don't copy the old defeat mod. if the guy wants redundant options let him use the old defeat mod and skyrims engine doesn't actually support the necro crap which is why nobody uses it or expands on it, the script in defeat resurrects then re-kills the target npc even then it's a touch more complex than it sounds on the engine side iirc, this mod so far is doing well in its own way. 

plus love the new thumbnail about the giants lol

On 8/15/2023 at 10:17 PM, RandomKhajiit said:

don't copy the old defeat mod. if the guy wants redundant options let him use the old defeat mod and skyrims engine doesn't actually support the necro crap which is why nobody uses it or expands on it, the script in defeat resurrects then re-kills the target npc even then it's a touch more complex than it sounds on the engine side iirc, this mod so far is doing well in its own way. 

plus love the new thumbnail about the giants lol

It's fine if the creator doesn't copy the old one, but the main reason I use this one at all is because the original version & all of its variants break certain animations for me.

On 8/14/2023 at 10:32 PM, sila said:

I second this, is there a way for the mod to give player essential status? When I get hit by something heavy it seems the character just dies and I didn't see any options for bleedout.

Enabling essential status for the player has consistently shown instability issues, so it's preferable to avoid this approach in the mod. A more effective alternative would be to adjust the power of your enemies to prevent instant death.

On 8/14/2023 at 10:35 PM, Cicro72 said:

Requesting this feature. Adds a follower enslavement and rescue loop. 

It's unlikely I'll include that, as there are already numerous mods centered around followers slavery.

19 hours ago, Onilink69 said:

Hi. I tried to exclude followers as aggressors but i seems to not find the good keywords to put in the file. Could someone give me a hint? 

Keyword = SIMPExcludeAggressor|ActorTypeNPC|PotentialFollowerFaction

4 hours ago, haajasparx said:

It's fine if the creator doesn't copy the old one, but the main reason I use this one at all is because the original version & all of its variants break certain animations for me.

Reviving actors for use with Sexlab often leads to instability, resulting in NPCs flying around and similar issues. So Necro stuff will not be added.

3 hours ago, Normalnick said:

Enabling essential status for the player has consistently shown instability issues, so it's preferable to avoid this approach in the mod. A more effective alternative would be to adjust the power of your enemies to prevent instant death.

It's unlikely I'll include that, as there are already numerous mods centered around followers slavery.

Keyword = SIMPExcludeAggressor|ActorTypeNPC|PotentialFollowerFaction

Reviving actors for use with Sexlab often leads to instability, resulting in NPCs flying around and similar issues. So Necro stuff will not be added.

Thanks. I managed to make it works by using the Editor's ID of my follower found in SSEedit. Not sure if had to use Editor'S Id or the direct name of the followers but it seems to be ok. 

With quick test, works great, thank you for the mod.

Suggestion, would it be possible to add support for Bakas struggle animations?

No minigames or anything, but have them play for X time, before the assault?

With SLPlus assaults happen super fast from combat, would be nice to have some sort of transition, Bakas anims would be great for it.

1 hour ago, dragon3453 said:

um so idk if I'm doing something wrong but I can't get the wheel to actually pop up or do anything anyone got a fix or something?

Like you, In my skyrim wheel menu doesnt pop up. I am using 1.5.97 skyrim and requirement mods of latest version except sexlab framework 1.63v.

Hello, I have a question. About the sperm that gets applied to the body after the defeat. I have "SLACS" installed and "Simple Defeat". After Simple Defeat is done with an animation, only the original cum from sexlab gets applied onto the body, not the new ones from SLACS Retexture. I also have "Fill her up" installed and after I use that mod, the cum textures change to the new ones. I tried it out from a different context, like from "Sexlab Approach" and there the right textures are applied after a sex scene. My question is, do I have to change something in the settings, or is it simply a bug ?

Edit: I installed SLACS Plus now, also the "Cum Textures Remake" so the original Textures of Sexlab are overwritten. I tried out the Textures with Sex Aroused Creatures, Match Maker, Sexlab Approach, etc. the only mod still not working with the new textures, is this mod sadly :( 

Edited by Dovakeks

Hello It seems that I found why this mod's wheel menu and other functions not works

Many scripts said Function OnEffectStart not Event OnEffectStart and EndFunction not EndEvent

SIMPConfigMenu is also wrongly written. it should be RegisterForkey(SIMPSwitchPlayerAggKey) not ;RegisterForkey(SIMPSwitchPlayerAggKey)

In my thought this mod's scripts and sources in MO2's overwrite folder are missing.

