Awesome! With SPID, this sounds a lot better than the original Defeat mod. I would love to see exiting 'afternath' mods like follower slavery(followers taken as slaves), simple slavery++(Player auctioned off as slave), devious captures(player stripped and bound in DD items) linked to this or similar addons made for this mod.

18 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

yes bro, i mean just a ragdollpose would be nice, instead of the static pose, or how you call it, ragdoll means the character simply falls on the ground, spasms a bit and stands up again, that might take 10 seconds or so..

Simple Defeat pose is expressed as "orz" in Japan, this represents a pose in the alphabet shape.
"o" = head. "r" = arm and torso. "z" = flexed leg. "orz" Doesn't it look that way? :)
The pose of defeat is better in Ragdoll.

Okay back from my testing. I've also updated my installation to work after the latest update(if that matters). Simple defeat is definitely detected by Sexlab, when the player is defeated however it is not detected as an assault and thus the NPC is not recorded as an assailant. 

What I am more interested in is that it triggers sexlab-trigger's "end" detection but only IF the player downs an enemy and decides to assault them. if the enemy assaults the player, it does not trigger. another time it managed to trigger was when a summon assaulted the player but died before it finished properly. stuff that relies on separate orgasms still doesn't work... Except for Children of lilith. IF you set the drain mechanic to "drain to death" the partner will die at the END of the sex regardless of the situation. It appears that this mod prevents actor value changes while the act is on the way which prevents COL from reducing the max hp of partners. Most other defeat mods rely on calming everyone to prevent actors from getting hit but if the calming aura misses someone, the actors can still take damage... yet seperate orgasm's "minigame" cuts through this issue and can reduce stamina and mana even in god-mode (stamina and mana won't normally reduce in god-mode) which is why it seems to work despite everything else.

I tested as early as possible and no it doesn't work fresh off the batch so it's not a build-up issue.

edit: I'm specifically using the "level up 1 skill" effect for sexlab triggers and it often only adds 99% skill progression to the skill which prevents the level up prompt from showing up but it does level my skills up within the correct conditions.

Edited by mcnv
clarafication
On 12/3/2023 at 4:13 PM, Lilith.Monstrum said:

Give the Simple Defeat "Start Power" to the players Vampire Lord and Werewolf form, like the "bats" or "revert form" when you open the favourites menu in VL form so you can *have fun* with your foes. Yes the Werewolf does not have a favourites menu but there are mods that add that function, Simple Werewolf Favourite Howls Menu (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35736) I think Growl adds one?

I assume you mean werewolves and vampire lords can't use the sex shout?

On 12/5/2023 at 12:42 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

Any chance of getting an option to send defeated player and/or NPCs to simple slavery?

On 12/7/2023 at 11:43 AM, kaizersoze27 said:

Awesome! With SPID, this sounds a lot better than the original Defeat mod. I would love to see exiting 'afternath' mods like follower slavery(followers taken as slaves), simple slavery++(Player auctioned off as slave), devious captures(player stripped and bound in DD items) linked to this or similar addons made for this mod.

Possibly in the future, but enslavement of player/NPCs isn't a priority at the moment.

On 12/5/2023 at 12:23 PM, hotrack said:

Are there addons or (likely,planned) features like in the old SL Defeat to:

1. extend a tie-up to indefinitely

2. a sneak-taunt-yield ability for players to force unsuspecting NPCs to be assaulted or tied-up

3. an Animosity-relationship-rank-decrease from a player-assault

4. Bounty-for-player assaults on NPCs that have relevant crime-factions

EDIT: No. 3 was addressed some time ago, and the response was what was the utility of it, of which an assault is invariably non-consensual and it will reflect in the hostile dialogue by non-aggressive NPCs.

Most will be included in the Post Assault Addon.

On 12/6/2023 at 1:46 PM, Ultimo119 said:

I installed the spid and then the mod and everything works except for the "follower and the threesome" option they dont show in the wheel no matter what pls help by like the mod so far thank you in advance.

Are you using followers with custom ai package? also make sure to install all requeriments.

On 12/10/2023 at 9:05 PM, naototti10 said:

Hello, English is not my native language, so please excuse the translation software.
I have introduced all the requirements, but the free camera does not work, and after the deed it does not fall down and weapons and magic cannot be equipped.What are the possible causes? thank you.

Hi, the issue is caused by the tfc command. If you're using free cam mode when the player recovers from the defeat state, it will break the game. It's not a Simple Defeat issue but rather something odd with the tfc command. In any case, it's fixed in the 1.5.6 version.

Last update until the post-assault addon; luckily, all issues were fixed once and for all.

Fixes:

- Fixed Player unable to move or attack if recovered while in free camera mode.
- Fixed NPCs/Followers unable to equip their weapons on recover (100% Fixed now, finally).
- Fixed Creature on NPC/Player filter not working properly (Creatures wrongly using Male on NPC/Player filters).

