If you had 1 DAY left to live, what would you do?

NO RELIGION OR POLITICS!

Here's the scenario. You somehow find out the world is going to end in 24 hours. Everyone and everything is going to be gone (How? It doesn't matter. Just go with it). How would you spend your last day?

For me, I would just spend the final day with my girlfriends. That's pretty much it.

I don't know - how should I know now...?

... what I want and what I will be able to do is up to the circumstances ... when I will learn this "truth" about myself.

I might as well take a lethal dose of sleeping pills ... just so that I can at least decide about my own death.

---

are you really well - when you open such threads?

57 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

are you really well - when you open such threads?

I just woke up this morning with the thought in my mind. Nothing serious.

24 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Just trying go get dumb enough do stand your comments

22 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Love you too.

Come on now. We're all friends here.

This question reminded me of something:

I have been scuba diving for many years - qualified to the point where I could train people and do the exams.

(I would have had to have the "instructor" qualification to issue the certificates - but they were just too expensive for me).

Along the way I sat in courses as a "student" myself - sometimes as an "experienced" together with "beginners".

Some of these "newcomers" have a tendency to ask particularly clever questions ... like the following:

"I'm at a depth of 50 metres and the pressure in my compressed air cylinder is still 50 bar ... what should I do now ... oh well ... I'm alone - no dive buddy nearby?"

To understand: the remaining air supply is far too low to be able to ascend safely - it is not enough for the necessary safety or even decompression stops!

But our "Mr Super-Schlau" knew that himself!

Well - how did the diving instructor answer to that:

"If I were you, I would keep diving down - as fast and as deep as I can - until the air is completely gone ... and with the last breath in your lungs ... write with your fingers in the sand of the bottom -> I WAS HERE!"

all right!

?

I would probably try to tune in as many live news channels as possible and would enjoy watching the ensuing chaos, the panic and the helpless cries of 8 billion hairless apes, unhappy because they're finally being forced out of their delusional lives for the last time, which I'm sure they would still try to cling to tiniest of hopes and impossible miracles pathetically so that they can go back to it. In the final moments, I'd have my last laugh, in a quite maniacal fashion.

Edited by bjornk
6 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

1 day left? Who are you gonna help do what?  

Many people will need moral support. Living for yourself will not help, helping other also if for just one day is better.

At least this is my point of view.