Could you check it out?

On 8/18/2023 at 5:52 AM, chevalierx said:

still die in this mod after get one assulat  even i reduce time in mcm , npc kill you after the end of first assulat 

new game + this mod  no other mods !!! ( i have try most defeat mods )

You're still dying during the "defeated pose"? If so, make sure to install the requirements and run FNIS.

On 8/18/2023 at 3:50 PM, Errorrrr said:

With quick test, works great, thank you for the mod.

Suggestion, would it be possible to add support for Bakas struggle animations?

No minigames or anything, but have them play for X time, before the assault?

With SLPlus assaults happen super fast from combat, would be nice to have some sort of transition, Bakas anims would be great for it.

Adding that would make this mod lose its simplicity. Also, without the minigame, there wouldn't be a reason to play those animations; it would seem like just adding bloat to the mod.

On 8/20/2023 at 1:01 AM, 10dukhu said:

Is it possible for Aggressor option to use original Defeat and only Victim option to use your mod?

In other words, I would like to know if I can use this mod with the SexLab Defeat.

(I want to use only my followers as victims)

I suppose it's possible, but I don't see a reason to do so. Using both is not recommended. If you want to use the old defeat for enslavement features, I'm working on adding those to Simple Defeat.

On 8/20/2023 at 1:01 AM, 10dukhu said:

Is it possible for Aggressor option to use original Defeat and only Victim option to use your mod?

In other words, I would like to know if I can use this mod with the SexLab Defeat.

(I want to use only my followers as victims)

The race filter is in the DISTR.ini file. Just add the SIMPExcludeAggressor keyword to the creature races you want to exclude from Simple Defeat.

On 8/22/2023 at 7:27 AM, dragon3453 said:

um so idk if I'm doing something wrong but I can't get the wheel to actually pop up or do anything anyone got a fix or something?

Make sure to install the requirements.

On 8/22/2023 at 10:51 AM, Dovakeks said:

Hello, I have a question. About the sperm that gets applied to the body after the defeat. I have "SLACS" installed and "Simple Defeat". After Simple Defeat is done with an animation, only the original cum from sexlab gets applied onto the body, not the new ones from SLACS Retexture. I also have "Fill her up" installed and after I use that mod, the cum textures change to the new ones. I tried it out from a different context, like from "Sexlab Approach" and there the right textures are applied after a sex scene. My question is, do I have to change something in the settings, or is it simply a bug ?

Edit: I installed SLACS Plus now, also the "Cum Textures Remake" so the original Textures of Sexlab are overwritten. I tried out the Textures with Sex Aroused Creatures, Match Maker, Sexlab Approach, etc. the only mod still not working with the new textures, is this mod sadly :( 

To apply the cum textures, a spell is cast on the actors during the sex scene. Spells can't be cast on actors with the "ghost" effect, which prevents enemies from attacking or casting spells on them, including the cum spell. So, the cum spell is cast directly from Sexlab's cum spell just after the scene finishes and the ghost effect is removed. SLACS Plus probably uses different spells for the cum textures, so it won't work, as SLACS Plus will try to cast the cum spell on the actors in the scene, but they will still have the ghost effect.

1 hour ago, Normalnick said:

To apply the cum textures, a spell is cast on the actors during the sex scene. Spells can't be cast on actors with the "ghost" effect, which prevents enemies from attacking or casting spells on them, including the cum spell. So, the cum spell is cast directly from Sexlab's cum spell just after the scene finishes and the ghost effect is removed. SLACS Plus probably uses different spells for the cum textures, so it won't work, as SLACS Plus will try to cast the cum spell on the actors in the scene, but they will still have the ghost effect.

Oh ook, makes sense. It is what it is, I guess. Thank you for the reply. Still great mod. Most flawless sex combat one yet. Can't wait for the next update. 

Edited by Dovakeks

I know it's not very recommended, but I want to keep the victim undressed after the scene.

I added the akcaster.UnquipAll() command line to OnEffectStart entry in the SIMPJustDefeatedScript, but it works somewhat strangely.