Changes:

- If Player is defeated, Free camera will be automatically enabled, and disabled on recovery.
Note: There is no option to toggle off this feature, but honestly, why would you want to disable it? This allows you to easily watch other scenes while the player is defeated.

1.6.0 Patreon only (for now)

Changes:
- Improved performance by moving the health filter into the onhit script.

New:

- Added NTR option 
    When enabled, if a follower is assaulted/defeated while the player is defeated, the player will remain in that state until all followers recover from the defeated state.
- Added Skip Player Scenes option
    When enabled, the player will be defeated without a SexLab scene. In case you are a male PC and don't like creatures on males but want to use the NTR option, this setting allows everyone to assault the player, valid aggressors will start a SexLab scene, while non-valid aggressors will just put the player into the defeated state.

Only aggressive scenes on defeat toggle doesn't seem to work as I still can get consensual scenes. Also would be cool to see "Scene ends only if attacker had an orgasm" feature

Edit: nvm about the last one, I remembered it's SLSO feature and I guess it doesn't work because the scene isn't recognized as aggressive

Edited by MrNok

Took 1.5.6 for a spin. PC female, fight with one friendly male NPC, one enemy male NPC, one enemy female NPC.

1. Little ways into the fight, friendly male started raping enemy male while the fight was still going on.

2. Sex scene ends, enemy male stuck head first in ground, apparently ignored/invisible to all NPCs. Non-interactable.

3. PC gets to very low health, female NPC says she'll spare the PC. Rape scene start with female PC raping the female NPC. Male sex sounds play.

4. Scene ends, TFC stuck on, PC nowehere to be seen. Enemy female returns.

5. All parties non-aggressive; standing around.

Noticed there's no way (I can find) to disable any hotkeys in the MCM. Pressing esc literally binds the escape key. T does clear either. On a smaller keyboard, this means there's no way to avoid toggling the mod on and off.

Edited by veebars

@Normalnick

when an enemy is done getting defeated, sometimes they just stand there not in the crouched defeated position, and the positions are still reversed when its female vs female, the defeated female takes the role of the male in the animation, I think that is a simple fix just reverse the roles for female vs female animation. Same thing happens with the female player.

please fix them.

Another thing, pressing jump when the player is in crouched defeated pose removes the pose and the player can walk around again, my suggestion is to make it so the player has to press jump multiple times to release himself earlier from the defeated pose.

When an npc is firstly defeated under this mod, the mod often works as intended.

However, when that defeated npc recovers from the defeat state after the timer, and that npc gets aggro again, then the npc would often fight to death instead of being handled by the mod again.

For example, the follower is often able to defeat and initiate a scene with a bandit on their first interaction. However, after that bandit recovers and in the second fight, the follower would often just kill that bandit. 

It is quite common to me, and sometimes I intentionally resurrect the dead bandit, that bandit will be killed again without triggering defeat scene from the mod.

Not sure if anyone else encounter the situation.

Hello again,

Christmas is coming so I gave it a second shoot for this, because I see how determined you are to develop it. Last time I made a harsh comment (it wasn't nice, sorry again) and I decide I will be realy realy nice when I write down my comments. So I'll just note it quietly.... still doesn't work and it has similar manor issue as some versions before it.

I have a different mods environment (not too much mods and nothing from nexus) and newer Skyrim.

Every time when the aggressor is similar than before, after the defeated scene, PC character is killed after if they fail again. When an another aggressor is joining this party the defeated scenes working well, one time.

It seems another guys has similar problem with it, so maybe it would be nice If you would also deal with this issue. 

I think it's hard to write a normal defetat mods, and I tried all of them and all of them has some issue, except one, Devious Cursed Loot (thanks for Kimy).It has a defeated modul not too fancy, not too shiny, maybe old and busted.... but it's working every time, everywhere and in all circumstances. But DCL technically not really a defeat mod. This is only for those people for whom a simple working mod is enough and they don't expect more.

So I wish you a Merry Christmas and lot of endurance. Maybe you will be a one, who write the perfect defeat mod.

On 12/17/2023 at 3:43 AM, MrNok said:

Only aggressive scenes on defeat toggle doesn't seem to work as I still can get consensual scenes. Also would be cool to see "Scene ends only if attacker had an orgasm" feature

Edit: nvm about the last one, I remembered it's SLSO feature and I guess it doesn't work because the scene isn't recognized as aggressive

Only aggressive scenes option is ignored if the scene is femdom (female assaulting male) or threesomes, because there aren't many aggressive animations for those scenarios.

