it in a new play would be nice.

Big thank you.

I have MNC and Simple Defeat. Both work, except when I'm defeated by creatures. My character goes into a defeated pose and the creature(s) walk around for several seconds, then try to attack my character. Anyone know if this is a Simple Defeat issue or an MNC issue? I have all of the dependencies for both.

Defeat was always one of my favorite mods in Oldrim so I am very grateful for the work you've done to port it over to SE.

I am having some trouble making it work and would appreciate some clues on what to try next. I cannot get the mod to trigger for me as the player to be the aggressor.

Here is what I have done, diagnostically, to try and suss out the issue.

I toggled on the options for the player to be the victim - I prefer this to be off, but I toggled it on for testing. With the Health threshold at 70 and the Chance threshold at 100% I could get the mod to reliably trigger for Player as Victim.

However, with the Health threshold at 70 and the Chance threshold at 100%, no matter what, it will not trigger for Player as Aggressor.

I have gotten the enemy to under the health threshold, obvs. I've even gotten them into the native "Defeated" stance where they collapse to one knee. Nothing.

I tried using the Power spell included with the mod. Nothing.

I have it set to trigger with either Player on Male or Player on Female and it doesn't work with either gender.

It's been a long time since I've played with modded Skyrim, but what I do recall still leaves me stumped. If the trigger happened and there was a failure at that point, that would make more sense. But since the mod does work with Player as Victim, I can't understand why the trigger for Player as Aggressor doesn't work. So I would appreciate some clues. Thanks.

Been using this mod for a while and its pretty great. However, one of my main gripes with this mod is the defeated spell that gets added onto the player. The timer either starts as the animation begins, causing the player character to stand up in the middle of the anim and make enemies become aggressive again. Or the timer begins when the animation ends, and if you set the timer for a minute long then you'd have to wait for said minute to recover. Is there any plans to be able to disable the victim spell altogether? Or is this just a me issue?