The victim wears clothes again after the rape scene and takes them off only after entering the bleedout scene.

Anyway your mod works well with old defeat and works as I intended. I'll be looking forward to the release date of the next version.

Thank you for your wonderful work.

Edited by 10dukhu
On 8/29/2023 at 1:13 AM, Dragneel013 said:

Quick question are their any voices for this mod? Does the voice file that works for baka defeat work for this mod? Questions that may never be answered? 

Sexlab voices will be used.

On 8/31/2023 at 9:27 AM, Daemon Felix said:

When the player and/or NPC (female) are the aggressors of a male NPC, the cum textures, which should be applied on the female character, are applied on the victim (in this case on the male NPC). This bug only happened with Simple Defeat.

On 9/1/2023 at 6:15 AM, G1deon388 said:

Hi. Thanks for great mod.
Got  question
Npcs automatically involve me in the threesomes. is it possible to make an opportunity to refuse or accept?

Will fix that on the next update.

On 8/31/2023 at 5:30 PM, ElvinJG81 said:

Would it be possible for a defeat event to happen when the player gets staggered by a big unblocked melee hit?

Yes but that would be unnecessary.

1.5 Update

Fixes
:
- Fixed Player sometimes not going into "Defeated state"

Changes:

- Reduced the transition time from "Sexlab end" to "Defeated Pose," making it almost instantaneous and preventing NPCs from walking briefly before going to the defeated pose.
- Removed the player's utilization of the "Chance" factor, as it was deemed somewhat cumbersome by users.
- Replaced the "Player Aggressor toggle" Hotkey with the implementation of the "Custom Bleedout" function.
- Threesome/Foursome scenes now use correct animation tags (Two Futas/Males will use MMF, while two Females will use FFM). The aggressive tags setting is not taken into account for Threesome/Foursome scenarios.

New:

- Added Foursome.
- Added Foursome chance to the MCM Menu.
- Added SIMPExcludeThreesome and SIMPExcludeFoursome Keywords to the DISTR.ini.
- Added "Tie up" to the Consequence Menu.
- Added "Tie up" timer to the MCM Menu (Untied NPCs will not receive the immunity effect).
- When the player is the aggressor, the victim will now go into a custom bleedout state instead of starting a scene.
    You can use the Consequence Menu on NPCs in this Custom Bleedout state.

Custom bleedout will last 10 seconds before the victim gets up (10 seconds is enough to decide what to do with them)

Victims in the custom bleedout state will instantly receive the immunity effect for 20 seconds (they will be immune to assaults if you don't do anything with them)

NOTE:
When the Threesome/Foursome chances are valid and there are enough actors, but animations don't exist, no animation will be played, and the victim will instantly go into the "Defeated State." This issue can be fixed by re-registering actors (which involves a significant amount of code), but doing so would greatly impact the performance of this particular script. The most effective way to avoid this problem that I've discovered is by excluding creatures you know lack animations from Threesome/Foursome scenes using keywords: If you add "SIMPExcludeFoursome" (in the DISTR.ini) actors will still be valid for Duo/Threesome scenes but not for Foursome scenes. If you add "SIMPExcludeThreesome," actors will remain valid for Duo scenes. If you encounter this issue, the scene might appear glitched, but there's no need to worry as the fallbacks will ensure proper cleanup.
In general, using the Foursome feature with creatures is not recommended due to the inconsistency of their foursome animations – some creatures have these animations, while others don't, so its disabled by default for them. However, using the Foursome feature with Human on Human interactions is completely safe, unless you don't have any animations pack installed.

Custom Bleedout is implemented as a spell that applies an animation event. This approach ensures compatibility and stability by avoiding modifying the game's bleedout system. The Custom Bleedout feature is exclusively triggered when the player takes on the role of the aggressor, while NPCs will follow the standard attack > assault behavior. When NPCs are in the Custom Bleedout state, they are considered "occupied" and cannot be assaulted by NPCs; only the player and followers can initiate interactions through the consequence menu.

Tied up victims are protected, similar to the protection of the victims in the defeated pose. This means you can tie up an NPC and continue fighting without worrying that the NPC will be killed by AoE attacks. Also if you assault tied up npcs, you will have to tie up them again.