On 12/17/2023 at 8:12 AM, OrcishOatmeal said:

Just wondering, is there a surrender key? Mainly because I cant wait to get rid of sexlab defeat as it is a little buggy for me...

There is no surrender key, but you can let yourself be defeated

On 12/17/2023 at 11:52 PM, veebars said:

Took 1.5.6 for a spin. PC female, fight with one friendly male NPC, one enemy male NPC, one enemy female NPC.

1. Little ways into the fight, friendly male started raping enemy male while the fight was still going on.

2. Sex scene ends, enemy male stuck head first in ground, apparently ignored/invisible to all NPCs. Non-interactable.

3. PC gets to very low health, female NPC says she'll spare the PC. Rape scene start with female PC raping the female NPC. Male sex sounds play.

4. Scene ends, TFC stuck on, PC nowehere to be seen. Enemy female returns.

5. All parties non-aggressive; standing around.

Noticed there's no way (I can find) to disable any hotkeys in the MCM. Pressing esc literally binds the escape key. T does clear either. On a smaller keyboard, this means there's no way to avoid toggling the mod on and off.

4. Fixed in the 1.5.7 update

The other issues, I can't help you with that.

On 12/18/2023 at 9:49 PM, mythcraft said:

@Normalnick

when an enemy is done getting defeated, sometimes they just stand there not in the crouched defeated position, and the positions are still reversed when its female vs female, the defeated female takes the role of the male in the animation, I think that is a simple fix just reverse the roles for female vs female animation. Same thing happens with the female player.

please fix them.

Another thing, pressing jump when the player is in crouched defeated pose removes the pose and the player can walk around again, my suggestion is to make it so the player has to press jump multiple times to release himself earlier from the defeated pose.

Are you a VR user?.

On 12/19/2023 at 1:45 AM, EdtheNord said:

When an npc is firstly defeated under this mod, the mod often works as intended.

However, when that defeated npc recovers from the defeat state after the timer, and that npc gets aggro again, then the npc would often fight to death instead of being handled by the mod again.

For example, the follower is often able to defeat and initiate a scene with a bandit on their first interaction. However, after that bandit recovers and in the second fight, the follower would often just kill that bandit. 

It is quite common to me, and sometimes I intentionally resurrect the dead bandit, that bandit will be killed again without triggering defeat scene from the mod.

Not sure if anyone else encounter the situation.

Reduce the immunity time, this makes actors immune to assaults after recovering from defeated state.

19 hours ago, bcylcyheprjxbsymlv said:

@Normalnick it should be repeated assault when player defeated and laying down? Becuase my female characted just laying down and nothing happening. 

No

59 minutes ago, gooser said:

NPC vs NPC supported?

Yes

Does anyone know if there is a way to reduce the radius of world encounter spawns?  With Simple Defeat installed, I often see the "X is assaulting Y" message while traveling the world map but I have no idea where X or Y are located and haven't even seen the hint of other NPCs anywhere nearby.  I don't want scenes to start if I'm nowhere nearby to even watch them.

On 12/21/2023 at 5:11 AM, kamithemoon said:

Does anyone know if there is a way to reduce the radius of world encounter spawns?  With Simple Defeat installed, I often see the "X is assaulting Y" message while traveling the world map but I have no idea where X or Y are located and haven't even seen the hint of other NPCs anywhere nearby.  I don't want scenes to start if I'm nowhere nearby to even watch them.

I believe there is a mod something like sexlab scene marker, which is going to set a map marker for the scene location. not sure if it works here or not

@Normalnick

I am not in VR. Roles are still reversed with NPC follower vs NPC Female and sometimes work for female npc vs female npc, even when a female NPC is assaulting the PC (Female) the PC takes the role of the assaulter when being defeated by another female npc which needs fixing.

Another issue is with the knockdown after defeat, it does not always work, most of the time after NPC vs NPC sl animation is completed they just stand there and not in the knocked down animation. I think to fix this you need to force/run the script for that animation twice just to make sure it works.

It also it sometimes happens to the PC, after being defeated the player character is still able to move around during the immunity time and fight enemies without them attacking back until immunity time runs out, I guess to fix it is to force pc to be in the knocked position and player has to mash space 5 times then after being released if the player attacks any enemy they turn hostile instead of taking the damage until the immunity time runs out.

Also in some occasions followers are stuck standing/moving in place and cant be interacted with unless you do the resurrect command from the console to fix it,

Enemies keep attacking on the transition to the first animation. Best to make player invincible or remove aggro earlier. I was able to semi fix it with the SexLab Stop Combat 1.05 SE mod.

Hope you will address these issues.

Edited by mythcraft

I was curious and tested the mod in Enderal se. it sort of works. defeat works but the enemies aren't calmed, but since the player is invulnerable during the event, they can't kill the player. Don't expect any support for Enderal. I heard the faction system is awful.